White Chimneys Estate Reviews

44 | Gap, PA

44 Reviews for White Chimneys Estate

Serena H. · Getting married on 06/07/2022

The most beautiful venue, with amazing service

This venue is absolutely stunning! It will add so much beauty to your wedding photos. There are many different places you can have the ceremony and reception, you can choose whatever is most fitting and beautiful to you.
    Having my wedding at this venue took away so much stress because so many things are right there, you don't have to haul everything the day of the wedding.
    They have tables, chairs, table cloths, decor, ect. everything you would need, available to rent.
    Jessica and her team where so helpful on my wedding day. They set up all the tables and chairs, they helped set up wherever they were needed.
    You also get a list of all the food trucks, caterers, MCs, etc. so if you don't have anyone in mind yet, they have people to recommend!
    The girls prep room is stunning with an amazing amount of space and mirrors. There is a bathroom and half kitchen attached so you can put snacks, water, food somewhere as you get ready.
    The men also have a fun space in the upstairs of the barn to get ready in. There is a TV lounge area for them so they won't get bored.
    Having the ceremony and reception together is so much less hassle and is so perfect.
    Everything you need for a wedding is right there or can be recommended to you.
    It is a perfect place for a beautiful wedding.
    White Chimneys made my wedding perfect. I loved meeting up with Jessica as we figured out the details.

White Chimneys Estate's reply:

Serena & Colby, thank you so much for your kind words! You were a dream to work with! We loved your creativity and vision for a truly spiritual day! We loved that you used our woodland ceremony site too! We can’t wait to see the blessings God brings you! Thank you again for your trust and commitment for a Godly marriage!
  • Serena

Serena H. · Getting married on 06/07/2022

The most beautiful venue, with amazing service

Everything you need for a wedding is right there or can be recommended to you.
    It is a perfect place for a beautiful wedding.

White Chimneys Estate's reply:

Serena & Colby, thank you so much for your kind words! You were a dream to work with! We loved your creativity and vision for a truly spiritual day! We loved that you used our woodland ceremony site too! We can’t wait to see the blessings God brings you! Thank you again for your trust and commitment for a godly marriage!

Sharon U. · Getting married on 02/07/2022

Loved White Chimneys

Jessica was amazing!! from beginning to end she listened and made sure we had everything we needed to make our day special!! We loved her attention to the little details. White Chimneys is a beautiful place inside and out for a memorable day!

Sent on 10/23/2020

White Chimneys Estate's reply:

Sharon, it was so wonderful to host you and your loved ones! We are always honored to host families in our very own community, and you certainly did not disappoint! After your own event, you even had the opportunity to attend as guests. We are always humbled to serve our community in delivering excellence and flexibility. Wishing you all God’s richest blessings!
  • Nichole

Nichole M. · Married on 11/21/2020

November 2020 wedding

The grounds are well kept and gorgeous all year round. The staff was so friendly and well organized it made planning during a pandemic so easy. Jessica, Miriam, and Patty were absolutely amazing, on top of everything, and had our full trust. They really made sure we didn’t have to do a thing on our wedding day besides enjoy the celebration!!!

Sent on 02/28/2021
  • Hillary

Hillary D. · Married on 10/24/2020

Stop - this is your venue!

Words cannot describe how happy we are with this venue and these people! Jessica was so easy to work with and made all our requests a reality - pictures with horses, a warm fire pit, a perfect venue that got ENDLESS compliments! I am beyond impressed with everything. Such a beautiful venue, with lovely people! Could not recommend more! If you are even thinking of White Chimney's, we 10/10 recommend! A perfect mixture of romantic, garden, rustic, naturally beautiful! Thank you, Jessica, for hosting and celebrating our special day with us!

Photos by Laura Briggs Photography

Sent on 11/02/2020

White Chimneys Estate's reply:

Hillary & Anthony, our feelings are mutual! You were such a delight to serve and host! You challenged us to think outside the box and brought fruition to our creative juices. Miriam was so delighted to serve as your personal Bridal Barmaid in the new Bride’s Lounge! As you know, horses are our speciality and we were so excited to have that special element come true for you. All of your family and guests were equally delightful, and the entire day was magical! Thank you so much for your trust and intuition in us! We were honored to host you and will forever cherish your day!
  • Collin

Collin G. · Married on 10/18/2020

Best wedding venue hands down!

Get married at White Chimneys! If you are considering touring this venue - do it! From the first day that we toured here Jessica was so kind and helpful. We had lots of questions, probably too many; busy or not, she answered them all. They did all this while not pressuring us into doing anything and supporting whatever choice we made. We choose to have our wedding here. Best choice we ever made. We booked this venue before Covid, changes occured, however the team at white chimneys adjusted to the world and was able to make this venue a safe and beautiful place even during a pandemic. They even added a new bridal suite - go check it out!! WOW! Jessica and Miriam communicated with us over the year as we planned our wedding, going above and beyond the service they needed to provide. Jessica just wants you to be happy and give you everything and anything you might want. She did that for us. Miriam and her bar staff were also incredible too - can't not mention them! This was a day that we will forever remember! Also, the venue is perfect for pictures - spots everywhere!!! Thank you Jessica and Miriam for being so easy to work with and for making our dream come true.

Sent on 10/22/2020

White Chimneys Estate's reply:

Collin & Haleigh, you already know how we feel about your spectacular day! For the record, we’ll say it again, we were SOOO impressed with your eye for details and planning! You were a dream couple and a dream wedding! Perfect execution of every detail! We wish you all the love and happiness you can imagine! Thank you for everything!
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/09/2020

Hands down best place to celebrate your best day

White Chimney's was introduced to my now husband and I by our good friend. This was the first and final venue we actually toured as we fell in love with it immediately. The fountain, gardens, and barn are breathtaking. Perfect for an elegant rustic wedding. We are beyond happy with what White Chimneys has provided. There is a sweet loft for the groom and groomsmen to get ready and you cannot forget about the fabulous new bridal cottage! It was spacious and the perfect place for the bride and bridesmaid "getting ready" photos. The staff went above and beyond with helping us plan and layout our dream wedding. Any questions we had were answered with ease. I would recommend White Chimneys to any couple planning to get married. For us it helped create the absolute perfect wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2020

Best Day Ever

Jess & Patty were fantastic! They met with us to go over things and answered any questions we had throughout planning! They did our decorations as well and everybody loved them. We were told many times how beautiful the ceremony and reception was - I have to thank these ladies for making our day special!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua H. · Married on 09/18/2020

Absolutely flawless

White Chimneys was the best venue we could have ever asked to find. Jessica and her team were very friendly and professional from the moment we stepped on the grounds. They were accommodating with every request we asked for including providing tables to advertise for social distancing buttons and the provided hand sanitizer all over the facility for our guests with COVID concerns. They were available whenever we needed to talk to them about concerns or questions about the wedding. I would not recommend anybody but using Jessica and her team for your dream day.

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/15/2020

Our absolute DREAM venue - I really couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else!

The atmosphere, amenities, and staff are amazing. We got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful, clean, and put together the venue was and we were told by many it was the best wedding they've ever been to (even coming from past DJs who have attended hundreds of weddings). We were so happy with Jessica, Miriam, Patty, and the whole team at White Chimneys... with their help and all the hard work they put in on our wedding day, and long before that (we booked our venue about a year and a half before our date) we didn't stress one bit and couldn't be happier with how our day went. They were so helpful during the whole process of planning and getting things ready and really made sure our day was perfect and the fairytale I've always dreamed of. Jessica and the team went above and beyond and helped me think of ideas of how to organize things and make the process go smoothly so I didn't have to stress at all on the day or in the planning process. Whenever me, my fiancé (now husband), our parents, coordinator, or vendors had questions they were so quick to respond and offer options and suggestions. Even when I had crazy ideas, they made it happen. While I was planning, I saw pictures of donkeys on Pinterest with cooler packs on their backs all decorated and cute carrying beverages for cocktail hour, and knew I wanted this for my wedding but didn't have a clue how to make it happen. Jessica and her team have a donkey, ponies, and other animals on the property and they practiced for days and days with their donkey, Biggie Smalls, and their pony to make this happen for me and make sure the animals were on their best behavior. (Just FYI, we didn't overload the donkey or ponies' packs with drinks. White Chimneys had 2 lovely ladies with them at all times so the animals stayed safe, they restocked the coolers when they ran low and made sure the coolers weren't too heavy for the animals). Also, the staff helped to make sure every shot our photographer and videographers got was picture perfect!! I'm in love with the previews we got back and can't wait to see more. Compared to other venues in the area, White Chimneys is a more elegant barn and outdoor garden wedding venue and their prices really are competitive and much lower than others in the area when you think of all the things they have to offer and the beautiful picture-perfect grounds they work so hard to upkeep and manage. Before choosing White Chimneys we must have visited at least 4-5 venues and as soon as we stepped foot on White Chimney's grounds, we knew that was where we wanted to get married because it was different than all of the other venues we visited. Also, getting married this August, in 2020, in the midst of a pandemic, they gave us peace of mind that no matter what we had to do, we'd get married, have COVID friendly options for our guests so everyone felt safe, clean, and that the day would go on, and that it did. I wish we could have our wedding day again and again.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • F

Franklin T. · Married on 07/17/2020

Perfect down to the last detail

Me and my wife got married on July 17th 2020 during the middle of this pandemic so we know that planning a wedding amidst all of this can be very emotional and instead of being excited and happy, we at times found ourselves scared and nervous to host our event. Despite all the issues this pandemic has brought, Jessica along with her crew at Chimneys made everything right. She was attentive and worked with us during the constant changes being brought on by the pandemic before our wedding. They ensured my guests were safe with safety measures such as temperature checks, plexiglass glass barriers, and sanitizing stations throughout the venue. The staff over at Chimneys took such good care of us that after all safety measures were put in place, me and my guests got a chance to forget that there was a pandemic and we got to enjoy ourselves and the occasion that evening. So for anyone one looking for a venue with a down to earth host, I recommend you set up an appointment with Jessica at White Chimneys:)

Sent on 10/16/2020

Rebecca S. · Married on 06/09/2020

Gorgeous Location, Professional Staff!

A picture-perfect venue that will make things so easy with the planning process, and with Patty as your coordinator will make your big day the greatest it could possibly be. Thanks Jessica and Patty for making our wedding absolutely perfect!

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2020

Tour of Venue

White Chimneys is beautiful and very unique. We really enjoyed the history of the space and how preserved it is. Jessica was very informative and flexible with out schedule.

Sent on 07/25/2019

White Chimneys Estate's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed your visit as well, and as you know, are passionate about historical accuracy and vision for our future generations! Wishing you all the best!

Alison · Married on 10/25/2019

Beautiful venue for a DIY wedding!

My husband and I got married at White Chimneys in late October 2019, and it was perfect! We were looking for a venue with lots of flexibility so that we could DIY some things and hire our own vendors, and White Chimneys provided that while giving us the option to rent whatever we needed and hire their day-of coordinator, bartenders, and staff. They were able to accommodate every request we had, and even though our wedding had many moving parts, it came together so smoothly. The option of an indoor or outdoor ceremony was perfect (although we got lucky and it was a beautiful fall day), and the covered cocktail hour area and beautiful barn were great for our 180 guests. We booked a few nearby hotels in Strasburg (Carriage House, Holiday Inn, and Clarion) and hired some school bus shuttles since most of our guests were from Philly or New York, and it worked out great. We wouldn't change a thing! (All photos are by our awesome photographer, Kelly Giarrocco!)

Sent on 07/27/2020

White Chimneys Estate's reply:

Alison & Alex, we were so honored to host you! It was such a delightful and elegant affair with all of your special culinary touches! Your table decor was perfect, and our additional service staff were delighted to make your vision come to life! We are like-minded with you in our commitment to excellence! We will always treasure the memories we made with you! Wishing you all the best!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2019

Blown away by this venue and staff!

I’m pretty sure I could write a book on how amazing White Chimneys is! First off, the venue itself is stunning with all the natural beauty. I have gotten so many compliments on it! Secondly, the staffing are wonderful - Jessica, Patty, & Miriam were nothing but friendly and helpful the entire planning process and day of. I could have never imagined my wedding day to go more smoothly than it did, thanks to them! I recommend EVERYONE looking for a venue, make this one a priority to check out. ❤️

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jordan · Married on 09/07/2019

Everything was so beautiful!!

White Chimneys is so beautiful and so perfect! We knew as soon as we toured the venue that we needed to get married there. The staff was so attentive and helpful with answering all our questions and helping us choose what layout for our reception and even helped us with place settings and details. Our guests thought everything was beautiful and many of them said it was the most beautiful venue they have ever been to!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jess

Jess K. · Married on 06/14/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better venue

I had a spring wedding here, it was absolutely beautiful. The garden is breathtaking and the staff is incredibly helpful. I would 100% reccomend this venue!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Mim

Miranda · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

Wow - what can I say about Jessica, Beth, Miriam, and co. We had an absolutely amazing wedding here on NYE and brunch the following day. The staff were so helpful and reassuring from start to finish. They decorated the barn beautifully and even did our catering which everyone raved about (highly recommend you using them for your party too!). Everything was super well organized and they were very accommodating with our unique requests. Everyone is raving about the wedding and I cannot wait to see the photos. We would highly recommend White Chimneys to others for weddings, showers, and other events!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 09/14/2018

We had a magical amazing beautiful fantastic wedding at White Chimneys! Jessica and her whole family were so great throughout the whole process. They were flexible with what we needed when other venues weren't, and she was helpful, connecting us with other vendors and ideas. Everything went perfectly thanks to the lovely wedding day-of coordinator Beth. Bar tending was easy, with fast excellent service for all of our guests from Miriam. White Chimneys is truly a spectacular venue, our photographer loved the beautiful setting and it made for the most beautiful memories! Thank you White Chimneys!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Gretchen · Married on 03/18/2018

From our very first meeting to our wedding day Jessica and her staff were wonderful to work with. Went above and beyond to make our day extra special....not once did we have to think about what was happening. Would recommend White Chimneys to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/14/2017

I'm so excited to say I'm a White Chimneys Bride! My day was perfect and I can't say enough good things about Jessica, Miriam, and everyone who helped with my wedding. I enjoyed the family aspect of the place. I enjoyed getting to know them not only as my vendor but as people too! I got to meet Jessica's daughter and quickly grew a bond with her, I enjoyed giving her one of my lanterns from my special day! I'll never forget the joy and love that just radiated that day! It was gorgeous and I still was able to make it my own after getting three friends to marry at white chimney! It was THE BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 12/22/2017

White Chimneys Estate's reply:

Brittany, we just loved your joy for life! You were a pleasure to serve! I will always remember your kindness to Hannah, showing her a beautiful picture of love and marriage. A very special, unforgettable day! Come see us for your 1st anniversary! ❤️

Cat · Married on 06/10/2017

White Chimneys is a dream. Everything about my wedding day was perfect. It was a true fairytale without draining my bank account, like most venues expected of me. Jessica is wonderful and pleasant and wants your day to go perfectly. She's responsive, helpful, and comes up with ideas tailored to you. She's invested in your day, and it truly makes a difference. The scenery is unmatched, the barn is dreamy, and the animals are so fun for photos and just to add uniqueness to your wedding. I'm so sad I can't relive my wedding day all the time, because I think about it daily!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2017

I just had my wedding here in May and I could not have asked for a better venue. Jessica (the owner) is very flexible and did/allowed everything my bride wanted done. The scenery is gorgeous and every photo I have seen so far has a great backdrop. As a groom, I was sheltered from many of the details, but from my experience, it seemed like a lot of the hassles and planning of a wedding were reduced by the owner giving us suggestions and details of what worked at previous weddings. I received a lot of compliments from people saying this was a very unique and beautiful place. 10/10, I would definitely pick this venue again if I could go back in time.

Sent on 05/14/2017

I can't say enough great things about Jessica and White Chimneys. We had our wedding here in late November and opted to have the wedding and reception in the barn. Jessica made sure that the transition from wedding to reception went smoothly. She's very easy to work with, gives great suggestions, and quick to respond to any emails and/or calls. We looked at one other barn venue that was more than twice as much money as White Chimneys but not as nice The chandeliers and draping are really pretty. (You have to see it for yourself!) The entire grounds are beautiful and a wonderful place for photographs. We even had some highland cattle come over for some pictures! We were very happy with our choice and received lots of compliments on the venue. I highly recommend White Chimneys!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kathleen · Married on 10/02/2016

The White Chimneys Estate artfully combines historic elegance with a delightful dash of country. Everyone raved about this exquisite venue!

Sent on 10/21/2016