28 Reviews for Whispering Springs Golf Club

House Wine (1)
Open Bar (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
28 Whispering Springs Golf Club Reviews

Always impressed with the service provided!

Profile Picture User6881243, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the best experience with Whispering Springs for my wedding. Sara was absolutely amazing and helpful with anything I needed. The food was perfect, the planning was a breeze, and staff was very professional and attentive. I'm still receiving compliments about much fun everyone had at our wedding, as well as, how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend Whispering Springs!! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was so wonderful. We had so many requests that were new to the venue but they were more than accommodating and did all they could to make our visions a reality

Profile Picture Kate, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mary Wolfe was a great! She helped us along with all our planning, she even helped me surprise my bride with a video I made for her. Food was excellent, recommend the Ribs! The staff the day of the wedding was great too, everything went smoothly. I would recommend Whispering Springs to everybody for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a pleasure to work with Sara. She was extremely accommodating and helpful all the way up to the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Whispering springs was not only a GORGEOUS venue, the service and food was AMAZING! We loved working with Sarah! She was so kind and helpful and she did a wonderful job making sure our wedding day went smoothly!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Melanie & Casey, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Scenic Views, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had a wonderful wedding at Whispering Springs! Staff was awesome and super helpful! Food was fabulous! So happy we chose Whispering Springs for our wedding! Thank you Mary & Sara for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Kari, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Sara and the entire staff at Whispering Springs was wonderful to work with for our wedding day! The venue and food are awesome!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You should definitely book this venue! We loved our time at Whispering Springs! Sara T. was amazing, helping me so much through the whole process! We were able to take advantage of the beautiful setting even though we couldn't do our ceremony outside, and the indoor venue was beautiful too! I wouldn't have wanted to have my wedding anywhere else!

Profile Picture Inga, 4/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Dance Floor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Whispering Springs and Sara made sure everything was perfect for our big day!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about Sara, the staff and Whispering Springs as a whole! I am sad that our wedding is over and that I can't work with them anymore. Everyone is very professional, happy and friendly! The wedding process and working with Sara was effortless and easier then ever imagined! Whispering Springs was a key factor in making our day unforgettable and perfect to us!
The food was outstanding, hot and everyone was served at one time! Guest are still talking about the salad and entrées!
Thank you Whispering Springs for being everything we wanted and asked for!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently held our wedding reception at Whispering Springs and it was absolutely perfect! Sara took care of everything, and I never worried the day-of! She was very responsive throughout the planning process and would do anything to make our dreams come true. The building itself managed my large guest count well and made it feel intimate. You can transform this beautiful space into anything of your dreams due to the simple decor of white walls and hardwood floors; this venue is a must-see!

Profile Picture Elise, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Mary, the event coordinator, was super helpful! Everyone we worked with was very accommodating. Delicious food, beautiful venue, and friendly staff.

Profile Picture User4838988, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Whispering Springs was the perfect location for our wedding! The venue itself was beautiful, with all white wood interior and hardwood looking flooring it was a nice and refreshing look compared to the dark carpeted banquet rooms of a hotel. It had a really nice view looking over the golf course with a great balcony for our guest to step out on for some fresh air. The bar area was very nice sized, plenty big for our 200ish guests. A full walk around bar and high top tables lining the bar room area gave our guests plenty of room to mingle but still not have to wait in line for a drink.

Sara was great to work with!! Any time we had questions she always responded very timely and was able to help with any and all requests that we had. She was extremely flexible with everything from our initial meeting to look at the venue, to food tasting, to decorating and clean up. She worked with us to get things scheduled when they would work for us.

The food that we selected for our reception was top of the line. We had a cocktail style reception with hors d' oeuvres, both tray passed and at table stations. We received comments all night ling from our guests about how good the food was. The toughest decision we had was with the food because it was all so good we couldn't decide what we wanted!

Our overall experience with Sara and Whispering Springs was better than we could have expected. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out and we have Sara to thank for that. We would not hesitate to recommend Whispering Springs Golf Course to anybody looking for a wedding location in Fond du Lac, WI.

Profile Picture User5033239, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sara was amazing to work with! She catered to me and the idea I had for a perfect wedding from day one. Every idea she had, she helped me make it a reality and was so supportive throughout the process. I had both my ceremony and the reception at Whispering Springs and couldn't have been happier with how our day went. The food was excellent, not a single guest had one bad thing to say about the service or food. I don't know of one thing that went wrong throughout the day, if it did, Sara must have handled it without worrying me about it., which made my whole experience even better! We had such an amazing time, I wish we could do it again, and I wouldn't change one thing!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Whispering Springs as a wedding venue absolutely deserves FIVE STARS.

The space is classic and beautiful -- it allows you to go with any type of theme or color scheme. Unlike any other venue in the area!

The food is absolutely delicious -- our guests were still talking about it days after our wedding.

The best thing about Whispering Springs? The service!! They were willing to work with us on everything and helped bring our vision to life. Not once did they say no to a question or a request.

We had the pleasure of working with Mary and she was absolutely amazing -- responsive, attentive to our needs, flexible on scheduling of meetings, etc.

If you are getting married in the Fond du Lac area....this is the place!!

Profile Picture User4573066, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend Whispering Springs to any and everyone! Their service before, during and after our wedding was beyond amazing. I can be a perfectionist (what bride isn't?) and they walked me through every detail I asked for and delivered the day of! Our guests raved about the food and the staff!! Oh, and the venue is breath taking!! I am beyond grateful we decided to get married at Whispering Springs!!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very flexible staff and willing to help out where and whenever needed throughout the entire event. Beautiful and clean locations

Profile Picture Becca, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

High quality food and above and beyond amazing service. Wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day with them. A wonderful place!!!! You won't have any worries which is the last thing you want as a bride!

Profile Picture User5010511, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't begin to say enough great things about Sara and her staff at Whispering Springs Golf Club. I was planning a wedding from out of state with very few on-site visits possible. Sara was always available by phone or email to answer any questions and helped coordinate all services including linen rentals and food/bev. No question seemed too big or small; I always felt I was given every bit of her attention. I never felt an ounce of stress because I knew Sara had helped me think of every possible detail I needed and worked directly with all of my vendors to ensure a perfect event.

On the big day, Sara, her chefs, her wait staff, and even a golf staff member made sure everything ran smoothly. All staff members were very accommodating and sincere; courteous and friendly. I had many of my guests, and even outside vendors, specifically comment on how great the staff was. The food was delicious and their menu options are numerous, elegant, but also affordable. Between appetizers, our main meal (with multiple options for our guests), and evening dance "snacks,"the chef did an outstanding job.

The venue itself was also breathtaking. We had searched for a space with a mix of rustic charm and modern touches, and Whispering Springs fit the bill perfectly. The clubhouse feels open and bright with three walls of windows offering beautiful views of the golf greens, but also transforms into an intimate and romantic space during the evening hours. My husband and I chose to have both our wedding ceremony and reception at the clubhouse due to its versatility and visual appeal.

I can't say enough positive things... A 5 Star Rating isn't enough for this establishment. Between the staff, Sara as the event coordinator, and the eye-catching details of the clubhouse's indoor and outdoor space, we couldn't have picked a more PERFECT wedding venue than Whispering Springs Golf Club.

Profile Picture User3327968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Beautiful facility, great food, great atmosphere! So many compliments from my guests on the overall venue! Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue and everyone was very accommodating and easy to work with. Helped arrange for other vendors and everything. Very reasonable prices. Amazing Food!!

Profile Picture User5033902, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved Whispering Springs for our wedding! It is updated so nicely and we never had a problem with anything! Wedding coordinator worked with us on everything. Several of our friends had weddings there after ours and theirs were just as beautiful!

Profile Picture User5010088, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a beautiful place for a wedding. The staff was so helpful and great at what they do. Sara was such a pleasure to work with. She was so organized and helpful though the whole process, they made our wedding day an amazing experience for us and our guests. I Would highly recommend Whispering Springs Golf Club!

Profile Picture User5071178, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews