Wells Consulting Design Company Reviews

2 | Memphis, TN

2 Reviews for Wells Consulting Design Company

• User5199962 · 2+ years ago

My clients initially wanted an outdoor wedding. In Memphis. In May. After many discussions, they decided against this but wanted to include as many natural elements into the design and decor as possible. TyRon and his team at WellsConsulting developed the concept of "Rustic Chic", incorporating certain elements from nature with an upscale design aesthetic. WellsConsulting not only "bought the outdoors inside" for their event, they transformed a sterile, rehearsal space into what was described by many as "a secret garden in an enchanted forest." It was everything the couple wanted! To say we all were pleased would be a very big understatement! The decor was truly the star of the event (besides the happy couple, of course!).Several weeks later, people are still commenting on how beautiful everything was and how they had never been to an wedding and reception quite like this one. I HIGHLY recommend WellsConsulting for all your event needs. They are a one stop shop and worth every penny!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Annie · Married on 09/20/2014

From the first conversation I had with Tyron, I was totally impressed. He and his team transformed the Goldsmith Room @ the Botanical Gardens into an enchanted ballroom. Tyron and his dream team were extremely professional and punctual for every appointment. I was blown away by their designs and would highly recommend them for your upcoming event. Because Botanical Gardens planned another event right before my daughter's reception, Tyron and his team only had 3 hours to decorate. Not only did he take this information in stride when I shared it with him, he reassured us that they would do whatever was necessary to get the job done. And because of the dedication and pride I saw him take in his work, I didn't stress. We were totally pleased and still get compliments about how beautiful the decor was!!!

Sent on 06/23/2015