Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 7
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Scriver · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Excellent experience, beautiful venue

We had a wonderful experience with Wedgewood Boulder! The sales staff was great at communication, quickly responding to all my emails and questions. They were great about accommodating our budget and desires on this special day.

We worked with Sabia from Painted Primrose for centerpieces through Wedgewood. She was also very flexible and easy to work with and the centerpieces came out absolutely beautiful.

We worked with Helen through Lens and Love for photography through Wedgewood and so far, they've been amazing as well. We'll have the photos back in a few weeks and are very excited to see the results!

The day of the wedding at Wedgewood was amazing. The staff was very well organized and made sure we had a great time. Our banquet captain, Emmot, constantly checked in with me to ensure I was doing well and offered to get me another beverage at every interaction. He also ensured our 5 kids had a pitcher of hot chocolate in the suite which made me so so happy. I can't remember all the names of the other staff, but they were all so friendly and great. The food (brunch buffet) was delicious and the guests loved it. Our DJ was Ethan through the venue and he did a great job, played fun renditions of songs we asked for and really listened to everything we wanted.

I highly recommend this venue. It's so gorgeous and the staff make it an easy process.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Kathleen! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Ann C · Married on 09/14/2019

Love this venue!`

I would recommend this venue 110%! From the beginning to the end of the planning process, the Wedgewood staff was there to help with whatever we needed. They were extremely timely in responding to phone calls and emails. The day of the wedding, we had Madison and Alyssa helping us out, and they were amazing! Madison made sure all our decor was set up exactly the way we wanted it to be and made sure our ceremony ran seamlessly. Alyssa took over in the evening and ensured the dinner, dancing, and late night snacks went well. The food was fantastic, the flowers were stunning, the cupcakes were delicious, and the DJ kept the party going. Several of our guests commented about how it was a "fairy tale" setting. I can't say enough great things about this venue!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/07/2019

This venue is beyond perfect! We cannot wait to get married here in 2019. Madison and Caelyn were so helpful in every aspect of our tour and first visit. They jumped right into important details and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable with each decision we had to make, they were so patient and so sweet!! While on tour the staff was busy at work setting up for a wedding but took the time to greet us and everyone was so friendly. Their packages are customizable to everything we needed which makes me so excited to start planning with these ladies. It took so much stress off of my knowing they help us with every step up to our day. The location is absolutely beautiful, just walking around it my fiancé and I kept thinking that it just felt right. Everything is conveniently connected for an easy flow through the evening with beautiful views and the sounds of the creek in the background. I don’t think we could have picked a better venue or staff for our big day!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Sage

Sage Alexander · Married on 09/05/2019

Fantasy Rave Wedding

I recommend Wedgewood to anyone looking for an all-inclusive beautiful wedding in Boulder Colorado! We were married creekside and had a fantasy rave themed wedding. This venue is an incredible value for all they include, and our guests said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. I also wanted to express how grateful I am that they are so accommodating of dietary restrictions. I am gluten free and we have several vegan friends. Our gluten-free wedding cake was included in our package, and they clearly marked all food as vegan or gluten free for our guests. The staff took great care of me and my spouse throughout the entire planning process. They made planning a breeze, and took great care of us on our special day. We didn’t have to lift a finger on our wedding day, which allowed us to spend more time with our loved ones. Overall, we had our fantasy wedding at a fraction of the cost we were expecting. Thanks wedgewood for taking such great care of us and making our big day one for the books!
    Love, Paden and Sage

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Annie

Annie Nab · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

I had my wedding here on 8/3/2019 and it was absolutely perfect! I was a very detailed-oriented bride and the service at Wedgewood was phenomenal! The coordinators would respond to me quickly and my in-person meetings made sure that none of the details were missed. Taylor was my day-of-coordinator and she was absolutely amazing in helping me plan both before the wedding and during the event. I wouldn't have changed a thing! Their vendors including Painted Primrose, Kelly Leigh Cakes and DJ Maestro were also unbeatable in their service and quality. I couldn't have been happier with them! Thank you everyone that helped make my day perfect!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Venue

The venue is so gorgeous but even better is the amazing staff working there! We had the smoothest wedding ever thanks in large part to our coordinator, Taylor, and banquet captain, Kieu. I can't praise them enough for all they did for us the day of! I didn't know where to start wedding planning and Wedgewood made it so simple! The binder became my go-to document. I loved that we were able to get a good estimate of the cost without contacting multiple vendors. We used many of their vendors and had a wonderful experience across the board: DJ Mastro (shout out to Ethan!), Kelly Leigh Cakes, Untamed Smiles. We got our Save the Dates & Invitations through their website as well and that was very easy! Because of their organization, we were able to just relax and have a fun wedding ❤️

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 10
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/21/2019

Easy, Beautiful, no stress

Wedgewood is so beautiful. We loved the outdoor space that originally attracted us to the venue. We fell in love with the ease that comes with having a wedgewood wedding. Everything is able to be as customized as you want it to be or not. They are helpful at keeping out on budget but still having a great wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 11
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/21/2019

The most wonderful experience!

We had a destination wedding to Wedgewood, Boulder Creek and it was the most wonderful experience from the moment we decided on the venue. They were easy to communicate with, answered all our questions in a timely manner, gave great advice and made the whole process simple and enjoyable as a bride. Everyone that we worked with was so incredibly sweet and helped to make our wedding day PERFECT. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious and all the vendors they suggested were excellent! We had the most magical day and owe it all to the staff at Wedgewood.

-Matt and Kristina

Sent on 07/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing venue

Having our wedding at Wedgewood at Boulder Creek is the best decision we made. The whole process from beginning to end was seamless. Planning was totally stress free with all the amazing staff. They answered every question and listened completely to everything we wanted. The day of was a dream come true, and everything went as planned. They took such great care of us and all our guests. We wouldn't have changed one single thing about our wedding. And our guest are still talking about how amazing the food was.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Amanda, We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • Sarah

Sarah Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Mountain Wedding Venue

We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding! The venue is BREATHTAKING. I was looking for a mountain wedding and this place delivered!!! From the ceremony site to the creekside path (great for photos!) to the tent, and the creek room, every part of this venue is stunning and totally impressed our many Texas guests! This venue has the mountain scenery that I wanted so badly while being only a very short drive (5-10 minutes) from downtown Boulder!

This is a PROFESSIONAL wedding planning team. I toured about 6 Colorado venues and this team is unparralled in their professionalism and attention to detail. It is hard to find the perfect combination of fun (you are planning the most exciting day of your life!) and professionalism, but Wedgewood Boulder Creek nailed it. The Coordinators think of every last detail and help guide you to plan the perfect experience for your guests. From the day we booked the wedding, our coordination meeting, follow-up phone calls, and the rehearsal went so smoothly due to the great team here! We planned from out of town and could not have done it without this team. I always received responses to questions, often within a few hours, and they went above and beyond to help us find vendors and secure every last detail. Our wedding ran so smoothly on the day of!!! We encountered a few issues (with non-Wedgewood vendors), but I hardly was even aware of them because the Wedgewood Coordination team was ON IT before they became a major problem! Special shout-outs to Madison, Caelyn, and Paige, who made our experience so special. We cannot thank you enough for making our perfect day come true!

I also highly recommend their preferred vendors for floral (Painted Primrose), cake (Kelly Leigh Bakery), and DJ (DJ Maestro). These vendors work seamlessly with Wedgewood and offer the same high quality customer service that Wedgewood Boulder Creek does!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect wedding day

We couldn’t imagine our day going any more perfect and that is because Wedgewood is the PERFECT venue to have our wedding at! First of all, the venue had amazing views and was soo calming with the creek in the background. Also the staff there are AMAZING! I was having a destination wedding and was a little stressed out as to how I would plan everything from a different state. However, all the staff and coordinators there are soo nice and are there for you every step of the way. The vendors (Kelly Leigh cakes, Sarah- DJ Maestro, Painted Primrose, Helen- Love & Lens) that they use for the venue were also AMAZING! Everyone who attended the wedding had soo many compliments and were soo impressed by the day. Thank you Wedgewood!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 12

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Katie! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Savannah Halboth · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect Weddings Happen at Wedgewood!

The team at Wedgewood far exceeded our expectations!! There aren't very many venues that can hold 200+ people and absolutely none of them are even close to as stunning as Wedgewood Boulder Creek!! We had a really long engagement so we venue shopped for a long time and I am so confident we found the very best one, not only that but the all inclusive package was a life saver and made the process super easy and enjoyable!! They give you this awesome notebook with all your options so you can build and customize the perfect wedding for yourself and your partner!!

They were more than willing to help customize our wedding and allowed us to have the first ever ice luge and plated salads with a buffet meal! On the day of our wedding the shuttle bus was running late, Kate the amazing day of coordinator was so quick on her feet to open the cocktail hour up early before the bar so the guests never even knew we were off schedule! Emmet was our banquet captain and he knew what we wanted before we even did, as I finished a drink he was right there to had me a new one, he even platted and served me my buffet dinner!!

We had a really wild bunch and I am so thankful Wedgewood embraced our group and let us be ourselves! I truly cannot rant and rave about our experience enough. If you're looking for the easy button with planning, the best value for your money, and the most beautiful Colorado location then this will be your venue too!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 13

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Savannah! Gorgeous photo! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Reese

Reese · Married on 04/12/2019

Great Venue for All Inclusive Packages

We loved working with Wedgwood Boulder Creek. They made it super easy to get all of the things we were looking for at a super affordable price. We loved working with their preferred vendors and it made it easy to coordinate everything. We just talked to Wedgewood about the kind of wedding we wanted to have and what we wanted to spend, they have different packages that fit all kinds of budgets, and then we just talked to the vendors about what our vision was. We didn’t have to go around to get quotes or pay the vendors separately, Wedgewood took care of it all. It was the perfect place to have a wedding and we loved every minute of it.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Reese! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful venue

This venue was incredible!! So beautiful and just what my now husband and I were looking for! It showed the true beauty of Colorado and the creek was the perfect place for our ceremony! The ladies that helped us plan and put everything together we’re amazing and so helpful. They did everything we wanted and just made our day that much more special. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Sam! We thank you for letting us be part of your special day and hope you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood family. Congratulations and we wish you all the best!
  • Betsey

Betsey · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedgewood for President

Wedgewood on Boulder Creek was the best wedding experience I could ever hope for! First and foremost, the staff was LIGHTS OUT. They were the absolute best and I can't recommend them enough. I felt so welcomed from our very first meeting and they were instrumental in keeping me stress-free throughout my planning and especially my wedding day. Hit up my girls Georgia and Madison if you want your mind blown. The venue is gorgeous and perfect for basically any size wedding. The food was incredible as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Betsey, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Patrick Turn · Married on 03/16/2019

The Best Ever

Thank you so much for all of your hard work, it really showed when it came to our special day. The entire coordinating staff was excellent and helped us capture exactly what we were envisioning for our wedding day. Having Emmett the EMT present was like a dream. He was always making sure we had anything we needed, yet was not too bothersome and allowed us to enjoy each moment. He took care of our needs from start to finish including an unexpected case of dehydration. We felt so loved on by Bri and all of the other staff attending to us and our guests. We felt like royalty when Caitlyn appeared just to check on us and tell us how fabulous we looked. Katie kept the pre-ceremony timeline going like clockwork, making sure we were on time, but also not harried. DJ Ethan heard and exemplified our wedding day music choices with panache. There were so many songs he played that lit our hearts up with joy! The cherry on the top of our experience was the wedding photo that appeared on our sweetheart table. It really surprised us and took our breath away, thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Karley · Married on 03/02/2019

The best!!!!

My husband, family, friends, and I couldn’t have been happier with the Wedgewood faculty and experience! Every single detail of the day was covered over months of meeting with the team. The coordination team was prompt in their email responses and I never worried about them not taking care of something. Caelyn was our wedding coordinator, and she was better than we could have ever asked for. She is very warm and does her job so well!! Before we sat down for dinner the day of, she had a picture of us from our ceremony framed on our table along with a handwritten note. The food provided was AMAZING. Our guests had so many compliments and couldn’t get over how good it was. It snowed 6 inches the day of our wedding and during our ceremony, and Caelyn urged that we still do it outside because it makes for a unique and special and beautiful ceremony, and I couldn’t be happier!!! Everyone was so thrilled with the way pictures turned out and just how beautiful it was even though it was cold. I want to re-live it over and over again. The whole night flowed so well and my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Hunter was our DJ and he worked so well with us! Caelyn set everything up for us the day of the wedding. I didn’t have to lift a finger. I couldn’t give enough great words for how amazing our experience was! Wedgewood made for the best day of our lives and our friends and family couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 14
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 15
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 16
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 17

Kenzie · Married on 01/19/2019

the best i could ask for!

THE BEST! This venue is so cozy and perfect for any type of wedding you want. The staff, the vendors, everything about this place is amazing! I was stress free and I loved how transparent they were the whole time! Would recommend 10/10

Sent on 01/31/2019

Ashley Premer · Married on 01/18/2019

Amaaaaaaaaaazing

such a perfect day. the best vendors you could ask for. Madison was spectacular to work with. love & lens was amazing photography. kelly leigh cakes was so delicious. painted primrose makes the most stunning floral arrangements. the food was amazing. our servers and captains were so wonderful. I loved every bit of our day. thank you.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Ashley, We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Dillon · Married on 01/12/2019

Incredible Venue! Would Highly Recommend!

The entire staff at Wedgewood Boulder Creek are phenomenal. This was the first and only venue we looked at and we knew from the first moment we walked on the property and met with the team, that this was it. They were always reachable with any questions and provide every little detail necessary. We were able to go I’m and tell them our budget and they customized a package that fit our needs. All of our guests were blown away with how smoothly the evening went and the property is absolutely gorgeous. We are so happy with how everything went and I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for that classic Colorado mountain scene, but for half the cost! I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 18

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Tiffany, beautiful photo! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2018

So thankful for the staff at Wedgewood Weddings Boulder. We didn't even look at any other venues because the staff and location were exactly what we were looking for! So excited to plan our wedding with Madison, Caelyn, Georgia and the rest of the team!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Gina · Married on 10/27/2018

Ahhhhhmazingly Perfect!!

Okay I don't know why anyone would get married anywhere else. Not only was it the most PERFECT physical location (we got married down by the creek and it felt so secluded, intimate, and romantic), but we met all of the most PERFECT people (shout out to Caelyn for being there from the beginning, Katie because I'm obsessed with you, and Jackson for making sure the night went smoothly). Every vendor recommended to us was a great fit, and the whole experience could not have been easier. I might be biased, but our wedding was the most magical day, and my favorite wedding I've ever been to. I can't thank you guys enough.
    Love love love - the SALAMIEs

Sent on 11/25/2018

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Gina! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2018

I have so many wonderful things to say about Wedgewood ! Our wedding was September 28, 2018. We met with Wedgewood for the first time on February 04, 2017. We had visited several venues and we immediately fell in love with the venue and how beautiful it was. We felt so welcome from the beginning. We were on a very strict budget and Wedgewood immediately showed us every option possible that would fit within our budget. We left feeling like we had so many amazing options. Before we officially picked Wedgewood, I had so many questions. All of which were answered within less than 24 hours. From the moment we decided to use Wedgewood, all the way up until the wedding, they were amazing. Everything was coordinated so well. All of our ridiculous questions were answered, and they were so extremely flexible with our schedules. The day of the wedding was so fun. Wedgewood made sure we had everything and anything covered. We did not have to do ANYTHING. It was amazing. The day went smoothly, the food was amazing, and the planning was incredible. We had so many compliments from family and friends on how organized the venue was, how amazing the food was, and how everyone had so much fun. We truly are so thankful for everything they have done. I would recommend them to anyone. Their kindness and helpfulness will never be forgotten. Their way of working with you is so calming (and I am a very stressed out person). I had so much fun and the day was non stressful. IT WAS AMAZING! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

• Z

Zach · Married on 09/20/2018

The staff at Wedgewood on Boulder Creek never ceases to amaze. Their staff listened to our every request, and offered so many solutions for my wife and I's special day. Every one of our guests had so many great comments about the staff, food, and all coordination services offered. We would recommend it to anyone looking to get married in a mountain-like feel.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings 19
  • Emily

Emily Hanover · Married on 09/07/2018

Best venue

I loooved working with the Wedgewood staff so much. The venue is beautiful, the staff is amazing & the food is AWESOME. Loved having my wedding here!

Sent on 11/07/2018