wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia Reviews

78 | Punaauia, PF

78 Reviews for wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia

wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 1
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 2
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 3
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 4
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 5
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 6
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 7

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2016

We can't thank you enough!! Our wedding ceremony was perfect! From the trial hair/makeup appointments that your organized the day before our ceremony, to finding and booking the perfect hair and makeup artists to style me, to writing and delivering heartfelt, touching and memorable words for our ceremony...it was all beyond perfect! I am so incredibly thankful that we had you as our planner and officiant! You are 100% the best in the business!

Sent on 08/09/2016

wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany for your kind words which will be shared with all the people who worked with me to make this day special to the 2 of you! Thank you! Nelly

Douglas and Carlos · Married on 05/06/2016

Nelly accommodated all of our input as to how we wanted our vow renewal to be like, and she made it better than we could have imagined - even on such short notice as 2 days. Very responsive and customizes your vows by taking the time to get to know you. Also, provided us with an amazing photographer.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Thank you for the kind words! I was really happy and honored to take the 2-day only challenge for you! All the best, Nelly

Shealean · Married on 04/30/2016

We couldn’t have asked for a better destination wedding planner for our wedding in Moorea. She was very responsive and patient with any questions we had. She didn’t overwhelm me with multiple wedding tasks (photographer etc) at once and was very organized. She even sent me a timeline for our wedding day so we knew exactly what to expect! She even helped to arrange our wedding night dinner with taxi ride to and from our resort. It will be an experience we will cherish forever. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/10/2018

Thank you Shealean for taking the time to share your experience marrying in Moorea. All the best to you and Chris. Nelly

Joe · Married on 04/16/2016

We loved every aspect of working with Nelly. She really takes pride in making a wedding experience that is special and unique to your desires. She works with the best local vedors and intimate knowledge of the islands. We were supprised how much we loved working with everyone. She really took all the stress out of the planning process and the day went off without a worry!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Thank you so very much Joe & Tranesse! We wish you a beautiful vacation in our islands and lots of happiness!! Nelly

Christopher · Married on 04/13/2016

Nelly was just amazing. We were only in Moorea for one day and she had everything taken care of for us to do our vow renewal. We were at sea for a couple of weeks leading up our arrival with limited communication. We arrived on the island and the day was just perfect. She had every detail taken care of. Coordinating everything from the states was easy and I was surprised at how quickly she would respond given the time difference.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Thank you Christopher! It was a great pleasure spending those couple hours with you, Julie & Marcus, and celebrating your 17 years of marriage in Moorea! Take care. Nelly

Andrew · Married on 03/31/2016

Nelly was able to create the most wonderful day for us. Everything was perfect, the flowers, the ceremony, the photographer, the hair and make-up. Even when the weather was a little against us her flexibility and ability to work with several providers and re-arrange things was amazing. Nelly went above and beyond what we asked, even contacting the hotel, which we booked ourselves, to correct an error the hotel had made, just to ensure our trip was perfect. Nelly had also, with so much care, crafted a ceremony which captured in incredible detail what our anniversary and our 20 years of married life together meant to us both. She captured the essence of our relationship in this ceremony and did so from only a few questions via email. I would so highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Thank you Andrew & Cass for your kind words, it was a great pleasure to take part in your special day and I wish you another 20 years and many more of happiness with your three beautiful children. Nelly

Daniella · Married on 12/28/2015

It is hard even to describe the feelings and happiness felt on that day.
    Since the beggining Nelly has been very professional and warm, helping me choosing each detail of my day with patience and very good ideas.
    I expect this day for so long that I thought I would be disapointed, you know, when you imagine that scene so many times and it is perfect. Well, she managed to make it beyond my expectations. The morning was bright and sunny, each detail, perfect. My flower crown, exactly how I wanted, the bouquet with the wonderful smell, the canoe full with flowers, leaves and even bananas and pinaples, the canoe driver all dressed up with pareo and flowers. The venue she suggested, was just the most beautiful place in the world for me, and I have been all over the world.
    The ceromony was not something standard, it was made for us, specially for us telling our story in the most romantic fairy tale way, like a movie of our lives.
    I don't even have to say that that moment will stay in our memories forever and I have no words to thank wedOtahiti and Nelly for this wonderful service!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Thank you very much my Brazilian friends! It really was a great pleasure to make this happen for you and your words mean the world to me. Nelly

the organisation was perfect and the day of wedding was without any trouble for us

Sent on 12/08/2015

Thank you Ottavio & Luciana!

Nelly Grange was our wedding coordinator and celebrant. She arranged our dream wedding on a private beach on the island of Moorea. Nelly was very professional, she took care of all of the details so the whole process was easy and stress free. Her kindness and compassion shone through and we were made to feel very special and taken care of. Thanks Nelly for making our dream come true, we will be forever grateful!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Thank you so much, your words mean the world to me! Kindest regards from Moorea, Nelly

Lorna · Married on 11/03/2015

Nelly was absolutely fantastic. She provided my and husband and I with exceptional service from beginning to end. I could not have asked for a more magical experience. I often find myself day dreaming about our wedding ceremony and wishing I could relive each moment over and over again. At this stage we have promised each other that we will return to Moorea for our 5th wedding anniversary (only 4 more years to go) to renew our wedding vows and we certainly wouldn't hesitate to utilise Nelly's services again to do so.

Sent on 08/09/2016

I'd love to write another ceremony for your 5th anniversary Lorna! It was lovely to meet you and your fantastic family and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Moorea! Thank you so much and take care, Nelly

Andrew · Married on 09/03/2015

Nelly (wedoTahiti) was incredible, very professional and friendly. We had Nelly plan and officiate our legal wedding in French Polynesia on a private island off of Moorea. She went to great effort to refer us to helpful people, including a travel agent. Together they organised every detail, from the wedding venue to the inter-island flights for our honeymoon. All services were provided in fluent English and French, including translation of documents. Nelly was always available to answer questions in a very prompt fashion, we couldn't have done any of it without her! We also found her to be amazing value given the amount of service she provides.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Thank you so much Andrew & Jenn for taking the time to send in this beautiful review while you're still on your honeymoon! It was an honor to meet both of you and your awesome family and friends. Thank you sincerely for sharing your experience. It means the world to me. Nelly

I think no one will say no if I say Tahiti is a paradise, especially I live in Hong Kong.
    After deciding the destination, I think almost will worry about how to arrange and what to do. Since I have no idea and reference, I found the local wedding planner. So that, I can only concentrate how to make the dream wedding come true.
    Finally, I knew I made a right decision, because everything went smooth and very organized, also the budget was under control. I appreciate Nelly, as we had a memorable and unique wedding for ourselves.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Miranda · Married on 07/12/2015

Nelly was amazing, she was very responsive to any questions we had. We had our wedding in an absolutely beautiful location and the ceremony was beyond my expectations. If you are getting married in French Polynesia, Nelly is definitely the best!!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Thank you Miranda! Hope to see you back someday. Nelly

Tarnya · Married on 06/10/2015

From the first contact with Nellie we new we had selected the right person to put together our wedding. Nellie guided us through all the required documentation required as we were from Australia so a little different from a French National. Everything was perfect on the day from our makeup to our hair stylists. We chose to have our ceremony on a private beach as there is no privacy at the resorts, and a much better option to signify your special day. To complete the day Nellie organised a wonderful dinner for us at Le Coco's restaurant in Moorea.
    If your thinking of getting married in Tahiti Nellie is the person to use and she will travel to any island you chose for you Tahitian wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Thank you ladies! It was an absolute pleasure to plan your wedding on your 24th anniversary day, and to meeting you! Nelly

Cammie · Married on 05/18/2015

Working with Nelly was a great experience. She is very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to legal weddings being performed in the French Polynesia. Nelly incorporated our visions and life history to make our wedding day perfect and unique! We cannot thank her enough for making our day so very special!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Thanks Cammie! I really enjoyed coordinating your legal + personalized islet ceremonies in Bora Bora. All the best to the two of you! Nelly

Purea · Married on 04/25/2015

Nelly took the stress out of planning multiple events for our wedding guests. In addition to an authentic Tahitian wedding ceremony, fusion tasting brunch , and Tahitian Tamara'a complete with fire dancers , there was a fabulous picnic on a small island and a welcoming cocktail dinner .
    Nelly was always available to respond to questions and take care of all the details that hosting a destination wedding entails. She knows what to ask and helps plan a wedding that meets your budget, personality, design sensibilites and fantasies ! She knows who to call to make it all possible and everyone she works with exhibits the same professionalism and care. We had 60 international guests who flew to Tahiti and another 60 local guests. The logistics would have been daunting without Nelly . Nelly was outstanding at keeping everything organized and running on time.
    If you are planning a wedding in French Polynesia get Nelly's help - It's the best decision I made !

Sent on 06/08/2015

Mauruuru Purea! It was such an immense pleasure to work with you! Thank You, Nelly

Jill · Married on 12/29/2014

Nelly is fabulous. She is sweet and courteous and organized and friendly. She makes sure every detail is covered and she gets to know her clients. We strongly recommend her for your wedding or commitment ceremony.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Thank you Jill!

Cathy · Married on 11/04/2014

I can highly recommend wedOtahiti and Nelly Grange who was our recent wedding planner in Moorea. Her communication via email was excellent (as I planned this from New Zealand) and she gave us the perfect ceremony at our over-water bungalow at the Sofitel in Moorea. Nelly also arranged my flowers which were stunning, nothing was a problem and Nelly helped make our day perfect

Sent on 11/10/2014

Thank you Cathy. It was a real pleasure developing and writing a personalized ceremony for the two of you, and to take part in this special day. Kindest regards, Nelly

wedOtahiti provided a highly professional, personalized service that greatly exceeded our expectations. Everything was handled at the highest standard and their coordination with the hotel venue for the reception and dinner was flawlessly and exquisitely executed. I would highly recommend this agency to family or friends considering having a wedding in French Polynesia.

Sent on 10/12/2014
  • I

Ilaria · Married on 08/05/2014

This vendor helped us to plan and to organize all steps of my wedding in French Polynesia. Nelly support us in producing all legal and bureaucratic documents and she has been the link between Rangiroa Mayor and me. Thanks to her our wedding has been the first legal wedding in Rangiroa island. She has been always available and she answered my emails in 1/2 days. She has taken care also for my beatiful bouquet and for my special dinner. She has been very professional support and without her i couldn't been able to organize a legal wedding in Rangiroa.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Thank you so much for traveling to the other side of the world to become one, we were super delighted to have you legally marry in the island of Rangiroa - French Polynesia. Now the work begins, with those 12 pages of your French family book to fill in! Best, Nelly

Nelly at wedOtahiti is absolutely outstanding! She really is second to none.

I am from California and wanted a destination wedding in French Polynesia -- and though there were many reasons to be nervous about the weddings outcome, Nelly made it perfect. She is very knowledgeable about the area, organized and thorough. She knows all of the local vendors, speaks French and English fluently (which is a must in Tahiti/Moorea), and definitely knows how to orchestrate a beautifully unique wedding tailored exactly to your needs. Hair, make up, nails, food, venue, transportation, decoration -- Nelly coordinates it all and has a set of wonderful and equally professional resources to help make everything perfect. With her, the sky is the limit! I could not imagine having done everything, from out of the country, without her! The best thing was, the day of the wedding, I didn't have to do a single thing other than sit back and relax!

Our wedding was just as my husband and I envisioned it, and it could not have been done without Nelly making it happen and working her magic. I couldn't imagine planning a wedding in Tahiti without her!

Thank you again Nelly for helping to make our perfect island wedding adventure come true!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Thank you Megan & Jake! It was a real pleasure working with you these past few months. Congratulations on your destination wedding! Nelly

aya · Married on 12/01/2013

Nelly was a dream to work with. Her attention to detail, organization skills, and frequent communication took the stress off of planning a long distance event. I have been working in the service sector across three continents over the past nine years, and so rarely do you encounter someone who is as responsible, competent, patient, and pleasant as Nelly. She helped execute the wedding of my dreams.. and kept me smiling through the entire planning process!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Thank you for your kindness Aya, you were a dream to work with, too!
    Much happiness to you 2.
    Nelly

Aya · Married on 12/01/2013

Sent on 04/07/2014

Miranda · Married on 11/04/2013

We are so glad we found Nelly to help us plan our wedding day in Moorea, Tahiti.
    Nelly was very patient with our many email inquiries and put us to ease whilst planning our wedding.
    The wedding itself exceeded our expectations and we were really impressed by the extra care and details that had been provided for us. Our wedding really was a dream come true and we are so very thankful to Nelly and her team for their generous assistance. Thank you again. Mr and Mrs Crane, Australia

Sent on 03/06/2014

Mauruuru (as we say in Tahiti) Miranda and all the best of happiness to the 2 of you.
    Nelly

Anna · Married on 06/01/2018

We are so happy that we chose Nelly as our wedding planner. We had a private wedding (just two of us) in Moorea in June 2018. Nelly was very responsive and always available. She provided us with good tips and advise that we could not figure out by ourselves. The ceremony was very well organized and exceeded our expectations. We absolutely enjoyed that day.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Thank you Anna for sharing your experience marrying in Moorea... It sure is a long trip from Finland! All my best wishes to you and Pasi xx Nelly