Whispering Oaks Winery Reviews

View more information

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn C. Getting married on 11/20/2021

Good experience

Although we did not book with this venue, it was gorgeous and worth looking at. The coordinator was very helpful and responsive.

Whispering Oaks Winery's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to review Whispering Oaks Winery. I hope you have a fabulous wedding.
    Best regards,
    Cliff LePoer
    Director of Operations
  • Jamie
    Jamie F. Married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful, all that I could hope for!

Everything was perfect! The staff at the venue were more than on their game. Picture time was perfect by the vineyard and the pavilion was gorgeous! Thank you to everyone at whispering oaks winery for a day I will never forget!

Whispering Oaks Winery's reply:

On Behalf of the entire staff it was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for giving us the opportunity and hope to see you for dinner soon.
    Cliff LePoer
    Alexa M. Married on 03/14/2020

March 2020 Wedding

My husband and I got married here back in March of this year and couldn’t have asked for a better experience!! EVERYONE was so helpful, hands on, thoughtful, and just as excited as we were. Definitely made us feel like family and not like clients. I would HIGHLY recommend as a wedding venue and even just a date night spot!

Thank you Alexa.

It was an honor to host your special day. Next hopefully the baby shower. Cliff
    Elizabeth V. Married on 02/02/2020

Whispering oaks winery

Cliff and his team took care of everything to make our wedding day special and stress free. We will definitely continue to go for steak night and enjoy the beautiful scenery as we relive the many special moments we had there!!!

Elizabeth,
    I was our honor to host your special day. Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for us.
    Cliff
  • Genesis
    Genesis V. Married on 08/18/2019

Truly the Best!

I’ve never been married before but I can’t imagine my wedding being any better than it was. Cliff, the manager, always replied to all of our questions and concerns very quickly and always found a way to make our vision come to life. They were extremely versatile and flexible when it came to decor, food and location for ceremony/ reception. Their entire staff is very friendly and professional and always made us feel welcome every time we came in to visit the venue. The food is delicious and so is their wine. The day of the wedding everything went very smoothly, we through some last minute changes at them and they still made everything work for us. Even the owners of the venue were out there helping us set everything up for us. I sincerely couldn’t have asked for a better venue for my wedding. I highly recommend them.

Whispering Oaks Winery's reply:

That you so much Genesis. I am so happy for you two. On behalf of Whispering Oaks it was an honor to work with you and be a part of such a great event.