Whetstone Center Reviews

Whetstone Center 5
Whetstone Center 6
Whetstone Center 7

Baylie · Getting married on 03/02/2022

I love the venue at Whetstone, it is perfect for hosting graduation parties or any get togethers! It has beautiful scenery and will most definitely rent again.

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Meg

Meg Himebaugh · Married on 08/10/2019

October 2018 Wedding

I have no complaints! I loved the venue. It was an awesome experience.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Whetstone Center 8
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 05/18/2019

Great venue

This venue is very pretty. Everything is right next door and the scenery is awesome. Everyone loved Fishing off the docks. Hannah was my contact person and she was great. She helped me with any questions I had and went above and beyond with making sure my day was exactly how I visioned. They are also flexible with the rental plans to suit your needs.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Whetstone Center 21
    Whetstone Center 22

McKenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Venue!

We got married here and it was amazing!! Highly recommend this amazing venue. The view was amazing and Hannah was great to work with!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2018

I could not be more pleased by Whetstone. From the first online inquiry, through the entire planning process, to the event, and now afterwards. They are so so so wonderful to work with. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Whetstone Center 23

Casey · Married on 10/06/2017

The Whetstone Event Center was the ideal location for our daughter's bridal shower. The facilities, beautiful location and
    ambiance were excellent. The best part of the whole experience though was working with Ms. Karmie, the Event Manager . She made the evening a true success. Her professionalism and customer service were impeccable! She was a joy to work with and very attentive. I highly recommend The Whetstone Event Center for a special but relaxing venue to hold your next event. Thank you Tess!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Craig · Married on 08/12/2017

Whetstone provides an overall high quality venue. The staff is polite and responsive. The venue offers much more than just a banquet room. It provides outdoor decks for mingling, boat rides, games - indoor and outside, and firepit. The banquet room is clean and has windows all around as well as a nice kitchen area for the caterer. We had a few special requests and accommodations were made easily.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Therese · Married on 06/10/2017

The Whetstone was the perfect place for our daughter and son-in-law's rehearsal dinner. It was very spacious and a beautiful setting.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Amy · Married on 12/02/2016

We at ForeverLawn have used the Whetstone facilities for our Christmas parties and multiple times when hosting boot camps and conferences. Everyone has always been gracious and accommodating. The facilities are always clean and ready for our events. We can't say how grateful we are for all their wonderful support.

Derek · Married on 07/16/2016

We used the Whetstone Center for our daughters graduation party. The Whetstone team was very accommodating and were available to answer any questions. The facility was immaculate and offers a beautiful setting. We couldn't be more happy that we found the Whetstone Center and definitely plan to use it again.

Joshua · Married on 05/28/2016

We booked this place for our Wedding Shower. The scenery was beautiful and my wife loved it! I highly recommend this venue for your next event.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Aaron · Married on 12/15/2015

My wife and I got married at Whetstone. We ended up eloping. You can imagine, there was very little notice to the Whetstone staff. They were great, and responded quickly! We had access to the building, and they even had a few decorations they let us use free of charge. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Julie · Married on 12/15/2014

We loved Whetstone! We had a great view over the lake--it made for beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

I had my wedding shower here and it was a perfect setting. Lots of windows for natural lighting, and scenic view of water outside. Lots of room for decorations and table set up and a buffet bar/kitchen in the back to accommodate any food choices. Lots of parking available. Great staff!