Well Told Weddings Inc Reviews

39 | Hillside, IL

39 Reviews for Well Told Weddings Inc

Meagan D. · Married on 11/07/2020

Professional, Flexible, and Personal

We had the unfortunate timing of being a "COVID Wedding", but they made the rescheduling process so simple. They were willing to work with us sorting a stressful time, and didn't add to that stress. Our Videographer, D'Andre, was super professional and helped us add personal touches throughout our video. We were impressed with the quick turn around for editing, we chose the music, and the final product is beautiful!

Sent on 03/17/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Timeless Memories

Buller Media did a beautiful job capturing our special day! I am so happy to have these wonderful memories to look back on for years to come. They were very professional, quick to respond, and very accommodating!

Sent on 01/31/2021

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you very much Danielle, you both are so cute together! Thanks for letting us take care of this special task. Wishing you many prosperous years together!
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 09/19/2020

Outstanding Experience

Great Photos, excellent quality. Very Professional. Sergio our photographer & Francis our videographer were a great team. Fun to work with. Captured wonderful moments and knew how to compose all of the photos. Photos arrived very quickly. Preliminary review of video looks to be wonderful. Very flexible during year of Covid,

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you Mike! We enjoyed live streaming your ceremony too, was a lot of fun working with you both!

Kevin · Married on 09/11/2020

Wonderful Photos

Well Told Weddings did a fantastic job for our wedding. We received an abundance of high quality photos of our wedding both reception and ceremony. Even though our reception had low lighting you can still clearly see everything that is going on. Our photographer was Sergio and he was polite and professional the entire time. We had a great time and I'm glad he could help us capture the memories.

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you very much Kevin, it was a true pleasure working with you and Lauren this September. Wishing you both a prosperous life together! :-)

Candice W. · Married on 09/10/2020

Beautiful Wedding Video

They did an amazing job on our wedding video! They arrived at our venue shortly before the scheduled time which was a stress reliever! Our videographer jumped right in with filming and captured the most special moments of our day from start to finish. Planning out specific moments that we wanted filmed was so easy to do. Our videographer worked seamlessly with our photographer and created such an amazing video of our big day. Turn around time was fast and they were so flexible with making any changes we wanted before sending the final copy of our video. I highly recommend using them! BEAUTIFUL WORK!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Candice! It was an absolute pleasure working for your family. We loved being apart of the occasion, and look forward to seeing you at another wedding soon :-)

Joseph F. · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing people

They truly were the best I could have dreamed for for my big day

Sent on 10/30/2020

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you for having us MC your wedding ceremony and reception. Mike had a great time helping entertain your families!
  • Tarah

Tarah B. · Married on 08/08/2020

Perfection!

All brides, including myself, are definitely overwhelmed right now. My fiance and I were supposed to be married on 08/08/2020, but we decided to postpone due to Covid-19.

Let me tell you, this company CARES about their customers. Steven, the Founder & Creative Director, is absolutely wonderful to work with. He's been kind, patient, supportive and accommodating since we first met with him in August 2019.

I can testify to their beautiful photography, as well. We had our engagement shoot with Sergio, one of their photographers, and we absolutely LOVE our photos. He was creative and very fun to work with.

I can't wait to see our photos and video (we also hired a videographer through Well Told Weddings) next summer! Thank you, so very much Well Told Weddings. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Tarah, you both have been super nice to work with, and we look forward to seeing you again for the big day next year. Stay safe this year!
  • Tommy

Tommy C. · Married on 06/20/2020

Great service, product, and communication

Great communication before, leading up to, and after our wedding! Quick turnaround with our highlight clip/video and very receptive to our feedback and requests. Priced competitively as well when we were looking at other videographers/teams. We are very happy with the video shots we received and now have to add to our wonderful memories of our beautiful day celebrating our love with family and friends.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you Tommy & Amy, your video was super fun to make! Let me know if you ever need any other family events or portraits done, we're happy to help :-)
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/18/2020

Services were great!

Steve was very responsive throughout the entire process and was available even when we decided last minute To book a videographer. Francis was amazing on our day and was everywhere so that he made sure to get all the footage he needed.

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you Kristina! It was true pleasure working with your family and filming your wedding at The Onion Pub this October. Looking forward to showing you the finished product in a few short weeks :-)

Cassandra P. · Married on 01/18/2020

They were excellent!

My husband and I loved our wedding photos and video!! With well told weddings we were able to enjoy our wedding and not worry about capturing the special moments, they did it all for us!

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you Cassie, you and Mike were awesome! Thanks for allowing our creative spirit to produce your wedding photos and video. Wishing you both good fortune in the year ahead!
  • Natalie

Natalie W. · Married on 11/23/2019

The best choice we made for our wedding

When searching for a photographer and videographer for our wedding we were shocked at the long response times and high prices. When we contacted Well Told Weddings, we received a quick response and offered a fair price. The account manager, Steven, was professional and well organized. When we met with Steven, he helped us create a timeline of our wedding day and recommended a photographer and videographer best fit for our Polish-American wedding. Our photographer, Sergio, was energetic, patient, and detail-oriented. We received our photos within two weeks of our wedding and were amazed at his work. He captured the most beautiful photos of our special day. I was particularly pleased with his attention to all the small details of our wedding. Our videographer, Francis, was peaceful and discreet. Often times I’ve observed how the photographer and videographer are intrusive and demand constant attention of the bride and groom. Sergio and Francis, on the other hand, allowed us to enjoy our special day. With all the chaos that occurred they kept calm and focused on capturing the most beautiful moments of our day. We are so impressed with Well Told Weddings. Choosing them was the best choice we made for our wedding! I give them my highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Awe :-) This warms my heart! Thank you for leaving us the detailed review Natalie. We loved photographing your wedding day and creating a fun movie as well. We're just a phone call away if you ever need us for a future baptism ;-)
  • Lauren

Lauren W. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Photographs!

We had looked into Well Told Weddings to be our photographers after a friend of ours had used them for their wedding. We enjoyed our process form the first meeting to receiving our pictures. Our photographer Sal was so much fun to work with and he made sure that he captured many special moments!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Sal said you guys were real sweet to work with.
    Best of luck on your lifelong journey together, if you ever need anything, feel free to reach out :-)
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

The quality for the value is amazing! Steven coordinated everything so smoothly and was so responsive, and our photographer Sergio captured everything so beautifully. The turnaround on our photos was so fast - I got married on 10/5 and had over 1000 beautifully edited shots by 10/9! Well Told Weddings was fantastic through and through and I’m so glad I came across them in my research.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you Connie! We loved the way your photos turned out too :-) You guys were super fun and easy to work with. Great idea going to Alice Millar Chapel, we love photographing weddings there!
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 09/21/2019

A wonderful day

I had a great experience with well told weddings! They were great the photographer and video guys were really perfect, they weren’t pushy and bossy they just let us do our thing and went with the flow. Everything from booking and details was very easy. Thank you for documenting our special night.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Donna

Donna F. · Married on 08/17/2019

Everything we could have hoped for!

At the consultative meeting Steven was easy to talk to and was not too pushy. He showed us some of his samples which were a good match for the style of video and photos we wanted. We were able to agree upon a package a couple weeks after including all the services we could hope for. During our consultative meeting, he also helped us tentatively make a wedding day schedule, which he was very good at and it was so helpful with our planning. He helped coordinate the engagement session, and assigned us the photographers we required which were bilingual (English and Spanish). On the day of our wedding, Steven and his team were there the entire day. They helped orchestrate where we needed to be and when. It was amazing how these guys know when and where to be, what time to take shots and time to let us mingle while they took candids. Honestly, we got everything we could have hoped for. Sergio and Andre were both pleasures to work with, and talented at what they do. Anybody would be lucky to have them shoot their wedding or engagement session. The video, documentary of full day and highlight reel, are both professionally shot and edited. We did our due diligence and found competitively priced photo/video companies, for the rate that we received and the product we got in return, Well Told Weddings Inc, is first rate, top-tier and every other glowing compliment you can think of. Can't say enough!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Donna, it has been wonderful working for you both :-)

Wishing you both years of happiness together!
  • Jen

Jen J. · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding video

Excellent video! The short and full length were beautiful.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Well Told Weddings! They were so easy to work with and have exceeded my expectations! I knew my wedding pictures were very important to me. I spent many hours searching for the perfect company. After my first consultation with Steve, I knew they were exactly what we were looking for. We chose Kim as our photographer. She was easy to work with and captured all those special moments. I gasped when I first laid eyes on our photos. Professional company that obviously has a passion for what they do! Thank you for everything!

Melissa & Eric

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rachael · Married on 09/21/2018

Great Experience with Well Told!

I met with Steven at the sign-up and he was very friendly and understood all of our needs. He was always quick to respond to emails. Carey did an amazing job at our wedding! He was patient and took all of the photos we wanted. We are extremely satisfied with our photos. Our family also thinks Carey did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kathy · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you to Steven and Carey!!! Our wedding and reception photos are stunning!! Our families and friends are so complimentary about how great they all turned out!! And Carey's photographers eye is outstanding!!! Don't hesitate to hire Well Told Weddings! We are so grateful we did!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Silvia · Married on 07/14/2018

Highly recommended

Very easy to work with, timely responses, excellent personalities to work the room.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Austin · Married on 04/28/2018

Well Told was very easy to work with. From photos to video, Everything turned out GREAT! Sal and Sergio took great photos!

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/21/2017

Incredible work, and extremely professional!

Steve and Francis were absolutely exquisite for our 10/10/20 ceremony and reception. From the moment I reached out to Steve he was just a complete delight to work with in preparation for our big day. When the day rolled around, Francis was wonderful being far enough in the background to allow us to buzz around naturally, while still catching every moment. The live stream of our event also blew our minds! The quality and camera handling was just so beautiful. Because of COVID-19 we had a lot of friends and family around the world that couldn’t attend, so the live stream made it like they could still be near. It’s been such a great all around experience.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Well Told Weddings Inc's reply:

Thank you Victoria, you guys looked so sweet together on the alter! Also, I have to get the name of your officiant, he did an awesome job! Would love to recommend him to other couples. Looking forward to showing you the Highlight Reel soon :-)

Lara · Married on 10/07/2017

I got a call from Steven with Well Told Weddings after I attended a bridal expo. My husband and I met with Steven after initially booking with another photography company. We really liked the professionalism and trustworthiness of Steven as well as the quality and value of the product. So we cancelled our original photographer and took Carey as our photographer of choice. Carey was excellent on our big day. He made us feel comfortable and wasn’t bossy! Our photos came out beautifully and were finished editing very quickly. We were highly satisfied with our decision to do business with Well Told Weddings!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Jesenia · Married on 09/08/2017

Wonderful experience

Steve went above and beyond to include just about everything we requested for our big day! Very responsive in getting back to our emails and answering any questions. Day of photographer and videographer were prompt and ready to work. I love my wedding pictures and video!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Slavica · Married on 07/22/2017

I highly recommend Well Told Weddings! We have initially scheduled a consultation due to the affordability of their photo and video package, and it was the right choice! We have met with Steve initially and went over a lot of details, he was down to earth and super friendly and helpful. We have worked with Juan and Sergio on the day of the wedding and had so much fun with them. Our wedding day was on 7/22 – I believe in the 90s temperature wise, and they were just fantastic. We had 5 locations – bride’s home, groom’s home, church, location and venue. And they have delivered in each one. Another great plus is that we have received photos within 30 days of the wedding day – no joke! All the photos were uploaded to the server and ready to go. Our wedding album has also been executed super-fast, as well as videos. Videos do take more than 30 days, and a little tip – they will be much faster if you don’t drag your feet selecting your songs lol. The reason I mention the delivery of the photos and videos is that I do gave friends that have waited beyond 6-8 months to receive anything. Well Told Weddings is great to work with – super friendly, nice, very responsive to messages and calls, good at suggesting a location or even working with you to figure out the logistics of when, how. Loved the whole experience and are glad we decided to go with them!

Sent on 11/29/2017