White Chimneys Estate Reviews

White Chimneys Estate 6
White Chimneys Estate 7
  • I

Isabel · Married on 09/14/2018

We had a magical amazing beautiful fantastic wedding at White Chimneys! Jessica and her whole family were so great throughout the whole process. They were flexible with what we needed when other venues weren't, and she was helpful, connecting us with other vendors and ideas. Everything went perfectly thanks to the lovely wedding day-of coordinator Beth. Bar tending was easy, with fast excellent service for all of our guests from Miriam. White Chimneys is truly a spectacular venue, our photographer loved the beautiful setting and it made for the most beautiful memories! Thank you White Chimneys!

White Chimneys Estate 8
    White Chimneys Estate 9

Gretchen · Married on 03/18/2018

From our very first meeting to our wedding day Jessica and her staff were wonderful to work with. Went above and beyond to make our day extra special....not once did we have to think about what was happening. Would recommend White Chimneys to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

White Chimneys Estate 10

Cat · Married on 06/10/2017

White Chimneys is a dream. Everything about my wedding day was perfect. It was a true fairytale without draining my bank account, like most venues expected of me. Jessica is wonderful and pleasant and wants your day to go perfectly. She's responsive, helpful, and comes up with ideas tailored to you. She's invested in your day, and it truly makes a difference. The scenery is unmatched, the barn is dreamy, and the animals are so fun for photos and just to add uniqueness to your wedding. I'm so sad I can't relive my wedding day all the time, because I think about it daily!

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2017

I just had my wedding here in May and I could not have asked for a better venue. Jessica (the owner) is very flexible and did/allowed everything my bride wanted done. The scenery is gorgeous and every photo I have seen so far has a great backdrop. As a groom, I was sheltered from many of the details, but from my experience, it seemed like a lot of the hassles and planning of a wedding were reduced by the owner giving us suggestions and details of what worked at previous weddings. I received a lot of compliments from people saying this was a very unique and beautiful place. 10/10, I would definitely pick this venue again if I could go back in time.

I can't say enough great things about Jessica and White Chimneys. We had our wedding here in late November and opted to have the wedding and reception in the barn. Jessica made sure that the transition from wedding to reception went smoothly. She's very easy to work with, gives great suggestions, and quick to respond to any emails and/or calls. We looked at one other barn venue that was more than twice as much money as White Chimneys but not as nice The chandeliers and draping are really pretty. (You have to see it for yourself!) The entire grounds are beautiful and a wonderful place for photographs. We even had some highland cattle come over for some pictures! We were very happy with our choice and received lots of compliments on the venue. I highly recommend White Chimneys!

Kathleen · Married on 10/02/2016

The White Chimneys Estate artfully combines historic elegance with a delightful dash of country. Everyone raved about this exquisite venue!

Derek · Married on 09/05/2016

Jessica was so easy to work with. She let us come to the venue about 3 times before our wedding just to see the layout to help our planning. We had the flexibility of hiring our own caterer, DJ, and bartenders. This was the perfect venue for our DIY wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The garden/courtyard was booming with so many colors. We highly recommend White Chimneys.

Mary · Married on 08/26/2016

Jessica and White Chimneys were a perfect match for our daughters wedding this past August. We were able to create a truly memorable day for the bride and groom and all of our guests. Jessica is so easy to work with and we had so much flexibility to host the wedding just they way we wanted. We truly could not have asked for a more perfect venue! I would suggest you consider hiring a wedding coordinator for the day of -- we liked that Jessica let us do things our way but we were happy to have the coordinator the day of the wedding.

Mary · Married on 08/26/2016

White Chimneys was everything we could have asked for to make our wedding wonderful! Jessica is super helpful, and it is clear that she loves her home and property, and wants everyone else too, as well. She was super flexible with meeting with us, and also allowed us to basically have the whole day before our wedding for set up, which was great. My husband and I live in Philadelphia, and White Chimneys was a perfect place to have our family and friends join us for a nice, relaxing, and fun wedding outside of the city! The gardens are magnificent, with the beautiful Lancaster County backdrop, and the barn was great with accommodating our 180 guests. We did hire a wedding coordinator for the day, and also hired staff to help with clean up, which is something we decided later on in the process, and made the day run a lot more smoothly, and could come recommended.

Jamie · Married on 06/25/2016

White Chimneys is the perfect place for your special day. Our guests are still RAVING about the amazing setting for our wedding. Our wedding was in late June and the grounds were just so spectacular, we really didn’t need to add much to the outdoor beauty. Jessica has a variety of fun furnishing pieces inside the barn. We used her antique oven to display our cupcakes and it was just perfect. A few of my other friends have had rustic weddings at other Lancaster and Chester County venues and they were impressed with all White Chimneys had to offer. I KNOW we got our money’s worth! No hidden fees either, which is rare.

Throughout the planning process, Jessica was in touch to answer my questions and allowed me to check out the property when I wanted. And with all of the planning that goes along with a wedding, something is bound to go wrong. A bit before the ceremony, Jessica noticed that the bartender that I had hired had yet to arrive. She immediately got on the phone and found a contact who was able to come bartend for us (on a Saturday night) right away. Talk about a lifesaver!

My husband and I enjoyed watching everyone have a blast at White Chimneys. From the dance party on the patio under the tent, to the folks who enjoyed the quieter, cooler tables inside the barn, to the folks taking in the sunset and scenery of courtyard, White Chimneys is truly one of a kind.

charlene · Married on 10/04/2014

We wanted a personal closeness with our guests for our wedding, and flexibility was a big factor in our decision when choosing our wedding site venue. We couldn't of been more pleased with the outcome, thanks to Jess and The White Chimneys- where their family became our family <3
    The time and money this place spent on updating the wedding barn was a great investment on their part, WOW what a place!
    The surrounding scenery, the endless possibilities of personalization of this space- you can't beat it!
    We've also attended many other weddings at this venue aside from ours, and I can honestly say that no two weddings looked the same...I love that the most about this place.
    A++!!

Katie · Married on 05/25/2014

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! It's gorgeous, and getting more so every day, continuous improvements. Jessica, helps to make sure your day is as you want it and is so wonderful and invested, I love her! So many different spaces allowed our guests to find their own perfect place to enjoy our reception. We loved the venue, we loved the owners, we loved everything! Not to mention the pictures there are absolutely gorgeous. If you are considering white chimney's, do it! You won't regret it!

Gorgeous venue! It's a perfect wedding spot for all seasons!

J · Married on 06/01/1995

Jessica and the entire team at White Chimneys was absolutely wonderful! The price was decent for the area and venues we looked at, and the barn, bridal cottage, and scenery was beautiful. We were able to bring in all of our own vendors, which we really enjoyed, and had the entire venue for the entire day. Overall the day was absolutely perfect, and a big part of that is owed to Jessica!

White Chimneys Estate 11
    White Chimneys Estate 12
    White Chimneys Estate 13
    White Chimneys Estate 14
    White Chimneys Estate 15

Shadae · Married on 10/06/2018

Jessica !!! Is just Awesome, when I went for a tour she was very welcoming and amazing. The venue is beautiful it had everything a bride wants on her big day ! From the parking space through the whole venue it has the space and the beautiful view for pictures. Me and my Fiance are very honored we went with "White Chimneys" .

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2016

We had our wedding reception here and our guests are still raving about how much they loved the venue. Everyone had always passed by the big white house on the road, but they were so shocked and excited to see the beautiful barns and grounds that were behind it. We had an amazing time and danced the night away. Jessica was a huge help and asset the day of our wedding. She went above and beyond making sure things were in the right place and was extremely helpful with all of our other vendors. We brought in a food truck and loved that we could bring in our own alcohol. Her sister is the bartender and she was very helpful as well. Jessica and her amazing venue made it a day we will never ever forget!

Jenna · Married on 08/13/2016

White Chimneys was an absolute dream venue for our wedding! Jessica was very accommodating, and assisted us through every aspect of the planning. We were able to have the venue for the entire day, with full use of the grounds for pictures and the bridal cottage for getting ready. It is an incredible value for a breath-taking location - the barn came decorated with lights and fabric, and we were able to use several of the antiques in the barn with our own decorations. I can't recommend this place highly enough if you are looking for a rustic venue.

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2016

If you are looking for a gorgeous and affordable wedding venue then White Chimney's is the place for you!! I could not be happier. Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT here!

Devan · Married on 10/19/2013

White Chimney's is the most beautiful venue! When we first booked it the look was fairly simple, but they have since expanded. They put SO much hard work into making this place more and more beautiful! During the week of, they were super helpful in planning all of the little details I never would have thought of. Jessica is so great at what she does! After the wedding, they took care of all the chairs so our cleanup was so quick. If you're looking for an incredible venue that puts their heart and soul into their work, this is it. The #1 up and coming Lancaster County venue.

3.5

It was beautiful. Owner was easy to work with. Venue is gorgeous.

3.2
      2.0

White Chimneys is a beautiful venue. It was perfect for our wedding.
    Unfortunately, I have to rate it so poorly because of the customer service. Jessica was very nice and helpful through emails, however, face-to-face or when I would call, she made me feel as though I was bothering her. She even rolled her eyes, sighed heavily and threw up her hands in frustration when I reminded her that we were not having our ceremony there. The day before our wedding, when we were there to set up, she passed by me, the bride, several times and never stopped to say hello. We had also discussed multiple times about using her antique stove to display the cake on. When we got there, the stove was in the corner, in pieces - so it was definitely not able to use. It should have been ready for us well before we got there. She knew that we were coming there to set up at 10am on the day before the wedding and the place was very dirty. We had to sweep out the barn and the patio, and move trash bags.
    I have to say I was very disappointed with how we were treated. But, the place is absolutely beautiful. If you use White Chimneys, please note that it is very much a DIY venue. I have read other reviews that said they received so much help with setting up and tearing down, but we received none of that. Even a simple "hello" would have been appreciated. I did not feel welcome which gave me unnecessary stress during an already stressful time.

3.0

I recently had my wedding at White Chimneys. I absolutely loved my wedding and the venue is gorgeous. However, the customer service is horrible. The owner, Jessica, did not make herself available to me in person or via email. I would have to send her three to four emails before getting a response. On the evening of the rehearsal, she was nowhere to be found, even though she knew what time we would be rehearsing. On the morning of the wedding, I (the bride) walked in and she did not even say hello to me. We got ready in the bridal cottage, and it wasn't until everyone was ready that she came in and offered to put in the AC unit. She came back one more time to send us all down the aisle for the ceremony, and I did not see her again for the rest of the night. It is unfortunate to have such a beautiful venue with an owner who does not seem to care about what she does, or how she treats others.

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2015

2.8
      1.0
      3.5

Venue is absolutely beautiful and is a perfect location for a wedding... The owner/operator Jessica could be a lot more professional and respond to customers in a more timely manner... Also she changes her pricing and what is and isn't included in price constantly...