Wentworth Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn R. Married on 07/10/2021

Thompson Wedding 7.10.21

I cannot say enough positive things about Caroline and Alton and the rest of the Wentworth team. We planned our wedding 100% virtually in a two month window and Caroline was just so wonderful throughout the entire process. Her communication is AMAZING, and she was sure to make sure that our vision came to life. From start to finish, Caroline and the team made wedding day a breeze and I felt so relaxed knowing our timeline was in her hands. The food was INCREDIBLE, and they accommodated our dietary needs just so flawlessly. I honestly just could not have pictured my wedding going any other way.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you!! Thank you :) You and Ryan made our jobs easy!! Sweetest couple EVER!! So happy you were able to be a part of your special day! We wish you a lifetime of love, peace and happiness ! :)
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 06/05/2021

High school graduation party

Wentworth help us put on the most amazing high school graduation party for our sons. They made the process easy. Annette Turer was there with us every step of the way and the staff that evening made it all happen. I cannot say enough great things about this venue and their staff.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

We can thank you enough for your wonderful feedback, it warms my heart to know that we exceeded your expectations and it was a huge success. Thank you again for taking the time to put this review up.
    Madeline V. Married on 05/29/2021

Wedding Better than my Dreams!

We had our wedding reception at this venue and I cannot recommend it enough! I didn’t really have much of a vision for my wedding and Caroline and Alton helped me immensely creating the vision and just taking control in areas where I had no idea what I was doing! Not only did Caroline and Alton do a phenomenal job working with me who had no idea what I was doing, but they were simply lovely to work with. My husband and I will be going back to Wentworth golf club for lunch soon simply to pay them a visit. I’m so grateful for all the work they poured into our special day. It was beautiful!

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

AWWWW Thank you Maddie & Mike :) Alton and I enjoyed helping you both through the process and WOW what a wonderful day it was!! You two are perfect together and we can't wait to see you soon!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 12/12/2020

Magical Wedding Venue

Our recent wedding at the Wentworth Gold Club was absolutely magical. The team at Wentworth was fantastic to work with. They went out of their way to make sure that our night was special and unique down to the custom soft pretzel bar. Caroline was amazing coordinating every little detail of the wedding. She turned our complete vision into reality. We could not have asked for a better day and we had many wedding guests tell us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. Thank you Caroline and the entire Wentworth team!

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren & Matt for your kind words :) You both were a pleasure to work with!! We are so happy that your dream wedding came true and we are honored that you chose Wentworth to be a part of your very special day :)
  • Shelly
    Shelly W. Married on 11/28/2020

Vintage wedding at Wentworth - perfect!

We held our small wedding at Wentworth, and it was the best! From the beauty the venue and golf course offer, to every email or meeting, to the delicious tasting and wonderful people, we were treated as if we were their most important customers. The staff was more than accommodating, they went above and beyond at every opportunity to make sure that our day was perfect. Caroline was amazing to work with, she kept me from losing my mind! She is everything that you could hope for in a venue coordinator and more! We would 10/10 recommend this venue to everyone!

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Shelly & Nick :) Thank you so much for the kind words!!! You, Nick and your whole family were a pleasure to work with and OH WOW what a party!!! I wish the two of you peace, love and a happily ever after . Can't wait to see the pictures!!
    Caroline
    Mia G. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend!

Wentworth is a beautiful venue! I wouldn’t change a thing about having my wedding there. Alton (Catering) and Jessie (General Manager) are extremely accommodating. They provide excellent service and made my wedding day run smoothly. Alton did pretty much everything behind the scenes- food, bar tending, set up. Jessie was extremely helpful during the planning process and the day of the wedding was able to take my husband and I on golf carts to take photos on the greens. Wentworth is a beautiful venue.
  • Denvir
    Denvir C. Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent Experience

Absolutely beautiful place to host a wedding. We had a great experience working both with Cassie planning our event and Alton the day of. They are kind, professional and easy to talk to! Cassie recommended we take photos in front of the fountain at the entrance, and they turned out to be my favorite pictures. There are so many gorgeous photo ops at the venue and I loved that we were able to get a variety of scenery for backdrops. Alton was on point for the rehearsal and the wedding, never missing a beat making sure all was running smoothly. One thing I loved is that if you have a question, you could always find him lol. Also received many compliments from our guests about the bartenders. Friendly and efficient service. Overall I had an amazing wedding at Wentworth and couldn’t have asked for a better venue!
  • Kristin
    Kristin B. Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding Venue

I would absolutely recommend Wentworth for a venue for a wedding. Our day was absolutely amazing and Cassie is so great to work with. She took our vision and make it happen! It was absolutely beautiful when we walked in! The food was amazing too! Cassie was on point, answered all our questions and emails so promptly and made our day amazing and a day we will remember forever!

Kristin,
    Thank you so much for booking with Wentworth Golf Club. I am thrilled to have met you at the other club and finally getting to help you with your wedding at our sister club. I am glad everything was perfect for your day.
    To a long happy marriage!
    Warm Regards,
    Cassie Thomas
    Event Catering Sales
  • Margie
    Margie O. Married on 05/01/2020

My Wedding was Perfect

There are no words to describe how perfect my wedding was. The organization, the preparation was perfection. Caroline took the lead on this wedding and made my day perfect. She was very organized and had plan A and plan B, she was ready for any curveball. People always told me that something would be wrong at the wedding, that no wedding was perfect, that's a lie! use this venue and you will know what perfection is.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Margie!!! Your wedding was as beautiful as you and Jeff!! It was the perfect day! Thank you so much for allowing Wentworth to be a part of your special day!!
  • Christopher
    Christopher C. Married on 04/07/2020

Superb Experience

Cassie was a pleasure to deal with, she went above and beyond with this venue on short notice. The entire experience was fantastic.
    Kim Married on 02/08/2020

2/8/2020 Wedding

We are still reminiscing about Wentworth a few weeks later! When we were shopping for venue's we came back to Wentworth a few times before making the final decision - I am still happy we decided to book with them. The venue is charming, elegant, and beautiful. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. Caroline is very responsive and quick with emails. The food was amazing! We are still getting compliments on the food -especially the shrimp tempura and bruschetta. Alton the food/beverage/set up manager did a great job! The reception on the back lawn was beautiful and just how I envisioned.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Hi Kim :) Thank you so much for your kind words!! We are beyond the moon and so happy that everything turned out as you envisioned!! You and Derek are the sweetest couple and were so easy to work with!! Here is to a lifetime of love, happiness and peace!! Happily Ever After Caroline
  • F
    Frinette G. Married on 12/21/2019

Outstanding Venue!!!

My brothers and I wanted to honor our parents on their 50th wedding anniversary and are extremely happy we chose the Wentworth Golf Club. This lovely charming structure was the perfect venue to celebrate this important milestone in their lives. It also gave us the opportunity to express our love and appreciation for them. The location was stunning and full of charm. Starting with the gorgeous grand entrance in a gated community beautifully landscaped with mature trees. Then you drive up to this amazing building which sets the stage for everything else that is to come. The interior is beautiful and where you bring your vision to life. It is spacious, full of character and sophistication. This is where your experience begins, and I personally had the great pleasure of meeting the most amazing and courteous individual by the name of Annette Turer. This wonderful lady is the event planner. She held my hand from the initial meeting and never let go. Her professionalism and attention to detail was evident throughout the entire process. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. The food was amazing! We had the Chicken Marsala and it was out of this world. The experience as whole was unforgettable and resulted in a beautiful friendship with the adorable Annette. This location lends itself for any event and occasion you can imagine. My family and I were extremely satisfied, but most importantly, my parents were happy and the event was a great success! I highly recommend this venue for any event that you might have in mind.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

What a great review and testament to our beautiful venue, and I am so glad that all your expectations were exceeded. I look forward to another event with your family. I am so glad that your parents day was so special.
    Poulos Married on 11/27/2019

Annette Turer

Annett was a professional dirctor, she made all recommendations and arrangements necessary . She over delivered and the event went off perfectly. I would highly recommend Annett and Wentworth for your next event.
    Mr. Philip Poulos.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

It was my pleasure and honor to make sure that this special night was perfect. I wish the best year year of health and happiness.
    Kathy F. Married on 11/23/2019

Francona - Ostrander Wedding November 23,2019

We just had my daughters wedding and reception at Wentworth. We are beyond pleased with the help of Annette Turer. She made sure that everything went well and looked the way Lauren has envisioned for her special day. ! Annette handled all the last minute details and curve balls she was thrown with dignity and grace. She made sure that Lauren had the wedding of her dreams, she also made sure that all were happy and having a good time. The venue itself is a beautiful setting, with the inside being stunning with a lot of charm and elegance! The food was delicious, staff was very helpful and accommodating. Anette Thought of all the little things we forgot about and also gave us excellent recommendations: Photography- Todd Gilman Photography
    DJ - Steve Pasek
    Community Florist
    Sweet Caroline’s Bakery
    We would highly recommend Wentworth and Annette Turer. Thank you Annette for making Phil and Lauren’s Wedding a Spectacular Event

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. Nothing makes me happier than to know that we have exceeded your expectations and Lauren and Phil had the best day ever.
  • Married on 10/19/2019

Best Venue Pinellas and Pasco County

We just celebrated our niece bridal shower. Everything was absolutely perfect. Annette Turer, the event coordinator, was a charm; Super accommodating to all our needs. The service is 5 start. Alton went above and beyond his duties. So grateful for all his help and assistance before and during the event. All the staff was super friendly. The food was top notch including the appetizers. The facilities perfect for our event, elegant, clean and modern . We Will definitely use it again for any future activity. Thank you Wentworth’s management and staff for a memorable event.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Vivian for such amazing words. They mean the world to me and my team. We work very hard to make sure that your event is beyond what you hoped for. You vision was fabulous and it looked gorgeous, we will always exceed your expectations. Thank you again for the opportunity to allow us to shine.
    Margarita R. Married on 10/19/2019

Monica Ramos Bridal Showe

Annette and her team were very professional, quick to help and accommodate every need. The staff was always willing to help with a great attitude. The food was excellent. Wentworth went out of their way to make Monica’s Bridal Shower a huge success! I strongly recommend this venue for any wedding reception, Bridal Shower or any private party. Excellent!

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Margarita for your lovely review. We are thrilled that Monica's Bridal Shower was everything that you wanted. Our goal is to exceed all your expectations and will always treat our guests like family. Your vision was amazing and I can only imagine the wedding. Thank you again.
    Rachel Married on 10/04/2019

Wentworth Colvin Wedding

Caroline was a gem. There were a few things about the venue we wanted to manipulate (within reason) and they were very accommodating. Very appreciative of the things that were donated from the venue and Caroline really mad the day special.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Rachael :) It was our pleasure to assist you in any way that we could! Your special day was BEAUTIFUL and I am so glad I got to be a part of it! Caroline
    Bret M. Married on 06/22/2019

Eatlake High Founders Reunion

Eastlake High Founders 30 year class reunion at the Wentworth golf club. The absolute perfect venue for our reunion. Every aspect of the process was handled in a polite and professional manner. Sales Director Annette Turer walked us through every step, from contract to planning to event. She went so far as to show up the night of the event to make certain we were happy with all the prearranged accommodations. We had a buffet style dinner service. Food and Beverage Manager Alton Vanfleet exceeded our expectations, even threw in a few extras to make the buffet even better than planned. The Servers and Bartenders were polite, efficient and timely in their duties. I really cannot say enough good things about the service we received. Highly recommend the Wentworth Golf Club for all your event needs.
    Reunion Committee Chairman - Bret McCord
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding on 05/18/2019

Our wedding reception at Wentworth Golf Club was beyond incredible! We could not have asked for a better time thanks to the amazing work of Annette Turer and her team. She was extremely helpful, very responsive and so easy to work with. She helped us turn our wedding day vision into a reality. The food was amazing!! We chose the buffet option for our dinner and it was just incredible! We could not have asked for better food and service! We have gotten so many compliments from our guests on how good the food was. This was the best day of our lives and we are so appreciative of the people working there who helped make it perfect! I highly recommend Wentworth to anyone looking for a charming and elegant place to have your special event.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Sarah you and Kevin made your day perfect:) It was my honor to guide you through the next chapter of your lives and I am delighted to have been part of it. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love.
    Alexandria C. Married on 04/06/2019

Our Wedding Day

Annette and everyone at Wentworth made our wedding day spectacular! From all the little details to last minute changes and mishaps, the staff was very accommodating. Wedding day went smoothly and staff was wonderful the entire night! We can't thank everyone at Wentworth enough for making our day so great!

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

It is our pleasure and goal to make your day spectacular, and nothing makes me happier that to know we exceeded your expectations. I wish all of you a lifetime of happiness:)
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 03/30/2019

Our wedding was March 30, 2019- it could not have been any more perfect

We had a brunch wedding and it could not have been more perfect. Annette and Alton were so professional and accommodating, they did everything to make our vision a realty.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Carrie and Brad, nothing made me happier than to see your faces when you looked at your beautiful vision come to life. I wish you a lifetime of happiness, love, and health.
    Jessica R. Married on 03/23/2019

March 23rd

My wedding was everything I wanted and had planned for. Food and venue was amazing! Every guest raved on the food and the great quality and cook. The venue is great for an all in one location. My day was perfect. No hiccups or any issues. The grounds are perfect for pictures as well. Highly recommend anyone who wants a different venue instead of just the same old Halls that are for rent in the area.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Hi Jessica, Nothing makes me happier than to know that we exceeded your expectations. It was absolutely our pleasure to give you and Steven that day, I wish all 4 of you a lifetime of happiness for always.
    Jeannine Married on 03/23/2019
    This is my third daughter to marry, so I have planned and had two weddings. My experience with Annette has absolutely been the most professional and yet warm and sincere. She is helpful at working within a budget and very creative. I wish all wedding planners were as reliable and detail oriented as Annette.
    Morgan E. Married on 03/16/2019

Annette was perfect!!

This venue was my dream come true for my wedding! I absolutely loved the building and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it! Annette made the planning so easy and stress free! She really became part of the family to the point where we are all friends on Facebook! Highly recommended Wentworth!! I will definitely be booking more occasions here in the future!

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Morgan I am so glad happy that everything was perfect for you. You and Joe are a perfect couple and so in love. I know that you will have perfect lives together you are a perfect fit:)
    Rosemary Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful experience!

It was a perfect day and Wentworth was an excellent choice. My daughter and I looked at several other venues in area but once we met Annette, we knew we found the right place. She was available to answer my never ending list of questions! Food, Chicken Marsala and Beef Medallions were excellent.

Wentworth Golf Club's reply:

Rosemary, what a lovely review, and it was my honor to answer all your questions, so that you knew that you two made the right choice for such a special day. I know that they will have a wonderful life together. Thank you again.