Pacific View Tower by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah G. Getting married on 12/30/2021

Extraordinary Service

Pacific View Tower Club was the first venue I went to see. I was greeted with a friendly welcome from Amanda who was so nice. She was extremely patient with my fiancé and I while we asked all the questions we could think of and she never once pressured us into signing (she didn’t have to). We were in love with the venue and booked that day. Amanda was wonderful by breaking down every cost of the wedding and making sure we knew exactly where our money was going! Such an amazing experience working with this team!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 08/06/2021

Pleasant experience

Ginny was fantastic and so accommodating. We're highly considering this venue for our big day!
    Kristina M. Married on 10/09/2020

Loved everything

My fiancé and I went to go look at the Venue back in June. We took our 7 year old son with us and when we were there they provided my son with coloring books and crayons. They broke every number down and helped us see what would work with our budget. We will be going back down in January to finally pick a wedding date.
    Lindsey Married on 03/14/2020

Best night

Everything was perfect and went smoothly. Even when we thought it was going to rain.
  • Dylan
    Dylan H. Married on 12/18/2019

Time of our lives

Everything was truly amazing. Everyone who came said it was the nicest wedding they have ever been to!!! Even had one couple ask me to give them your contact information. Hope to be able to come back for their wedding. Thank you again so much for the Wedgewood wedding experience it was the best!

Briana C. Married on 12/07/2019

5 Stars Across the Board

I just got married last weekend with Wedgewood and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Ginny was always very responsive and gave the great advice to rookies like myself. We had a unique, fusion wedding and they were able to take care of very specific needs. The buffet food was fantastic! And the bartender was well liked by everyone. I could go on and on about the great things about Wedgewood! But I'll leave it at here for now.
  • Scarlet
    Scarlet M. Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond amazing

We absolutely LOVED Ginny. She made our night extra special. Her and Mackenzie. Thank you so much for having us be stress free. We enjoyed every moment of the wedding. Even prior to the wedding all the help was great. Can’t thank you enough.
  • Lillian
    Lillian Married on 09/13/2019

Super amazing customer service

Special shout out to Ginny in the sales department! She is for sure someone who made my wedding very memorable
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful, Fun and Wonderful Night

Leslie, Angie and Ginny were very sweet , friendly and extremely helpful! Leslie went above and beyond with any little requests I had. I upgraded linens and Chuy and his wife took special time with us and set up tables at their shop so we could see, which was super helpful. Maribel with Manybells flowers were absolutely amazing! She added fairy lights and we received many compliments on how beautiful they were. She has a special touch! We used Tara and Frances with Fairytail Hair and Makeup and they were excellent! Veronica Slavin (Ronnie) and her helper took the best photography, including the engagement pictures. We have a lot of family and they did great getting all the shots we wanted. Our cake was soo beautiful made by a Gift of Taste. Even going for cake tasting was really fun. Everyone raved about the food, especially the carving station. Bar service was quick with two bartenders. The Wedgewood Pacific Tower is the most beautiful venue I could have imagined. Not to mention it is a strong building that swayed to the music during the 7.1 earthquake! What a crazy ride! Knowing this building was built to best safety standards made to withstand these quakes, we felt pretty safe up there on the 22nd floor. We rode it like a wave and that chandelier swung with all its beauty! DJ Robin keep the party going through it all! She didn't panic and kept on with the activities. When the party was over, it was an easy walk right over to the Courtyard Marriott Oxnard and the hotel staff were amazing! Seriously I could write a book about this night it was eventful and perfect!
  • Cyrita
    Cyrita S. Married on 05/19/2019

It was the stress-free wedding I needed!!

The Pacific View Tower Club surpassed my expectations. The venue in itself is so gorgeous with amazing views from every angle! We were blown away by the genuineness of the staff! We got to work with Angie, Ginny, and Leslie throughout our planning process and Leslie was our day of coordinator. We really enjoyed working with all of them and their insights are invaluable! I was so flustered in thinking about this whole wedding day, but they calmed my nerves and told me that I had nothing to worry about! These ladies are simply the best at what they do! If I had to do it again, I would still choose this venue in a heartbeat.
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 02/14/2019

Fantastic!!

Angie was great! She was able to exceed our expectations and everything came out perfect. All the service staff at Wedgewood Tower Club was also fantastic!
    Thanks Karen and Scott ! Highly recommend Wedgewood Weddings!!!

Pacific View Tower by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 01/04/2019

Wonderful Experience!

We can not thank everyone at Wedgwood enough for helping us plan our wedding. It was so nice having someone take care of everything for us and working with people we trusted. Our wedding was perfect, literally nothing went wrong and we have Angie & Scott to thank. Also, our Banquet Captain Scott was fantastic with everything that came up. Robin, our DJ knew the right music to play and she helped make sure everything was seamless with the ceremony and reception music. The food was amazing, planning was a breeze, and they helped make our vision come to life. Our friends & family kept saying how fun our wedding was and how it was the best one they've been too. We absolutely recommend Wedgewood and could not have had a better experience!

• Claudia
    Claudia F. Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing place!

I want to thank EVERYONE at the Wedgewood Tower Club. It was truly a dream come true. We had an amazing night that our friends and family are still talking about. Angie and Ginny took care of us from day 1. I didn't worry about much except my dress and some personal touches. I am so grateful to the kitchen staff and our amazing banquet captain who took care of us the entire evening. She made sure we had everything we wanted and she kept checking on us throughout the evening. I felt like a princess being taken care of by the entire staff. I am so happy and I still looking back at the pictures; such a perfect reception. The food and appetizers were delicious and amazing. The bar staff was awesome. Julian the DJ rocked it the whole night. The cake was delicious and I am so glad I took some home. The Photo Booth was so much fun and everyone loved it. My flowers and the candy table were beautiful and breathtaking. Our photographer and her assistant were fantastic and I can't wait to see all the pictures. The way everything as set up, the tables, everything was just how I imagined--picture perfect. I am forever thankful for my making my wedding day so special, beautiful, and unforgettable. Thanks again for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Pacific View Tower by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Claudia, beautiful photos! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
    Ana Married on 12/16/2018
    Angie and Ginny are very helpful and organized which make planning your wedding easy. They are also some of the most friendly people we know. I can also say they're passionate about what they do and enjoy helping couples.
    -Ana & Gerson

Pacific View Tower by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Daisy
    Daisy Married on 09/27/2018
    Wedgwood was definitely one of the greatest decision we took. Our guests loved our venue. The view was fantastic. The food was great. The staff and vendors associated with them were so wonderful to work with. It was a very stress free process.

Lauren Married on 06/24/2018
    The whole event was amazing! Ginny was great at coordinating our rehearsal the day before. She got everyone in line and we had a big group so it was so helpful to run through everything. On the day of the wedding Angie was amazing! She pulled everything together and also had snacks waiting for Mark and I before our grand entrance. The food was amazing and Giselle helped us out the entire night with whatever we needed. Robin rocked the dance floor with her DJing and was great at helping us to know where we needed to be every step of the way. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. Wedgewood helped us to bring it all together and made it a day we will never forget.

Pacific View Tower by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that your wedding day was a memorable one and are so grateful to have been a part of it! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Alma Married on 06/12/2018
    Wedgewood wedding rep Angie was amazing! She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She made herself available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I put all my trust and faith into the Wedgewood team as I wasn't able to visit prior to the wedding and I was definitely not disappointed. IT was the best!

DJ Robin was so wonderful. She was able to organize the songs beautifully! Her energy was so refreshing! She took control of the event and made sure we were on time for everything which I greatly appreciated. From the moment I spoke to her, she made sure I was happy with everything! She kept the party alive and flowing throughout the entire event and I am so so happy with her services.

The cake from A Gift of Taste was absolutely beautiful! We received so many compliments on not only the cake itself, but the flavors were amazing!! Not only that but Cris was so nice! :)

I am so beyond pleased with Veronica and Ronnie Slavin Photography. They were absolutely amazing!! I loved how fun and excited they were for us! I was able to get a preview of some of their work and I literally cried tears of joy with how amazing everything turned out.

I love love loved working with Wedgewood weddings and I will definitely be recommending to everyone! You will not be disappointed! :)

Pacific View Tower by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your pictures turned out absolutely amazing! We are so glad to have been part of your special day and wish you two the best!
    Brittany Married on 08/18/2017
    We just had our wedding at the tower club on August 19, 2017. We loved working with Ginny and Angie, they were awesome. Angie did an amazing job coordinating our wedding and was so easy to work with. She made us feel at home and helped with everything we needed. Franklin was great as well and very helpful. We are very happy with how our wedding turned out and couldn't have asked for a better day! The DJ, minister, florist, and bakery did an amazing job as well. I highly recommend using their vendors because they are professional and know the ins and outs of the venue. Our DJ made everything run smoothly and played great music. We are so pleased with how everything turned out. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special! This venue is amazing! We are still getting compliments about how much fun people had and that they loved our venue.
    Briana Married on 04/08/2017
    100% Fabulous!! Planning a wedding is stressful enough without worrying over small details. There was not one moment of this planning experience that did not impress me, and it made everything so much easier!

My husband and I are so happy we went with Wedgewood at the Tower Club and had the opportunity to work with Ginny and Angie. These ladies excel at what they do down to keeping the bridal party in line ;-). Angie took the time to make sure I had everything I need, always greeted me with a smile and a hug, and made me feel so special.

The food was divine! All our guests complimented us on the cuisine and Jose was extremely welcoming and accommodating to my husband and I as the newlyweds. The space is spectacular with an amazing view.

We truly could not have asked more for our special day!
    Brittany Married on 03/10/2017
    If you are a bride on a budget but don't want to sacrifice a beautiful venue then look no further! I just got married at the tower club on March 10th and it was an amazing experience. Ginny and Angie were amazing from the day we signed our contract to the day of our wedding. I was able to have the wedding of my dreams for under 14k but they can accommodate any budget! My husband and I keep hearing from our guests how it was the best wedding they've been to and couldn't believe the view of the sunset during cocktail hour. When we were looking for venues we saw pretty much everything in ventura county and nothing was able to compare for the amenities and price point of the tower club.
    Candace Married on 02/05/2017
    We absolutely loved Ginny, she ended up being our coordinator for the day of, she helped me out so much! She was always energetic and happy to help the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. Both Angie and Ginny answered emails in a timely fashion (which if you're planning a wedding, you need responses back asap!) Angie was a sweetheart. She was the one who showed us the venue and we liked her so much (and the venue) that we decided to go with the Tower Club. Ginny was very accommodating and helpful the day of as well, answering any and all questions we had. Ginny is amazing!

My now husband and I toured 5 venues, 2 of which were Wedgwood locations. The first Wedgwood location was ok, but what turned us off were the gals that worked there. No enthusiasm, they acted like we were bothering them for coming in. They barely gave us any info on the site. When we went to the Tower Club, a complete 180--Angie was so great to us! She gave us so much info, acted like she cared about what she was doing. 100% professional, which we appreciated!

I'd recommend this venue to couples who are looking for a vintage vibe with great coordinators to help you during this crazy time!
  • User2856927 2+ years ago
    My husband and I got married at the Tower Club on 10/28/2016 and it was the most memorable and stress free experience we have had thus far! The staff was fabulous, friendly, responsive, professional, and extremely helpful!! The DJ, Jeffrey Scott, was fantastic and transitioned/coordinated everything beautifully!! My hubby and I were more than pleased with how everything turned out!! This venue is well worth its value and they made getting married easy!! I am so grateful for them and their wonderful services!! I highly recommend any new bride to check out this venue and see what they can do for you!! Wedgewood has several locations so this venue may not fit but the Tower Club has the hook up on how to preview the other locations as well!! I hope this wonderful venue can help many more brides feel less stressed on their big days!!!
    Jamie Married on 11/06/2016
    My husband and I just got married on 11/6/16 and Angie and her crew made our day so wonderful. We emailed and called her often with many questions and she and Ginny were always there to answer and never felt like we were bugging them. The day of our wedding Angie was there helping with everything and moving things along. She made sure that everything was the way I planned it. Our wedding was flawless from the moment we booked at Tower Club to the moment we said "I do" and after. We are so excited to be a part of the Wedgewood family and I would recommend this to anyone.
  • Marlene
    Marlene Married on 10/08/2016
    Angie and Ginny are a God sent! Where to start, Angie was amazing to us from the get go always willing to answer my 100000+ emails and answered every question promptly and with plenty of information and alternatives. Talking to her always put me at ease even when I was stressing about a million things. She always went the extra mile for us and graciously helped us tie loose ends closer to the wedding date.
    Ginny was just as helpful and always so enthusiastic! Jose was incredible and made this very anxious bride very relaxed and was at every beck and call he truly helped us enjoy our night. Even after a hiccup at the event Angie and Jose made sure we were happy. all of our guests including ourselves had an extraordinary time. The cake the DJ all recommended by the tower club were to die for. We have nothing but good things to say about you, we are actually sad that working together has come to an end. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for making our night so special and for always going the extra mile for us. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!
    Meagan Married on 10/10/2015
    We had our wedding at the Tower Club on 10/10/15 opting for the Emerald package (open bar for the entire event, floral package, coordination, appetizers, DJ, dinner, and many other included services). From the first moment we walked into the Tower Club back in February, to the day of our wedding, Wedgewood and the ladies there have been absolutely amazing. Ginny and Angie were both incredibly helpful, quick to answer emails and calls. I'm an unusual female as I haven't been planning my wedding since I could walk. I really could care less about linens, runners, chiavari chairs, etc. and I have no idea what a timeline should look like or who should be included in the grand entrance. Ginny and Angie both were so wonderful and patient with me as we stumbled through this process and their resources were such an amazing help. We also chose to do a lot of DIY stuff for the reception and they were both so happy to accommodate us.

The day of the wedding was beyond phenomenal. Angie was our Day of Coordinator and did a great job. We had our ceremony outside at 6pm at the newly built site. The guests loved going upstairs after the ceremony for cocktail hour and getting to watch the sunset. Dinner was extensive and really good. We chose the buffet with lemon chicken and prime rib. A lot of compliments on the food.

We used Wedgewood's DJ (DJ Jeff) who did a stellar job! He had great suggestions, kept us on time, and played really great music. We also added on ShutterBooth, which was a great idea and such a hit. The florist (Open Blossom) provided by Wedgewood was great too. The arrangements looked amazing and perfectly matched our vision. The hotel partner (Marriott Courtyard) was a surprising bonus. Located in the same parking lot and really nice.

Our wedding was a huge success. I cannot believe how many times we were told "Best. Wedding. Ever!"

We would highly recommend getting married at the Tower Club!