Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

136 | Boulder, CO

136 Reviews for Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings

Austin Zilis · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Wedgewood Boulder Creek

Wedgewood hosted our wedding on October 23, 2020. We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Top notch professional service, affordable pricing that delivered outstanding value and excellent day of event service. The place is super intimate and very unique being up the Canyon and right along the Boulder Creek. Definitely worth a visit when you are checking out venues in Colorado. Close enough to downtown Boulder where there is so much to do, but still felt like a getaway once you're up the Canyon.

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Bryan

Bryan Andrew · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Best Wedding Venue Ever

When choosing a place for our wedding we wanted a beautiful location, good food, an open bar, and a team of people to help us because we had no idea what we were doing! Boulder Creek by Wedgewood went far above and beyond our expectations! The whole process was smooth from the start! From the initial site viewing, choosing our package, the two years of multiple and continuous questions (enter bride planning a destination wedding with an overwhelming family), to our big day, I could not have asked for more! In addition, they chose venders that know the venue and make it absolutely seamless and amazing. They provide multiple options for venders so you have a variety of options. If your fear is going with an all inclusive venue because you can't "customize" that is NOT the case our day was unique to us! I highly recommend going to a bridal faire to try the food, see what additions the venue has to offer in person, and see how well the team works together. The food is phenomenal and the team basically reads your mind. While taking pictures during cocktail hour a plate of appetizers appeared just for us out of nowhere! I was starving and didn't even have to ask! They provide little personal touches along the way that also make you feel appreciated for choosing them and supported trough out the whole process. We got so many compliments by guests about the food, the set up, the staff, and the venue overall. I would highly recommend this venue you will not be disappointed it was truly more than I could have ever asked for! Thank you Wedgewood!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Tessa

Tessa Schellenberg · Getting married on 06/01/2021

My Day was Perfect :)

Taylor & Alyssa are amazing!!! I would 10/10 recommend those 2 as a team for any wedding! Taylor Wright took the best candid photo of our first kiss during the ceremony & had it printed out and displayed on our sweetheart table for us to enjoy and take home with us in an adorable little frame. They both did an amazing job organizing everything, placing things like flowers, pictures, and favors in all the best spots. Some of my frames got dropped by my uncle during the rehearsal and Taylor went out of her way to glue them back together so that I didn't have to worry about it. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you, Taylor & Alyssa!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • NathAndrew

Nathandrew Giordano · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Amazing experience!

The team at Wedgewood made the entire process from booking the venue to the wedding day as easy as planning a wedding can possibly be. They were always communicative, and made us feel comfortable with the whole process. The ceremony and reception went perfectly and everything was beautiful. The value is also very high -- we were able to book the venue and lots of extras including food and the DJ for what seemed to be a very reasonable price compared with other venues in Boulder. In particular, Bri was such a joy to work with! Throughout the process, she was always very thoughtful, attentive, sensitive, and flexible with our demands. Chef Brian's food was AMAZING and we got so many compliments on that. Also, we want to mention that Alyssa did an awesome job as the banquet captain! Would definitely highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Scriver · Married on 01/05/2021

Excellent experience, beautiful venue

We had a wonderful experience with Wedgewood Boulder! The sales staff was great at communication, quickly responding to all my emails and questions. They were great about accommodating our budget and desires on this special day.

We worked with Sabia from Painted Primrose for centerpieces through Wedgewood. She was also very flexible and easy to work with and the centerpieces came out absolutely beautiful.

We worked with Helen through Lens and Love for photography through Wedgewood and so far, they've been amazing as well. We'll have the photos back in a few weeks and are very excited to see the results!

The day of the wedding at Wedgewood was amazing. The staff was very well organized and made sure we had a great time. Our banquet captain, Emmot, constantly checked in with me to ensure I was doing well and offered to get me another beverage at every interaction. He also ensured our 5 kids had a pitcher of hot chocolate in the suite which made me so so happy. I can't remember all the names of the other staff, but they were all so friendly and great. The food (brunch buffet) was delicious and the guests loved it. Our DJ was Ethan through the venue and he did a great job, played fun renditions of songs we asked for and really listened to everything we wanted.

I highly recommend this venue. It's so gorgeous and the staff make it an easy process.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Kathleen! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sebastiao · Married on 11/08/2020

Exceeded all my expectations

We got married on 11/8/2020 at Wedgewood Boulder Creek. Everything exceeded our expectations even in a pandemic. We chose to get married outside by the creek, it was gorgeous! I don't even have pictures yet, but cannot wait to see them. Our wedding day coordinator, Alyssa, was included in the Wedgewood package we chose. Alyssa was friendly, polite, professional, and creative! She helped make sure all of my decorations, memorial table set up, and favors all looked fabulous. She listened to everything that we wanted and gave suggestions and feedback whenever we were not sure about something. Emma was our banquet captain and she was always available to our guests and make sure all of the food was perfect. All of our guests cannot stop talking about how good the food was - we chose to have a buffet, as well as a dessert bar from Kelly Leigh cakes. I love that Wedgewood partners with different vendors that they have worked with a million times. Our DJ, Ethan, from DJ Maestro was awesome! Everything worked out so smoothly (even during a pandemic), it really was a dream come true. Financially, this was the smartest option because everything I needed was included, and you could customize (add or take away) things from the package you chose. Thank you Wedgewood!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Brandon

Brandon Eaton · Married on 09/18/2020

The Perfect Place to Get Married!!

My wife, Zia and I absolutely loved Wedgewood. Starting from day one, the Wedgewood Staff were always there to answer any questions we had and always got back to us practically immediately. They laid everything out for us so we were never guessing or questioning if we needed to do something else. Taylor was amazing through the entire experience and Emma did an amazing job the night of the wedding! Even with Covid, Wedgewood and the staff did a phenomenal job to ensure our wedding was perfect! All their vendors that they partnered with were also amazing. We honestly couldn’t be happier with Wedgewood and everyone that helped make our wedding the most amazing night of our lives! Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Sandoval · Married on 09/03/2020

Wonderful!

We loved working with Wedgewood Boulder Creek! They made our wedding planning process a breeze, especially how it was "all inclusive". All of the coordinators were so sweet and genuinely cared about our individual needs. 10/10 would recommend going through Wedgewood, but especially the beautiful Boulder Creek Venue!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Stefanie · Married on 09/02/2020

Best day ever

Wedgewood at Boulder Creek really made our wedding the best experience we could have ever had. Our wedding was so perfect in every way. Our wedding coordinator Bri was so informative, calming and structured. She made sure that everything went picture perfect. Emma who took over later in the night was very nice, polite and made sure everything was on point. I would recommend them all day everyday.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Annie Butler · Married on 08/31/2020

Perfect Venue

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue! They made all the wedding planning so easy and pain free. The venue is stunning and all of our guests said this to us as well. The day of everyone was so helpful and made sure to keep checking in on how we were doing and were all willing to bring us drinks or whatever we needed. All of our guests raved about the food! I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Tristin Deshaies · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely perfect !

I cannot day enough about this venue. The sales staff was AMAZING to work with, as we were planning a destination wedding so everything had to be done long distance. They were also wonderful with helping us to reschedule thanks to Covid. The day of the wedding, 8/8/2020, was PERFECT. Literally, perfect. Georgina was amazing and made sure everything was set up - from the guest book to memorial table. The whole ceremony went off without a single issue, and our reception was also perfect. Our event captain, Lexi - was so amazing. She checked in with me just about every 15 minutes and always offered to bring me a drink or whatever else I may need. She really made the day extra special. Also, the food was outstanding. We’ve been to a lot of weddings over the last year and the food was always sub-par - not at our wedding. The food was DELICIOUS. Our guests were raving over it ! We used the venue florist, the Painted Primrose, and our florals were perfect. We also used the Wedgewood DJ, and we worked with Ethan. He was so great and very accommodating with all of our guests making requests. I am not exaggerating when I say that our wedding day was the most perfect day. Thank you so much, Wedgwood team - you truly made our day perfect.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Mackenzie · Married on 07/21/2020

Best Venue Ever!

From the moment my family and I walked in to look at Wedgewood last year up to our Wedding this past July, Wedgewood at Boulder Creek went above and beyond to make sure we had the best experience! All the staff we met with was wonderful and so kind, especially our planner Taylor Wright! Our wedding was originally scheduled for May but we postponeddue to COVID-19 and Wedgewood could not have been more accommodating! They were amazing and helped us navigate through the process of changing our wedding date. It was also really nice that they are an all-inclusive venue so we didn't have to go and find outside vendors! They helped us contact their partner vendors and they stayed connected with them throughout the whole planning process to make it an absolute breeze! We did bring in our own photographer because I had a close friend that I wanted to do them. 😊 The venue is breath taking, the food was incredible, flowers were gorgeous, and the dessert from Aime's Love Gluten Free Bakery was so delicious! Overall I could not have asked for a better venue and amazing staff! When anyone asks where to get married I will always tell them the wonderful Wedgewood at Boulder Creek!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Sarah Bruner · Married on 07/18/2020

Beautiful venue/amazing people!

The team at Wedgewood is amazing, and I am so happy this is where we chose to have our wedding! From the moment we went to look at the venue to our actual wedding day everyone was so helpful and responsive! This is always important but throughout COVID-19 the importance of this is heightened, and I am forever grateful for Jordan, Taylor, and the whole team! If you are looking for a beautiful venue with a seamless planning process then you have found your place!!!

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Ally

Ally Kyle · Married on 07/09/2020

Hands down the best place to get married in CO

If you are considering getting married at Wedgewood, stop considering and book your date now. You can always tell the character of a company and the people who run it by how they treat you not when times are great, but when times are tough. Covid-19 turned our world upside down, but Wedgewood’s exceptional service and clients first mentality never waned.

We eloped in an intimate ceremony on Labor Day instead of having our large ceremony & reception as planned. This decision was fully supported by the staff at Wedgewood, and they were there for us every step of the way as we considered our options. The day was truly perfect. Georgina, Jordyn, Alyssa, Bri, and Taylor made sure that the day still felt just as special as it would have if all of our guests had been there and went above and beyond to make us feel special in the midst of a pandemic.

We have over 10 friends who also had weddings affected by the pandemic, so we can guarantee that no venue handled the situation with as much understanding, patience, flexibility, and grace as Wedgewood has done. Unlike the experience our friends had with their venues—Wedgewood alleviated stress instead of creating it. We felt truly blessed to have chosen Wedgewood, and CAN NOT WAIT for our vow renewal & reception next year. The Wedgewood ladies at Boulder Creek are in a league all their own—we can’t imagine getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Holly

Holly Tymoczko · Married on 05/30/2020

AMAZING!! I couldn't have asked for better!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! From the very beginning, Boulder Creek staff was attentive, engaged and responsive! We were planning from out of state and Wedgewood's 'one stop shop' setup was perfect! The vendors they work with are awesome! We used Kelly Leigh Cakes for our cake and it was amazing! DJ Maestro's DJ Corrine was fun and did great with our music. The food was awesome, they kept everything on schedule and we were able to fully enjoy our day! Even with the added worry of Covid, everything went off without a hitch! 10/10 recommend Wedgewood Boulder Creek. I worked with Bri, Alyssa and Taylor during the year long planning process and they were all wonderful! All questions I had we're answered quickly and when I wasn't sure about certain details, they were there to help me with making those decisions. The venue itself is beautiful! We had our ceremony creekside and I was so great! I honestly cannot say enough about how awesome everything was!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/11/2020

Excellent Venue

They made it super easy and they have vendors that you can hire through them making it less stressful trying to remember who you need to pay. They were attentive and checked. Taylor was excellent and left us a surprise when she left. Alyssa was also great. The team is excellent and would be great to add to any wedding

Sent on 03/18/2020

Cherilyn Cornwell · Married on 01/10/2020

Fabulous Staff, Magical Night!

Couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff for our wedding. We didn't have to stress about anything the day of, or leading up to the big day as they took care of so much. Taylor especially was fantastic as our coordinator, loved her! The food was delicious too, everyone was raving about how good the selections were and how tasty everything was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Leyla

Daniel Oberbeck · Married on 01/04/2020

Wedgewood at Boulder Creek was amazing!

The team at Wedgewood was simply amazing! I am so happy we found Wedgewood because they helped make our planning process so much easier. We mostly worked with Bri throughout the planning process and she always responded quickly when I had questions or concerns and worked with us when we had to make last minute changes. Overall the staff was friendly, professional and made us feel like they truly wanted our day to be perfect. I will forever be grateful that we found Wedgewood and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Haaley

Haaley · Married on 12/13/2019

Beautiful and worth it!

This venue is so beautiful. We chose to get married my the creek. It turned out perfectly.
    The staff is such an amazing help in every aspect from planning to coordination to dinner etc.
    Every wedding has a few hiccups and they were able to help us fix them, especially helping take the stress from us when people that weren't invited showed up.
    This venue is worth your money. They have bundles so you can include everything you want or you can have a DIY wedding at your perfect venue. Their vendors are all wonderful as well of you should choose to use a florist or baker on their list of preferred.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Veronica Marcelo · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing vendor!

Our entire experience was wonderful. Our coordinator knew what type of people we were and helped us create a simple beautiful wedding. I never felt overwhelmed by the task of getting married. Other bonuses: the venue let our dog be a ring bearer, the food was delicious, our coordinator took a picture of us and had it framed at our table, our DJ was excellent! The bar tenders also made sure the bride and groom always had a drink :) loved everything!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Stephanie Higgins · Married on 11/01/2019

Perfect wedding venue!

I got married 11/01/19 at Wedgewood Boulder Creek and it was PERFECT! From the initial tour to our marriage it was such a smooth and seamless process! Taylor, Alyssa and Bri have been amazing to work with! Our guests were raving about the delicious food and beautiful ambience. Their all inclusive package making wedding planning a breeze! We used all their vendors except for DJ and Photographer. For DJ we used Colorado Wedding Productions (Shaun) and he knocked it out of the park! The whole party was on the dance floor the entire time! Wedgewood dancing space is this beautiful circular room already equipped with fun up lighting. My husband and I took our photos by the creek on the property and they came out so lovely! We insisted on having the tent for dining which they normally take down before our wedding date, and venue was super accommodating and only charged us a small fee to keep it up for our event. It was totally worth the extra cash for the tent. With the beautiful chandeliers hanging from it and with a great view of the grounds it was the perfect spot for our wedding guests! Since it was pretty chilly from all the snow we received that week the venue provide heaters for the tent and none of my guests complained for being cold. The bartenders were great! They made delicious drinks! We had a welcome cocktail for our guests and the bartender was able to make my autumn themed cocktail no problem! I highly recommend using this venue! They knocked it out of the park for my husband and I!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kate · Married on 10/26/2019

Everything was perfect!

We could not have been happier with Wedgewood on Boulder Creek! Our coordinator Bri was a dream to work with - completely professional, kind, patient and funny! She made it worth every single penny.
    There's not a single thing I would change about Wedgewood or their team. We found our florist, baker and DJ through them as well and all their partner vendors were perfection as well. Our guests were blown away by how beautiful the greenery/flowers were and everyone chowed down on their cake (we were sooo delighted to find out that Wedgwood packed us up a few extra slices - yum!)
    Everyone told me, "Everything will go wrong on your wedding day, but it'll still be okay." I'm a total perfectionist so I was worried about what would/could go wrong - turns out I didn't need to worry at all because everything went wonderfully! I really could not have dreamed up a more perfect day.
    All of my guests were extremely impressed by how beautiful the venue was, how perfectly it was decorated and the entire staff at Wedgewood. My guests all said to me many times over that everything was great. The DJ got so many of us in the dancing mood and I have so many wonderful memories from dancing with our loved ones. Wedgewood left spaces for our guests to sit and enjoy the warm weather or lounge on one of the couches inside as well, which people loved.
    The all-inclusive nature made me have soooo much less stress than I would have if we had to get everything separately and we paid so much less than we would have. We had some upgrades and it was all completely worth it.
    When I was a little girl dreaming of my wedding I could not have imagine a more stunning, fun, perfect day. I am so happy we went with Wedgewood.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Ann C · Married on 09/14/2019

Love this venue!`

I would recommend this venue 110%! From the beginning to the end of the planning process, the Wedgewood staff was there to help with whatever we needed. They were extremely timely in responding to phone calls and emails. The day of the wedding, we had Madison and Alyssa helping us out, and they were amazing! Madison made sure all our decor was set up exactly the way we wanted it to be and made sure our ceremony ran seamlessly. Alyssa took over in the evening and ensured the dinner, dancing, and late night snacks went well. The food was fantastic, the flowers were stunning, the cupcakes were delicious, and the DJ kept the party going. Several of our guests commented about how it was a "fairy tale" setting. I can't say enough great things about this venue!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/07/2019

This venue is beyond perfect! We cannot wait to get married here in 2019. Madison and Caelyn were so helpful in every aspect of our tour and first visit. They jumped right into important details and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable with each decision we had to make, they were so patient and so sweet!! While on tour the staff was busy at work setting up for a wedding but took the time to greet us and everyone was so friendly. Their packages are customizable to everything we needed which makes me so excited to start planning with these ladies. It took so much stress off of my knowing they help us with every step up to our day. The location is absolutely beautiful, just walking around it my fiancé and I kept thinking that it just felt right. Everything is conveniently connected for an easy flow through the evening with beautiful views and the sounds of the creek in the background. I don’t think we could have picked a better venue or staff for our big day!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Sage

Sage Alexander · Married on 09/05/2019

Fantasy Rave Wedding

I recommend Wedgewood to anyone looking for an all-inclusive beautiful wedding in Boulder Colorado! We were married creekside and had a fantasy rave themed wedding. This venue is an incredible value for all they include, and our guests said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. I also wanted to express how grateful I am that they are so accommodating of dietary restrictions. I am gluten free and we have several vegan friends. Our gluten-free wedding cake was included in our package, and they clearly marked all food as vegan or gluten free for our guests. The staff took great care of me and my spouse throughout the entire planning process. They made planning a breeze, and took great care of us on our special day. We didn’t have to lift a finger on our wedding day, which allowed us to spend more time with our loved ones. Overall, we had our fantasy wedding at a fraction of the cost we were expecting. Thanks wedgewood for taking such great care of us and making our big day one for the books!
    Love, Paden and Sage