Well Told Weddings Inc Reviews

28 | Chicago, IL

28 Reviews for Well Told Weddings Inc

• Natalie

Natalie Waksmanski · Getting married on 11/11/2020

The best choice we made for our wedding

When searching for a photographer and videographer for our wedding we were shocked at the long response times and high prices. When we contacted Well Told Weddings, we received a quick response and offered a fair price. The account manager, Steven, was professional and well organized. When we met with Steven, he helped us create a timeline of our wedding day and recommended a photographer and videographer best fit for our Polish-American wedding. Our photographer, Sergio, was energetic, patient, and detail-oriented. We received our photos within two weeks of our wedding and were amazed at his work. He captured the most beautiful photos of our special day. I was particularly pleased with his attention to all the small details of our wedding. Our videographer, Francis, was peaceful and discreet. Often times I’ve observed how the photographer and videographer are intrusive and demand constant attention of the bride and groom. Sergio and Francis, on the other hand, allowed us to enjoy our special day. With all the chaos that occurred they kept calm and focused on capturing the most beautiful moments of our day. We are so impressed with Well Told Weddings. Choosing them was the best choice we made for our wedding! I give them my highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Ward · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Photographs!

We had looked into Well Told Weddings to be our photographers after a friend of ours had used them for their wedding. We enjoyed our process form the first meeting to receiving our pictures. Our photographer Sal was so much fun to work with and he made sure that he captured many special moments!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

The quality for the value is amazing! Steven coordinated everything so smoothly and was so responsive, and our photographer Sergio captured everything so beautifully. The turnaround on our photos was so fast - I got married on 10/5 and had over 1000 beautifully edited shots by 10/9! Well Told Weddings was fantastic through and through and I’m so glad I came across them in my research.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 09/21/2019

A wonderful day

I had a great experience with well told weddings! They were great the photographer and video guys were really perfect, they weren’t pushy and bossy they just let us do our thing and went with the flow. Everything from booking and details was very easy. Thank you for documenting our special night.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Donna

Donna Flores · Married on 08/17/2019

Everything we could have hoped for!

At the consultative meeting Steven was easy to talk to and was not too pushy. He showed us some of his samples which were a good match for the style of video and photos we wanted. We were able to agree upon a package a couple weeks after including all the services we could hope for. During our consultative meeting, he also helped us tentatively make a wedding day schedule, which he was very good at and it was so helpful with our planning. He helped coordinate the engagement session, and assigned us the photographers we required which were bilingual (English and Spanish). On the day of our wedding, Steven and his team were there the entire day. They helped orchestrate where we needed to be and when. It was amazing how these guys know when and where to be, what time to take shots and time to let us mingle while they took candids. Honestly, we got everything we could have hoped for. Sergio and Andre were both pleasures to work with, and talented at what they do. Anybody would be lucky to have them shoot their wedding or engagement session. The video, documentary of full day and highlight reel, are both professionally shot and edited. We did our due diligence and found competitively priced photo/video companies, for the rate that we received and the product we got in return, Well Told Weddings Inc, is first rate, top-tier and every other glowing compliment you can think of. Can't say enough!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Donna, it has been wonderful working for you both :-)

Wishing you both years of happiness together!
  • Jen

Jen Jilek · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding video

Excellent video! The short and full length were beautiful.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Well Told Weddings! They were so easy to work with and have exceeded my expectations! I knew my wedding pictures were very important to me. I spent many hours searching for the perfect company. After my first consultation with Steve, I knew they were exactly what we were looking for. We chose Kim as our photographer. She was easy to work with and captured all those special moments. I gasped when I first laid eyes on our photos. Professional company that obviously has a passion for what they do! Thank you for everything!

Melissa & Eric

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rachael · Married on 09/21/2018

Great Experience with Well Told!

I met with Steven at the sign-up and he was very friendly and understood all of our needs. He was always quick to respond to emails. Carey did an amazing job at our wedding! He was patient and took all of the photos we wanted. We are extremely satisfied with our photos. Our family also thinks Carey did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kathy · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you to Steven and Carey!!! Our wedding and reception photos are stunning!! Our families and friends are so complimentary about how great they all turned out!! And Carey's photographers eye is outstanding!!! Don't hesitate to hire Well Told Weddings! We are so grateful we did!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Silvia · Married on 07/14/2018

Highly recommended

Very easy to work with, timely responses, excellent personalities to work the room.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Austin · Married on 04/28/2018

Well Told was very easy to work with. From photos to video, Everything turned out GREAT! Sal and Sergio took great photos!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lara · Married on 10/07/2017

I got a call from Steven with Well Told Weddings after I attended a bridal expo. My husband and I met with Steven after initially booking with another photography company. We really liked the professionalism and trustworthiness of Steven as well as the quality and value of the product. So we cancelled our original photographer and took Carey as our photographer of choice. Carey was excellent on our big day. He made us feel comfortable and wasn’t bossy! Our photos came out beautifully and were finished editing very quickly. We were highly satisfied with our decision to do business with Well Told Weddings!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Jesenia · Married on 09/08/2017

Wonderful experience

Steve went above and beyond to include just about everything we requested for our big day! Very responsive in getting back to our emails and answering any questions. Day of photographer and videographer were prompt and ready to work. I love my wedding pictures and video!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Slavica · Married on 07/22/2017

I highly recommend Well Told Weddings! We have initially scheduled a consultation due to the affordability of their photo and video package, and it was the right choice! We have met with Steve initially and went over a lot of details, he was down to earth and super friendly and helpful. We have worked with Juan and Sergio on the day of the wedding and had so much fun with them. Our wedding day was on 7/22 – I believe in the 90s temperature wise, and they were just fantastic. We had 5 locations – bride’s home, groom’s home, church, location and venue. And they have delivered in each one. Another great plus is that we have received photos within 30 days of the wedding day – no joke! All the photos were uploaded to the server and ready to go. Our wedding album has also been executed super-fast, as well as videos. Videos do take more than 30 days, and a little tip – they will be much faster if you don’t drag your feet selecting your songs lol. The reason I mention the delivery of the photos and videos is that I do gave friends that have waited beyond 6-8 months to receive anything. Well Told Weddings is great to work with – super friendly, nice, very responsive to messages and calls, good at suggesting a location or even working with you to figure out the logistics of when, how. Loved the whole experience and are glad we decided to go with them!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kara · Married on 09/10/2016

I am amateur photographers myself, so I'd like to think I know a little bit more than the average bride about photography. Alex gave us a ton of no BS info, which we loved. He didn't talk to me like an idiot, and explained how the process works with taking and receiving the pictures. I appreciated how much he answered my tough questions, and absolutely loved who we recommended photograph my wedding. We booked an engagement session and knew he was a great match for us. On our wedding day we hardly noticed our photographer or videographer were even there, with exception of the traditional portraits we wanted done before and after the wedding. Though during the wedding and reception I was surprised who much I never noticed them. I loved how the photos were a mix of candid moments, as well as creative portraits. The album was very high quality, and noticeably durable. Our video wasn't boring, like some of seen, which was makes sharing it easy. I'd hate to make someone watch my boring wedding video like my cousins did ;)

Thanks Alex for making our wedding fantastic!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Leo · Married on 07/16/2016

Dave was very friendly to work with on our wedding day. We ended up with a ton of awesome pictures. You guys rocked!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Dana · Married on 07/02/2016

Our photos we're beautiful, they were just what we wanted. We were able share exactly what we were looking for ahead of time and Alex knew exactly what we meant. We wanted something candid, but artsy at the same time. Our album was huge! We we're thrilled when it arrived, I loved being able to customize the look and feel of it. The only regret I had was not being able to have been ready on time, my makeup took forever, but our photographer was super relaxed about it. Even though I was stressed out about being late, we got great photos of our first look, and the rest were incredible!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Erin · Married on 04/23/2016

All that I can say is WOW. Our photographer, Joe, arrived on time and was super outgoing. We booked video with our photos for an incredible deal. Having shopped around and compared many companies work, they were the only ones to say with out a doubt we would get the photographer we wanted and that we would have a backup. On the day of the wedding, we had a ton of fun with both the photographer and the videographer. Couldn't have been happier with our album and our video, they were both BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/09/2016

If you want beautiful pictures, this is the studio to go with. We loved how nice everyone was, from our first meeting, to the wedding, to getting our pictures. Alex was fantastic to work with.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/11/2016

We had a very friendly photographer (Sam). We loved dealing with Alex before the wedding, he helped us create our day of schedule (super helpful). Our photos turned out beautifully, and the best part is we got to keep all the digitals. My sister had to pay extra for hers. Go with this company if you can!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Elisa · Married on 03/21/2015

First off, working with Well Told Weddings was extremely easy. They helped me with our schedule, suggested picture locations, and the photographer was very thoughtful in helping us carry and fluff my dress for photos :)

Our videographer was super friendly, and never in the way. We definitely liked how the pictures didn't have our videographer in them. One of my bridesmaids tried talking me out of a video, but I am so glad we ended up getting one!
    Watching it brought tears to my eyes, and will be one of our most treasured wedding memories!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Amber · Married on 10/10/2014

We had an incredible time with our photographer :) The photos looked incredible, and the album was beautiful. Our video was well put together too, loved the ending highlights. They were super nice about letting us put the video online, we just had to find a song that would be OK to use online. We got Blu-Rays and a nice wooden USB drive with our pictures. Super cute engraved box!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kanya · Married on 08/17/2014

My husband and I both agree that the photos and video were just what we were looking for. The best part of our day was definitely doing photos with Christina, she was very outgoing, and just what we needed to take good photos. My husband is camera shy, but you wouldn't be able to tell from our pictures.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2013

We were kind of scared when were started shopping for photographers because the prices were so high, but when we found this company, we knew we could make it work in our budget. Even though we spent more than we wanted, it still saved us a ton of money compared to my brothers photos (I couldn't believe how much he spent!). For the album, jpegs, and the rights to our photos it ended up being under $1800. We loved the way the album pages felt, it was so much nicer than we thought it would be. Our photographer was super nice, and obviously knew what they were doing. We got about 1500 images to choose from, but only 80 ended up in the album. We were told it would be too crowded if we wanted more than that in the album, since the album is 24 pages. I think they were right, it felt just right with less than all our favorites. We had about 300 favorites, so narrowing it down was tough, but we managed ;)

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfectly Captured the Special Moments of our Wedding

We found Well Told Weddings on a Wedding Wire search and after noticing that one of the photographers had shot a friends wedding and seeing the beautiful photos, we knew we wanted to go with them.

After meeting to discuss our needs and to see what photography packages were available, we booked a package that included Engagement Photos. We really enjoyed doing those photos as it gave us a sense of what the photography on the day of would look like as well as some shots we could use in Save the Dates, Invitations, Bridal Party decor, and even reception venue decor.

Well Told Weddings worked with us to plan a day of schedule and the two photographers and videographer we had did a great job of sticking to that schedule and capturing every moment we wanted, as well as some others that we didn't expect that we will now be able to remember forever.

Corresponding to give feed back for our final wedding videos and album was very easy and they have been very accommodating.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding/engagement photography, particularly Kim and Sergio!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley, it's been a pleasure working for you! The venue you chose for the wedding was beautiful, and you guys were awesome to pose :-)