Wendy Kerner, Harpist Reviews

11 | Ridgefield, CT

11 Reviews for Wendy Kerner, Harpist

Sheila · Married on 06/23/2018

Wendy Kerner is an exceptionally talented Harpist. She and flutist, Mary did an amazing job for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. We are still receiving compliments from our guests on how beautiful and elegant the music was. Wendy is so professional, easy to work with and price point that was very fare. We would highly recommend Wendy Kerner.

Sent on 07/10/2018

I hired Wendy to play at my ceremony and cocktail hour. All I am going to say is that she is phenomenon. Wendy is so organized, professional and of course an incredible harpist. Wendy suggested and offered many music choices for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. From the beginning of hiring Wendy to after the wedding, everything was perfect. Wendy is truly an amazing harpist. My guests loved the music. It really really added such an elegant touch to the ceremony and cocktail hour. Wendy played many different types of music which we all enjoyed very much. I could not be happier that I had chosen Wendy. I chose Wendy when I was planning my wedding because of the great reviews everyone left for her. I am writing this review hoping to help those of you who are looking for an amazing and professional harpist to play at your wedding or any other occasions, Wendy is going to be perfect for you.

Stella

Sent on 05/12/2016

Kristina · Married on 11/14/2015

Wendy was an absolute pleasure to work with. I had the tough job of finding music for my mother's memorial celebration. It was such an emotional time having just lost my mother so working with someone as seamless and effortless as Wendy was just amazing. It was a huge weight off my shoulders knowing Wendy had experience with memorials and was just an absolute pro. She responded within the hour to any questions, the contract was simple to execute, she was prompt and very self sufficient at the event itself. And that doesn't even cover the beautiful effect her music had on the event. It was just lovely. Wendy was a star!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Wendy was one of the best investments I made for my wedding day. She put my guests and I in awe at the ceremony, and played absolutely beautifully. I went back and forth with her on email for months trying to figure out the perfect song list (and I had very high demands), and Wendy was patient, professional, and had great insight. She arrived early to the ceremony to set up her harp before anyone else got there, and it looks beautiful in my wedding photos. I've always been in love with the harp, and after finding Wendy online and meeting her in person (and hearing her play!) I knew I made a great decision to hire her.

I would HIGHLY recommend Wendy for any special event, and would without a doubt use her in the future myself!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Wendy was not only an absolute pleasure to work with, but is extremely talented. All of our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Christine · event on 06/14/2014

Wendy Kerner and her ensemble, The Fontenay Chamber Players, performed an outstanding program that delighted our guests far beyond expectations. The music selection was perfect -- light and colorful - and the all musicians of extraordinary caliber. It was a huge success and I recommend Wendy Kerner, the groups' incredible harpist, and her fellow musicians highly and without reservation.

In addition, Wendy worked with me to plan the music in advance of the event and she was a pleasure to work with throughout.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Cathy · event on 03/17/2014

Wendy brings the perfect balance of art and professionalism to all her engagements. Her music is beautiful, varied and technically flawless. She is extremely poised and professional and is well-suited to elegant events. That being said, I have seen her perform in all sorts of venues and she is also extremely versatile - engaging people of all ages. She is recognized as the go-to harpist in our area and I recommend her highly; she can do it all!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2013

I loved having Wendy at our wedding! The music was beautiful and the harp was spectacular. We brought in Wendy's organist and also used 3 other musicians for the day and everything was perfect. We could not have been happier.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Wendy was a pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond to adapt a special contemporary song for our ceremony for harp and cello. The pair timed the music for appropriate endings as needed during the ceremony. The particular music chosen for our ceremony was beautifully executed and our guests commented on how wonderful the music was during our cocktail hour. I would whole-heartedly recommend Wendy for any event!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Darcy · Married on 10/27/2012

Wendy played the harp before, during, and right after my daughter's outdoor wedding ceremony. The music was so lovely, and set just the right tone for the ceremony and cocktail hour. When we met with Wendy a few months before to choose the musical selections, she was extremely helpful. She asked my daughter & her fiance questions to determine what music would be most appropriate, and played various options so that they could choose. Wendy was very professional in arriving on time, setting up and playing beautifully throughout. Her musical accompaniment added so much to the occasion, and made it all even more special for us. I heard many wonderful compliments about her playing from our guests, and highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/21/2014
  • User3452089 · 2+ years ago

Wendy was so easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing and she provided excellent ambiance at our cocktail hour. I would definitely contact her again for future music needs.

Sent on 04/23/2014