West Hills Country Club Reviews

110 | Middletown, NY

110 Reviews for West Hills Country Club

110 West Hills Country Club Reviews

Katrina · Married on 09/21/2018

If you’re looking for the perfect venue for your wedding day then look no further. West hills was absolutely amazing !! Our wedding was the most perfect day it was even better then we imagined it to be. From the very beginning stages of planning right up until the end of our wedding day west hills made everything so easy and they were unbelievably accommodating. The food was so delicious our guests can’t stop raving about the food!! The grounds are so gorgeous the outdoor ballroom is breathtaking. The girls were so fantastic in planning with us. I change my mind all the time and constantly emailed with different questions and ideas and they were patient and so helpful. My husband and i are so happy we chose west hills for our wedding and if we were to do it all over we would chose them again !!

West Hills Country Club 1
    West Hills Country Club 7
    West Hills Country Club 8
    West Hills Country Club 9

John · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our daughters Bridal Shower on Saturday June 2nd 2018. The entire staff from the Event coordinator (Taylor) to the matre'd and the wait staff as well as the building staff were absolutely amazing. West Hills made us and most importantly our daughter and our 75 guest feel like we were their most valued client. The food was fresh, hot ,abundent and most importantly delicious. The venue is beautiful and every thing was what we had hoped for and then some. I strongly recommend West Hills for all of your most treasured memories, we are so hapy we chose this venue. Thank you to the entire staff.

Elyssa · Married on 09/08/2018

The West Hills team is the best!!! Everything from the initial choosing of the venue, to the planning, to the day of was super smooth and easy. Every person I worked with was professional and responsive. The wedding itself was absolutely amazing and went off without a hitch. The service was superb. Special shout out to Patricia for waiting on us hand and foot (literally). Thank you WHCC for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!!

West Hills Country Club 10
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2018

I wish I could have a wedding here everyday! I was amazed! Love everyone, especially Taylor!!!

Julia · Married on 09/01/2018

There is so much I can say about WHCC, I especially loved the bridal suite , the dancefloor space, AND THE FOOD ! Honestly everything was incredible and perfect. Also they allow sparklers and that was a big deal for me. There is nothing bad I can say about WHCC and the staff.

Brianna · Married on 08/03/2018

Having our wedding at West Hills was one of the absolute best decisions we have ever made!!!!! From day one we were well taken care of and all of our wedding requests were accommodated. Taylor is a pleasure to work with and was available 24/7 (literally, I called about a million times and she was ALWAYS there to help). She is genuinely excited to help you make your dreams a reality and actually cares about your vision. The wedding planning process with West Hills was so smooth and not at all stressful, but the real icing on the cake was the service day-of. All I can say is WOW. Patricia, our head server, went leaps and bounds above and beyond what I ever imagined and was there every step of the way to make sure my husband and I were happy. She cleaned my dress when there was a stain, made sure we were eating plenty and even checked our teeth before we were introduced! She is a truly amazing asset at West Hills and I would recommend asking for her specifically if you get married there. Ryan, the day of coordinator, was AMAZING!! He was so positive and made sure that we were enjoying every minute of our day. People raved about how excellent the service was all around, not just the incredible Ryan and Patricia. And the COCKTAIL HOUR!!! My goodness, people are still talking about it! The taco bar and slider station were out of this world. The main courses were also fabulous; we came with high expectations and were not disappointed. The day went by so quickly, but the wonderful people at West Hills made it the most memorable day of our lives.

Noelle · Married on 06/24/2018

We cant even begin to tell you how blown away we were with the quality we received from West Hills!!! From the wedding planning to the exceptional attention to detail on the day of our wedding, we really can’t thank West Hills enough for exceeding our expectations. Special shout out to Taylor, our wedding planner who was phenomenal and Victor our Maitre D who, along with his team of servers and head server really made us feel like royalty! Top notch service! Our guests really raved about the service, food and beautiful grounds. We would not have wanted it any other way. We also had the ice cream truck and it was a huge hit! So much fun and nostalgia that everyone felt like a kid again. Loved having the food stations and we got a lot of great feedback about that. The outdoor ballroom was magnificent! Just beautiful. Everyone loved cocktail hour and the open feel of the indoor outdoor area was peefect. The bridal suite was beautiful and we really felt pampered all day long! I am a bride that loves to eat and was afraid I may miss out on it with pictures etc at cocktail hour— not here!! Our head server took care of us all day/night long! Even when my husbands drink looked a little watered down from talking to friends, there was someone there to replace the drink! Unheard of! They even sent us off with some extra desserts and food which we happily ate for breakfast the next day. If I could give this venue a million stars I would. Wish we could do it all over again. Best day of my life!

West Hills Country Club 11

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone that has a hand in making my day special was so amazing! Taylor, Victor and all the staff at WHCH are truly the best!

bianca · Married on 05/19/2018

We got married at West Hills Country Club on June 10, 2018. The outdoor tent ballroom is stunning - you will not find another tent venue in the Tri-state area more elegant than West Hills. From the initial inquiry until our wedding day, Taylor C. and everyone at WH were so warm and helpful. All of our questions were answered promptly and clearly. On our wedding day, my husband and I were able to enjoy the day as it was happening. We were not once distracted or worried about something going wrong because of how well prepared & knowledgeable the staff proved to be. These people know what they are doing. They do not do anything haphazardly. Our day was PERFECT thanks to Victor (maitre’D) and Patricia (our head server), of course, Taylor (who even dropped off a card and gift late in the night after the wedding had ended) and every single staff member of WH. Much of our guests commented on the impeccable service, delicious food and drinks, and gorgeous venue. Even the pavement in the outdoor ceremony space is perfectly symmetrical, that a runner is not needed. There is also plenty of seating during cocktail hour.. and the beautiful greens, tent, etc., provide a variety of amazing photo ops for you and your guests. I recommend WHCC to every bride looking for quality, elegance and a caring support staff.

Shannon · Married on 05/18/2018

I just had my wedding there in May 2018 and the venue was beautiful. The service was outstanding. I had a positive great experience from the time I chose this venue until our big day was over

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

We LOVED everyone at West Hills. Roxy took such good care of us on our wedding day and Krista was so responsive throughout the whole planning process. It is a fantastic venue with delicious food and great scenery!

Sent on 05/01/2018

West Hills Country Club's reply:

Thank you Emily!!! We loved working with you and Andrew as well! wishing you both endless love and happiness in your future together. Lots of Love, Krista and your WHCC Family

Julie · Married on 10/29/2017

We got married last Sunday- our reception was at West Hills and we couldn't have asked for a better time from start to finish! All of the staff couldn't be more accommodating and professional. We especially enjoyed working with Mallory- she gave us our tour of the venue, helped us 110% throughout the planning process, and came to the reception to make sure everything was perfect. We can't rave enough about the food, scenery, staff, atmosphere, and attention to EVERY detail! It was POURING rain throughout the entire evening, and the staff still made sure everything was perfect. We HIGHLY recommend West Hills CC for your wedding needs!!!

Brian · Married on 10/21/2017

An absolutely spectacular day! We had a vision of what we wanted, and the staff at West Hills made our vision that much better! During the reception, the staff was absolutely amazing. Our Maitre'd, Roxy, was completely aware of everything going on during the wedding. Maria, our head server, was great! She made sure we had anything we needed or wanted. The servers who took care of our guests were equally as great. We received so many compliments about the quality of service during our wedding, especially for Maria and Julia who took care of our parents tables. In addition to the service, the food was outstanding as well. Everybody was raving to us how great everything tasted.
    West Hills is a place that truly cares about giving you the special day that you deserve. They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes the way you want it to, or even better. A special thank you goes out to Krista, Mallory and Bertha. The three of you truly epitomize teamwork, and did an outstanding job making our vision become a better reality. Thank you! Brian & Samantha

Jordyn · Married on 10/14/2017

I CAN NOT say enough amazing things about West Hills! They exceeded all of my expectations and was worth every penny!! The food was amazing!! My guests said it was THE BEST cocktail hour they’d ever seen!! They ensured that my husband and I both ate throughout the evening to keep up our strength! Our waitress was right by our side all day and there was nothing more that we could have asked for!!! Mallory was amazing and answered every question 50 times for me and was extremely flexible and attentive!!! One of the best things they did was that since we didn’t get to eat all of our dinner, they wrapped up our food so we had it the next day! Perfect way to cure our hangovers!!! We can not say enough positive things about this place!!! We would do it all over again in a second!!!!

West Hills Country Club 12

cate · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot say enough great things about West Hills for our October 13 wedding. I worked with Mallory throughout the whole process and she was so great. She was so responsive whenever I had questions even if I was asking them months out from the wedding date! They really know how to put on a great party as the whole night went so smoothly and was exactly what I had pictured it to be. I had also brought a decent amount of decorations myself and they were so perfectly placed to exactly how I envisioned the set up to be. We did the station style wedding and got so many compliments on how great the food was and all the different options they had to choose from. Everyone was also raving about how gorgeous and different the venue was (chandeliers inside the tent!) and how gorgeous the grounds were! We could not have been happier to work with them for the past year+ and totally recommend them to anyone!

Alexis · Married on 09/24/2017

Our Wedding on 9/24/17 was AMAZING! We LOVED West Hills from the second we saw it! Our ceremony was held outdoors and our wedding was in the tent. We booked about a year and a half before our wedding and began the process working with Janelle, who left West Hills before our Wedding, and ended our process working with Krista. At first I was nervous about this transition, but Krista handled everything seamlessly! Such timely communication throughout the entire process!! Everyone at West Hills worked incredibly hard at making our day perfect wedding day go off without a Hitch (which is very hard when you have a late September "fall" wedding that turns into a 90 degree+ day!) We are SOOO glad we made the decision to have our wedding at West Hills, and can't possibly recommend them enough!

West Hills Country Club 13
    West Hills Country Club 20
    West Hills Country Club 21
    West Hills Country Club 22

Anne · Married on 09/03/2017

Everyone was so nice and accommodating. They work with you to adjust details to fit what you want! Food was great, venue was beautiful.

Suhayla · Married on 08/31/2017

I could not have asked for anything better . STAFF was amazing Venue was PERFECT !!

Paula · Married on 08/26/2017

Each one of these ratings accurately reflects the experience we had at West Hills Country Club. We have been recommending this venue to everyone after the amazing time we had at our wedding. Everything was perfect; The staff was incredibly attentive and responsive, the flowers and lighting looked beautiful, and we are still hearing from people how delicious the food was. The hospitality was unlike anything I've ever experienced at any wedding, and we have been to 9 weddings this year. West Hills Country Club went above and beyond my expectations for the day, and really made the day so memorable and special for us. I would absolutely recommend this venue to any couple.

nicole · Married on 08/13/2017

West Hills was the most beautiful venue for our summer wedding. It was absolutely perfect down to every last detail. Mallory took care of all preplanning details and our maitre de made everything run smoothly. Both my husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect day and we owe so much of that to West Hills.

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2017

West Hill Country Club was not only a beautiful place but the staff was overly helpful. They made our day free from stress and everything was done in a timely fashion. We didn't have to worry about anything. Till this day people are still talking how much they enjoyed that day. The Country Club was truly a blessings.

Keli-Anne · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I started planning our wedding the moment we got engaged in March of 2016. After walking into West Hills and meeting Mallory Mayer, we knew instantaneously that West Hills was the place for us. Mallory was professional, patient, and had an amazing personality! Throughout the wedding planning process, Mallory was always so quick to respond to emails, patient with silly questions, and always helped us keep the ball rolling with planning!

Our wedding night was more than we ever expected it could be. The outdoor ballroom was so beautiful and the staff on that night were beyond amazing. The night was flawless and we couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. Look no further, call Mallory and book for the wedding of your dreams!!!!

Kacey · Married on 06/23/2017

Wonderful service. Had a great time. Beautiful venue

bernice · Married on 05/27/2017

We had our wedding here in May of 2017 and we could not have been happier. EVERYONE we worked with was more than pleasant. Mallory and Roxy were life-savers and there is not one thing I would do different. Everything went off without a hitch (and if something did go wrong, I never knew about it because they are so good). Our guests had nothing but great things to say about our wedding and actually said it was the best wedding there have ever been to. I almost wish I would have been able to be a guest at my own wedding just to experience it from their end! And the food......AMAZING! I would recommend this place to absolutely anyone! They really are the best!!