Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 4
Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 5
  • Nicole

Nicole Deets · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Thoroughly impressed with this place !

This was the first place we chose to view for venues. I am impressed with how quick they were at responding to us and getting us in immediately for a tour. I love that they work with you based on your budget and are able to build an all inclusive package designed specifically to your needs ! The facility was gorgeous. I even recommended a friend who is also in the works of planning to go see the place. Best bang for your buck so to speak. They take away all the stressful parts of wedding planning and make the process a pleasurable one!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Nicole! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Bri · Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!!

This venue is amazing. We had the wedding of our dreams! They go out of their way to give you everything you want. They take of all stress, especially on the wedding day itself!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Michelle Summers · Married on 06/30/2019

Great value, service, and ease in having a wedding

I was so relieved to find Sterling Hills & the Wedgewood team. I felt I could have the wedding I wanted without the stress or the price tag. Their business is putting on weddings, Their professionalism, organization, and gentle understanding of all our unique needs made me feel so comfortable to have our wedding there. So much was organized by the whole team, I felt 100% comfortable I did not have to overnight become a professional wedding planner just to host our big day. It was also an immense relief to be able to have such a gorgeous wedding without the huge expense that you might think comes with it. I would recommend Wedgewood — and especially the whole Sterling Hills team — to anyone who wants to plan a wedding easily without the stress. It is amazing value.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 05/18/2019

We Love Sterling Hills!

We could not be happier with our experience at Wedgewood Sterling Hills! What a Fairytale Day!! Kendalyn, Jennifer, Corey and the entire staff was so attentive and caring! We truly appreciate all you have done for our very special day! Beautiful venue, gorgeous views.. Our guests RAVED about the ceremony and reception. We highly recommend Sterling Hills! Thank you everyone! We are over the moon!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 03/02/2019

Best bang for your buck

If you're looking for a place that does it all, this is it. We chose this vendor because they will literally take care of everything for you. They include everything from cake and invitations to the officiant and "night of" accommodations. You also have the option to custom make your package by including somethings and not others. For example I got my cake through them but my flowers elsewhere.

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 6
    Sent on 03/17/2019

Andrea · Married on 11/02/2018

I attended one of my best friend's wedding here back in March of 2016 and had an absolute blast. Jenna (the bride) had nothing but amazing things to say about the Wedgewood team so now it is my turn to get married and since my fiance didn't attend my friends wedding, all he knows is what we were able to see when we stopped by. We didn't make an appointment and decided to just walk around since we only had a few minutes but I really wanted to show my fiance so we were okay with just popping in and doing a quick snoop around. He fell in love so I cant wait to schedule a formal tour after the holidays and book our wedding date!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jen · Married on 10/27/2018

I recently booked my wedding date at Wedgewood Sterling Hills. Tori and Amanda were the girls helping me out. They have been amazing and both so friendly! I was so overwhelmed in the beginning, but after speaking with them, they helped make things so much easier for me! I love the all inclusiveness that Wedgewood has to offer and I'm so excited for my wedding next year!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Maria · Married on 10/20/2018

My name is Maria and I need to rave about how understanding and accommodating the venue and staff have been. I have been planning my wedding here, which unfortunately got temporarily put on hold. I do plan to come back here when the time is right. The sales ladies have made this easy and stress free and fun! I can't wait for my dream wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • Kyle&Desirey

Kyle&Desirey · Married on 08/26/2018

Planning a wedding is a lot of work and can get frustrating at times; however, everyone who helped us out at this location made that so much easier in every way.

My now husband and I got married here two weeks ago and couldn't be happier that we got to choose Wedgewood Sterling Hills. It is absolutely beautiful and the staff was very nice and friendly. I sent e-mails and they would replied right away, all my questions and concerns were answered.
    We scheduled our date beginnings of 2017... and no matter how much time we had in between, everything worked out perfect!

Compared to other venues we looked at, Wedgewood was easy to work with, the packages they offer were very flexible, and they were reasonably priced.

We want to thank our coordinator Yadira, who made everything run smoothly; Stacey who was very helpful specially with our inventory we brought the day of the rehearsal; DJ Pablo, who made all of us have a great time entertaining; Corey who helped us out till the end of the night and all the staff at Wedgewood! I strongly recommend Wedgewood Weddings, specially this location :)

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 7
    Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 10
    Sent on 09/09/2018

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Your photos are beautiful. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Katrina · Married on 06/09/2018

I wish I could give 6 stars. I recently got married here and I cannot even describe how great of an experience it was. When we got engaged, we lived in a different state and they were so helpful through the entire process. It’s super affordable and you don’t have to worry about 3rd party vendors.
    The day of the wedding, my wedding coordinator, Jessica, and the floor manager, Corey, were absolutely amazing. I didn’t have to stress about anything other than the important stuff.
    Also, the food was incredible and that’s super important to us.
    I think that this is the best way of wedding planning and everyone should do it.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and are so glad that your wedding turned out the way it did! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Congratulations!

Alisha · Married on 04/06/2018

Very affordable! Really work with you and your needs! Let’s you bring in your own vendors. Our wedding was amazing!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Priscilla · Married on 03/23/2018

Wedgewood venue team was so awesome and helpful and I just loved Blendi our pictures were so beautiful and she was a joy to work with and tori thank you for making my day so special.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Marisol · Married on 02/18/2018

Amazing wedding day all because of my venue. They had excellent coordinators, dj service, staff, even their bartender was perfect! Loved everything about my wedding mostly all due to my venue and their awesome coordinators Jessica and Torrie.

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Sent on 03/10/2018

Susy · Married on 02/09/2018

The whole team at Wedgewood Sterling Hills was absolutely amazing to work with. After my husband first proposed I knew I didn't want to have a 5 year engagement so I quickly began to do my research on anything wedding related. I quickly realized just how complicated and overwhelming the whole wedding planning process would be. I started looking for venues and that led to looking for vendors and I noticed just how quickly everything was adding up and how expensive it could get. While googling 'inexpensive weddings' I came across the website for Wedgewood Banquets and began to read and watch the videos they have. It seemed too good to be true but I called and made an appointment to meet with Tori at the Sterling Hills Golf Club in Camarillo. Upon arriving, Tori met us with the most warmest and sincerest of smiles and we began chatting and just getting to know each a bit. Since I had studied the website and all the packages well she didn't have to go through them with us because I already knew which one would work best for us. One of the things I loved the most was that they have all inclusive packages that are totally customizable. We could add or take away any feature we wanted. Tori was absolutely incredible throughout the whole process. Always there to answer any question I had or to address any concerns. She was always super nice and sweet; patient and an absolute delight to work with. She made the whole process easy and fun and I did not stress one bit about any details because I knew she was taking care of everything. Our wedding was everything I had hoped for and more. I had the time of my life enjoying every minute of it. Corey, our banquet captain, made sure my husband and I were taken care of the whole night. Thanks to him we ate, drank and had so much fun. DJ Pablo was the best too. He had everyone dancing the whole night. I have the best memories from our wedding day and it's all thanks to everyone at Wedgewood. You guys are the best!!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Brooke · Married on 07/28/2017

I had my wedding on the beach there the end of July. Alyssa was amazing the entire process and made sure that everything went very smoothly day of. I got so many compliments on everything but especially the food. Overall Wedgewood was a great venue and made my wedding day amazing :)

Sent on 09/10/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/23/2017

We are so thankful to Wedgewood Sterling Hills! Our wedding was everything and more than we could have imagined. We had Tori as our coordinator from the venue - she was amazing all throughout the process of planning. She was extremely patient with us as we were making decisions and changing our minds constantly, she was very responsive on the phone or by email, and always enthusiastic, kind, and happy for us which made the wedding planning fun and minimally stressful. In the days leading to the wedding, she was very accommodating for all of our DIY décor which took up half of her office. When we arrived to the venue, everything was set up beyond what we imagined it would look like - it was beautiful! The food was amazing, Pablo our DJ was amazing! A Gift of Taste made our beautiful and delicious wedding cake! My husband and I are beyond grateful for their services! We recommend this venue to every couple planning their wedding! With Love, The Flores Family<3

Sent on 08/11/2017

Tania · Married on 07/20/2017

I truly had an amazing day and I couldn't be more grateful for the wedgewood team in ventura! The venue is absolutely beautiful and they are a very flexible venue.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2017

I can not speak enough for this venue! Wedgewood Ventura was absolutely amazing!!! I have to admit, when we started looking at venues we were looking at "value" opposed to "glamorous/high end". Turns out, we got both! The day was perfect! Alyssa was an absolute blessing!!! She helped me plan the entire way through. We are from Texas and I was stressed about planning from out of state and Alyssa took the stress right out! With her quick responses (usually same day) and helpful advice, the day was spectacular! The staff was amazing, food was delicious and our guests had a blast! Thank you Wedgewood Ventura for creating our DREAM WEDDING and helping us create memories that will last us a lifetime! I seriously LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Andria · Married on 07/07/2017

We had great expierence with wedge wood they were beyond helpful & very flexible .
    I do recommend getting involved with them for any type of events special thanks to Alyssa who made our day easy as possible .!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2017

Our wedding day was beyond what I expected! ! It was truely a dream come true! ! I would totally do it again if I could.. Alyssa was just AMAZING!! She met my needs at all times... She was always so prompt in answering my emails.. Words can't describe how grateful I am to have had her!! The food was Delicious and the Banquet staff was Absolutely the Best!! I believe his name was Alex and 2 other ladies that were always checking up on us making sure we were good! ! Thank you once again Wedgewood for the best experience ever!! I give you 15 stars! !

Sent on 06/15/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 05/07/2017

Could not be happier!!! Our wedding on May 7th was everything we could have ever dreamt of from the very begging planning stages, all the way to the very last dance! Alyssa and Lexi were always so quick to answer any questions and made planning the wedding such a breeze!

We had our wedding at the beach (surfers knoll) and reception at the golf course. None of my guest had any problems with parking, or getting to and from both locations. The ceremony and reception space were absolutely incredible! The bridal suite was also a huge plus accommodating 12 of us with plenty of room. We received multiple competents about how incredible the food was (including the cake which also looked amazing!) and how friendly the staff was as well. I gave our florest a little bit of free range by only requesting certain shades of blue and no roses. Our floral arch and center pieces turned out absolutely amazing!

I never expected that planning a wedding would be so easy and stress free. Everything was perfect!
    -Jake and Ashleigh

Sent on 05/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Wedgewood Ventura made our beach wedding dream become a reality! Living out of state and on a budget finding a venue that would do an all-inclusive beach wedding at an affordable cost was stressful. Luckily after meeting the team and seeing what they had to offer, we knew they were the right choice. I only met with them twice in person but they were very accommodating for out of state couples. They had a checklist to follow and everything was very organized. They also had great communication and almost always answered my e-mails/phone calls right away. My only issue was that I added on a wedding coordinator which I don't think was worth the money in my opinion. She did an okay job with the rehearsal but day of I barely saw her. She did a great job of setting everything out but she didn't mention we would have to hurry and clean up right after the wedding. So for day of coordination I would look elsewhere. Other than that the vendors I had through them for the food, cake, DJ, and ministry services were excellent. The photo-booth was also a lot of fun and worth the extra money :)

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

We just recently had our our wedding here. It was everything that we had hoped for. I love the fact that the wedding coordinator helps in every way possible. They calmed our nerves and answered any questions we had right away. Our DJ, Pablo knew exactly how to keep the party going. He played every song on our list and kept the vibe going with similar music based on what we chose. We highly recommend him. Our banquet captain Alex was amazing, he went above and beyond to make sure we had drinks and anything else we might need. The food is amazing. We recommend buffet style because all of our guests kept getting up for more food! I loved the fact that they cut our cake for us and served all of our guests versus guests getting up to make a line. Our photographer Blendi took amazing photos and we love how they turned out. We will forever be grateful to Wedgewood of Ventura for our beautiful wedding and beautiful memories. This is the place for a dream wedding.

Jessica&Ricky

Sent on 05/11/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/26/2017

Just got engaged? Not sure how you can fit your wedding planning into your already busy life? If you're the couple that doesn't want the extra stress in your life, Wedgewood Sterling Hills is the answer.
    For us, we had been putting off our wedding planning for months because we weren't happy with any of the venues that we found. We had been pouring over the internet trying to find the right balance of beautiful, inclusive, but all well within our budget and many venues were quoting over our budget just for the reception.
    Wedgewood Sterling Hills made everything so simple, so easy, and so hassle free. You can choose to just have them take care of everything (all you need to worry about is your dress and tux and wedding favors) or you can actually opt in on doing the fun stuff, like centerpieces and decorations.
    We had Tori and Amanda coordinating our wedding and they were incredibly fast in responding to our questions and even when it came down to the wire, they were able to help us with last minute requests, which took the worry off of us!
    We had Nick as our Head Waiter who took care of the night for us, and Pablo as our DJ (Yes, DJ is included in the package!) and they were just as amazing. For the price that we paid, our guests would have never guessed it was so affordable!
    And just to prove how awesome they are, my roommate was getting married as well and she saw how stressed she was and how stressed I wasn't, she went and canceled all her previous reservations and went with Wedgewood as well!
    You just can't go wrong with Wedgewood!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE! I just had my wedding in March and I have to say I cannot be happier with the way it turned out, it was perfect thanks to Wedgewood. The service is great all the staff was soo good to us and our guests. The vendors had just what I wanted, from the DJ (DJ Pablo!) to the flowers and cake. Also the food, my guests still talk about how good the food was. Do the buffet, you get lots of choices and they are all delicious. I have to say that I am so thankful for the coordinators as well, Alyssa and Lexi helped bring my ideas to life. There was a point where I thought I was all over the place with my plans, but when I met up with Alyssa on our final meeting, I felt a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders because she had everything we needed on point. The girl's were so helpful the day of too, I did not have to worry about a thing. I am so happy I went with Wedgewood, I would not have had it any other way. P.S. they accommodated 180 guests and it was perfect!

Sent on 05/11/2017