Wes Howard Reviews

33 Reviews for Wes Howard

• Molly

Molly Vasel · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Personable & Likeable

Wes was amazing! He was easy to work with, easy to talk to, reliable, fulfilled all of our needs AND MORE. 17 minute personal ceremony and so many of our guests mentioned how amazing he was! I highly recommend. There are not many things at a wedding that are worth the money (like flowers, smh) but Wes was worth every penny!!

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Suzie

Suzie Mccullough · Married on 09/28/2019

Touching Service

Wes was fantastic, well spoken, heart warming service, we felt at one.
    He made us both feel at ease. It was beautiful, cherished memories.
    Highly recommend him. Thank you Wes

Sent on 12/02/2019

Wes Howard's reply:

Thank you so much Suzie!! It was an absolute joy and honor to serve you!! Thank you for trusting me!
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Pohl · Married on 02/10/2019

Wonderful Experience and Person!

Great guy! Very attentive to us and our wishes! Had a great time meeting with him and having him part of our special day!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Michaelene Meger · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Officiant!

Wes was the officiant at my daughter's wedding in Nashville in December, 2018. I can't say enough about him. He truly made the ceremony absolutely beautiful! Wes met with them a few times prior to the wedding and therefore was able to make everything so personal. His words were so moving and meaningful. He has a great personality and it really showed through. He was mindful of telling people to stand as the bride came in and when to sit etc. Everything went perfectly because of Wes! I would highly recommend him. He is one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Lindsey Major · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Officiant!

Wes was amazing! He made the entire ceremony planning process super easy and convenient. He's extremely flexible, knowledgeable, and just a fun guy with a great personality. Wes was able to make our ceremony uniquely ours, which was important to us! We received several compliments on Wes from our guests. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • AJ

AJ · Married on 11/17/2018

Wes was perfect!

Not only was Wes the perfect choice for our ceremony, he’s an amazing person that will hopefully become a lifelong friend. He took the time to meet with us and get to know us and our family. He asked questions and he delivered a beautiful message. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house during our ceremony.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

Wes is absolutely hands down the best officiant I have ever witnessed do a ceremony. I’m so happy he was able to officiate our wedding! A little background... my fiancé and I had booked another officiant who told us on the day of our wedding he was having health problems and couldn’t make it. One of my bridesmaids knew Wes and reached out to him and by the grace of God he was available as he has very limited availability because he’s very popular and THAT GOOD! He took us individually aside on our wedding day, took time to get to know us on the fly and run us down the ceremony. When I met him it felt like I’d know him for years! He’s the type of guy you like immediately and want to be friends with! Everyone at our reception commented on how intimate the ceremony was and how warm, welcoming, and fun Wes was! No one even knew that we had an unexpected last minute officiant change! On top that, it began to down pour in the middle of the ceremony and our party and guests had to run under the tent to finish it and just completely NAILED it. Never skipped a beat. Wes you absolutely made our ceremony so memorable and perfect! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Wes was very easy to with, laid back, and helped us relax and calm down on our big day. When we were nervous about everything else, we were confident about our vowels and Wes conveying the messages that meant a lot to us, and he did an amazing job bringing everything together!!!! We are so grateful to have found him!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Wes! He officiated our wedding and was so great! He was extremely professional but also brought so much personality to our ceremony that we loved! We received compliments on our ceremony from everyone from religious grandparents to younger friends and family! Although we had only met with Wes a couple times before the wedding, you would have thought he was a long time friend that knew us well! We also loved the fact that he had a ceremony script prepared that we could read and edit in advance to make it our own. I highly recommend Wes for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

We loved having Wes officiate our wedding. We got to know him having met with him a few times before the wedding, which we thought was awesome. It helped us build that bond you want with the person who's going to marry you. Not only did he drive all the way from Nashville to Chattanooga for the wedding, but he also helped us create a beautiful, personal ceremony. There were a lot of tears in the house that evening. I received several compliments on Wes and the job he did! I can't give him a higher recommendation!

Sent on 06/15/2018

abby · Married on 04/20/2018

Wes made our day so special! He was easy to work with and we really enjoyed our meetings before our wedding to get to know him. He listened to what we wanted for our ceremony and made sure it was perfect for us. His flexibility and attention to detail made our ceremony so special. We highly recommend him as your officiant!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Carly · Married on 01/27/2018

Wes was amazing! He is an amazing speaker and makes the ceremony perfect! And so easy to work with!

• Alex

Alex · Married on 01/14/2018

Wes was a wonderful officiant; we could not have asked for any better! He is a great combination of down to earth and professional. We started with a standard wedding ceremony script and Wes worked with us to make all the changes that we wanted down to the tiniest detail. We then talked with him to add some anecdotes to personalize the script even more. We received multiple compliments from our guests about how great he was and how he made the ceremony that much better. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Kristin · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I are so pleased with our decision to have Wes marry us. We live in Virginia so were not able to meet him in person, so we met him months before the wedding via Skype, because of the distance. Even after meeting him, he did not pressure us to choose him, even after we met. We knew right away he would be great! And he was. He got to know us before the wedding, and gave us some practical advice about TN marriage laws and meaningful marriage advice. He made planning the wedding from afar super easy and painless. He had a template that we could work with and modify to fit how we wanted the ceremony to take place. At the ceremony, Wes made us feel relaxed right away. He gave us the exact ceremony we were looking for: short and sweet. We are happy to have had Wes be a part of our big day! We highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Megan · Married on 10/22/2017

Wes did a fantastic job with our wedding ceremony! We wanted a very simple ceremony, and let him know that from the beginning. He was organized and professional! We will totally recommend him to any friends or family looking for a great officiant!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Nashville. The only problem with a destination wedding is that we did not know any pastors in the area that were able to officiate our ceremony. We were connected with Wes through our planner and I could not be more pleased with his services. It was so important to me that our ceremony be personal, special, spiritual, and God-focused so I was nervous about having a "stranger" officiate it. Wes took this to heart and after meeting with him, I no longer considered him a "stranger". He went out of his way to get to know us, understand our relationship, and bless us with his gift of anointing our nuptials with the spirit and Word of God. Our ceremony was everything I could have hoped it would be and Wes will forever be a part of our memories and most special day. Thank you, Wes!

Christian · Married on 10/10/2017

Wes was truly a God send. My husband and I are not from Nashville which made planning a wedding there all the more stressful. Wes came highly recommended from our venue and was willing to facetime with us to get to know us. Once we visited Nashville to finalize things, he worked around our schedule to met with us.

Not only did he do a beautiful job at the wedding, he sent us a transcripts of word for word what he was going to say way in advance to see if there was anything we wanted to edit. All of our guests raved about how great the pastor was. He was funny at times and serious when needed. My favorite compliments were that everyone thought that he had known us for years. You would be lucky to have him!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Wes is a wonderful choice when looking for a wedding officiant. He is a great public speaker and very thoughtful when it comes to the big day. He pays attention to the little details (like making sure he's not in the kiss photo shot) and kept me and my wedding party on track throughout the rehearsal.

He allowed my husband and I to really customize our ceremony to our liking and had our guests cracking up. He is professional and will go above and beyond for his clients. Wes also gives great marriage advice and I know he will continue to be a part of our lives for a long time.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/03/2017

Wes was great! We already had our wedding date picked when we had contacted him and unfortunately someone else already had the date :( BUT Wes let us know he could fit us in depending on the time and luckily the time worked. We were able to meet with him a couple times to setup how we wanted the ceremony to read - we liked him so much from just these sessions we went ahead and recommended him to our friends. Our Wedding day was seamless and we got ALOT of compliments after about Wes! Can’t thank Wes enough for officiating our big day.

J · Married on 08/12/2017

Wes was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator since my husband were planning our wedding from Seattle. I wouldn’t consider us very a very religious couple and Wes was completely open to our ceremony being what we wanted it to be (not overly God-focused, short and sweet). He shared a document with us so we could make suggestions and see that he understood our vision for the ceremony. In the end, our ceremony was exactly what we pictured it to be and we had many guest share what beautiful things Wes had to say. Price is reasonable too for the services and availability during the planning process he has.

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2017

Wes was awesome! Even though we had just met him through our church a few months prior to getting married - during our ceremony, out guests thought we've known Wes for years! He was so nice and friendly, it was easy to get to know him. He performed a beautiful ceremony! Definitely recommend using Wes as your officiant!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2017

If I was able to have our wedding again 1000 more times I would have Wes do our ceremony every time. From our first meeting to announcing us as husband and wife everything Wes said and did was absolutely perfect. His laid back personality helped us relax and just enjoy the day. Although we hadn't know each other for very long, Wes got us. He got who we were as a couple and how we hoped our day would go. He absolutely nailed it. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to marry us. (THANK YOU WES!!!)

Sent on 03/05/2018

Callie · Married on 04/22/2017

Wes was such a joy to work with! He was so helpful and truly made our wedding ceremony better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Erin · Married on 04/21/2017

Wes made our day incredible. It was like he knew us our entire lives and even though he hasn’t everyone knew he was rooting for us and believed in us! He was so professional and courtesy of our time and budget. Our ceremony wouldn’t have been the same without Him!

Codee · Married on 03/31/2017

Wes was an absolute delight to work with! We are so glad we chose him to be our officiant. He made us feel extremely comfortable, and was very charismatic. We have nothing but positive things to say about Wes, and he was truly a blessing to our wedding day. We highly reccomend.

-Codee & Jason MacDowall