Wentworth Golf Club Reviews

Wentworth Golf Club 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Beckenhaupt · Getting married on 06/05/2021

High school graduation party

Wentworth help us put on the most amazing high school graduation party for our sons. They made the process easy. Annette Turer was there with us every step of the way and the staff that evening made it all happen. I cannot say enough great things about this venue and their staff.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

We can thank you enough for your wonderful feedback, it warms my heart to know that we exceeded your expectations and it was a huge success. Thank you again for taking the time to put this review up.
  • F

Frinette Gutierrez · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Outstanding Venue!!!

My brothers and I wanted to honor our parents on their 50th wedding anniversary and are extremely happy we chose the Wentworth Golf Club. This lovely charming structure was the perfect venue to celebrate this important milestone in their lives. It also gave us the opportunity to express our love and appreciation for them. The location was stunning and full of charm. Starting with the gorgeous grand entrance in a gated community beautifully landscaped with mature trees. Then you drive up to this amazing building which sets the stage for everything else that is to come. The interior is beautiful and where you bring your vision to life. It is spacious, full of character and sophistication. This is where your experience begins, and I personally had the great pleasure of meeting the most amazing and courteous individual by the name of Annette Turer. This wonderful lady is the event planner. She held my hand from the initial meeting and never let go. Her professionalism and attention to detail was evident throughout the entire process. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. The food was amazing! We had the Chicken Marsala and it was out of this world. The experience as whole was unforgettable and resulted in a beautiful friendship with the adorable Annette. This location lends itself for any event and occasion you can imagine. My family and I were extremely satisfied, but most importantly, my parents were happy and the event was a great success! I highly recommend this venue for any event that you might have in mind.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

What a great review and testament to our beautiful venue, and I am so glad that all your expectations were exceeded. I look forward to another event with your family. I am so glad that your parents day was so special.

Bret Mccord · Married on 06/22/2019

Eatlake High Founders Reunion

Eastlake High Founders 30 year class reunion at the Wentworth golf club. The absolute perfect venue for our reunion. Every aspect of the process was handled in a polite and professional manner. Sales Director Annette Turer walked us through every step, from contract to planning to event. She went so far as to show up the night of the event to make certain we were happy with all the prearranged accommodations. We had a buffet style dinner service. Food and Beverage Manager Alton Vanfleet exceeded our expectations, even threw in a few extras to make the buffet even better than planned. The Servers and Bartenders were polite, efficient and timely in their duties. I really cannot say enough good things about the service we received. Highly recommend the Wentworth Golf Club for all your event needs.
    Reunion Committee Chairman - Bret McCord

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Salchert · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding on 05/18/2019

Our wedding reception at Wentworth Golf Club was beyond incredible! We could not have asked for a better time thanks to the amazing work of Annette Turer and her team. She was extremely helpful, very responsive and so easy to work with. She helped us turn our wedding day vision into a reality. The food was amazing!! We chose the buffet option for our dinner and it was just incredible! We could not have asked for better food and service! We have gotten so many compliments from our guests on how good the food was. This was the best day of our lives and we are so appreciative of the people working there who helped make it perfect! I highly recommend Wentworth to anyone looking for a charming and elegant place to have your special event.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Wentworth Golf Club 8
    Wentworth Golf Club 9
    Wentworth Golf Club 10
    Wentworth Golf Club 11

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Sarah you and Kevin made your day perfect:) It was my honor to guide you through the next chapter of your lives and I am delighted to have been part of it. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love.

Alexandria Conran · Married on 04/06/2019

Our Wedding Day

Annette and everyone at Wentworth made our wedding day spectacular! From all the little details to last minute changes and mishaps, the staff was very accommodating. Wedding day went smoothly and staff was wonderful the entire night! We can't thank everyone at Wentworth enough for making our day so great!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

It is our pleasure and goal to make your day spectacular, and nothing makes me happier that to know we exceeded your expectations. I wish all of you a lifetime of happiness:)
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 03/30/2019

Our wedding was March 30, 2019- it could not have been any more perfect

We had a brunch wedding and it could not have been more perfect. Annette and Alton were so professional and accommodating, they did everything to make our vision a realty.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Wentworth Golf Club 12
    Wentworth Golf Club 13
    Wentworth Golf Club 14
    Wentworth Golf Club 15
    Wentworth Golf Club 16

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Carrie and Brad, nothing made me happier than to see your faces when you looked at your beautiful vision come to life. I wish you a lifetime of happiness, love, and health.

jeannine · Married on 03/23/2019

This is my third daughter to marry, so I have planned and had two weddings. My experience with Annette has absolutely been the most professional and yet warm and sincere. She is helpful at working within a budget and very creative. I wish all wedding planners were as reliable and detail oriented as Annette.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jessica Roberts · Married on 03/23/2019

March 23rd

My wedding was everything I wanted and had planned for. Food and venue was amazing! Every guest raved on the food and the great quality and cook. The venue is great for an all in one location. My day was perfect. No hiccups or any issues. The grounds are perfect for pictures as well. Highly recommend anyone who wants a different venue instead of just the same old Halls that are for rent in the area.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Hi Jessica, Nothing makes me happier than to know that we exceeded your expectations. It was absolutely our pleasure to give you and Steven that day, I wish all 4 of you a lifetime of happiness for always.

Morgan Esterline · Married on 03/16/2019

Annette was perfect!!

This venue was my dream come true for my wedding! I absolutely loved the building and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it! Annette made the planning so easy and stress free! She really became part of the family to the point where we are all friends on Facebook! Highly recommended Wentworth!! I will definitely be booking more occasions here in the future!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Wentworth Golf Club 17

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Morgan I am so glad happy that everything was perfect for you. You and Joe are a perfect couple and so in love. I know that you will have perfect lives together you are a perfect fit:)

Rachel · Married on 03/09/2019

Wentworth Golf Club

I can’t say enough about how wonderful our experience was working with Annette and the rest of the wentworth team. They made the day seamless and are some of the nicest people you’ll ever work with. I highly highly recommend choosing this venue.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

It was our honor and pleasure to be such a big part of your day, you guys are wonderful and we wish you a world of happiness:)

Rosemary · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful experience!

It was a perfect day and Wentworth was an excellent choice. My daughter and I looked at several other venues in area but once we met Annette, we knew we found the right place. She was available to answer my never ending list of questions! Food, Chicken Marsala and Beef Medallions were excellent.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Rosemary, what a lovely review, and it was my honor to answer all your questions, so that you knew that you two made the right choice for such a special day. I know that they will have a wonderful life together. Thank you again.

Aleksandra Robotycka · Married on 11/16/2018

Best of the Best!

Absolutely phenomenal experience!!!! Venue is beautiful!!!!! My boss hosted her wedding anniversary in Wentworth prior to my wedding. I instantly fall in love with this place and made a mental note that whenever I get married I will hold my reception in here. Everyone was super helpful and on top of the last detail. I did not hire a party planner and I was preparing everything on my own. Initially, I was worried if the venue is going to be as I imagined from the decoration, lighting, and the overall ambiance. Well, it was everything that I hoped for and more. Annette was amazing, very knowledgeable, and super friendly. She made this stressful time ( brides know what I mean) so much more pleasant. Alton was great and assured that reception was looking top notch! All my servers and bartender were professional and friendly. Everyone had an amazing time. My guest were super impressed! Both my husband and I are so grateful to all the staff for making our reception so special. Do not think twice! Venue and employees are AMAZING! Thank you Annette and Alton!!! We love you guys!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Alex what a beautiful testament to your special day! You and Colin made your day gorgeous. My wish for the both of you is a lifetime of love and happiness and may all your dreams come true.
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely Fabulous!

We had a Sunday brunch wedding at Wentworth and it was truly fabulous! Annette was great to work with, the manager was great and all the servers were extremely attentive and quick during the event!!
    The venue is absolutely gorgeous on its own. Not much need to do extra decorating. They also offer decor options which makes it convenient for any bride.
    We did our rehearsal there as well the day before with lunch at mulligans. The food was great there as well!

Overall, a great choice, good value and beautiful!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Wentworth Golf Club 18
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/10/2018

Our wedding at Wentworth was nothing short of perfection.

My husband and I got married at Wentworth and it was simply magical. The venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out, but that is just the start. The staff is amazing and truly goes above and beyond for their clients. The food was delicious and the bar service was incredible. Annette was with us every step of the way in planning and making sure every detail was exactly as we envisioned it. Alton was also amazing at ensuring everything went perfectly. The day was truly a fairy tale and we couldn’t be more happy!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful fall wedding

We were married here in October of 2018. Annette was a fantastic wedding coordinator. She made sure every part of our day was special. The venue is beautiful, our chicken and salmon dinners were delicious and the staff was friendly and accommodating to our guests.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Wentworth Golf Club 19
    Wentworth Golf Club 20

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole. You and Taylor were fabulous to work with and get to know for your special day. I wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness.

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

Well our event has not happened just yet we have 7 more months to go, but I really need to say I have finally made it out there my fiance and our son to tour the location, it is beautiful and everything we are looking for. Annette is awesome!! She really knows her stuff and is very helpful through this whole process! I highly recommend her and Wentworth Golf Club!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much , what a fabulous review. I am excited to be working with you and helping you guys walk through the next chapter of your lives.

Brenda · Married on 09/02/2018

Choosing Wentworth Golf Club as our venue was the best decision we made in the wedding process! It was super affordable and my guests would not stop talking about how beautiful the place was on its own. The venue comes with the beautiful Annette as your wedding coordinator. She was absolutely wonderful! She was always very accommodating when trying to meet and encouraged open communication the whole time, so I never once felt like a bother. I honestly felt like she cared about us as her friends and not just another random couple. Finding someone like that is priceless. Annette was so kind, encouraging, and just plain FUN throughout the whole thing. The whole staff was super friendly and helpful the day of the wedding as well. While I don't plan on getting married again, I would do it all over again with Annette and the Wentworth crew! We look forward to stopping by for a bite and seeing our dear Annette when we can :)

Sent on 09/09/2018

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful review. You two are fabulous and i wish you a lifetime of happiness. I look forward to seeing you soon and glad your first week of marriage was perfect:)

David · Married on 08/30/2018

Annette was WONDERFUL to work with. We had an amazing day and Annette was a big part of it.

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Z

Ziela · Married on 08/25/2018

Oh what can I say, Wentworth Golf Club,is such an amazing venue to throw any party for any occasion,The Staff was also Amazing my Coordinator Annette Turor ,beautiful woman,wonderful spirit, Annette is the Truth.My wedding was planned in 6 months and Annette helped make it beautiful. Thank you! To everyone at the Wentworth Golf Club ,including Security! Book any Occasion at the Wentworth Golf Club you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Wentworth Golf Club 25
    Wentworth Golf Club 26
    Wentworth Golf Club 27

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for such a beautiful testament. It was my honor and pleasure to make sure that you had the wedding of your dreams. The very best to you and Roman always and forever.

Marina · event on 08/03/2018

Venue was set up great. The food was really good and everyone was so so sweet. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2018

Annette has been very helpful. The special day has not taken place yet, but things are going very smoothly thus far.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much much Tiffany, I am so glad that you have chosen Wentworth Golf Club. I look forward to a great wedding and to guiding you with whatever assistance you need.

Gigi · event on 07/30/2018

I am extremely happy that we chose Wentworth to host our office event. Annette made it very easy to make the necessary arrangements and was always available. The food was great and the service staff was accommodating but also very quiet during the talk. I would definitely recommend Wentworth for anyone that is looking to hold an event.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Tammy · event on 07/28/2018

Annette and Alton were absolutely amazing with helping to ensure my husband's reception for his memorial was first class all around. The food was awesome and everyone had a fabulous time sharing great memories of my husband. The TV's were all playing in the Irish Pub and the setting was exactly how Ted would of loved everyone gathering around having a fun time. The service was excellent and the event was exceptionally organized. Thank you for making this day filled with yummy food, first class service and top notch setting.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Tammy, it was our pleasure to make sure the tribute to Ted was a wonderful experience for all of your family, friends, and especially you. Thank you for such a great review.
  • anthony

anthony · Married on 07/28/2018

Outstanding service!

Annette Turer Is the wedding Coordinator. She was amazing. All the employees made us feel like family. Flexible, reliable and helpful. I highly recommend The Wentworth for any kind of gathering or party.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Wentworth Golf Club 39
    Wentworth Golf Club 40
    Wentworth Golf Club 41

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

It was my honor and pleasure to walk you both through the next chapter of your lives. You deserve the best that live has to offer to the three of you. Happy new Year and thank you for your very kind words.

Joli · Married on 07/07/2018

What a wonderful experience! Annette and the whole service team helped make our day unforgettable. The venue is GORGEOUS, and affordable. We had a fairly short engagement, but Annette worked with us every step of the way. I absolutely recommend Wentworth!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Joli for your beautiful words. What an honor to walk you and Jose through your next journey of life. I wish you the most magical and perfect life journey together. Thank you again for allowing me this wonderful honor.