Wendy's Bridal Columbus Reviews

191 | Dublin, OH

191 Reviews for Wendy's Bridal Columbus

• Christian

Christian · Getting married on 06/06/2021

I said YES to the dress at Wendy's Bridal Columbus today & I couldn't be happier! Sue was my consultant and is honestly one of the kindest women I've ever met. The team of consultants at Wendy's is 2nd to none & I can't wait to show off my gown next September. The ladies here are so helpful (and honest) and make sure you feel right at home during the whole appointment. I couldn't be more pleased with my decision and I have Wendy's Bridal Columbus to thank for that! :)

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Aderonke

Aderonke Adedapo · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Perfect dress for me

I was very hesitant about going dress shopping as I am not a shopper and initially thought I might want a evening gown instead of a wedding dress. I visited one dress ship where they didn't have much selection or great service. I went to Wendy's on a weekday evening. It wasn't too busy and the lady that helped me was phenomenal. We tried on several dresses and with her help I found the dress. She was so helpful and super patient. I didn't buy the dress that day but went back later with my mom and ordered it. I can't wait until it comes in, in December. The part that I wasn't even excited about at the beginning of wedding planning is now something that I'm looking forward to the most.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Getting married on 09/27/2020

Wedding dress shopping

I had an amazing experience finding my wedding dress at Wendy’s! Lil was my consultant and she went above and beyond to find the perfect dress for me, offering many styles for me to try on and never making me feel rushed. They have so many beautiful styles to chose from, I highly recommend Wendy’s Bridal when looking for your wedding dress!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Excellent bridal shop

The staff was so welcoming and professional! I tried on THE ONE and everyone knew it! The staff was so helpful and perfect!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Great experience

Took there time with me worked great at helping narrow down what I liked and looked right for my body was patient with me and provided a lot of options

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Heather

Heather Haines · Married on 11/09/2019

Say yes to the dress at Wendy’s

Wendy’s Bridal made the process fun and smooth! I found my dress after only trying on a few dresses! My sales consultant was sensitive to my budget as well.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Deidra

Deidra · Married on 10/12/2019

Love everything about them!

I actually went to Wendy's twice! It was the first bridal store I went to and they were so helpful, I was just so indecisive. So I went to some other ones and didn't have that great of an experience (don't ever go to Beloved!) and ended up giving Wendy's a second try. It was such a wonderful experience. They bent over backwards to get me what I wanted and I ended up with my dream dress! Lana, an alterationist, literally saved my entire wedding with her amazing skills (I swear I asked her the impossible and she just made it happen!). The staff are so helpful and make you feel so pretty. Loved going here.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Candice

Candice Snow · Married on 06/10/2019

An Amazing Experience Finding the Perfect Dress

I absolutely love Wendy's Bridal! I searched every bridal shop in the area before saying "Yes to the Dress" at Wendy's. The staff did an amazing job listening to what I was looking for - something simple, elegant, and timeless. I received countless compliments on my dress and vail to the extent that vendors began using our wedding photos to promote their services. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 05/26/2019

I said yes!

What a wonderful experience! Found the dress of my dreams and the Wendy's Bridal Team helped me every step of the way!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Libby Herman · Married on 02/02/2019

Best bridal salon in Columbus!

I originally went to Wendy's Bridal just to try to figure out what style dress I wanted (I was between mermaid/fit-n-flare and ballgown). I was very nervous I would not find a dress I liked and just wanted to start in a low-pressure environment. My consultant, Amy, was very sweet. She suggested a weeknight appointment so it would be less busy and we could spend more time together going over dresses. I picked out 6 dresses to start with and Amy truly took it from there. She listened to what I liked and didn't like about each dress. She took my opinions and picked dresses off the shelves I would have never selected myself. She was very patient with me and understood my concerns. She did not try to push any dresses on me just to make the sale. She truly emphasized it was my decision. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams and a gorgeous veil and hairpiece to match! I highly highly recommend Wendy's Bridal!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Darby

Darby · Married on 10/14/2018

Awesome Bridal Shop

I came into Wendy's a week and a half before my wedding needing a new dress after experiencing bad alterations elsewhere. They not only accepted me as a walk-in appointment, they went above and beyond to make sure I looked great on my wedding day and did it all within my extremely limited time frame. The staff is super nice and they really care about the brides that come into the shop. Thanks you so much!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/12/2018

my fairy tale dress

I had a fantastic time shopping at Wendy's Bridal. I was never pushed in a direction I was not aiming to go, and the staff was so patient. I was absolutely in love with my dress and still get compliments to this day. The staff was always warm and welcoming and made a time that can be stressful incredibly relaxed and fun. My alterations were perfect and I couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Married on 08/25/2018

Great people, family enviroment

Love Wendy's. All the girls helped me figure out what I might like but I knew when I walked in the door what I wanted and nothing else could compare. I said yes to the dress to the dress!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 06/30/2018

Get your dress here. Kathleen is amazing!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2018

I bought my wedding dress at Wendy's in June 2017 for my June 2018 wedding. The staff went above and beyond to make sure I found my dream dress and since there was a trunk show that day, I got to meet the designer of my dress. I got SO many compliments on the dress at the wedding- thank you for helping me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2018

Wonderful team that helped me find my perfect dress, veil and bridesmaids dresses. Great discounts and special deals to help me not break the bank :)

Sent on 06/11/2018

Candice · Married on 10/14/2017

The people at Wendy's bridal are amazing! Lil was so helpful. One of my bridesmaids tried on a million dresses in lots of colors. They helped her pick a great style and then determine what colors were best with her skin and in different combinations since I wanted my sisters to wear a separate color. They were friendly and upbeat but most importantly, really knew their stuff. I originally had a different dress in mind, and they were fine if I wanted that, but fortunately, they showed me something better. My bridesmaid looks GORGEOUS in the dress they helped us pick!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Wendy's Bridal! It was my first time trying on dresses and I did not know what to expect. They made me feel comfortable and cared for. Kathleen was absolutely phenomenal! She took the time to find dresses that fit the vision of what I wanted as well as my body type. I never once felt rushed or out of place.
    My Matron of Honor, who was calling in from Vermont, and my brother, who is a Bridesman, were not able to make it to the appointment until later, and Kathleen worked with me to make sure that I could have them both there to help me with my final decision.
    It was such a wonderful experience, and I would recommend Wendy's to anyone who was looking for a dress!

Sent on 11/21/2016

MacKenzie · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved my experiences at Wendy’s Bridal! My first experience was shopping for my wedding dress. Lil was my consultant and was wonderful. She knew exactly what to look for based on my comments about each dress I tried on. She made me feel comfortable the whole time. My next experience with Wendy’s was shopping for my mom’s dress. My mom was very nervous that she wasn’t going to find anything she loved, but we found an amazing dress that looked great on her on my wedding day! Our consultant that day was also very kind and made my mom feel comfortable. Then, we went shopping for bridesmaids dresses. Four of my bridesmaids came shopping with me and Wendy’s did not mind our large group. We found the perfect dress for all of their different body types.
    For alterations, I worked with Marion and she did such an amazing job! She made sure I had my perfect, dream dress at the end of the alterations. I appreciated her so much!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Tara · Married on 08/26/2017

Lil was my consultant and she is so sweet. She listened to me and gave me great options without making me feel pressured or rushed. I had an open mind, I tried on 4 dresses and said yes to the 5th dress! She knew exactly what I wanted and pulled the dresses for me!!! It was awesome and I was so happy with the price! Out the door with Vail and slip for $2,200!!!! Hard to beat! I

Sent on 01/26/2017

Thank you to the wonderful staff at Wendy's for assisting me in my search for the perfect wedding dress. I scheduled an appointment during the Essence of Australia trunk show and was wowed by the dresses! Lila was of great help and helped me narrow down my dress selection. I ended up going with a dress that was a sample for their upcoming line to be released later this year and couldn't be happier. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Wendy's Bridal Columbus's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad we could help you find your dream dress!

Juliann · Married on 05/28/2017

Wendy's Bridal is absolutely amazing! I received so many recommendations to look here. and I can honestly say I regret not starting with Wendy's. My time was completely wasted at similar stores in the Dublin/ Sawmill area, and Wendy's knocked it out of the park for me. I was recommended to work with Sue by two previous brides of hers, and she did not disappoint. She was so patient and really helped me consider all the factors that go into making such a big decision. She was so supportive when my family fell in love with another dress, and really made me feel confident about going with the dress I chose. Highly recommend Sue at Wendy's Bridal on Sawmill!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Kristina492

Kristina · Married on 09/23/2016

Amy was amazing! I got lucky twofold-- I called the day before and got an appointment for the next day! Amy was so kind, respectful of my privacy when trying on gowns. She made me feel beautiful! I will never forget this day and would highly recommend this vendor! I got a very ornate dress for $1900 - well worth the money. I didn't feel pushed into anything whatsoever. If you go here ask for Amy- she's wonderful!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2016

They have a great selection and are extremely patient when you are trying to find your dream dress.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Go to Wendy's, you won't regret it! Great about keeping your budget in mind, many options in the $800-1100 range! Had 5 ladies along for the visit and Wendy's treated them all well, great experience with 1 on 1 consultant who really knew her stuff! My dress was absolutely beautiful and everyone loved it! The alterations team is fantastic as well! They made my dress fit like a glove!

Sent on 08/09/2016