Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

88 | Pine, CO

88 Reviews for Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings

• Jenny

Jenny Stoner · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Staff and vendors were responsive and flexible in communication and planning! Venue is gorgeous with mountains in the background.

Very responsive communication. As a pandemic bride, I had many questions. Every single one of them was answered in a timely manner via phone or email.
    All Wedgewood vendors were easy to work with and mirrored the same responsive communication - florist, cake, and DJ (Will Robinson). We had multiple email communication threads, phone calls, and Zoom meetings. I was not a pinterest bride, so I relied on the knowledge and expertise of those in the field. And they helped us put on a wonderful wedding!
    We felt supported and valued as bride and groom planning a pandemic wedding. Wedgewood worked with our decreasing guest list and last minute changes in details. Wedgewood adhered to all CDC/local/state guidelines in order to ensure a safe and healthy wedding and celebration.
    Every guest complimented the venue space and background scenery of the mountains as well as the food!
    My photos and videos are going to be amazing!
    We had a short engagement. We reserved our wedding date early March, went into quarantine the following week, and were able to successfully hold our wedding 6 months later.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Julia Saenz · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful mountain and water views!

Gorgeous venue and a great team at Mountain View Ranch- we can't say enough good things about this venue! Planning a wedding is already stressful. Adding in a pandemic and rescheduling our wedding date- should have felt completely overwhelming! But Mountain View Ranch coordinated most of the logistics with the vendors and made the date change feel seamless. Our guests all commented on the breath-taking scenery, the incredible food with a variety of options, as well as the safety precautions taken due to Covid. Some of the reasons we picked MVR were: the mountain AND water views are gorgeous, the all inclusive package deal makes wedding planning easier, and the welcoming and supportive feel we received as a same-sex couple. Thank you for supporting our love and making our special day so perfect.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Josh

Josh and Adora Baca · Married on 10/02/2020

Pandemic Wedding Turns Out Perfect!

As if planning a wedding amidst this pandemic wasn’t hard enough, add in planning it from out of state and that just makes it more challenging and prone to disasters. Being such a planner and being so detailed minded, I was in a panic that things would go awry and was terrified of being stressed out the day of! However, everything turned out even better than what we imagined. Kristen, Dani, and the rest of the Mountain View staff were able to see our vision and made it come true. Actually, they made it even better than we imagined. They were just so easy to work with and made our day stress free and definitely a day that we will always remember and treasure! Mountain View Ranch has our highest recommendation.

P.S. They made sure we were well fed and hydrated throughout the wedding night (definitely a plus for us)!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Shelby Rissler · Married on 09/20/2020

Perfect fall Colorado wedding

Our experience with Mountain View Ranch was overall very stress-free, which is not easy to say during a pandemic. They were very flexible in working with us, even in the days before as our guest count changed last minute. They were very responsive throughout our planning process, answering our questions via email or phone very quickly.

The day of our wedding flowed really well. It was so nice to have a coordinator we could trust so that we did not have to think about anything but just enjoying our day! They venue is GORGEOUS. Because of covid, we only say the venue once prior and it was covered in snow, so our first time seeing it in all it's fall beauty was the weekend of our wedding. Safe to say we were blown away!

The vendors were all amazing. I was honestly so impressed with our flowers, cake and DJ. I will say, there were some extra costs for what we wanted beyond what the Wedgewood package provided us, so just be aware of that. For example, the floral package only included center pieces, so we paid extra for all bouquets, the flowers on our alter/arch, etc.

Overall an amazing experience! I also highly recommend using Staunton State Park right next to the venue for a covid-friendly rehearsal dinner if needed. We just rented a pavilion there and brought in food, worked great! We also hiked there the day after our wedding and even hiked to a peak that looked down on the venue, so cool and special.

Sent on 11/29/2020

Amber · Married on 08/20/2020

Great Venue

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and it's also a stress free planning experience!

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Parkins · Married on 07/20/2020

Beautiful venue, helpful staff, and amazing price!

We’re getting married at MVR next July & I’ve been so impressed by how helpful their planning team has been through the entire process! They respond to emails quickly & give you all the planning resources you need to stay on track with the event timeline. I would (& do) highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a CO mountain wedding within reasonable cost. We can’t wait to have our wedding there!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Serena

Serena · Married on 05/17/2020

So happy with our experience

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! And the ladies we worked with were quick at getting back to us and working with our budget. Highly recommend Wedgewood Weddings!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Mamatas · Married on 10/12/2019

Mountain View Magic

After getting engaged, my fiance and I went on SEVERAL appointments hoping to find our perfect mountain-inspired venue. We moved to CO together with our shared love of the mountains; we knew we had to share our incredible views with others for our wedding. Our venue search was limited by location (proximity to Denver), price (we wanted to keep our entire wedding under 30,000), and views (mountain views and woodland ceremony were mandatory!). Mountain View Ranch (MVR) had all of these things, and a Saturday date available within our desired season.
    MVR provides all aspects of your wedding if you want them to! We saved a bit of money and made our wedding more personal by providing our own 1) invites, 2) officiant, 3) florals/decor, 4) day-of coordination. We went through Wedgewood's MVR for 1) food/drink, 2) ceremony/reception venue, 3) dessert, 4) DJ.
    We had a perfect day at MVR. The weather held out for us, was a true sunny fall day. The food was DELICIOUS. Only good reviews on appetizers and dinner buffet (especially the roast beef, the rolls, and the amazing variety of salads). We had an open premium bar, we heard from family and friends some drinks might've been stronger than others, but no complaints. The venue itself was beautiful, they recently renovated a wall and converted it to windows/porch area. The outside area has lights already strung, adding to the magic. MVR allowed us to have the elegant yet rustic (without being cowboy/cowgirl) fall wedding we wanted, it turned out perfectly. So many compliments throughout the night on the location, everyone loved it. Cheers!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Rachel Harder · Married on 10/10/2019

Beautiful Venue and Exceptional Staff

We had a wonderful experience in choosing Wedgewood Mountain View Ranch for our wedding day. They made wedding planning easy. Taylor helped to answer all of our questions and made sure we both felt happy throughout the entire process. We were really impressed by how the team creates a beautiful day-of experience as well. Amy was our coordinator, and she went above and beyond (to the point where she let me borrow her jacket, as a surprise snow storm made an appearance on our wedding day). Everything from the food, to the DJ (Jenna was our DJ and we loved working with her), to the overall atmosphere was perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Wiener · Married on 10/06/2019

Fairy Tale come true!!

This place exceeded our expectations, from our first visit to the days leading up to the wedding! I absolutely love the staff and vendors. I am so excited to finally get married here! It is an absolute MUST if you are looking for a cozy, intimate wedding with rustic and natural touches. In love with this venue!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Ashley and Ike! We are so excited to celebrate you two NEXT WEEK!! Congratulations! See you soon!
  • Stacy

Stacy Winner · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing venue and team!

Mountain View Ranch is amazing! The Wedgewood team makes planning a wedding so easy and stress free. The venue is gorgeous. We got married in early October and the leaves were beautiful, some deer and a fox even popped by! Britney our day of coordinator did all the hard work setting up decor and making the venue gorgeous with small details included so that my family and friends and I could just relax and have fun! Highly recommend this venue and the team!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Laura

Laura Myers · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedgewood is the Best!

I can’t say enough good words about Wedgewood Mountain View! We were married at the Willows venue on Sept 29th and it was so beautiful! Throughout the planning process all of the Wedgewood staff was so helpful and friendly. They were flexible in creating a package that was perfect for our vision. Wedgewood is very experienced in hosting weddings and hire only the best vendors (shout out to Amore Fiore, DJ Maestro, and The Dessert Stand)The all inclusive package was so worth it because we didn’t have to stress about coordinating a bunch of different vendors. The location was perfect with an amazing view of Lions Head in all of our pictures. It was also far enough from the highway that our mountain wedding wasn’t spoiled by any road noise. Take my advice, go checkout how Wedgewood can help you with your wedding. They are the best!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Krystle · Married on 09/28/2019

Truly amazing

This venue has wowed us since our first tour. We are planning for our July wedding here and we are so thankful this is the location we picked. We live 3.5 hours away from the venue yet still feel so connected. The team is very responsive and helpful. They are making wedding planning a breeze! So so thankful!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Krystle! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Vicki Davis · Married on 09/27/2019

Nothing but Perfection

I cannot say enough about this place. They made everything so easy. I was worried about overcooked buffet food but they made sure everything was to perfection. My family is a bunch of foodies and they all raved about the food. The service was impeccable. And the ladies made my day so special. They brought my vision to life and it could not have been more perfect. Shout out to Taylor who went above and beyond in every matter of our wedding.

If you want a beautiful mountain wedding with spectacular views, outstanding service, and delicious food, book with Wedgewood. They will do all the work for you and make sure your wedding day is nothing but perfect.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Caileigh

Caileigh · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent team, beautiful venue, could not be more excited!

My fiancé and I are over the moon with happiness and excitement for our wedding at Mountain View Ranch. I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful this venue and the staff behind it have been for our experience in planning our wedding! My fiancé and I are getting married in September of this year and have been together since high school (almost 9 years!) and found Mountain View Ranch back in May of 2018, we instantly fell in love with the views and everything that is included for their wedding packages. In addition, since we are getting married at the Willows Pavillion, we have also had the ease of coordinating lodging for our guests at Lower Lake Ranch (who partners with Wedgewood at this location!) Mountain View Ranch was our first and ONLY wedding venue tour and we booked within a few days. Britny is our primary coordinator and she has made this entire process absolutely seamless and stress free. They also worked with us to make our payments in increments as opposed to one big sum, which has helped tremendously as we just moved here at the end of 2017. Their partnerships with vendors for our DJ, The Dessert Stand, and Amore Fiore Florals have perfectly executed exactly what we are envisioning for our big day, and we could not be more excited. I highly recommend Wedgewood Mountain View Ranch to anyone who is looking for an easier way to plan their wedding and for ease of access for that “mountain wedding” feel for any time of the year. Thank you for all that you do!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Caileigh! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Natalie · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Venue!

My husband and I absolutely loved this venue and everything about it! Not only were the views beautiful, but a lot of things were included in the package we chose, which took a lot of stress off of me as the bride. The day of coordination was great, and all of our guests LOVED the food! The DJ was excellent, the bartender was excellent and I couldn't have asked for a better place to marry the love of my life. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Kacey · Married on 09/12/2019

Everything we wanted.

With a wedding comes a fear of all the planning. Not with Wedgewood!
    They made it so easy for us to get the wedding we always wanted. They have amazing vendors already chosen so that takes so much stress away. Everyone you work with understands that this is the most important day and are willing to help make it just that.
    Mountain View Ranch is the perfect mountain setting. It really is breathtaking. This was the only venue we visited and booked it the same day. Our guests were as in love with it as we were the first time we visited.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Alison Bischoff · Married on 09/10/2019

Our August Wedding

The team at Wedgewood is absolutely incredible. It was easy to get in touch with them, they responded to every single one of my questions, and were so kind and patient with everything! We could not have asked for a better wedding, and it is all thanks to their help and this gorgeous venue site. I have recommended Wedgewood to all of my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Jingjing Wang · Married on 09/06/2019

It's such a stress-free wedding planning

We're so glad we found MVR. The whole planning process was much easier and stress-free than any other possible approaches. The whole vendor team was very helpful and efficient with any questions we had. We absolutely loved the venue and how the staffs made our wedding day one of the most beautiful days to remember!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kim

Kim Jackson · Married on 09/05/2019

Simply amazing!

Wedgewood mountain view has been amazing so far! We really wanted singing that was going to help us take the stress out of planning and we have definitely found this with this venue. The wedding binder has made everything so easy and anytime I have a question the team responds quickly to my emails. We cannot wait until September for our big day.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Jessica Allen · Married on 09/05/2019

Amazing! Breathtaking venue with amazing team to make your day perfect!

From the moment we walked into the venue we had a caring, attentive team that made this process smooth and easy. Britny, Georgina, Amy and team really went the extra mile to ensure we were well taken care of and had an amazing day at the most beautiful venue around. Thank you all for you support!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kristi Marie Woodham · Married on 09/02/2019

My wedgewood wedding

An incredible experience!! I loved the location, it was beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch. The team was really helpful in the planning process and everyone made sure we had everything we needed.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Kaitlyn Irwin · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfection!!

Our ceremony and reception at Mountain View Ranch- Willows Pavillion was even better than I could have dreamed! Everything was perfect and I was never stressed at all! I recommend Wedgewood to everyone, their packages can be customized to meet your needs and budget. All the staff were so helpful and respond to emails quickly! We heard nothing but great things from all our guests about the ceremony, food, gorgeous views, and the great Wedgewood staff! Thank you for making our wedding the perfect day!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Kelly Fitzpatrick · Married on 08/23/2019

Love this venue

Wedgewood made planning a wedding easy and stress free. The staff was very responsive any time I had questions throughout the entire process. Mountain View Ranch was a little tough for guests to find and there is no cell service, so make sure you plan transportation accordingly. Our coordinators Taylor and Kaylin were the best and made my day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Buckmaster · Married on 08/18/2019

Professional, easy

Britny & Taylor were amazing and really made this process easy. I live in Hawaii so planning out of state is hard but they walked me through the entire process. It helped take the stress of planning a wedding away. They were always there for my husband & I during this adventure when we had questions. Our wedding was amazing, went smoothly and everyone had so much fun. Thank you Britny & Taylor!

Sent on 08/23/2019