West End Photography Reviews

West End Photography 1
West End Photography 2
West End Photography 3

Jamie Mccartney · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not have been happier with my wedding photos.

Daniel is very easy to work with, and I also appreciated that he worked so well with my mother. My photos are beautiful, and he is very reasonably priced considering the quality of his work. He gave us a package that included engagement photos, sign in book, wedding photos, wedding album, and the photo files. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Nahika · Married on 08/08/2018

Daniel is an AMAZING photographer. Working with him was an absolute pleasure from the start! As with most things in life, you get what you pay for. We are very satisfied with the results. A true professional.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    West End Photography 4
    West End Photography 5
    West End Photography 6

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Daniel @ West End Photography for our recent wedding & reception photos, and he was an absolute JOY to work with from start to finish. He took the time to get to know us, made us feel completely at ease from the get go, and genuinely seemed to care about capturing the wedding and all the best moments in it, big and small. Daniel brought so much creativity and enthusiasm to the event, and when we had our own specific creative idea that we wanted to achieve, he went above and beyond to make it happen. And of course the photos are STUNNING - my husband and I seriously had major giggle fits looking through them for the first time! Thank you thank you for the perfect wedding day and all the gorgeous memories.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Rosie · Married on 09/08/2017

West End Photography did a fabulous job photographing our wedding! Daniel and his assistant were unobtrusive--I don't remember seeing them at all!--and yet they captured the most poignant moments before, during, and after the ceremony, and during the reception. We also love the style of his albums--superimposing cameos on larger format photos--and will treasure our wedding album forever. Thank you, Daniel!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Jonna · Married on 09/03/2017

You can tell that Daniel loves his job. He listens to what you want, and is always coming up with ideas. He’s funny and makes you comfortable. I know my husband and I will continue to see Daniel for any photos we’ll ever need. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Jill · Married on 01/01/2017

We were so impressed, I NEVER take great photos, my eyes are either shut or I am not smiling. Our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful! I am not sure how he captured these great photos but they are the best I've seen!

Daniel showed up early, on a holiday, with a short notice, and did a fantastic job. We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Allison · Married on 06/24/2016

Daniel and his assistant were awesome at my wedding. Our photos turned out amazing and they made the day so much fun!! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Kathleen · Married on 04/23/2016

Daniel was helpful and answered all my "silly" questions before I had even officially booked him. He asked questions and got to know my husband and me before the wedding. The partner he brought with him, Victor, was just as great as Daniel. They work really well with each other, and helped make our wedding even more fun. I'm able to look at the photos they took and remember exactly how I felt during the moments that Daniel and Victor captured. West End Photography most certainly provides quality work!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Dawn · Married on 03/19/2016

Daniel was a pleasure to work with and had great suggestions. Very accommodating and flexible. Definitely would recommend him to another person!

Sent on 05/01/2016

I worked with Daniel a few years ago for my professional work photos and when it was time to start planning my wedding I knew immediately that I wanted Daniel as our wedding photographer. Not only does he have a great laid back and funny personality, but he is also very professional and does great work! I was so happy with our decision. On the wedding day, he helped all the chaos flow with ease. He was prompt, easy to work with, and again does an great job! Thanks for making me and my family look so good! We will treasure the pictures and photo album for years to come. I highly recommend Daniel for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Daniel is a great and talented photographer. He's very easy to work with, communicative, and gives helpful direction while shooting. We used West End for our outdoor wedding and he really captured the essence of the venue and the outdoors. His experience and expertise were a great match for us!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Katherine · Married on 11/08/2014

Judd and I were extremely happy with the photography services and the quickness of the turnaround. Our even was on 11/8/14 and we received our pictures on about 12/5/14, in time for the holidays. Daniel was a pleasure to work with.

Katie

Sent on 12/17/2014

Jackie · Married on 08/15/2014

West End Photography was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding photos are spectacular even on a very very rainy day! Very professional and fun to work with. I would not hire anyone else for my events!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Our day was captured perfectly and beautifully. Daniel and Victor interacted with our guests in such a fun way. Our pictures reflected the fun of the night. I can't wait to use West End Photography in the future.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Erin · Married on 07/27/2013

Dan was professional, creative and just plain fabulous! He is the real deal as a photographer and our wedding pictures came out more beautiful than we could have imagined. The day was perfect and Dan captured it flawlessly. I would highly recommend West End Photography for any type of event.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Matthew · Married on 06/15/2013

We had a great experience working with West End Photography, I can easily recommend them.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Mark · Married on 09/15/2012

Hi Daniel,

We received the email link and DVD last evening...thank you!

We watched the slideshow over and over. Wow! We are more than happy with how you creatively captured every detail of the day...absolutely amazing!!!

Sincerely,
    Mark

Sent on 11/14/2012

Dustin · Married on 09/02/2012

My wife and I would work with Daniel and his staff over and over again given the chance. They are incredibly professional, artistically competent, and very fun to work with. Hire them, their services are worth every penny!

Sent on 11/05/2012

We were very happy withe the flexibility and professionalism Daniel had. He did a wonderful job capturing the important moments.

Sent on 07/12/2013

I really enjoyed having these photographers at my wedding. They understood exactly what we were after and captured it perfectly. They built a story of our relationship by talking to our guests and getting them involved as well, I still have friends and family who talk about how much fun they were.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Nanie · Married on 08/18/2012

West End Photography was absolutely terrific for my daughter's wedding in Boulder. It was a pleasure discussing options beforehand; Daniel was always responsive and professional. On the day of the wedding he and his assistant took many many pictures without ever being intrusive. We had all the group shots and informal shots we wanted, plus more we didn't know we wanted. The casual shots were wonderful! Daniel did a nice job with the two-year-old flower boy, and as a result we had some wonderful shots of him. I would highly recommend this group and would use them again.

Sent on 07/13/2013

K. · Married on 06/30/2012

Great, creative pictures at a fair price.

Sent on 08/12/2012
  • User2027347 · 2+ years ago

I had a destination wedding in Beaver Creek Colorado. I was looking for a photographer who would travel to Beaver Creek and was reasonably priced. I found West End Photography online and really liked the style of pictures. I arranged to meet Daniel in Boulder, CO the week before my wedding to go over exactly what I wanted. I really wanted a lot of outdoor shots since I wanted to capture the beautiful Colorado scenery. Daniel did an excellent job and I was very happy with his work. He brought along one assistant and she was very nice and helpful. They were able to capture many special details that I will always cherish.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Laura · Married on 06/09/2012

We learned of West End Photography from the Hotel Boulderado, and it was very apparent why they recommended them. Daniel Hirsh made planning the photography very simple. The church which our ceremony was in had several regulations on photography, and Daniel called them to find out what their requirements were and how best to work with them.

Not only did Daniel and Victor both take excellent photos of our wedding, they also made the entire process very fun! Daniel and Victor had a very unobtrusive approach to photographing the reception, allowing them to capture the moment while we enjoyed our big day.

Sent on 08/12/2012