Whispering Springs Golf Club Reviews

Whispering Springs Golf Club 5
  • Molly

Molly Mates · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Beautiful!

Sara and Whispering Springs were able to save my date and help me with the different elements of the reception I should be deciding as well as help finding other vendors that they have worked with in the past. Can't wait for the big day!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Sondalle · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing & Romantic setting!!!

My husband and I worked with Sara at Whispering Springs! She made the whole experience exciting for us! We had our ceremony, dinner & reception there and it couldn't have been done more beautifully! We wanted a romantic evening and we got it! Our guests couldn't get over how amazing the venue was! We can't say enough good things about Sara and her team!!!!!!! Would recommend in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Whispering Springs Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! You and your family were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 06/07/2019

I loved our wedding here!

Our wedding was fantastic! The staff, service, food, and clubhouse was all just AMAZING. It’s beautiful there. We don’t even Iike golf, it’s funny we got married at a golf course, but what you get, you can’t beat. There’s a beautiful bar, the drinks are 10/10, SARA, is the BEST. I didn’t understand what getting a wedding coordinator meant when I signed up-your going to want one. She’s a fairy wedding god-mother! If we had to do it all again, we would chose there! They are so easy to work with. I’ve done more work standing up in other people’s weddings on the day of than my own, Thanks to Sara and their staff! Which is pretty unheard of!

Whispering Springs Golf Club 6
    Whispering Springs Golf Club 7
    Whispering Springs Golf Club 8
    Whispering Springs Golf Club 9
    Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2019

The most beautiful venue you’ll tour.

Where to start... from the first time we toured whispering springs we knew we wanted to have our wedding there. From the beautiful green golf course to the wrap around deck, to the reception area with all the beautiful big windows it was a dream! We worked with Mary and can’t thank her enough for putting everything together for us she was such a big help during the whole process! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and not a thing went wrong! Our guests are still raving about how amazing the food was and how much they got on their plates! Thank again! Brittany Justin Patt

Whispering Springs Golf Club 10
    Whispering Springs Golf Club 21
    Sent on 05/31/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible Wedding Experience

We could not imagine our wedding at any venue other than Whispering Springs. Sara is incredible and so easy to work with. We planned most of our wedding from several states away and relied heavily on email to touch base with Sara. She was incredibly organized, thorough, and genuinely helped to reduce any amount of stress we had leading up to and the day of our wedding. The food at Whispering Springs is phenomenal - we had so many compliments on the appetizers, dinner, and dessert selections. The space itself is so beautiful - it can truly work for any aesthetic. There is plenty of room for guests to mingle at the bar during a cocktail hour but the space is still small enough that it’s easy to make your way around to chat with everyone in attendance. The warm and welcoming atmosphere of the facility is echoed and exemplified by all of the staff working to make your day the best day ever. We are so very pleased with our experience and would recommend Whispering Springs to anyone looking for a low-stress, high-class reception or wedding venue.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jill · Married on 08/10/2018

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Whispering Springs! Sara was absolutely amazing! All through our planning she was there to answer questions or ease any concerns we had. She made time so that both my parents and my husbands parents could see the venue. On the day of the wedding she was an absolute rock star! She allowed us to get ready right on site, and we had 4 flower girls running around as they were setting up! She was with us every step of the way making sure things went smoothly. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be and any odd little request we had she was on it! If you are getting married in Fond du Lac, Whispering Springs is THE place to do it! Our day was perfect and it is thanks to Sara and the Whispering Springs staff! Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Travis · Married on 07/28/2018

Always impressed with the service provided!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Really great job. They were honest about what we would need for our guests, and felt comfortable telling us if we were going to spend too much on things they didn’t think would be needed (i.e., hours of music, appetizers, etc.)

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

When it comes to our wedding, Whispering Springs was the best decision we made!
    Sara is absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything went smoothly and I had total confidence that it would.
    Totally worth the price. I had no worries about the venue, I had total faith in Sara and her team.
    I received many compliments as far as the venue and food went. We chose Sirloin and Pecan Crusted Chicken for dinner, however, all the entrees we tried during tasting were great.
    I feel like I don't have much to tell others but I consider that a good thing.
    Lastly, you won't be disappointed with Whispering Springs, trust me.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2017

Whispering Springs never disappoints. I always had my eye on this venue after several weddings. For how gorgeous the venue is, the accommodations they provide, but most importantly, the amount of five-star ratings they've received, talk about being reasonable! Our wedding guests couldn't get over the food. We went with a simple pasta buffet, including the white sauce spinach lasagna as our vegetarian option and the whole thing was a crowd favorite. Don't get me started on the hors d'oeuvres, incredible! I'm sad we didn't try any sliders, but last minute we swapped out some appetizers for sliders and the chicken salad was the hot topic. The staff left me in awe. The most attentive staff, but not overbearing. I truly appreciated the staff asking how everything was, even outside of the food. They genuinely cared that you were enjoying yourself.

As a bride who did 95% of the decorations and had pictures of how sections were to be set up, the majority of it was left in their hands with the time available to setup. BRIDES, you're in GREAT hands! Working with Mary Wolfe was working with the most professional, accommodating event manager, ever! The staff has an impeccable vision. My husband and I were able to ENJOY EVERY MINUTE of our wedding. I never left the dance floor because everything and everyone was taken care of in the best way possible.

Thank you for making the most memorable day of our lives, unforgettable.
    Tyler & Brittany Schmidt - 10.20.2017

Whispering Springs Golf Club 30
    Whispering Springs Golf Club 31
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

I had the best experience with Whispering Springs for my wedding. Sara was absolutely amazing and helpful with anything I needed. The food was perfect, the planning was a breeze, and staff was very professional and attentive. I'm still receiving compliments about much fun everyone had at our wedding, as well as, how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend Whispering Springs!! :)

Sent on 10/21/2017

Kate · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything was so wonderful. We had so many requests that were new to the venue but they were more than accommodating and did all they could to make our visions a reality

Sent on 10/22/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/09/2017

Mary Wolfe was a great! She helped us along with all our planning, she even helped me surprise my bride with a video I made for her. Food was excellent, recommend the Ribs! The staff the day of the wedding was great too, everything went smoothly. I would recommend Whispering Springs to everybody for a wedding venue!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Stacey · Married on 07/29/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Sara. She was extremely accommodating and helpful all the way up to the day of the wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Melanie & Casey · Married on 07/22/2017

Whispering springs was not only a GORGEOUS venue, the service and food was AMAZING! We loved working with Sarah! She was so kind and helpful and she did a wonderful job making sure our wedding day went smoothly!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kari · Married on 07/07/2017

We had a wonderful wedding at Whispering Springs! Staff was awesome and super helpful! Food was fabulous! So happy we chose Whispering Springs for our wedding! Thank you Mary & Sara for making our day so special.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Linda · Married on 05/05/2017

Sara and the entire staff at Whispering Springs was wonderful to work with for our wedding day! The venue and food are awesome!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • I

Inga · Married on 04/28/2017

You should definitely book this venue! We loved our time at Whispering Springs! Sara T. was amazing, helping me so much through the whole process! We were able to take advantage of the beautiful setting even though we couldn't do our ceremony outside, and the indoor venue was beautiful too! I wouldn't have wanted to have my wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

Whispering Springs and Sara made sure everything was perfect for our big day!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Amy · Married on 05/29/2016

I cannot say enough about Sara, the staff and Whispering Springs as a whole! I am sad that our wedding is over and that I can't work with them anymore. Everyone is very professional, happy and friendly! The wedding process and working with Sara was effortless and easier then ever imagined! Whispering Springs was a key factor in making our day unforgettable and perfect to us!
    The food was outstanding, hot and everyone was served at one time! Guest are still talking about the salad and entrées!
    Thank you Whispering Springs for being everything we wanted and asked for!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Elise · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I recently held our wedding reception at Whispering Springs and it was absolutely perfect! Sara took care of everything, and I never worried the day-of! She was very responsive throughout the planning process and would do anything to make our dreams come true. The building itself managed my large guest count well and made it feel intimate. You can transform this beautiful space into anything of your dreams due to the simple decor of white walls and hardwood floors; this venue is a must-see!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Mary, the event coordinator, was super helpful! Everyone we worked with was very accommodating. Delicious food, beautiful venue, and friendly staff.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Whispering Springs was the perfect location for our wedding! The venue itself was beautiful, with all white wood interior and hardwood looking flooring it was a nice and refreshing look compared to the dark carpeted banquet rooms of a hotel. It had a really nice view looking over the golf course with a great balcony for our guest to step out on for some fresh air. The bar area was very nice sized, plenty big for our 200ish guests. A full walk around bar and high top tables lining the bar room area gave our guests plenty of room to mingle but still not have to wait in line for a drink.

Sara was great to work with!! Any time we had questions she always responded very timely and was able to help with any and all requests that we had. She was extremely flexible with everything from our initial meeting to look at the venue, to food tasting, to decorating and clean up. She worked with us to get things scheduled when they would work for us.

The food that we selected for our reception was top of the line. We had a cocktail style reception with hors d' oeuvres, both tray passed and at table stations. We received comments all night ling from our guests about how good the food was. The toughest decision we had was with the food because it was all so good we couldn't decide what we wanted!

Our overall experience with Sara and Whispering Springs was better than we could have expected. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out and we have Sara to thank for that. We would not hesitate to recommend Whispering Springs Golf Course to anybody looking for a wedding location in Fond du Lac, WI.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 02/21/2015

Sara was amazing to work with! She catered to me and the idea I had for a perfect wedding from day one. Every idea she had, she helped me make it a reality and was so supportive throughout the process. I had both my ceremony and the reception at Whispering Springs and couldn't have been happier with how our day went. The food was excellent, not a single guest had one bad thing to say about the service or food. I don't know of one thing that went wrong throughout the day, if it did, Sara must have handled it without worrying me about it., which made my whole experience even better! We had such an amazing time, I wish we could do it again, and I wouldn't change one thing!!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Whispering Springs as a wedding venue absolutely deserves FIVE STARS.

The space is classic and beautiful -- it allows you to go with any type of theme or color scheme. Unlike any other venue in the area!

The food is absolutely delicious -- our guests were still talking about it days after our wedding.

The best thing about Whispering Springs? The service!! They were willing to work with us on everything and helped bring our vision to life. Not once did they say no to a question or a request.

We had the pleasure of working with Mary and she was absolutely amazing -- responsive, attentive to our needs, flexible on scheduling of meetings, etc.

If you are getting married in the Fond du Lac area....this is the place!!

Sent on 04/24/2015