Werner Coach Reviews

4 | Phoenixville, PA

4 Reviews for Werner Coach

We worked with Lynsey and she was very accommodating. We had 3 coach busses and the price was similar to what other people spend on having school busses. I did a lot of research into the transportation and this was by far the best deal. They were on time and we were very pleased with everything. They even were able to do a pick up at our overflow hotel!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Megan · Married on 12/31/2015

I used Werner Coach to transport my guests to/from the hotel and the venue. The venue was only ~10 minutes away, but I wanted to minimize anyone drinking and driving. I worked with Lynsey and she was very helpful in sorting out the best times to have the bus make the rounds. The day of the wedding went very smoothly! The driver even made an extra trip at the end of the night because we had to carry leftover boxes and items with us! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 12/21/2015

MARY · Married on 09/10/2016

2.5
      2.0

The office staff that we dealt with beforehand were terrific. There was lots of communication right up until the wedding. However, that's where the positive ended. The driver, while a nice man, was pathetically ill informed as to the event needs, the air-conditioning did not work (and the heat index was 103), and my sister had to walk the driver through the entire 12:00-9:00 event. It was so disappointing! Although I contacted the office the Monday after the event and was told our concerns would be forwarded to the customer service person, we have not had anyone reach out to us by Friday afternoon. This compounds the feeling that no one cares once they have your money.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Werner Coach's reply:

We appreciate your taking the time to provide feedback to our company on your recent trip. We value your business and apologize for any inconveniences you or your guests may have experienced. Your contact information is not listed in the review. Please call my office at (610) 933-7100 ext. 107, so that we may try to resolve the concerns that you have. I look forward to speaking with you soon and providing you with excellent customer service.

Best regards,