West Hills Country Club Reviews

West Hills Country Club 3
West Hills Country Club 4
West Hills Country Club 5

Matthew · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I got married at West Hills Country Club in early September. Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect. The golf course offered many wonderful photo ops, and served as a spectacular backdrop for both our ceremony and reception. Many of our guests still continue to compliment us on the superior service and the delicious food provided by the venue. The entire team at West Hills did a fantastic job ensuring that my husband and I had everything we needed, and made sure the entire day ran smooth. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Venue and how lucky we were to work with Mallory. She was both flexible and accommodating in working with my husband and I. She did an amazing job helping to bring our dream wedding to life. I am beyond satisfied with West West Hills and am so happy that I selected them for my wedding day, and would highly recommend them to any other couple :)

Sent on 10/26/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/20/2016

I got married on August 20th, and I can't say enough about West Hills Country Club. We met with Elora, and booked soon after. When she left, Janelle took over and was amazing! Whenever I had a question or concern she was always so helpful and quick to respond. When our final head count was a lot less than 150 Janelle talked to the owner and was able to get us some extras. The Maitre D, Roxie, and the Head table server, Kayla, made me feel so at ease and because of them I was able to enjoy every moment of our special day. When we were taking our pictures Kayla was always right by my side, helping me with my dress and my bouquet. Roxie worked so hard to keep everything right on track. Kayla made sure my husband and I had food from all of the stations and sat down and ate. I'm so glad we did too because the food is so delicious!! I could go on and on about how great the whole team is at West Hills, but instead I'll just say that because of them my wedding day was beyond perfect!

Thank you to all of you!

Sent on 09/09/2016

ALISE · Married on 08/06/2016

Booking West Hills for our wedding was the easiest and best decision we made! Thank you to the staff at West Hills for executing our vision of a classy elegant, personal wedding with amazing service and delicous food and magnificent backdrop with endless photo opportunities. Working with Janelle was an absolute pleasure. She made our day PERFECT. She has a great zen about her to make every step of planning for the bride and groom go so easy and seamless while making sure everything single detail is paid important attention to. I mean every single detail. She does not miss a beat. That entire staff does not miss a beat! Kayla and Roxi were our Maitre D and Bridal Attendant. They were outstanding. Refer to my review on their facebook page for more details. There is not enough space text for how great this staff is! Thank you to Janelle, Patrick, Kayla, Roxi and the rest of the staff that worked on August 6, 2016!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2016

I can't say enough about West Hills Country Club! My husband and I had our reception there in the end of July and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. From the beginning of the planning process, we felt like our dream wedding was unfolding before us. Mallory was professional, but made the whole experience personal for us. She was willing to accommodate us in any way in order to make the day our own. The week leading up to our wedding, my fiance became very sick, which made the two weeks before extremely stressful. Mallory made sure that we knew everything on their end would be taken care of and that we had nothing to worry about. She was so right! When we got to our reception, we were immediately greeted with smiling faces and supportive staff. Every detail was perfect. Along with the actual outside ballroom, the landscaping and areas surrounding the venue gave us endless picture opportunities. We left our reception wishing it wouldn't end. That was in part due to how fantastic the staff was throughout the whole night. I would highly recommend any couple to use West Hills Country Club as their wedding and/or reception venue. Thank you so much to all who helped to make our day so memorable!

To see some of our pictures from the venue, click on the link below.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2016

My husband and I got married at West Hills on July 22 2016 and it was absolutely amazing! When I first found West Hills on the knot, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. So we went to visit and I knew that was the venue for us. We only visited one other place just to be sure and right after we called up West Hills and booked our wedding. We worked with Mallory and she was great! She was so organized, friendly, and very accommodating to all of my annoying e-mails.The views at West Hills are breath taking and whats better than a tent with AC?! All of the staff was super attentive the day of our wedding and I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Heather · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I got married at West Hills on July 16, 2016 and we could not have chosen a better venue. The entire process leading up to the wedding was a dream. The minute we arrived at West Hills we knew that it was where we wanted to have our wedding. When we first booked we were working with Elora. Shortly after, Elora left (to go back to school I believe) and we began working with Janelle. I was a little worried when I first found out because we loved Elora and had been having such a good experience working with her. Well, Janelle picked up right where Elora had left off and it was like we had been working with her from day one. She had a record of every little detail we had discussed with Elora and was so attentive. I truly don't remember ever waiting longer than a few hours for her to respond to my emails- even on her days off! She is such a sweetheart and is genuinely excited to be working with her clients. I have a severe shellfish allergy and Janelle helped us work with Chef Patrick to create a custom menu. They also helped to make sure there were plenty of items that my grandmother (who has many dietary restrictions) could eat. Chef Patrick is AMAZING. Everything was delicious and we are still hearing from our guests how much they enjoyed all of the food. On the day of the wedding, my girls and I got ready in the bridal suite. Janelle stopped by in the morning to check on us and made sure we knew that she was available all day if we should need her. Roxy, the maitre d went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly and did a terrific job making sure that all of our decorations looked perfect. The entire staff was so attentive and I have heard from many guests that their servers were wonderful. I will truly miss working with everyone at West Hills. Our wedding day was perfect, I can't imagine having been married anywhere else.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Alexis · Married on 07/15/2016

My husband and I got married at West Hills country club in Middletown New York on July 15, 2016 and the only word that comes to mind about that day is PERFECT. We live in Florida but chose to have a wedding in New York as that is where most of our family and friends reside. When we started the search to find a venue we thought it was going to be a little overwhelming as we were living in Florida looking for venues in New York. When we came across West Hills on the Internet we knew it was our first stop when we got to New York. Who would've thought it would also be our last. West Hills was the only venue we looked at and we couldn't be happier with our decision. We met Mallory back in 2014 and she was with us the entire way until our wedding in 2016. Her attention to detail and genuine excitement in planning our event was more than we could ever ask for. She made it so easy planning the wedding from Florida and worked around our schedules and the times we were visiting New York she was always available. We had our ceremony as well as our reception in the grand ballroom. Not only is the venue it self something from a storybook the staff is nothing short of exceptional. My husband and I have both worked in the restaurant industry for a very long time and to say we were impressed doesn't even do them justice. Our friends and family can't stop talking about that day and how truly magical it was. And if you're looking for a venue that not only has the ambience but also amazing food then this is the place. After our food tasting with Chef Patrick we knew we had made the right decision. His experience, attention to detail, extensive menu and genuine love for his work made him one of a kind. We can't say enough about Mallory, Chef Patrick and everyone at West Hills. They covered everything and truly gave us the best day of our lives. We can't thank you enough for making our day so memorable and can't wait to attend a wedding there so we can go back :-)

Sent on 08/23/2016

Diana · Married on 07/02/2016

Very pleased to choose this for our Wedding Venue. Not only a Beautiful location but the staff is outstanding. Staff was very attentive and delightful! Food was amazing. Everything was perfect. Excellent Venue. Very pleased. Again, staff is outstanding! I received a lot of compliments from my guests on the Venue & staff!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

alyse · Married on 06/25/2016

Not enough words to express how amazing my wedding at west hills was this past June. Searched high and low for an outdoor venue that would accommodate a 300 person wedding, I'm beyond glad I found west hills country club. Thank you Janelle for helping me navigate my way through the process and BIG thanks to Mike and the rest of the Bonura family for going ABOVE and beyond my greatest expectations. Food was outstanding, servers were top notch and every single one of my guests were in awe of how beautiful the venue and surroundings were. THANK YOU WEST HILLS!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jess · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I were married at West Hills Country Club on June 4, 2016. It was one of the best days of my life! WHCC was the last venue we looked at. It was everything we were looking for and more-Just stunning! We knew instantly that this is where we wanted to be married. First time meeting Mallory was a pleasure- she offered our 4 year old a coloring book and crayons :) -That was big for us and made a huge first impression! Both her and Janelle are a joy to work with! They are the best and love what they do and it shows- and made our wedding planning process easy and stress free! Flash forward to our wedding day- there are seriously no words. Food was incredible! Service-One of a kind! Roxy and Jenn are just great! Grounds are breathtaking! Every little detail was taken care of! Months later and we are still hearing from friends and family about how our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to! We will forever have the best memories from our wedding. HUGE thank you to everyone at WHCC !! xoxo

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

I cannot begin to express just how wonderful the people of West Hills made my wedding. they were extremely flexible with the menu. I did not want my guests to fill up on appetizers before dinner. We were able to substitute a table at cocktail hour for individual lava cakes for the guests (Delicious!)... All of my guests still talk about the food and how wonderful their servers were. I cannot imagine my wedding being anywhere else.

Sent on 08/09/2016

From the moment we began to look into doing our wedding at this venue, the staff was all very helpful and open and suggestive on customizing our wedding package. They completely made sure that our day was perfect and it really was! The day of our wedding all the staff were at our disposal and made sure our wedding was organized and ran smoothly. They were so attentive to every little detail.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/06/2015

Mallory and her team at the West Hills Country club are absolutely amazing! They took excellent care of us and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2015

There were so many little details that needed last minute attention. I COULDN'T have done it without the help of my staff at West Hills Country Club. They were so quick to respond to any and all of my needs. As far as the planning process, couldn't have gone smoother, thanks to my event manager, Mallory Mayer. If I could have my wedding day all over again, I wouldn't change a single thing about my venue!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I met with Mallory to look at the venue for West Hills while on the way to pretty much sign with another place right after. After meeting with Mallory, we completely changed our minds and wanted nothing more but to have our special day at West Hills. Everything ran smoothly from the beginning and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Mallory as well with the rest of the staff are the friendliest people you can meet. The food was delicious, the scenery is picture perfect, and you're left with a truly wonderful day to remember. I would highly recommend West Hills Country Club!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/02/2015

We got married in early August. I am only writing now because I just have not had the time to sit down and explain how wonderful this venue is. If you are looking for a venue that is not your typical wedding hall this is the place to go. Mallory was wonderful she was there to answer any question that we had day or night. The venue itself is amazing and beautiful. Patrick, the chef, was great, along with his food. We had sooooo many compliments on the food, it was simply delicious. We even met him on our first tour before we even booked West Hills. The original tour was about an hr and half. They explained everything that would come with the package. I honestly was not sure I was going to find a place after our original place cancelled on us. That was the best thing that could have happened to us. This place is amazing. I simply can not say enough about this venue. My husband and I truly felt special the day of our wedding because of West Hills. We only hope we can come back and celebrate another wedding to truly enjoy the food!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/25/2015

We are so happy for choosing West Hills for our wedding this past September! Two months later and I am still getting compliments on the amazing food and such great service! So many people told me they LOVED their servers! No one went without a drink in hand! As soon as we took our first tour of the venue we knew it was for us. The golf course, the waterfalls and the beautiful tent are spectacular! Mallory was great to deal with throughout our long, two year planning process. We also have to say that Roxy, our maitre d went above and beyond the day of our wedding. She was always there when we needed her and was a huge help keeping us informed of the timeline and even wiping the sweat off of my face before cake cutting! I mean, super incredible!!! She even got all of the base candles for our tables right before reception started when our florist forgot them! She was the best!!! We hope to be a guest at a wedding there so we can experience the food and service and decor again!

Sent on 11/28/2015

I can't express how amazing this venue was. The event coordinators are always on top of it making sure any questions you have are answered quickly. I didn't feel like I had to worry about a single thing as far as the venue went. The food is amazing and they were even nice enough to pack leftovers for my husband and I since we didn't have much time during the evening to eat (everyone always says this is the case on your wedding day, and I never believed them!) They had an attendant (Morgan) by my side the entire day for anything I needed. Janelle, one of the coordinators, was an absolute sweetheart and here is an example of just how on top of it she is....I am allergic to certain types of liquor. Part of the package is a signature cocktail that you get to pick. we picked one for our guests even though it was something I can't have. When they saw which cocktail we had picked they CALLED ME to ask if this was okay or if we wanted to make an adjustment to the cocktail. I seriously didn't have to think about a thing. It was everything I wanted for my wedding day and more. I can't say enough about them!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with all of the service we received when planning our wedding at West Hills Country Club. Mallory was so responsive from the very beginning of our planning process; sometimes she would respond to emails within 15 minutes of me writing her! On the day of our wedding reception, the staff at West Hills Country Club were nothing less than exceptional. Roxy took such great care of my husband and I from the minute we arrived. Our guests raves about the service, food, and drinks weeks after our wedding. If you're looking for staff that are personable, flexible, and responsive throughout your planning process, definitely look at West Hills Country Club. They made our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 11/28/2015

On August 30, 2015 my wife and I got married at the West Hills Country Club in Middletown New York and had our brunch their the following day. We love the venue, we love the staff and we love the food.

From the beginning we knew we wanted an elegant place to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. The West Hills was the first place we saw and it spoiled us for the venues we visited later. It is well laid out, beautifully designed and decorated.

At the beginning of the planning process our wedding coordinator was Elora. She put together all of the package options. Elora graciously responded to all our inquiries regarding every detail of the event. She booked us at multiple tastings which were a great opportunity to not only try the food but to also meet different vendors and get a feel for West Hills service standards. At the tastings we met Janelle another West Hills wedding coordinator. As we got closer to the day of our wedding Janelle became our point of contact and the transition was seamless.

The day of our wedding was perfect. The West Hills wedding package includes a personal attendant for the bride and my my wife's attendant was an amazing woman named Kaitlin. She was focused on every detail my wife needed from the time my wife arrived at the venue until we left the venue at the end of the night. She was attentive and proactive and made us feel at ease and taken care of. Roxy, our maître D was great, the flow in the ballroom was impeccable and her graciousness was commented on by our guests.

Chef Patrick created a delicious, elegant and abundant feast for both the wedding and brunch. The food was extraordinary and tasted better at our wedding than it had at the tastings. So many guests commented on how great the food was.

On August 30, 3015, our lives changed forever and the West Hills Country Club and staff will forever be a special part of that joyous memory!

Sent on 09/26/2015

West Hills country club made our wedding dreams come true!!!! Mallory is the best wedding coordinator and I couldn't have done it without her. I am lucky to have met her and also call her a friend. She makes you feel so comfortable. Roxy took care of our day and anything we needed she was right by our side to make it happen instantly!! West hills to the image I had in my head and made it into a dream come true. Our wedding was sooo magical and all our guest haven't stopped talking about it. The food was amazing and so was the atmosphere. I cannot thank West Hills and the Bunora group enough.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Liz · Married on 08/21/2015

We couldn't be happier with our decision to trust West Hillsnwith our wedding day. They are beyond accommodating and have an unbelievable team of professionals working to ensure that your day is perfection. Mallory, our main contact person, was responsive to literally EVERY little question or concern that I had. Food and service were top-notch. Would highly recommend--you won't be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2015

My husband and I got married in early August and we couldn't be happier with how perfect the day turned out! West Hills did an absolutely incredible job for our special day. The set up, food, and service was impeccable. A special thank you to Mallory who was there for us every step of the way. She was so very helpful and responsive to every email or question we had, and with pleasure! A big thank you to Roxy who made sure we were well taken care of during our reception! You both were awesome! I would not hesitate to recommend West Hills to any couple out there considering it. The gorgeous grounds, outstanding service, and delicious food will not disappoint. Thank you for making our special day the best one of our lives!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Caroline · Married on 08/09/2015

My husband Joe and I got married at West Hills in early August and we can honestly say it was the best day of our lives thanks to West Hills. The venue, the service, the food, the drinks - everything was better than we could have ever imagined. We worked with Mallory through the entire process and we could speak volumes of her professionalism, responsiveness and accommodating nature - THANK YOU MALLORY!! We also worked with Elora too during our rehearsal and she was great as well!

The day of our wedding went off without a hitch, and we thank West Hills for that a million times over! As a bride and groom, the staff made our day easy going and stress-free. Roxy and Stephanie are so incredible at their jobs and I was so happy I had them by my side that day facilitating things! My husband and I have to say that one of our favorites parts of the entire wedding was when Roxy brought just me and my husband back to the bridal suite after cocktail hour for us to enjoy EVERY piece of food that was out at the cocktail hour. I'm not sure if other venue do this, but it was a special moment for my husband and I to be able to take a few deep breaths, relax, and enjoy a drink and food before we headed out to the reception.

West Hills, thank you for making our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives! Our friends and family can't stop talking about it after two weeks :) Whatever it is that you're doing, don't change it!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Bryan · Married on 07/26/2015

The entire event was beautiful. The staff and service were outstanding!!!

Sent on 11/23/2015