White Eagle Events & Convention Center Reviews

9 | Niles, IL

9 Reviews for White Eagle Events & Convention Center

Alexa · Married on 10/14/2016

We couldn't have picked a better reception venue for the money. So worth it and everyone their was so helpful. The chef was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Bonnie · Married on 08/17/2013

We were so glad that we choose the White Eagle for our wedding reception. They made planning our reception worry free, and they offer a reasonable package, and our Event Coordinator, Camy, was wonderful. She is very professional, and did everything she could to ensure that we would have a wonderful reception. The day of our wedding was perfect. The room was beautiful, the food was so good, and all of the staff were very professional, and they did an outstanding job. Our Hostess, Lee, made sure we had everything we needed, and she was incredibly nice!!! One of the bonuses was an opportunity for a tasting, and that helped us make good choices that everyone enjoyed. Our guests fully enjoyed their meal, and couldn't believe the choices, quality and amount of food that they were served, we had the family style meal. Many said it was one of the best receptions they have been too!!!

Sent on 10/13/2013
  • Shayliz

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2010

White Eagle was great with my wedding! Our meetings were very smooth. I picked a cake that wasn't in their regular book of cakes, and they were able to take my photo and make a very elegant, beautiful cake that my guests couldn't stop commenting on. We served our meal family style, and the guests loved every item. No guest will leave your wedding hungry if it is at the White Eagle! They also provided centerpieces, chair covers, etc for us and everything looked amazing. We really had only compliments from the guests, zero complaints!! I recommend the beef cutlets - that is the thing we got the most compliments on food wise.

Sent on 10/28/2010

JENNIFER · Married on 05/15/2010

Great venue. Great food. Very attentive. I had to have a few things changed when I got there (table in the wrong spot, there was a podium in the room, minor things), but other than that everything was perfect. Great hall at a great price!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Charlene · Married on 09/28/2012

We had attended many events here in the past and it sort of became a no-brainer for us to pick this place for our reception. The food was great, the staff was helpful and courteous throughout the entire evening. Great for lower-budget weddings that still want an elegant reception.

Sent on 06/17/2013
  • Jenine3

Jenine · Married on 06/20/2009

My wedding was June 20th 2009. I was very happy with everything. It was just a little hot in our room but it was a very hot day and wedding dresses are hotter than parkas so go figure. I can't say anything bad about this place, they took care of us. They just need a little updating is all.

Sent on 07/08/2009

rebeca · Married on 05/18/2014

4.2
      1.0

We choose to have our reception here, we did a food tasting, and the food was amazing! The rate was affordable, and the place itself is beautiful, the only issue I had was my emails were not being respond too, but once i went there in person and explained everything i wanted done, it was followed though on my wedding day and I was a very happy bride! P.s we had a 450 people wedding….and everything was still amazing! ;)

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • tortor0927

Tori · Married on 09/27/2014

2.0
      3.5

I have been coming here since I was a little girl so when I got engaged this was a simple choice. They have awesome food and the ambiance was exactly what I wanted for my glam sophisticated wedding. The wedding planner I worked with, Andrew, was great to work with when we were giving him info at the hall but was very hard to contact otherwise. He had weird hours. Other than that my wedding went awesome and everyone had a blast!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Yasmeen · Married on 06/11/2004

3.5

I wish more elegant floral arrangements were provided for the tables.

Sent on 04/06/2008