White Chimneys Estate Reviews

White Chimneys Estate 6
White Chimneys Estate 7

Jessica · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Tour of Venue

White Chimneys is beautiful and very unique. We really enjoyed the history of the space and how preserved it is. Jessica was very informative and flexible with out schedule.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Jess

Jess Kranz · Married on 06/14/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better venue

I had a spring wedding here, it was absolutely beautiful. The garden is breathtaking and the staff is incredibly helpful. I would 100% reccomend this venue!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    White Chimneys Estate 8
    White Chimneys Estate 9
    White Chimneys Estate 10
  • Mim

Miranda · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

Wow - what can I say about Jessica, Beth, Miriam, and co. We had an absolutely amazing wedding here on NYE and brunch the following day. The staff were so helpful and reassuring from start to finish. They decorated the barn beautifully and even did our catering which everyone raved about (highly recommend you using them for your party too!). Everything was super well organized and they were very accommodating with our unique requests. Everyone is raving about the wedding and I cannot wait to see the photos. We would highly recommend White Chimneys to others for weddings, showers, and other events!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 09/14/2018

We had a magical amazing beautiful fantastic wedding at White Chimneys! Jessica and her whole family were so great throughout the whole process. They were flexible with what we needed when other venues weren't, and she was helpful, connecting us with other vendors and ideas. Everything went perfectly thanks to the lovely wedding day-of coordinator Beth. Bar tending was easy, with fast excellent service for all of our guests from Miriam. White Chimneys is truly a spectacular venue, our photographer loved the beautiful setting and it made for the most beautiful memories! Thank you White Chimneys!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    White Chimneys Estate 11
    White Chimneys Estate 12

Gretchen · Married on 03/18/2018

From our very first meeting to our wedding day Jessica and her staff were wonderful to work with. Went above and beyond to make our day extra special....not once did we have to think about what was happening. Would recommend White Chimneys to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    White Chimneys Estate 13

Cat · Married on 06/10/2017

White Chimneys is a dream. Everything about my wedding day was perfect. It was a true fairytale without draining my bank account, like most venues expected of me. Jessica is wonderful and pleasant and wants your day to go perfectly. She's responsive, helpful, and comes up with ideas tailored to you. She's invested in your day, and it truly makes a difference. The scenery is unmatched, the barn is dreamy, and the animals are so fun for photos and just to add uniqueness to your wedding. I'm so sad I can't relive my wedding day all the time, because I think about it daily!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2017

I just had my wedding here in May and I could not have asked for a better venue. Jessica (the owner) is very flexible and did/allowed everything my bride wanted done. The scenery is gorgeous and every photo I have seen so far has a great backdrop. As a groom, I was sheltered from many of the details, but from my experience, it seemed like a lot of the hassles and planning of a wedding were reduced by the owner giving us suggestions and details of what worked at previous weddings. I received a lot of compliments from people saying this was a very unique and beautiful place. 10/10, I would definitely pick this venue again if I could go back in time.

Sent on 05/14/2017

I can't say enough great things about Jessica and White Chimneys. We had our wedding here in late November and opted to have the wedding and reception in the barn. Jessica made sure that the transition from wedding to reception went smoothly. She's very easy to work with, gives great suggestions, and quick to respond to any emails and/or calls. We looked at one other barn venue that was more than twice as much money as White Chimneys but not as nice The chandeliers and draping are really pretty. (You have to see it for yourself!) The entire grounds are beautiful and a wonderful place for photographs. We even had some highland cattle come over for some pictures! We were very happy with our choice and received lots of compliments on the venue. I highly recommend White Chimneys!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kathleen · Married on 10/02/2016

The White Chimneys Estate artfully combines historic elegance with a delightful dash of country. Everyone raved about this exquisite venue!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Derek · Married on 09/05/2016

Jessica was so easy to work with. She let us come to the venue about 3 times before our wedding just to see the layout to help our planning. We had the flexibility of hiring our own caterer, DJ, and bartenders. This was the perfect venue for our DIY wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The garden/courtyard was booming with so many colors. We highly recommend White Chimneys.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Mary · Married on 08/26/2016

Jessica and White Chimneys were a perfect match for our daughters wedding this past August. We were able to create a truly memorable day for the bride and groom and all of our guests. Jessica is so easy to work with and we had so much flexibility to host the wedding just they way we wanted. We truly could not have asked for a more perfect venue! I would suggest you consider hiring a wedding coordinator for the day of -- we liked that Jessica let us do things our way but we were happy to have the coordinator the day of the wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Mary · Married on 08/26/2016

White Chimneys was everything we could have asked for to make our wedding wonderful! Jessica is super helpful, and it is clear that she loves her home and property, and wants everyone else too, as well. She was super flexible with meeting with us, and also allowed us to basically have the whole day before our wedding for set up, which was great. My husband and I live in Philadelphia, and White Chimneys was a perfect place to have our family and friends join us for a nice, relaxing, and fun wedding outside of the city! The gardens are magnificent, with the beautiful Lancaster County backdrop, and the barn was great with accommodating our 180 guests. We did hire a wedding coordinator for the day, and also hired staff to help with clean up, which is something we decided later on in the process, and made the day run a lot more smoothly, and could come recommended.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/25/2016

White Chimneys is the perfect place for your special day. Our guests are still RAVING about the amazing setting for our wedding. Our wedding was in late June and the grounds were just so spectacular, we really didn’t need to add much to the outdoor beauty. Jessica has a variety of fun furnishing pieces inside the barn. We used her antique oven to display our cupcakes and it was just perfect. A few of my other friends have had rustic weddings at other Lancaster and Chester County venues and they were impressed with all White Chimneys had to offer. I KNOW we got our money’s worth! No hidden fees either, which is rare.

Throughout the planning process, Jessica was in touch to answer my questions and allowed me to check out the property when I wanted. And with all of the planning that goes along with a wedding, something is bound to go wrong. A bit before the ceremony, Jessica noticed that the bartender that I had hired had yet to arrive. She immediately got on the phone and found a contact who was able to come bartend for us (on a Saturday night) right away. Talk about a lifesaver!

My husband and I enjoyed watching everyone have a blast at White Chimneys. From the dance party on the patio under the tent, to the folks who enjoyed the quieter, cooler tables inside the barn, to the folks taking in the sunset and scenery of courtyard, White Chimneys is truly one of a kind.

Sent on 07/06/2016

charlene · Married on 10/04/2014

We wanted a personal closeness with our guests for our wedding, and flexibility was a big factor in our decision when choosing our wedding site venue. We couldn't of been more pleased with the outcome, thanks to Jess and The White Chimneys- where their family became our family <3
    The time and money this place spent on updating the wedding barn was a great investment on their part, WOW what a place!
    The surrounding scenery, the endless possibilities of personalization of this space- you can't beat it!
    We've also attended many other weddings at this venue aside from ours, and I can honestly say that no two weddings looked the same...I love that the most about this place.
    A++!!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Katie · Married on 05/25/2014

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! It's gorgeous, and getting more so every day, continuous improvements. Jessica, helps to make sure your day is as you want it and is so wonderful and invested, I love her! So many different spaces allowed our guests to find their own perfect place to enjoy our reception. We loved the venue, we loved the owners, we loved everything! Not to mention the pictures there are absolutely gorgeous. If you are considering white chimney's, do it! You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Gorgeous venue! It's a perfect wedding spot for all seasons!

Sent on 12/05/2013

J · Married on 06/01/1995

Jessica and the entire team at White Chimneys was absolutely wonderful! The price was decent for the area and venues we looked at, and the barn, bridal cottage, and scenery was beautiful. We were able to bring in all of our own vendors, which we really enjoyed, and had the entire venue for the entire day. Overall the day was absolutely perfect, and a big part of that is owed to Jessica!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    White Chimneys Estate 14
    White Chimneys Estate 15
    White Chimneys Estate 16
    White Chimneys Estate 17
    White Chimneys Estate 18

Shadae · Married on 10/06/2018

Jessica !!! Is just Awesome, when I went for a tour she was very welcoming and amazing. The venue is beautiful it had everything a bride wants on her big day ! From the parking space through the whole venue it has the space and the beautiful view for pictures. Me and my Fiance are very honored we went with "White Chimneys" .

Sent on 03/08/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2016

We had our wedding reception here and our guests are still raving about how much they loved the venue. Everyone had always passed by the big white house on the road, but they were so shocked and excited to see the beautiful barns and grounds that were behind it. We had an amazing time and danced the night away. Jessica was a huge help and asset the day of our wedding. She went above and beyond making sure things were in the right place and was extremely helpful with all of our other vendors. We brought in a food truck and loved that we could bring in our own alcohol. Her sister is the bartender and she was very helpful as well. Jessica and her amazing venue made it a day we will never ever forget!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Jenna · Married on 08/13/2016

White Chimneys was an absolute dream venue for our wedding! Jessica was very accommodating, and assisted us through every aspect of the planning. We were able to have the venue for the entire day, with full use of the grounds for pictures and the bridal cottage for getting ready. It is an incredible value for a breath-taking location - the barn came decorated with lights and fabric, and we were able to use several of the antiques in the barn with our own decorations. I can't recommend this place highly enough if you are looking for a rustic venue.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2016

If you are looking for a gorgeous and affordable wedding venue then White Chimney's is the place for you!! I could not be happier. Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT here!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Devan · Married on 10/19/2013

White Chimney's is the most beautiful venue! When we first booked it the look was fairly simple, but they have since expanded. They put SO much hard work into making this place more and more beautiful! During the week of, they were super helpful in planning all of the little details I never would have thought of. Jessica is so great at what she does! After the wedding, they took care of all the chairs so our cleanup was so quick. If you're looking for an incredible venue that puts their heart and soul into their work, this is it. The #1 up and coming Lancaster County venue.

Sent on 10/28/2013

3.5

It was beautiful. Owner was easy to work with. Venue is gorgeous.

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • Lisa

Lisa Sallada · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful day

My wedding was beautiful and I did not have to worry adout anything, beth was absolutely wonderful and she did such a good job decorating I would definitely Recommend hiring her she made everthing go so smoothly even tho I was a mess the whole day lol

Sent on 06/30/2019