Whispering Pines of Carlisle Reviews

8 Reviews for Whispering Pines of Carlisle

• Amber

Amber Shannon · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Amazing experience!

I couldn't even begin to say how AMAZING Deb and Tracy were during my planning process and even during the wedding day!!! They made all of my planning so easy, and they were always available to answer any questions I had, no matter how big or small they seemed. Deb made the set-up and rehearsal flow so smoothly and had so many great ideas for decorating. Deb also made sure that I was able to enjoy my wedding day without any stress, taking care of any concerns that came up!! I wish I could give these amazing ladies more than 5 stars, because they truly deserve it! The venue itself is GORGEOUS and tucked back in Carlisle, but still close enough to main roads that no one had trouble finding it. If you're looking for a venue that has it all and the owners truly are invested in making sure their clients are taken care of and have the best wedding day ever, check this place out!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Allison

Allison McKinney · Married on 10/12/2019

Tracy and Deb are AMAZING

Got married at Whispering Pines of Carlisle this past weekend and everything was absolutely perfect. They helped move things along and filled in with answers when my scrambled bride brain couldn’t make a decision. We received so many compliments on the venue! Perfectly elegant and rustic at once.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • W

Alison · Married on 10/16/2014

Whispering Pines was one of the best venues in the area! (Their website doesn’t do it justice; you have to check out their Facebook!) They provide you with so much more than any other venue (the vases, centerpiece materials, candy buffet items etc are all FREE to use!). Becca, our coordinator, was fantastic, and went above and beyond my expectations to make the day go perfectly! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a great location with a lot of options, for a great price!

Pros: Two Outdoor Ceremony Sites, Ample Restrooms, Large Space, Great Coordinators, Friendly staff that go Above and Beyond

Cons: Dance floor is a bit small for large weddings.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2013

Becca and her family took over the Hall after the previous owners. They are making it a family business and I am grateful. If it wasn't for them we would not have had a venue to go to. Everything was wonderful. I wish them luck they know what they are doing.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2011

This place is so beautiful. It is quite and very romantic for your wedding. They work with you on how you want tables and where you want your head tables..... They did a great job all around. We had snow on our day in October and they still mananged to make sure that they were there early for those guest that started to arrive early.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2011

Accomac Catering now manages the Whispering Pines facility. Their coordinator Danielle is amazing - quick to respond and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Brandy · Married on 10/11/2014

Beautiful, spacious venue, and worth every penny. Becca is the best, absolutely loved her. They made everything come together so smoothly, I truly didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Megan · Married on 05/24/2014

Whispering pines was a beautiful venue for our wedding! We signed our contract during a change of management and there were a few communication mishaps, but nothing even remotely major. This venue has been around for a while, but the management is new and they are quickly figuring out what works best for them and the clients. They were extremely friendly and accommodating during our entire process and wonderful during the event!

Sent on 06/02/2014