wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia Reviews

78 | Punaauia, PF

78 Reviews for wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia

wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 1
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 2
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 3
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 4
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 5
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 6
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 7

Heni · Married on 10/10/2017

I could not thank enough to Nelly for making us dream come true. I have contacted her a couple months prior our big day.
    She helped me to choose the best vendors, given me advices and tips and she even helped me to find a reliable travel agent and recommend a best hotel to stay. She replied all my e-mails promptly and her patience, professionally, passionate and kind personality made the whole process stress free. Nelly watched to everything we wrote, so every details were planned and just simply perfect! She also arranged for make up artists and it was flawless, she was there for us from the very beginning of the day and surprised us with a bottle of french champagne.
    She personalized the ceremony, so it was really intimate and personal. She also took care of everything on the big day, so we didn't have to stress of anything. From the transfer to the legal ceremony everything happened smoothly and well planned. Nelly kept the connection with the video and photographer and informed us after we arrived home when we will be receive the photos/videos. We could not have dreamt about a more beautiful ceremony.
    We would highly recommend her to be your wedding planner for the wedding you dream of.

Thank you Nelly again for making our big day magical. We will always remember it.

Sent on 12/11/2017

wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia's reply:

Thank you so much Heni for traveling from Hungary to get married on beautiful Moorea, and for trusting us with your vision. We are so happy to have taken part in your special day. All the best to you & Robert.
    Sunny regards,
    Nelly

Sharon · Married on 10/07/2017

Nelly is fantastic! We couldn't have been happier. Everything was perfect, better than we could hope for. From initial stages of planning, when we didn't even know what we want, to the last minute adjustments, Nelly took care of everything. We didn't have to worry about any details, big or small. We just had to show up and enjoy - everything else she took care of. The army of various vendors worked together like an orchestra where Nelly was the conductor. Nobody believes us when we say that there wasn't a single hiccup and that our wedding was actually enjoyable and stress-free for us. Flawless!

Additionally, Nelly was very helpful in planning the rest of our vacation/honeymoon. Her knowledge of the local life and activities were very helpful.

If you are looking for a wedding planner in French Polynesia, look no further - Nelly is the one!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Diego · Married on 10/05/2017

Our experience with wedOtahiti was absolutely wonderful. We had a dream, and they help us to comply it. 100% Recommended

Nuestra experiencia con wedOtahiti fue absolutamente maravillosa. Teníamos un sueño y ellos nos ayudaron a cumplirlo. 100% Recomendado.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much Diego & Sandra, we're so happy that we could make this dream a reality, and we wish you the very best for the future. Nelly

Lauri · Married on 10/04/2017

I knew right away when I got engaged that I wanted to get married in Moorea. The beauty of the place would speak for itself in photos and the all around enjoyment for my guests that decided they would make the long trip to French Polynesia to share in our day with us. As I started to plan the wedding it became obvious to me very early on that it would not be easy, with the time difference and language barrier and other things that were proving to be difficult. I decided that I would need a wedding planner and after doing just a little research and speaking to a few people it became clear that Nelly has a reputation that simply cannot be beat!!

And it is absolutely true, she is just amazing! She is very responsive and easy to work with, because of her knowledge and relationships with vendors in the area and her patience while working with you, even if you have special requests (my groom was gluten free) and the extra care and details she provided. Arriving in Moorea I was anxious to meet her and see what she had put together. The day of the wedding as I walked around before the ceremony and was finally able to see everything that she had been planning and working on I was completely taken back and so impressed, everything was absolutely beautiful!! Somehow without ever meeting us and only a little input from us she captured a vision for the décor and feel that was spot on. If you are planning a destination wedding in Moorea it just will not be complete without the help of Nelly and her team!

Thank you so much Nelly for making this day so perfect for Nick and I, you are amazing!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 14
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 15
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 16
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 17

Oh my god thank you so much Lauri & Nick for taking the time to write this, and for sharing your beautiful photos! You are a beautiful couple, and it was an immense pleasure to work on your special day. Many thanks once again for trusting us with your vision, and we wish you all the very best for the many many years to come. Take care, Nelly

Tara · Married on 08/25/2017

Nelly made our elopement ceremony better than we imagined. She takes the time to understand exactly what you want and is very knowledgeable of all the vendors that would work best for your style, budget and desires. I was a little nervous planning all the logistics from overseas but Nelly walks you through every step, answers all your questions, and makes makes the process effortless for the customer. Her services are well worth the price no matter how big or small your event may be.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Hey Tara! Thank you so much for this, and we wish the two of you a life of happiness! Sunny regards from Moorea. Nelly

Eva · Married on 08/24/2017

WedOTahiti services were truly incredible: prompt response time, respecting values as a couple and knowledge of the island. I would highly recommend: my wedding day was truly incredible.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Thank you very much for your kind words Eva and wish you all the best! Nelly

Sharna · Married on 08/09/2017

We would like to thank Nelly from wedOtahiti for her exceptional service with organising and marrying my Husband and I in the beautiful sunny Mo’orea.

We were initially hesitant in eloping overseas from Australia but Nelly made the whole process so easy and stress free. Nelly’s guidance and prompt email replies allowed us to plan and prepare our wedding day to how we wanted and she looked after everything from hair and makeup, flowers, photography and all the legal paperwork.

Nelly has such a warm heart and was truly passionate about providing a personal and intimate ceremony for us. Her passion and attention to detail was evident on what was the most perfect day.

We thank you again Nelly, as words cannot express how grateful we are for all you did for us. You have truly made our dreams come true, and now I can finally call my wonderful Gregory my Husband. :)

For anyone that is thinking about getting married in the French Polynesia, we would highly recommend wedOtahiti for service, value for money, expert advice and experience like no other!

Warm regards,

Sharna and Gregory
    xoxo

Sent on 09/22/2017

Thanks a million Sharna and Greg, it was a pleasure planning this special day for you, and we hope to see you back someday! Sunny regards from Moorea, Nelly

Kristy · Married on 07/24/2017

We decided to get married in Tahiti. Once we found Nelly at WedOTahiti, our whole experience became easy and enjoyable.
    Nelly was always quick to reply to our questions and gave us great advice to help make our ceremony wonderfull
    Nelly is a great organiser, but she is also a fantastic Celebrant . We felt comfortable and relaxed sharing our special moment with Nelly in such a beautiful setting. She has helped us create a day we will never forget!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Many thanks Kristy & Saz for your kind words! I wish you all the very best for the future. Take care, Nelly

Angela · Married on 07/17/2017

Nelly and her team were wonderful, our wedding day felt very extra special!! Nelly put our story together so well and it was all so sweet for the ceremony! I highly recommend her and her team. Make up was awesome! Thank you so much for everything!! :)

Sent on 07/28/2017

Thank you Angela! You're an awesome couple and it was a pleasure to write your ceremony. All the best to you! Nelly

Alora · Married on 07/02/2017

When doing some research on who we should use for our wedding planner I can across Nelly. She didn't just do the planning side of things she was also going to be our celebrant. Knowing that and reading all her great reviews won us over and I couldn't wait to start working with her.
    From he 1st time I contact Nelly, to the very end she was amazing. Giving up suggestions and and a few options to choose from when it came to making selections from our photographer to our ceremony place. I didn't feel overwhelmed at all.
    If we had the money we would do it all again tomorrow :)

Sent on 05/06/2017

I've been honored to develop & write your intimate ceremony, and to meet the two of you! I wish you the very best that life can bring to a family and come back anytime! Take care, Nelly

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Nelly made a image of this dream I had in my head come true.!! My husband and I would be traveling to Tahiti with our 2 boys for a surf trip and wanted to renew our vows while visiting. Nelly coordinated the most beautiful ceremony for us, I never had a moment of doubt that it wouldn't be anything but perfection, she was so responsive and organized taking the stress off of us so we could focus on planning our 2 week vacation instead of organizing a ceremony. She gave me options of vendors who are the best in Tahiti. Thank you Nelly for coordinating such a beautiful ceremony and for making it stress free so we could enjoy the moment and hold onto the memories forever❤️

Sent on 07/10/2017

Thank you so much Kelly for your kind words, we're so happy to be able to do what we do <3 All the best to you and your 3 handsome boys! Nelly

Alexandra · Married on 06/24/2017

Our dream was to be married in French Polynesia and create the experience of a lifetime for our guests. We didn't know how we were going to make our dream a reality - and then we found wedOtahiti online. We sent a request for more information. Nelly replied promptly and we met via Skype that same evening.

We worked with Nelly on the full wedding planning package, including pre and post wedding events. We had 80 guests, 65 of whom had travelled from all across the U.S. Our friends and family were blown away by each of the events, from the Rehearsal Dinner to the Wedding itself to the private island excursion the day after.

Without Nelly we could not have pulled off the wedding of our dreams. Not only was Nelly fantastic to work with on the "vision" but she was excellent at managing vendor relationships and organizing the details. Nelly was our central point of contact and managed all communications with vendors directly. This was a huge help, particularly given the time, language and currency barriers. Nelly was always very prompt to reply to email, and especially as the wedding date approached, her trackers and timelines were invaluable!

When friends would ask us how we were planning a wedding on the other side of the world, we would answer with one word: "Nelly!" Not only does Nelly have the experience and local contacts to make any dream Tahiti Wedding a success, she also has impeccable taste and judgement. Nelly provided the perfect balance of listening to our ideas and offering guidance/advice.

I could not recommend working with Nelly more. More important than the venue, the food or the flowers, wedOtahiti was the best investment we made.

A note for anyone still deciding if a destination wedding in French Polynesia is the right decision - it IS! Not only were we married in the most beautiful place on earth, but we and our guests had the experience of a lifetime. Guests told us it was the best trip of their life. :) :) :)

Sent on 08/25/2017

Thank you so much Allie! It was such a pleasure working with you and Robert this past year and we're so happy that we were able to bring your vision to life. See you back soon! Nelly

Manuela · Married on 06/22/2017

WeDotahiti organized our wedding in the beautiful island of Moorea in French Polinesia. We did a ceremony and a legal wedding. Nelly and I talked by email for some months for preparing everything. She was very proffesional and kind all the time. In the wedding day, everything went as planned so we could just focus on enjoying our day! The hair stilish, make-up artist, photographer and videographer were also very nice and profesionall. We had the best wedding ever! And it was thanks to Nelly! So I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Thank you Nela, the 2 of you were the sweetest! All the best! Nelly

Alece · Married on 03/23/2017

Nelly was so helpful and answered any questions I had. She made our day very special. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/06/2017

It was a pleasure meeting you Alece and we wish you the very best! Thank you very much for trusting me with the celebration of your wedding in Moorea. Nelly

Catherine · Married on 12/07/2016

Robert and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Nelly Grange. Nelly and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service

Nelly definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! I am so blessed to have had her as a wedding planner and pulling off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because Nelly put everything together so perfectly.

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner, and if I had to rate her from 1 to 10...it would be a 20! Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick!

She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend her to any engaged couple

Sincere thanks and gratitude

Catherine & Robert O Regan???

Sent on 03/02/2017

Thank you so much Catherine & Robert! We very much enjoyed working with you and meeting you all. All the best! Nelly

April · Married on 12/02/2016

Nelly was so attentive, kind, and professional. She created the perfect wedding day from beginning to end.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Thank you so much April and all the best to you and the boys! Nelly

Laurence · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I recently got married in Moorea. Nelly planned and officiated our special day, and by far surpassed our expectations! She made the whole process simple and stress-free, including with the paperwork, legal process, location, decoration and in finding and dealing with other vendors. She was always quick to reply to our emails with all the information we needed. When we finally met Nelly on our wedding day, she was professional, helpful and very involved. She stepped in when needed and took care of everything. She was also very kind and seemed to genuinely care about making our day memorable. The ceremony was personalized and thoughtful, and the set-up she orchestrated was beautiful. We are very happy that she was part of our wedding, and would honestly recommend her services to anyone without any hesitation!

Thank you Nelly! :)

- Laurence & Nathan

Sent on 11/18/2016

Thank you so much Laurence & Nathan! It was a pleasure working with you and we're so happy you enjoyed your special day! Sunny regards from Moorea, Nelly

Janina · Married on 11/10/2016

Nelly made our wedding day the most beautiful and memorable day of all times... everything was perfectly planed and all our wishes were realized. Thank you for taking care of us in a very special way! We will never forget!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Thank you so much Janina! Nelly

pershin · Married on 09/06/2016

Nelly was absolutely amazing to work with!!! She is extremely detail oriented and has an impeccable ability to create a beautiful wedding that is tailored to an individuals dreams!!! She really brought our vision to life:) She is very professional and extremely responsive, I would highly recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 10/20/2016

Thank you so much Pershin and we look forward to welcoming you back to Moorea soon! Take care, Nelly

Holly · Married on 08/30/2016

We decided to get married in Moorea or Bora Bora so our travel agent highly recommended Nelly Grange. Words can hardly describe how amazing and special Nelly helped make our day. Nelly was reasonably priced and had great communication while we were at home in California planning our day. Nelly took the time to give us tools so she could get to know us. She helped make our vows personal to us. Everything was coordinated for us from the make-up, hair, and flowers to the canoe ride to a private island where she did our ceremony. There is no way we could of pulled that day off the way that Nelly did! We highly, highly, highly recommend Nelly Grange as a planner and officiant!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Thank you so much Holly!

Tiffany · Married on 07/15/2016

Nelly and her team at wedOtahiti were very accommodating from beginning to end. I first contacted Nelly because I was so frustrated at the limited options available to having a Western-style (traditional) ceremony. What I wanted was a very customizable wedding that allowed me to add many personal touches, but every resort, every place I researched offered the same cookie-cutter wedding packages. Not to mention, it was difficult to research/contact vendors from afar. Nelly was always responsive and didn't hesitate to offer up answers/recommendations, and her opinion, if she thought something would not work well. Nelly was very knowledgeable with how things worked over in Moorea (our wedding location), and familiar with vendors and their options. She worked with me to see what our preferences were, what styles we like, and did her best to obtain the vision we had. I didn't know what vision I had for the ceremony and reception at first, but standing there with our families on the day of the wedding and staring at all the decor, everything coming together, and hearing the compliments from all of our guests, I knew right then that it was perfect! Nelly and her team's professionalism and attention to details are the best! Anyone planning a destination wedding, save yourselves the stress and achieve the wedding of your dreams with Nelly!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Thank you so much Tiffany for your kind words and I've got to say you were a breeze to work with :-)
    I'll pass the word on to the team and we can't wait to see you back on an anniversary trip! Take care, Nelly

Debora · Married on 07/07/2016

We are a couple from Brazil and we have been married for 10 years. Because of my husband's job, we have lived in England, Germany and USA. Because of that, I thought planning a ceremony in a foreign Country would be easy... I was completely wrong!

When I started to search the Internet, I realized that having my Wedding Vows Renewal Ceremony in French Polynesia would take more than a few clicks! I was really lucky to get an WeDoTahiti indication from my photographer, Helene Havard. When I saw her website and wrote her right away! It was the best decision ever! So, Dear Nelly.... I thank you very much!

But this is definitely is not enough to describe everything that Nelly Grange did for us when she turned a dream into wonderful and unforgettable reality!
    Since the beginning, organizing our Wedding Vows Renewal far away from home became a pleasant task once I was counting on Nelly's expertise. On one hand she guided me into through world of flowers, receptions, musicians, welcome bags, make-up artists, hairstylists ...
    On the other hand, she surprised us by turning some questions into an unforgettable ceremony!
    She was extremely careful to all details. From the local flowers available in the season, to a long list of local treats and favors for my welcome bags. No matter how often I changed my mind, she was always available to quickly answer my countless emails!!!
    At the same time, she collected all the elements for creating our ceremony. From me, and separately, from my husband. Even with a standard questioner, we were free to write what was really important for us and skip the rest.
    Everything was exactly as we agreed, on time, and of excellent quality! Not a single last moment bad surprise!
    We must say, dear Nelly, that you’re not only a dedicated and competent professional, with experience and all the needed skills. You are an incredible, sensitive, dedicated person, who gave us your best!
    We wish you the success you deserve!! Thank you !!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Thank you so much my dear Debora for taking the time to write this... You're a beautiful person with a huge heart. Take good care of yourself, Mauro and Philippe. Nelly

Adriana · Married on 06/08/2016

Nelly at WedOtahiti was exceptional to work with! Planning a ceremony thousands of miles away seemed daunting, at first. With Nelly's expertise and great recommendations we were able to plan our special day without feeling overwhelmed or over budget.
    Nelly responded to all our emails and answered all our questions within a timely manner considering our time difference. Weeks leading up to our arrival there was not a worry in our minds. The ceremony was private, traditional Tahitian and absolutely perfect! We had private (decorated) canoe transport to the motu where our ceremony was held, a Tahitian priest accompanied by a couple dancers and musicians as well as our Photographer and Videographer. Every vendor was just as professional as Nelly was.
    If you're thinking of planning a destination wedding in French Polynesia I highly recommend contacting and working with Nelly. She is professional, speaks great English and is an all around magnificent person to work with.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Thanks a million Adriana! I very much enjoyed writing your ceremony and working along the Tahitian priest and crew to perform a ceremony that was traditional to our islands yet personalized to your couple and special. Sunny regards from Moorea, Nelly

Rebecca · Married on 06/05/2016

Nelly went above and beyond for us and our elopement to Moorea. We organised a simple and small town hall wedding in Moorea. We requested for Nelly to help us organise all the paperwork for us to legally marry (we are Australian), help arrange a photograper, Make up Artist and Hair Stylist on the day. She went above and beyond with help - she was accessible via email to answer any questions I had about the paperwork in Australia and French Polynesia, she was then helpful with selecting vendors and then was happy to pass on my inspiration boards and information to them. The big day was finally here and the whole day ran so smoothly. We didn't have to think about a thing as Nelly had already organised it all for us. She even went above and beyond and decorated the city hall room for us and we were so lucky to marry on a Sunday with the Mayor in attendance. Overall Nelly made everything easy - we eloped and all we wanted was our big day to feel effortless and special - and this was all due to Nelly and her impeccable service and her care and respect to her clients. I highly recommend her! This is money well spent and will make your day and the time leading up to the big day just a breeze! Thank you so much Nelly!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Thank you so much Rebecca & Marcel for your kindness; it was a great pleasure to help with your special day in paradise :) Nelly

James · Married on 06/03/2016

Go for it! Nelly was brilliant, fast, accurate, professional, and reliable. Perfectly organised wedding!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Thank you James & Lotty! It was a pleasure to help with your wedding in Bora Bora. Sunny regards, Nelly