Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

76 | Pine, CO

76 Reviews for Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings

• Jessica

Jessica Parkins · Getting married on 07/20/2020

Beautiful venue, helpful staff, and amazing price!

We’re getting married at MVR next July & I’ve been so impressed by how helpful their planning team has been through the entire process! They respond to emails quickly & give you all the planning resources you need to stay on track with the event timeline. I would (& do) highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a CO mountain wedding within reasonable cost. We can’t wait to have our wedding there!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Serena

Serena · Getting married on 05/17/2020

So happy with our experience

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! And the ladies we worked with were quick at getting back to us and working with our budget. Highly recommend Wedgewood Weddings!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Mamatas · Married on 10/12/2019

Mountain View Magic

After getting engaged, my fiance and I went on SEVERAL appointments hoping to find our perfect mountain-inspired venue. We moved to CO together with our shared love of the mountains; we knew we had to share our incredible views with others for our wedding. Our venue search was limited by location (proximity to Denver), price (we wanted to keep our entire wedding under 30,000), and views (mountain views and woodland ceremony were mandatory!). Mountain View Ranch (MVR) had all of these things, and a Saturday date available within our desired season.
    MVR provides all aspects of your wedding if you want them to! We saved a bit of money and made our wedding more personal by providing our own 1) invites, 2) officiant, 3) florals/decor, 4) day-of coordination. We went through Wedgewood's MVR for 1) food/drink, 2) ceremony/reception venue, 3) dessert, 4) DJ.
    We had a perfect day at MVR. The weather held out for us, was a true sunny fall day. The food was DELICIOUS. Only good reviews on appetizers and dinner buffet (especially the roast beef, the rolls, and the amazing variety of salads). We had an open premium bar, we heard from family and friends some drinks might've been stronger than others, but no complaints. The venue itself was beautiful, they recently renovated a wall and converted it to windows/porch area. The outside area has lights already strung, adding to the magic. MVR allowed us to have the elegant yet rustic (without being cowboy/cowgirl) fall wedding we wanted, it turned out perfectly. So many compliments throughout the night on the location, everyone loved it. Cheers!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Rachel Harder · Married on 10/10/2019

Beautiful Venue and Exceptional Staff

We had a wonderful experience in choosing Wedgewood Mountain View Ranch for our wedding day. They made wedding planning easy. Taylor helped to answer all of our questions and made sure we both felt happy throughout the entire process. We were really impressed by how the team creates a beautiful day-of experience as well. Amy was our coordinator, and she went above and beyond (to the point where she let me borrow her jacket, as a surprise snow storm made an appearance on our wedding day). Everything from the food, to the DJ (Jenna was our DJ and we loved working with her), to the overall atmosphere was perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Wiener · Married on 10/06/2019

Fairy Tale come true!!

This place exceeded our expectations, from our first visit to the days leading up to the wedding! I absolutely love the staff and vendors. I am so excited to finally get married here! It is an absolute MUST if you are looking for a cozy, intimate wedding with rustic and natural touches. In love with this venue!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Ashley and Ike! We are so excited to celebrate you two NEXT WEEK!! Congratulations! See you soon!
  • Stacy

Stacy Winner · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing venue and team!

Mountain View Ranch is amazing! The Wedgewood team makes planning a wedding so easy and stress free. The venue is gorgeous. We got married in early October and the leaves were beautiful, some deer and a fox even popped by! Britney our day of coordinator did all the hard work setting up decor and making the venue gorgeous with small details included so that my family and friends and I could just relax and have fun! Highly recommend this venue and the team!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Laura

Laura Myers · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedgewood is the Best!

I can’t say enough good words about Wedgewood Mountain View! We were married at the Willows venue on Sept 29th and it was so beautiful! Throughout the planning process all of the Wedgewood staff was so helpful and friendly. They were flexible in creating a package that was perfect for our vision. Wedgewood is very experienced in hosting weddings and hire only the best vendors (shout out to Amore Fiore, DJ Maestro, and The Dessert Stand)The all inclusive package was so worth it because we didn’t have to stress about coordinating a bunch of different vendors. The location was perfect with an amazing view of Lions Head in all of our pictures. It was also far enough from the highway that our mountain wedding wasn’t spoiled by any road noise. Take my advice, go checkout how Wedgewood can help you with your wedding. They are the best!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Krystle · Married on 09/28/2019

Truly amazing

This venue has wowed us since our first tour. We are planning for our July wedding here and we are so thankful this is the location we picked. We live 3.5 hours away from the venue yet still feel so connected. The team is very responsive and helpful. They are making wedding planning a breeze! So so thankful!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Krystle! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Vicki Davis · Married on 09/27/2019

Nothing but Perfection

I cannot say enough about this place. They made everything so easy. I was worried about overcooked buffet food but they made sure everything was to perfection. My family is a bunch of foodies and they all raved about the food. The service was impeccable. And the ladies made my day so special. They brought my vision to life and it could not have been more perfect. Shout out to Taylor who went above and beyond in every matter of our wedding.

If you want a beautiful mountain wedding with spectacular views, outstanding service, and delicious food, book with Wedgewood. They will do all the work for you and make sure your wedding day is nothing but perfect.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Caileigh

Caileigh · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent team, beautiful venue, could not be more excited!

My fiancé and I are over the moon with happiness and excitement for our wedding at Mountain View Ranch. I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful this venue and the staff behind it have been for our experience in planning our wedding! My fiancé and I are getting married in September of this year and have been together since high school (almost 9 years!) and found Mountain View Ranch back in May of 2018, we instantly fell in love with the views and everything that is included for their wedding packages. In addition, since we are getting married at the Willows Pavillion, we have also had the ease of coordinating lodging for our guests at Lower Lake Ranch (who partners with Wedgewood at this location!) Mountain View Ranch was our first and ONLY wedding venue tour and we booked within a few days. Britny is our primary coordinator and she has made this entire process absolutely seamless and stress free. They also worked with us to make our payments in increments as opposed to one big sum, which has helped tremendously as we just moved here at the end of 2017. Their partnerships with vendors for our DJ, The Dessert Stand, and Amore Fiore Florals have perfectly executed exactly what we are envisioning for our big day, and we could not be more excited. I highly recommend Wedgewood Mountain View Ranch to anyone who is looking for an easier way to plan their wedding and for ease of access for that “mountain wedding” feel for any time of the year. Thank you for all that you do!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Caileigh! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Natalie · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Venue!

My husband and I absolutely loved this venue and everything about it! Not only were the views beautiful, but a lot of things were included in the package we chose, which took a lot of stress off of me as the bride. The day of coordination was great, and all of our guests LOVED the food! The DJ was excellent, the bartender was excellent and I couldn't have asked for a better place to marry the love of my life. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Kacey · Married on 09/12/2019

Everything we wanted.

With a wedding comes a fear of all the planning. Not with Wedgewood!
    They made it so easy for us to get the wedding we always wanted. They have amazing vendors already chosen so that takes so much stress away. Everyone you work with understands that this is the most important day and are willing to help make it just that.
    Mountain View Ranch is the perfect mountain setting. It really is breathtaking. This was the only venue we visited and booked it the same day. Our guests were as in love with it as we were the first time we visited.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jingjing Wang · Married on 09/06/2019

It's such a stress-free wedding planning

We're so glad we found MVR. The whole planning process was much easier and stress-free than any other possible approaches. The whole vendor team was very helpful and efficient with any questions we had. We absolutely loved the venue and how the staffs made our wedding day one of the most beautiful days to remember!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kim

Kim Jackson · Married on 09/05/2019

Simply amazing!

Wedgewood mountain view has been amazing so far! We really wanted singing that was going to help us take the stress out of planning and we have definitely found this with this venue. The wedding binder has made everything so easy and anytime I have a question the team responds quickly to my emails. We cannot wait until September for our big day.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Jessica Allen · Married on 09/05/2019

Amazing! Breathtaking venue with amazing team to make your day perfect!

From the moment we walked into the venue we had a caring, attentive team that made this process smooth and easy. Britny, Georgina, Amy and team really went the extra mile to ensure we were well taken care of and had an amazing day at the most beautiful venue around. Thank you all for you support!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kristi Marie Woodham · Married on 09/02/2019

My wedgewood wedding

An incredible experience!! I loved the location, it was beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch. The team was really helpful in the planning process and everyone made sure we had everything we needed.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Kaitlyn Irwin · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfection!!

Our ceremony and reception at Mountain View Ranch- Willows Pavillion was even better than I could have dreamed! Everything was perfect and I was never stressed at all! I recommend Wedgewood to everyone, their packages can be customized to meet your needs and budget. All the staff were so helpful and respond to emails quickly! We heard nothing but great things from all our guests about the ceremony, food, gorgeous views, and the great Wedgewood staff! Thank you for making our wedding the perfect day!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Kelly Fitzpatrick · Married on 08/23/2019

Love this venue

Wedgewood made planning a wedding easy and stress free. The staff was very responsive any time I had questions throughout the entire process. Mountain View Ranch was a little tough for guests to find and there is no cell service, so make sure you plan transportation accordingly. Our coordinators Taylor and Kaylin were the best and made my day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Buckmaster · Married on 08/18/2019

Professional, easy

Britny & Taylor were amazing and really made this process easy. I live in Hawaii so planning out of state is hard but they walked me through the entire process. It helped take the stress of planning a wedding away. They were always there for my husband & I during this adventure when we had questions. Our wedding was amazing, went smoothly and everyone had so much fun. Thank you Britny & Taylor!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Delaney · Married on 08/11/2019

Simple, Easy & Beautiful!

Planning my wedding with Wedgewood has been wonderful! Their team is friendly and responsive and they have made my planning process a breeze. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a simple and streamlined planning process. And the venue is beautiful - its everything I've ever wanted for a mountain wedding - I can't wait for August!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Delaney! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Lee · Married on 08/10/2019

Dream Colorado Wedding Venue that Make Planning a BREEZE!

My fiancé and I met each other while attending college in Colorado and now live in San Antonio, Texas. When we first got engaged we juggled around ideas of where we wanted to get married and to be honest, were a bit overwhelmed. However, the moment we stepped on the property of the Mountain View Ranch and met the lovely ladies that make this venue so special, we knew this was the venue that was going to be the first step in the rest of our lives together. Planning from states away and with busy schedules has been a breeze! We can not wait for August to come and to spend the day on this beautiful property with the people we love the most. We are so thankful we found Wedgewood and Mountain View Ranch!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Stephanie! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Sarah

Sarah Moore · Married on 08/03/2019

All-around amazing!

If I could give Wedgewood Weddings at Mountain View Ranch 10 out of 5 stars, I would!!!!
    We got married August 3rd at the Creekside location. From our first meeting and tour with Taylor, to the end of our reception with Britny as our day of coordinator, everything was more than we could have hoped for. The mountain setting is gorgeous and the venue was simple, rustic-elegant and perfect for us! The service provided by every staff member we worked with from start to finish was incredible. We loved the simplicity of the "all-inclusive" package structure Wedgewood offers. It is a nice option to be able to bring in your own vendors, but we didn't feel the need to. The vendors they work with and recommended know the venue, and have it all down like clockwork, so they are easy to work with, provide great suggestions and make the process simple and fun. We also loved how organized the planning is. They provide a binder when you start, and map out every decision you'll need to make throughout the process. It helped keep us organized, on schedule and know when we would need to make certain decisions by.
    Taylor and Britny are an amazing team! They are both patient, kind, detailed, professional, FUN and so good at what they do! I never imagined the wedding planning process could be as much fun and stress free as they made it. Britny, my husband and I were rolling laughing for half of our planning sessions because of the banter prompted by sports team trash-talk between us. I honestly was sad when the wedding was over because we wouldn't be seeing her at our planning sessions anymore! Never in a million years did I think planning my wedding would have been as simple and fun as it was. Everything turned out just as beautiful, if not better than the picture in my head. Britny interpreted everything I was picturing and made it even better. Several people that attended the wedding have told us it was one of the best, if not the best, most beautiful, fun weddings they have been to. It truly was a day we will never forget!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 08/02/2019

Location beyond your wildest dreams!

Wedgewood Weddings Mountain View Ranch was everything we wanted and more! I am an event manager by profession, and I have higher expectations than most.
    My husband and I were engaged in mid-September 2018, and we locked Mountain View Ranch down in early October 2018. Britny took my mother and me on our venue tour. She was knowledgable, passionate, and kind from the beginning. Britny instantly put us at ease. I knew we were in good hands with her and the Mountain View Ranch team.
    Between our contract signing date and our wedding date, August 2, 2019, the Mountain View Ranch team was responsive. Taylor and Sarah were accommodating throughout the planning process, as well.
    The day of the wedding was nothing short of a dream. We were able to use Creekside dressing rooms, this was wonderful. During our photographs before the ceremony, it poured rain. The rain made for gorgeous pictures. We ended up moving the wedding inside due to the storm. Britny and Sarah made it clear this move was my decision. Our photographer requested we move the ceremony placement due to the window's reflection, and they complied without any hesitation.
    Post ceremony, I realized the florist forgot to remove pollen from one of the flowers on my bouquet. Pollen got on my wedding dress, and I was understandably upset. Britny leaped into action, removed the culprit flower, and washed pollen off of the rest of the bouquet. Britny's calm and helpful demeanor was what I needed at that moment.
    Over my time in the event industry, I've had plenty of tasty meals. I have to say Mountain View Ranch is in the top five meals I've ever had! This rating is especially impressive, considering the food comes from Ken Caryl.
    The reception itself was a blast! We had (80) guests at the Willows. This number was the perfect amount of guests to allow for a dance floor and buffet inside.
    I highly recommend Wedgewood Weddings Mountain View Ranch to anyone looking for an incredible experience.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Shannon Howell · Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful and Stress Free

Our wedding at Mountain View Ranch was more than I could have dreamed of! The staff was very easy to work with, and the all-inclusive nature of the venue made the process stress free. All of the vendors that we used through Wedgewood did not disappoint. Our DJ, Macy, was amazing, the food and desert was delicious, and the flowers were beautiful. Not to mention, the venue is gorgeous on it's own, so we didn't have to worry about purchasing a bunch of decor. We had an amazing experience, and I wish we could do do it all again!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Earin

Earin Yount · Married on 07/18/2019

Views, Customer Service, Value--AMAZING!!

Everyone in the Wedgewood team that we have had the pleasure of talking to has been amazing. We actually debated between this location and a different Wedgewood location, but ultimately the beauty of this place blew us away and we knew it was the one for our July wedding. Georgina first toured us back in February 2018 when there was still snow everywhere and the way she described it, we could still envision what it would look like in the summer. Britny has been our go-to girl ever since we booked and she happily answers any and all questions we may have and always puts us at ease. Out of all of the wedding planning process, choosing Wedgewood Mountainview Ranch has been the easiest! We have zero worries about our day and know Britny will be there to ensure everything runs smoothly! We are so excited for July! We love you guys!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Earin! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!