15 Reviews for Westin Philadelphia Hotel

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

We had a wonderful stay and experience at the Westin Philadelphia when we stayed for our wedding weekend in November! Our wedding block guests were impressed with the comfortable rooms, and we were blown away at the impeccable quality of our suite along with the exceptional customer service. The rooms were gorgeous and we loved the convenient location and prices you offered us and our guests. Many thanks to the Westin for helping to make our wedding weekend so memorable. We look forward to our next stay!

Photos
Profile Picture User6284883, Recently Married, 13 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

We looked at over a dozen wedding venues before choosing the Westin! They had everything we were looking for… from location in close proximity to the airport, plentiful and great accommodations, a beautiful ceremony location onsite, a gorgeous ballroom, a menu to die for, and a staff that no amount of money can buy.
We worked with Neil for the majority of the planning. I just can't say enough about how wonderful he was to us. Pat was also very involved on the wedding day. Any bride would be lucky to have this duo overseeing her wedding day! Their experience in this industry is very obvious. Everything went perfectly.. even though I'm sure there were hiccups along the way, but they made it flawless and perfect in every way.
One month later we are still hearing raving reviews from guests who attended the wedding. "It was the best filet I've ever had," "All the food was amazing," "It was the most beautiful ballroom" are just a few examples of what we heard, over and over and over again.

One last but very important thing…. each vendor I had (photographer, videographer, and florist) made it a point to tell me how great they found it to work with the staff from the Westin. My florist said it was the easiest place to set up because he was offered so much help from workers on the loading dock to kitchen staff. I loved that not only we're they catering to the bride and groom, but the guests and even the vendors had a great experience.
We are thrilled that we get to begin our new marriage on such a positive note! Thanks Westin for an incredible night that we will never forget…. and neither will our guests! K&K

Profile Picture User4344511, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked the wedding a year in advance and put our trust in the Westin's staff. The wedding weekend was perfect! From our arrival on Friday to checkout on Sunday the entire Westin staff was attentive and friendly. The staff worked with us as we planned the reception listening to our needs and concerns. The execution was a job well done. Our guests are still raving about the food, drink, and service.

Profile Picture User5461796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Great venue. They had a really beautiful area to get married and lots of room for everyone I invited. Couldnt have been happier.

Profile Picture User4014991, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved everything about having my wedding at The Westin Philadelphia. Most of all, the staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Marion Tambone, the event specialist, was such a pleasure to work with... I loved her! :) Everything I've rated: quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibilty were all excellent! Nothing but great things to say about this venue and staff there... I had very little time to plan my wedding, but I was blown away with how well it turned out.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiance and I wanted a small ceremony and wedding and we had a rough time finding a venue that wanted to work with us, as it was a small affair of about 45 people. Finally we foundThe Westin and they had a PERFECT room, the Georgian Room, which fit us great but I could see, a group twice our size would have worked fine, too. We draped off 1/3 of the room for the ceremony and it looked BEAUTIFUL. After the ceremony, we had a wonderful dinner with open bar and dancing. They were able to work with us on the price, and it all turned out magically. I would highly recommend this venue for weddings under 100 people, and then I know they have a much larger ballroom space for larger parties. We cannot thank the Westin enough for making our day exactly what we had dreamed of. WELL DONE, Westin team. Everyone was so nice, and excited for us. I wish we could do it all again!

Profile Picture User3063517, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue and WONDERFUL staff...elegant, boutique hotel that makes a sophisticated but very warm and comfortable affair. I was the mother of the bride and gotten rave reviews from our guests!

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/5/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a classy, black-tie optional wedding and I wanted everything to look chic, tasteful, sophisticated and expensive. The Westin was perfect. We worked with Stewart Mahan; he helped to ensure that everything ran perfectly. The staff was amazing (so nice, professional and helpful). The food was wonderful, from the appetizers to dinner to the wedding cake. The accommodations were gorgeous... beautiful, clean, stylish rooms and a beautiful hotel overall. PLUS it's pet friendly, so our dog was able to stay in our suite with us. Five stars! Our wedding couldn't have been any more perfect.... and I am a pretty picky person.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/23/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Westin was incrediabley helpful and nice. They did a fantastic job with the food, setup, coordination and really everything to make sure the day of went smoothly. Our guests loved the staff and the rooms. Stewart, our coordinator, was great to work with and really went out of his way to help us before, during and after.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/26/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As parents of the bride we were intimately involved in the planning of the wedding with our daughter and son in law to be. There are not enough superlatives to describe our experience from our first meeting with the banquet manager, Stewart Mahan to our good bye the morning after the wedding. In fact, when we left the Westin after our initial visit the comment from both our daughter and her fiance was, do we have to look anywhere else! We did keep one appointment only as a courtesy so as not to be a no show.

The hotel is magnificent, the cuisine could not have been any better. The level of service, top shelf in every way. The head waiter, Pat, made the entire day flow seamlessly, with Stewart Mahan by our sides every step of the way. The attention to detail and to us was stellar. Throughout the process we never heard a "no" to any of our special requests and desires. There's simply not a better place in Philadelphia if you are interested in a top of the line hotel wedding experience.

Profile Picture Dr. and Mrs. Jeffrey , 10/12/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We planned my wedding in only 3 months and the final product looked as though the Westin spent years planning my event. The food was excellent, the atmosphere was perfect and I was never aware of any problems.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/7/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They did a wonderful job with our wedding! They were extremely professional, flexible and accommodating. We had a terrific experience.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/05, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married at The Westin. Neil, Pat and the rest of the staff did a great job of keeping things running smoothly and were very accommodating! The food was excellent and the room is gorgeous with the big chandeliers. The only complaint was the cost of over night parking but I can handle that because our wedding couldn't have been any more perfect.

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Overall, very awesome experience.

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews