White Hawk Country Club Reviews

View more information

• Nikki
    Nikki Married on 09/28/2019

Least Stressful Wedding Ever

I can't say enough good things about Heather and Anthony at White Hawk. They were so accommodating to us as we wanted to book the venue almost two years out from our wedding. They made planning super easy and were always quick to respond to any question that I had. We were planning our wedding from out of town and Heather was more than willing to schedule meetings on the weekends we would be home. It also POURED all day/night before our wedding. It rained so much that most of the golf course and concrete paths surrounding the gazebo were under water and the parking lot was flooded as well. But Anthony was a superhero and used a shop vac to make sure that the patio and gazebo were dry for our ceremony. I am overly pleased with how awesome the whole venue chipped in to help us have our outdoor ceremony. Also, the Bridal Suite was awesome. It was so nice to be able to use that whole area to get ready in on the morning of our wedding. Overall, the whole planning process was a breeze and White Hawk helped us have a non-stressful wedding. I can't recommend this venue enough
    David Married on 09/01/2018
    Heather and Anthony at White Hawk were incredible to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. They both made the long-distance planning process so much easier than expected, as we were living across the country at the time. Both did an excellent job of providing prompt responses to all of our random questions throughout the process, as well as sending out questionnaires and checklists at various points, to ensure that we had made all necessary considerations. Lastly, they were invaluable in the support and coordination that they provided with vendors and last-second logistics in the days leading up to, and day of the wedding. Overall, we had an excellent experience with White Hawk and would highly recommend this venue to prospective couples!

Suzy Married on 09/16/2017
    White Hawk Country Club was an absolutely beautiful site for my daughter's wedding reception. The grounds are stunning for pictures and the event staff could not be any more professional and helpful. The meal was delicious and we received nothing but compliments from our guests. Their service from start to finish was flawless and they accommodated our every need.
    Amy Married on 11/12/2016
    Anthony was amazing. His approach with the entire wedding was 5stars. He even tried to help sew my bustle when it broke. He handled a cake mishap with the utmost care and made my night beyond amazing. The food was better than a high end steak house we went to in Chicago the night before. Unbelievable venue!
    Stephanie Married on 09/17/2016
    Through the process of planning our wedding, the coordinator checked in frequently to make sure the planning was going smoothly. He was very attentive and helpful!
    Renee Married on 10/03/2015
    I don't know if I can say enough great things about White Hawk Country Club. Anthony is the event coordinator and he is definitely the perfect person for the job. He was on his A-game for the entire process up to the day itself. He personally took my bridal parties orders for drinks while we waited in our suite to be introduced, didn't write one thing down and remembered it all. One of my bridesmaids had a problem with her zipper on her dress and i asked him for a safety pin, he went to his office grabbed me a whole box, as well as a whole card of bobby pins. The man knows his stuff! The whole staff was so incredibly sweet and accommodating. I did not have to worry about a single thing. I had my ceremony outside in the gazebo and even though it was a bit chilly, it was everything I imagined and more. The ceremony and reception site are beautiful (newly remodeled) and the food is great. I had so many compliments on the food from my guests. There are some restrictions as to what you can bring in or use for the ceremony and reception, but they are willing to work with your requests. Thanks you White Hawk for my dream wedding.
    Erin Married on 09/15/2012
    I must say I was a little nervous as they were going through a construction process just weeks before our wedding. However, everything was completed and the place looked absolutely amazing. The staff was so friendly and professional. Anthony could not have taken better care of us. He truely outdoes himself. He was so helpful and flexible. Thank you again for all of your help and for making our night soooo amazingly wonderful. Great venue. Connot even tell you how many compliment I received on how beautiful everything was. Thank you again.
  • done
    Kana Married on 06/17/2011
    We had ceremony and reception there. It was very beautiful! It's great for small wedding(70-100ppl). On fridays they have 10% discounts, and also no minimum on head counts! And the food was GREAT!! Mary Beth who help us planning was very warm, and friendly person.
    Jennifer Married on 08/06/2011
    A GREAT place to have your wedding ceremony and reception. We had so many compliments about how great the place was. The food was amazing at such a great price! I would highly recommend White Hawk to anyone for a smaller wedding. We had 150 people and it was a perfect amount for the reception room.
    Melissa A. Married on 08/07/2010
    over all... the food was great and the staff was awesome!!!! Director of events-Mary Beth Hicks especially was great and very helpful with everything. Thank you!
  • User857928 2+ years ago
    Great outdoor venue. Not much organization, but new management will take time to get on the same page. The entire reception hall has been re-done and is gorgeous. Just make sure the director of the night and you communicate often before your big day.