West Hills Country Club Reviews

West Hills Country Club 6
West Hills Country Club 7
  • Emilie

Emilie · Getting married on 03/13/2020

When my husband and I booked our wedding at West Hills Country Club over a year before we were to be married, all we had to look at were blueprints of a beautiful tent, waterfalls, landscaping, and more that were to be where there was only piles of dirt. Mallory, the event coordinator explained every detail of what was to become the amazing outdoor ballroom that now exists at West Hills. She was so sure that it was going to be amazing that we couldn't help but to believe her, so we booked that day.
    From that moment on, Mallory was there for everything we needed. A year before the wedding she was there to answer my questions, a month before she was there to help with last minute details, and minutes before I walked down the aisle she was there to assure me that everything was going exactly as it should be.
    The staff were all incredibly attentive, bringing drinks before they were empty, always asking if anything was needed, and everyone was beyond friendly. The food was incredible, and our guests still talk about how amazing it was.
    I can honesty say that thanks to Mallory and everyone at West Hills I had the wedding of my dreams. I would definitely recommend WHCC to anyone looking for an exclusive venue and top of the line service for a wedding day you will never forget.

Sent on 07/13/2014
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 10/27/2018

amazing staff and venue

We were married a month ago at WHCC. I wish I had written this review the day after our wedding because it was such an insane high after an amazing day, but we were too busy getting ready for our honeymoon! We had the best experience on our wedding day at WHCC. I worked with Taylor for about a year, plenty of emails, calls, visits- we had tons of questions and requests and she was ALWAYS professional - which I am sure is very hard to do! Taylor worked really hard to meet our (high) expectations and we had such a great day because of all the effort put forth by the WHCC staff. Marcos and his staff did an amazing job preparing an impressive cocktail hour and dinner. Marcos and Taylor worked with us to customize our menu to our wants/needs and I wouldn't have changed a thing day of! We received plenty of compliments on the food from friends and family. Patricia and Ryan were with us the day of our wedding and they were both so sweet. Patricia has a really calming personality which was so helpful during our photo session in the middle of a nor' easter. She also followed us around during cocktail hour with a huge tray of food to make sure we had a chance to eat. The tent helped create such a nice atmosphere for our celebration. When you are planning such a big day you want everything to be perfect and I definitely worried about any detail there was to worry about and everything turned out so great. I would definitely recommend WHCC to other couples, they are true professionals. Bonus points for the welcome cocktails and champagne they gave our guests before our ceremony!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2018

We couldn't have found better!

This venue was a dream come true. When we shared the news with my parents they got to looking for venues right away. We had been to a wedding at one of the sister venues and that's how we found this one. It was a one stop shop kind of place which was perfect since we were planning a wedding to be in NY and we live in Florida. We started out with a planner, Malorie, who shortly moved up and got us set up with Taylor. Both were amazing at what they do. Taylor was so helpful between my hundreds of emails and all my parents questions. Taylor went above and beyond to even help us with setting up a tasting on very short notice and we only had a 4 day vacation to fit it all in. Me and my new husband spend our lives running around and directing others as chefs so to not have to think for a day because of Taylor and her AMAZING staff, was a dream come true! Everything was taken care of from the minute we arrived to the very last dance. All night we had our own private server, Patricia, who kept our drinks rolling, especially making sure we were hydrated properly. She even made us our own plates all the way through dessert so we could make sure we actually had some food. The head Chef Marcos was amazing with making sure we got exactly what we wanted from sauces for the sushi for my Husband and catering to my allergies. He even remembered at our tasting a dessert we actually didn't opt for but loved, he had a few pieces made for us and placed at our table as a sweet surprise. Our Maitre'd Ryan was outstanding, and so funny! Everyone loved our wedding and still raving about it to this day and its all because of West Hills and their wonderful staff! Thank you to everyone!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Erin P · Married on 10/14/2018

Better than we could have possibly imagined!!

Amazing, simply amazing. We can’t say enough great things about WHCC. From start to finish, they made this whole process so enjoyable. Taylor and Alli were always available to answer all of our questions, and put our minds at ease. Marcos, the head chef, was so accommodating and took great care in getting all specifics on guests food allergies. And the food was absolutely fabulous. Our guests are still raving about it. Ryan, our maitre d’, was fantastic. He is such a sweetheart, and made sure we were completely satisfied with anything and everything, all day/night long. As for Patricia (Trish), our head server and bridal attendant, I could go on and on. If we needed anything, anything at all, she was right there with it before we had time to blink. Whether it was bringing us a new drink, before we even knew ours were empty, making sure we stopped to eat, checking our teeth before pictures, or simply calming our nerves, she was beyond incredible. A true gem. The grounds are beautiful, the service is impeccable, and we loved everything about WHCC. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely Perfect

From the very moment we stepped foot on the grounds, we knew we wanted to have our wedding at West Hills Country Club. The venue is beyond beautiful and very accommodating. We were able to use the property to get some of the most spectacular pictures! We worked with Taylor, who was amazing throughout our process. She was in constant communication and answered every single question and concern we had immediately. For the day of the wedding, my Maitre D was Ryan who accommodated our every need with such professionalism and made our day better than we could have imagined. My bridal attendant Patricia was so amazing, I could not have asked for anyone more sweet, calming and attentive to every need, want or wish that day. My husband and I were so happy we chose WHCC as our venue. We would get married all over again to experience it there again. The staff is absolutely amazing and kind. The food was absolutely delicious-our guests are still raving about it! We would happily recommend West Hills to any couple planning their special day!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    West Hills Country Club 12
    West Hills Country Club 13

West Hills Country Club's reply:

Bianca,
    This absolutely made our day. You and Skyler are a warm and loving couple and we had so much fun planning your wedding with you. Come back and visit :)

Katrina · Married on 09/21/2018

If you’re looking for the perfect venue for your wedding day then look no further. West hills was absolutely amazing !! Our wedding was the most perfect day it was even better then we imagined it to be. From the very beginning stages of planning right up until the end of our wedding day west hills made everything so easy and they were unbelievably accommodating. The food was so delicious our guests can’t stop raving about the food!! The grounds are so gorgeous the outdoor ballroom is breathtaking. The girls were so fantastic in planning with us. I change my mind all the time and constantly emailed with different questions and ideas and they were patient and so helpful. My husband and i are so happy we chose west hills for our wedding and if we were to do it all over we would chose them again !!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    West Hills Country Club 20
    West Hills Country Club 21
    West Hills Country Club 22

John · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our daughters Bridal Shower on Saturday June 2nd 2018. The entire staff from the Event coordinator (Taylor) to the matre'd and the wait staff as well as the building staff were absolutely amazing. West Hills made us and most importantly our daughter and our 75 guest feel like we were their most valued client. The food was fresh, hot ,abundent and most importantly delicious. The venue is beautiful and every thing was what we had hoped for and then some. I strongly recommend West Hills for all of your most treasured memories, we are so hapy we chose this venue. Thank you to the entire staff.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Elyssa · Married on 09/08/2018

The West Hills team is the best!!! Everything from the initial choosing of the venue, to the planning, to the day of was super smooth and easy. Every person I worked with was professional and responsive. The wedding itself was absolutely amazing and went off without a hitch. The service was superb. Special shout out to Patricia for waiting on us hand and foot (literally). Thank you WHCC for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    West Hills Country Club 23
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2018

I wish I could have a wedding here everyday! I was amazed! Love everyone, especially Taylor!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

Simply Amazing

West Hills and the staff were simply amazing! The beauty of West Hills speaks for itself, but from start to finish the entire West Hills staff was extremely attentive and reassuring throughout the entire process. Taylor, Krista and Allie were amazing and made my husband, as well as my parents, feel comfortable and confident in the execution of our wedding. From the timing of the event, to executing my wedding vision, West Hills truly delivered. Not to mention, the day of staff, Patricia, Ryan and everyone else were awesome! West Hills is simply amazing, and if I could do it again I would pick West Hills a 100 times over!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Julia · Married on 09/01/2018

There is so much I can say about WHCC, I especially loved the bridal suite , the dancefloor space, AND THE FOOD ! Honestly everything was incredible and perfect. Also they allow sparklers and that was a big deal for me. There is nothing bad I can say about WHCC and the staff.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Brianna · Married on 08/03/2018

Having our wedding at West Hills was one of the absolute best decisions we have ever made!!!!! From day one we were well taken care of and all of our wedding requests were accommodated. Taylor is a pleasure to work with and was available 24/7 (literally, I called about a million times and she was ALWAYS there to help). She is genuinely excited to help you make your dreams a reality and actually cares about your vision. The wedding planning process with West Hills was so smooth and not at all stressful, but the real icing on the cake was the service day-of. All I can say is WOW. Patricia, our head server, went leaps and bounds above and beyond what I ever imagined and was there every step of the way to make sure my husband and I were happy. She cleaned my dress when there was a stain, made sure we were eating plenty and even checked our teeth before we were introduced! She is a truly amazing asset at West Hills and I would recommend asking for her specifically if you get married there. Ryan, the day of coordinator, was AMAZING!! He was so positive and made sure that we were enjoying every minute of our day. People raved about how excellent the service was all around, not just the incredible Ryan and Patricia. And the COCKTAIL HOUR!!! My goodness, people are still talking about it! The taco bar and slider station were out of this world. The main courses were also fabulous; we came with high expectations and were not disappointed. The day went by so quickly, but the wonderful people at West Hills made it the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Brenna · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect Reception

Everyone at West Hills was absolutely amazing all day! They took care of EVERYTHING and made sure the day ran perfectly smooth. From the beginning stages of planning, through email conversations, all the way through our wedding day, each of the coordinators we were fortunate enough to work with were always accessible, helpful, and kind. Monica took care of everything I needed through the day, from keeping us fed to managing the train on my dress. She was always there for us every step of the way, keeping us calm throughout the day, and seemingly having stuff on hand and ready for us before we even knew we needed it. Monica and the rest of the staff go above and beyond to make sure your day is everything you've ever dreamed it to be. Ryan made sure everything was perfect at the reception, taking care of our VIP tables and us as well. We highly recommend West Hills to anyone looking for a beautiful venue with incredible food and caring staff that make your wedding day perfect! Everyone is still raving about the beautiful reception that West Hills puts together, we will cherish the memories forever. We are so happy we chose West Hills Country Club and if we were to do it all over we would choose them again!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Noelle · Married on 06/24/2018

We cant even begin to tell you how blown away we were with the quality we received from West Hills!!! From the wedding planning to the exceptional attention to detail on the day of our wedding, we really can’t thank West Hills enough for exceeding our expectations. Special shout out to Taylor, our wedding planner who was phenomenal and Victor our Maitre D who, along with his team of servers and head server really made us feel like royalty! Top notch service! Our guests really raved about the service, food and beautiful grounds. We would not have wanted it any other way. We also had the ice cream truck and it was a huge hit! So much fun and nostalgia that everyone felt like a kid again. Loved having the food stations and we got a lot of great feedback about that. The outdoor ballroom was magnificent! Just beautiful. Everyone loved cocktail hour and the open feel of the indoor outdoor area was peefect. The bridal suite was beautiful and we really felt pampered all day long! I am a bride that loves to eat and was afraid I may miss out on it with pictures etc at cocktail hour— not here!! Our head server took care of us all day/night long! Even when my husbands drink looked a little watered down from talking to friends, there was someone there to replace the drink! Unheard of! They even sent us off with some extra desserts and food which we happily ate for breakfast the next day. If I could give this venue a million stars I would. Wish we could do it all over again. Best day of my life!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    West Hills Country Club 24

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone that has a hand in making my day special was so amazing! Taylor, Victor and all the staff at WHCH are truly the best!

Sent on 07/24/2018

bianca · Married on 05/19/2018

We got married at West Hills Country Club on June 10, 2018. The outdoor tent ballroom is stunning - you will not find another tent venue in the Tri-state area more elegant than West Hills. From the initial inquiry until our wedding day, Taylor C. and everyone at WH were so warm and helpful. All of our questions were answered promptly and clearly. On our wedding day, my husband and I were able to enjoy the day as it was happening. We were not once distracted or worried about something going wrong because of how well prepared & knowledgeable the staff proved to be. These people know what they are doing. They do not do anything haphazardly. Our day was PERFECT thanks to Victor (maitre’D) and Patricia (our head server), of course, Taylor (who even dropped off a card and gift late in the night after the wedding had ended) and every single staff member of WH. Much of our guests commented on the impeccable service, delicious food and drinks, and gorgeous venue. Even the pavement in the outdoor ceremony space is perfectly symmetrical, that a runner is not needed. There is also plenty of seating during cocktail hour.. and the beautiful greens, tent, etc., provide a variety of amazing photo ops for you and your guests. I recommend WHCC to every bride looking for quality, elegance and a caring support staff.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/18/2018

I just had my wedding there in May 2018 and the venue was beautiful. The service was outstanding. I had a positive great experience from the time I chose this venue until our big day was over

Sent on 06/16/2018

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

We LOVED everyone at West Hills. Roxy took such good care of us on our wedding day and Krista was so responsive throughout the whole planning process. It is a fantastic venue with delicious food and great scenery!

Sent on 05/01/2018

West Hills Country Club's reply:

Thank you Emily!!! We loved working with you and Andrew as well! wishing you both endless love and happiness in your future together.

Lots of Love,

Krista and your WHCC Family

Julie · Married on 10/29/2017

We got married last Sunday- our reception was at West Hills and we couldn't have asked for a better time from start to finish! All of the staff couldn't be more accommodating and professional. We especially enjoyed working with Mallory- she gave us our tour of the venue, helped us 110% throughout the planning process, and came to the reception to make sure everything was perfect. We can't rave enough about the food, scenery, staff, atmosphere, and attention to EVERY detail! It was POURING rain throughout the entire evening, and the staff still made sure everything was perfect. We HIGHLY recommend West Hills CC for your wedding needs!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Brian · Married on 10/21/2017

An absolutely spectacular day! We had a vision of what we wanted, and the staff at West Hills made our vision that much better! During the reception, the staff was absolutely amazing. Our Maitre'd, Roxy, was completely aware of everything going on during the wedding. Maria, our head server, was great! She made sure we had anything we needed or wanted. The servers who took care of our guests were equally as great. We received so many compliments about the quality of service during our wedding, especially for Maria and Julia who took care of our parents tables. In addition to the service, the food was outstanding as well. Everybody was raving to us how great everything tasted.
    West Hills is a place that truly cares about giving you the special day that you deserve. They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes the way you want it to, or even better. A special thank you goes out to Krista, Mallory and Bertha. The three of you truly epitomize teamwork, and did an outstanding job making our vision become a better reality. Thank you! Brian & Samantha

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jordyn · Married on 10/14/2017

I CAN NOT say enough amazing things about West Hills! They exceeded all of my expectations and was worth every penny!! The food was amazing!! My guests said it was THE BEST cocktail hour they’d ever seen!! They ensured that my husband and I both ate throughout the evening to keep up our strength! Our waitress was right by our side all day and there was nothing more that we could have asked for!!! Mallory was amazing and answered every question 50 times for me and was extremely flexible and attentive!!! One of the best things they did was that since we didn’t get to eat all of our dinner, they wrapped up our food so we had it the next day! Perfect way to cure our hangovers!!! We can not say enough positive things about this place!!! We would do it all over again in a second!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    West Hills Country Club 25

cate · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot say enough great things about West Hills for our October 13 wedding. I worked with Mallory throughout the whole process and she was so great. She was so responsive whenever I had questions even if I was asking them months out from the wedding date! They really know how to put on a great party as the whole night went so smoothly and was exactly what I had pictured it to be. I had also brought a decent amount of decorations myself and they were so perfectly placed to exactly how I envisioned the set up to be. We did the station style wedding and got so many compliments on how great the food was and all the different options they had to choose from. Everyone was also raving about how gorgeous and different the venue was (chandeliers inside the tent!) and how gorgeous the grounds were! We could not have been happier to work with them for the past year+ and totally recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/24/2017

Our Wedding on 9/24/17 was AMAZING! We LOVED West Hills from the second we saw it! Our ceremony was held outdoors and our wedding was in the tent. We booked about a year and a half before our wedding and began the process working with Janelle, who left West Hills before our Wedding, and ended our process working with Krista. At first I was nervous about this transition, but Krista handled everything seamlessly! Such timely communication throughout the entire process!! Everyone at West Hills worked incredibly hard at making our day perfect wedding day go off without a Hitch (which is very hard when you have a late September "fall" wedding that turns into a 90 degree+ day!) We are SOOO glad we made the decision to have our wedding at West Hills, and can't possibly recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    West Hills Country Club 33
    West Hills Country Club 34
    West Hills Country Club 35

Anne · Married on 09/03/2017

Everyone was so nice and accommodating. They work with you to adjust details to fit what you want! Food was great, venue was beautiful.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Suhayla · Married on 08/31/2017

I could not have asked for anything better . STAFF was amazing Venue was PERFECT !!

Sent on 11/15/2017