North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings 6
  • Alisha

Alisha Hufford · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Exceptional

Searching for a venue 4000 miles away after getting engaged was tricky. Wedgewood is an all inclusive venue so it really worked out perfect for us! Their price is the best in the area as well. We trusted them and just went with all their recommended vendors and the entire staff was so attentive and accommodating through the entire process. Matt and Erica’s communication is impressive, they reply to emails almost immediately and are always ready to answer any questions you may have. They always wear a genuine smile and are super patient. All their recommended vendors were amazing. Also, on the day of, the customer service and attention to detail was exceptional. They truly made us feel like royalty. Lisa was our day of coordinator and she was super personable and such a joy to be around.

All their packages include an indoor AND outdoor ceremony location in case of inclement weather. I loved that weather didn’t have to be a stresser. Overall, we were and are still so blown away with how seemless the entire day went and how much support we had. We didn’t have to stress, knowing that the venue staff had everything taken care of - set up, take down and everything in between. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2019

North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Alisha! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Jessica · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Great customer service

We did not use Weddings by Wedgewood in Wadsworth. We were looking for a more rustic venue. However, I wanted to write an excellent review because I was impressed with their service!

Ericka met with us and she offered treats and beverages. It was a nice surprise! She was very enthusiastic and answered all of my questions. We wanted to add a couple hours to the package and she gave us 1 hour free! We gave our budget and she wanted to make sure what we wanted would fit in the budget. That was very thoughtful of her!!

The indoor reception spaces were very open and the dance floor was huge! It's hard to find a nice sized dance floor. The rooms were very open and spacious for a smaller or larger wedding group. The gazebo and waterfall outside was a really pretty too!

It was very tough to say no and it was close between the two venues. Even though we didn't use them, my co-worker says they are excellent to work with and my first impression was above and beyond. Ericka had the best customer service I've seen among any wedding coordinators I met with. She genuinely seemed like she wanted to help and make your wedding perfect. :-)

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy Lackey · Married on 08/30/2019

Perfect Location

This was a perfect location for us. They had a very picturesque venue for the ceremony, the food was great, and the reception space was pretty. They made the planning easy!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2019

Thanks, Facebook Algorithm!

We found out about Wedgewood from a Facebook ad, and we are SO GLAD that we did! Everyone we worked with at Wedgewood was extraordinary and so accommodating. We were initially worried that an all-inclusive venue would be hesitant about outside vendors or DIY projects, but the Wedgewood staff was great about both! They made wedding planning a breeze and helped keep us relaxed right up through the big day! Also, the venue is gorgeous

Sent on 09/01/2019
    North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings 7
    North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings 8
  • Debra

Debra J Villarreal · Married on 05/25/2019

The best of the best!

From start to finish, Wedgewood North Shore was the very best! WOW is the first word that comes to my mind. The venue is absolutely gorgeous from the outside ceremony space to the reception space. I cannot say enough about how amazing it was to work with Matt, Ericka and the Wedgewood staff. Ericka and Matt are true professionals at their job. The wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. Every detail was executed flawlessly. It rained in the morning but the sun came out just in time to make it a perfect day! It was truly unforgettable. The bridal and groom suites were wonderful. Staff were very easy to stay in contact with and all questions were answered. We have received so many compliments about the wedding , and I just smile because I loved every detail of the wedding! I just wish we could do it all over again! I HIGHLY recommend Wedgewood North Shore, it was the perfect venue and they had it all. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings 9

Hi Debra!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/26/2019

Helpful, organized and amazing

Ericka and Matt were awesome! They answered all of our questions, made sure our extra requests were granted so all of our guests could enjoy the wedding and made sure we had all the guidance we needed.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings 10
    North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings 12

North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Emily! Beautiful photos! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 12/03/2017

So happy we had our wedding and reception at Wedgewood North Shore! I had such a wonderful experience during the year long planning process, and each person I worked with made me feel so at ease and *almost* stress free :). Wedgewood truly makes it easy! Our wedding day was simply perfect. We had our ceremony in the Ceremony Room and cocktail hour and reception in the Chandler Ballroom. Each and every guest RAVED about the food! My aunt has a severe nut allergy, and chef made a special nut free plate for her! She was thrilled! Each and every request I came up with, Ashley made it happen! I loved the ability to customize our wedding day package to fit our budget as well.

My husband and I loved the champagne waiting for us at the end of the aisle after our ceremony and the framed photo of our first kiss waiting at the head table when we arrived at dinner. What a special surprise! The banquet captains were so attentive to our needs during the entire reception.

If you're on the fence about having your wedding at Wedgewood, don't hesitate! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Alia · Married on 10/28/2017

We just had our ceremony and reception at Wedgewood Northshore on 10/28/17 in the Chandler room and it went wonderfully. The sales staff were amazing from beginning to end. They responded very quickly to my many emails, which I greatly appreciated, especially when my wedding was getting closer and I was bombarding them with questions and changes every other day! I worked the most with Alexa throughout the wedding planning process and she is so sweet and helpful. She always has great suggestions! Newcomer Ashley was my coordinator for the day of and worked with me the last week leading up the wedding. She is a great addition to the Wedgewood team! I was so stressed out during the rehearsal and she reassured me and did a magnificent job handling our 20 person wedding party! On the day of my wedding both Ashley and Alexa were so amazing, checking in with me often; Ashley made sure my new husband and I made time to eat our food and get a drink!

Lisa and Matt were my banquet captains for the evening and they were both so nice and courteous. They also made sure we always had what we needed; whether that be refilling our drink or getting us another piece of cake! They also were so kind to help us clean up and organize everything at the end of the night, and packed up the remnants of our dessert table so we could enjoy those treats at home!

Hats off to the chef! All of our guests raved about the food! We opted for the buffet which had many great options and everything was delicious! Also received a lot of compliments on the bacon wrapped scallops during cocktail hour!

Thank you to the entire Wedgewood Northshore staff for an amazing day we will never forget!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2017

There will never be enough words to express how thankful & blessed we are for wedgewood & all the staff. Corki and Alexa were just simply amazing!!! They made my dream wedding become reality. We got married 8/5/17 and had our wedding outside by the gazebo which we got lucky with the weather :) our day couldn't have been more perfect. All our guests were very impressed with everything from the ceremony to the reception. Everything was as i had always envisioned our wedding day to be. All our vendors in our package were a pleasure to work with also :) I have already recommended this venue to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Abigail · Married on 07/02/2017

I am so excited to have my wedding at wedgewood!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/24/2017

I can't say enough nice things about this venue! Corki and the entire team were great. They made sure I had everything I needed and helped in any way they could anytime I needed something. I didn't have to worry about anything not being taken care of. The food was delicious. My guests all raved about the appetizers. The grounds are beautiful. There are so many great spots for pictures. I had a great experience and I credit them for that.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Holli · Married on 06/03/2017

Corki was absolutely phenomenal. We changed a lot last minute and it was no sweat off her back. She accommodated every single request with grace and ease. If it was me, I probably would have wanted to strangle us with our indecisiveness and our changes. Never once did I feel like we were an annoyance to her - she truly made this our day, and all about us.

The reason why we signed on with Wedgewood was because of Corki. I'm in sales myself, and I can appreciate that you're not buying a product, you're buying the person who sells you the product. Your product is great at Wedgewood (the vendors, the venue... it's all beautiful) but it was Corki who we bought into. Her welcoming attitude, her ability to make you feel comfortable and calm, but most importantly her accommodations and caring attitude. By the end of all this, we felt like she was family. THAT is what sold us on Wedgewood - nothing else. We visited some very beautiful venues with comparable price points, but none of them had what Corki brings to the table.

The weekend of our wedding, I've never felt more calm. I'm a control freak and to have someone else set up our site for us the way we wanted it was a concern for me. Corki took our vision, took our dream, and brought it to life. Everything we wanted was done and THEN SOME - she made finishing touches that brought tears to our eyes. To be able to go into your wedding day not freaking out and at total ease - now that's a feeling I didn't expect. She handled the behind the scenes with grace, she instructed us with everything we needed and the day of when we needed to finagle some dressing room arrangements, she made it happen, and even came up with special ideas for my wife and I throughout the day. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

You will not regret your decision signing on with Wedgewood - the experience is magical, their vendors are top notch and everyone genuinely cares to make your day great!

April · Married on 06/03/2017

My wife and I got married two weekends ago. It was absolutely amazing! I would recommend Wedgewood and their services to anyone that asked. Their vendors are absolutely top notch - the work they do is worth the cost, their professionalism is outstanding, and everyone that we worked with seemed to genuinely care that our day was the best day ever. I would especially recommend Corki.. She was the first "sales rep" we encountered and like any good sales rep, it didn't seem like a sales pitch at all. She's upfront, honest, and now a part of our family. Her wedding coordination was more than we could have asked for! Weddings are stressful, Wedgewood and Corki took the stress away from us so that every step of the way, we could enjoy our day. You won't be disappointed!!

Melanie · Married on 04/29/2017

I absolutely loved having my wedding at Wedgewood! When my husband and I were first looking for venues, we met with Corki and immediately knew this was the place for us. She answered all of our questions and accommodated all of our concerns. The entire planning process went smoothly. We chose to use Wedgewood's preferred vendors for flowers, cake, and dj. They all went above and beyond. They were great! Our wedding ceremony was originally planned to be outside, but due to the pouring rain, we had to move it inside. During the rehearsal, I was not thrilled with the idea of moving it indoors. However, the staff at Wedgewood made the ceremony room look so beautiful with the fireplace that I forgot about wanting to be outside. Sage was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing! If it weren't for her, I don't think the day would have gone as smoothly as it did. She made sure that all of the decorations and little details were perfect. She helped gather everyone for photos; brought us appetizers and drinks. She even ran to my car in the pouring rain because I forgot the groom's gift. Those are just a few of the things she did. On the other hand, the food was delicious and the room was gorgeous. Our guests complimented every aspect of the wedding. Our day was better than we hoped it would be. I'm so glad we had our wedding at Wedgewood!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/22/2017

We just had our wedding here 4-22-2017 and we had the most wonderful experience. Corki was the greatest to work with. Her boss Matt was very helpful and supportive as well. We worked with alot of their preferred vendors and everything worked out great. On my wedding day Corki was there making sure I was comfortable and in the right place at the right time. I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me through my day. My husband and I both are so appreciative and had nothing but the best time on our wedding day.
    We received several comments on the food we had (panko chicken and filet). So many people thought the dinner and the appetizers (Jamaican chicken skewers, mac and cheese balls, cheese and cracker platter, bacon wrapped scallops, pork egg rolls) were so delicious and I will comment first hand the appetizers I ate and the dinner was absolutely delicious.
    Thanks for all your help and making our big day the Best Day Ever!!!!

Sachi · Married on 10/21/2016

Corki and Alexa were absolutely wonderful!! From putting up with my last minute decisions to setting everything up and not letting me lift a finger, they truly made me feel like the most important person on my day. With my busy traveling schedule, they were flexible and helped me book meetings and deadlines and helped to remind me every step of the way. Their packages are price conscience and made them easy to pick from and customizable, with colors that perfectly matched the dresses and tuxes from Davids Bridal and Men's Warehouse. They team up with local vendors and help to schedule appointments and delivery, which again made everything a breeze. I could not have asked for a better venue to have our reception at, and the hotel attached made it easy for guests to book rooms. I was also able to bring a lot of extra props and even a pop up photo section that they helped to set up. They aren't pushy and are very open to your requests. We chose the Monterey room for about 100 guests and it was a perfect fit with 2 bridal party tables staggered at the front of the room. We paid under $10,000 for everything- DJ and cake were included, we did cash bar and paid about $500 for floral. They also have a lot of choices for dinner options and everyone raved about the food! Thanks again ladies!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/05/2015

We got married about a month ago and worked with Corki for our wedding. She was absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. The pricing was a bit on the high range of places we were looking but still very reasonable. The food was amazing and everyone there was very helpful. We were having issues with a hotel they recommended in regards to getting rooms and as soon as Corki found out she immediately worked with the hotel to get our issues resolved.

Sent on 10/02/2015

This was a great choice for our small guest list and budget. Being a nursing student, I wanted to plan as little as possible and Wedgewood did that for me. We met a few times and picked out what we needed and that was it. Super easy. Our reps were so incredibly kind and helpful and always answered my emails promptly. In the days leading up to the wedding we found out our room wouldn't be available any longer due to construction and we were actually upgraded to a much nicer area. The day of, when I walked through my room before my ceremony, I was blown away. It was the perfect space. They really made it simple and beautiful. I was allowed to bring in my own centerpieces and decor as well. We had a really fun photo booth which everyone loved. And our DJ (Memory Makers Entertainment-booked through Wedgewood) was AMAZING! We had a buffet dinner, which everyone loved. And the cake (Loven Oven-also booked through Wedgewood) made a FANTASTIC cake! My ONLY complaints were that the meat we chose for our carving station was cold and bland, but the rest of the food waservice great. And then the bathroom had no paper towels, and water was coming up a drain. It wasn't terrible, but I noticed. Otherwise, I think you get alot of bang for your buck here.

Sent on 01/21/2017
  • Alexis

Alexis · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Simplicity at its finest

So far working with Wedgewood of North Shore has been such a simple and easy process. I love that they offer build your own packages and the "all-inclusive" feeling.

Sent on 04/01/2019

North Shore by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Alexis! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Christine · Married on 09/14/2019

3.8
      2.0

Disappointing

Our daughter got married here this past weekend. Although the day was still quite enjoyable there were numerous issues that disappointed her dad and I. We booked the venue 2 1/2 years ago. Since that time we have dealt with at least 4 different people and each time it didn't seem like any of them knew what was discussed previously. All were quite pleasant, but take for instance, we had one girl with us for our rehersal the day before the wedding. My husband, who officiated the ceremony, requested a podium and was assured there would be one in place. Fast forward to wedding day we have a different girl who has no clue what we're talking about when we asked where the podium was and by that time it was to late to locate one. That is just one of a number of instances. Fast forward to the reception. We had a plated meal. The food itself was very tasty but sadly was served at barely room temperature and by the time they served the back tables our guests had to request it be reheated TWICE. The dinner rolls didn't make it to the tables till close to the END of dinner and the cake, although flavorful, was dry. On the plus side the wait staff went above and beyond to make sure our guests were satisfied. The venue is set to seat 300 people. We had roughly 120 guests. The room was HOT. We requested twice that the air be turned down. Not sure if they actually did it or not but even at the end of the evening it was still uncomfortably hot inside. I shudder to think how warm it would have gotten had we actually had 300 guests!! Another issue is the location. All the hotels we got quotes from were at least a 10-15 minute drive from the venue location and they either don't offer shuttle service or they do for a price. The venue referred us to one service that was very expensive considering we would only need them for an hour or two. I do have to give props to the companies they use for the photo booth and the DJ. These two gentlemen went above and beyound and kept the reception fun! All in all though, for the amount of money we paid to guarantee our daughter had the wedding of her dreams, I feel we should, at the very least, have had hot food.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Christine,
    We are sorry to read that your daughter's wedding was anything less than perfect. We take your comments very seriously and will use your feedback for further training with our team. We will also take a closer look at our air conditioning unit to make sure it is functioning properly. If you would like to speak with a manager further regarding your experience please reach out to our concierge team at events@wedgewoodweddings.com and they will get you in touch with the appropriate manager.

-Carrie K. | Customer Feedback Manager