Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 5
Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 7

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2019

I said yes to a Wedgewood Wedding at Lindsay Grove!

I am having a Wizard of Oz Wedding on the day that the 1939 film was released 80 years ago. And from the moment I stepped on the property I felt like I wasn't in Arizona anymore. Everyone was amazing and is ready to make your dream wedding come true. Especially Becky! Thanks girly, your the best!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Brianna · Married on 05/24/2019

So far so good

So far everyone that I have dealt with at wedgewood has been fun and amazing! I’m having such a good time planning this wedding they are really doing all the work for me. I can’t wait until my wedding day! Stress free!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jill Z. · Married on 04/05/2019

Lindsay Grove was amazing!

I highly recommend Lindsay Grove. Wedgewood makes the whole process so easy and stress free! They are an inclusive venue so if you don't want to run around finding your own vendors, check this place out. If you don't want to use one of their vendors, you can easily remove that piece from your contract and find your own. They've got 3 great spots to chose from for your ceremony and reception. From the girls in the sales office to the banquet team, everyone was super helpful and our wedding went perfectly. It is the desert so it was quite hot but the team had umbrellas for our guests to use. Some of our guests said there was too much food on their dinner plate but if that's their only complaint, just don't eat all of it.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Jill! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Jenan

Jenan Schroeder · Married on 03/15/2019

So happy with Lindsay Grove!

I was beyond thrilled with Lindsay Grove. The venue is so beautiful and the staff is amazing. The planning process is so smooth. They ask so many detailed questions and on the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 12
  • Leonard

Leonard Hernandez · Married on 02/28/2019

Wonderful people

My wife and I would choose Wedgewood every single time. The wonderful personnel and the amazing ladies that took point at the Lindsay Grove location were so friendly and accommodating. They guided us through the entire process with ease and with minimal stress. They made it a point that they were there for us and that our wants and needs were their #1 priority and they ultimately helped created our night memorable.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 13

Christina Puglisi · Married on 02/17/2019

Awesome venue, great value!

Lindsay Grove is a GORGEOUS wedding venue. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the process is easy. They give you a lot of flexibility with what services are included at the venue vs. what you can select on your own (though catering and drinks must be provided by the venue). We were able to customize a package that met our needs and kept us in budget. I don't recommend getting invitations through them. They use an outside vendor that was a challenge to work with, mostly because the website was terrible. The invitations came out fine, but you could definitely get that taken care of elsewhere. The food was fabulous. I highly recommend attending a tasting. It was even better the day of! The DJ provided, DJ Damien, was very laid back and did a great job. You get a bridal suite and groom's suite, but they are small and do not have their own bathrooms. Just make sure you coordinate with the groom before using the restroom so you don't see each other before you are ready and you'll be fine. The decor was perfectly placed, and the venue looked beautiful. You get access to the entire venue, only one wedding at a time! We had a really chilly wedding day. Heaters were a must, and they had heaters! Eleena really stood out. She helped us a few times during the planning process as well as the day of. Super helpful, and always friendly! Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about how great our wedding was. Thank you, Lindsay Grove!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Christina! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Lulewicz · Married on 02/08/2019

Exceeded Expectations

A beautiful all inclusive venue with affordable pricing and amazing accommodations. This place will make the day of your wedding the least stressful day of your life and they will go above and beyond to give you support during the planning process.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole Holladay · Married on 01/20/2019

The perfect venue!

Stop looking- you found your venue. I had never been to a wedding where the bride had no complaints until I went to my own.

Planning: They were always super organized, available via phone and email every time we needed something, and generally just a blast to work with. They have the bones in place so that planning isn't a logistical nightmare (can't stress how important this was), but let you put your own personal touch where you want it so it feels like the day is your own. Eleena was an absolute rockstar from the beginning, giving advice/feedback when needed and letting us structure the day in a way that made the most sense to us. We love her SO MUCH and feel incredibly lucky to have had her with us on our wedding day.
    Food: I lost count of how many guests came up and genuinely told us how delicious the food was. Our banquet captain (sadly forgot her name... weddings are a whirlwind) was so nice and took SUCH good care of us. Knocked it out of the park.
    Ceremony/Cocktail Hour: We chose the water wall for the ceremony and the brick patio for the cocktail hour. It is so peaceful back there, and the lights/ fireplace/ gazebo make it such a cozy and beautiful space to spend time with loved ones.
    Reception Room: The ballroom is gorgeous and has so much character even when empty, but they did an amazing job making it magical.
    Bar: Our guests were raving about our main bartender all night. I think his name was Brandon. He knew everyone's drink order, was speedy and so nice. Our friends and family definitely like to drink and there was never a backup at the bar.
    DJ: Damien was incredible, paid full attention to our timeline and played all the right songs! He checked in enough to make sure we were happy but mostly just steered the ship so we could have fun. The dancefloor was packed all night.
    Floral: Shelly was so fun to meet with, totally understood what we were looking for and came through with stunning floral. We loved her.
    Price: We can't believe the amazing experience we had for the price we paid. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.

I truly can't say enough about Lindsay Grove. Booking them will make planning your wedding less stressful and ensure you have the best day of your life.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Nichole, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Amy Mundy · Married on 01/18/2019

One of the best days of my life

The Wedgewood Lindsay Grove team was wonderful to work with. From our initial tour with Eleena, to our meetings with Becky, to our rehearsal and then our big day, they were always so kind, accommodating, and helpful.

Eleena did a wonderful job coordinating everything. They worked with us when our guest list doubled at the last minute (how can you say no?). When we realized in the middle of the ceremony that we had forgotten the rings in the bridal suite, Eleena somehow found them, in my purse, in the disaster that happens when 5 girls are getting ready, in seconds, before we (and the guests) could even stop laughing about it.

Our children were the bridal party, and she was amazing at keeping them in the right place at the right time.

I'm terrible at planning things. These ladies took all of that off my hands. Our "Brady Bunch" of 5 kids, and the rest of our family, couldn't be more happy.

All of our guests have commented on how beautiful the venue was, and how much fun they had! The food was great, and the dj was perfect.

Basically, it was everything I'd hoped for. I would highly recommend. I'm literally obsessed with looking at pictures of our day; it was so joyous and perfect and love was definitely in the air.

Sent on 01/26/2019

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 01/11/2019

Everything was PERFECT

I am honestly so speechless at how beautiful WW made my wedding day. I had my vision and somehow all the staff/vendors came together to bring to life something beyond my wildest dreams! Seriously even better than I was expecting. Every little thing went off without a hitch. It was smooth, coordinated, beautiful, organized... I can not say enough good things about this place. From Becky being my initial contact and answering all my questions, to Eleena really tying everything together, Karen was so helpful and attentive at the reception (groom loved that he had a FRESH Jack and coke every time he returned to the table), the bartender was great, Rafael our DJ was exceptional and kept the party going, and all the support staff that helped take down and collect all the decor and put it in one place for my parents to easily load up. I love that all I had to do was show up on my wedding day and it was put together beautifully!!! Also, as a side note I was very stressed about our rehearsal and rounding everyone up etc etc, but having Eleena there to direct was SUCH a relief. Also having her on the day of was so nice especially for my family who were there, they loved being able to refer questions and concerns to her and they could stay stress free. Every little detail was thought of and accounted for and I am SO HAPPY we decided to go with Wedgewood. You’re not just paying for a venue, it’s a whole entire wedding service. They are professionals who have honestly thought of everything even if you haven’t. My questions and annoying emails were always answered right away. Also the food was soooo good! Piece of Cake bakery made us a beautiful cake, In Bloom made absolutely stunning centerpieces and ceremony decor, as well as our bouquets. We used Adrian Washburn as our photographer (@adrianwashburnn on IG) and her photos are phenomenal. If I can give any bride who’s questioning to book here or not, just do it. I did all the research too and this is by FAR the most amazing experience you will give yourself.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 18
    Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 19
    Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 20

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Alexis! Gorgeous photos! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/17/2018

Sloan Wedding

I had such an amazing experience at Wedgewood Lindsay Grove! Everyone was so helpful and very attentive to making my dreams come true

Sent on 06/24/2019

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedgewood Lindsay Grove

Tianna was extremely helpful and friendly! It is clear that she loves her job and puts her couples first! Very friendly, communicative and helpful through the whole process! She made wedding planning much easier and more enjoyable for us. The venue was beautiful and very well kept. We loved that we could have the wedding outside and the reception inside. Overall our day was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better day! From the staff, to the food, to the venue itself, everything was amazing:)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Katie! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Alexander Forbes · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely outstanding and unforgettable!

Our wedding experience was an incredible and unforgettable one at Wedgewood Lindsay Grove! Thank you to all the staff at Wedgewood and vendors for doing such an amazing job!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Jenna Spets · Married on 10/11/2018

Flawless Wedding

My husband and I got married at Wedgwood Weddings Lindsay Grove on October 11th, 2018 and I absolutely cannot say enough amazing things about our experience. We had been engaged for 3 years, toured several venues and were actually planning on eloping before we found this venue. This venue is so gorgeous and so affordable! They made it so easy for us to stay within our budget and were so easy to work with. Our coordinator, Eleena, made the entire process so stress-free! We planned the entire wedding in just 6 months and she was so incredibly helpful every step of the way. She was quick to answer any questions we had, helped us stay within our budget and overall went above and beyond to make sure everything from the planning process to the wedding was flawless. I was afraid I'd be a bridezilla if things didn't look exactly how I imagined them to look in my head but Eleena made them look even better than imagined. She did so much for us from the planning to the actual wedding day and I am so grateful for her. On top of all the work she put into making everything the way we wanted, she was so kind and personable through the entire thing. We were warned ahead of time by many different people that "no wedding day is perfect" and that "things are guaranteed to go wrong" and I love being able to say that that just was not the case for our wedding. Eleena, along with the entire Lindsay Grove staff, were so on top of everything that the entire day was FLAWLESS. We wouldn't change one thing about it because it was seriously that perfect. The food was so delicious, our guests could not stop talking about how amazing cocktail hour was, the DJ kept our small Thursday night wedding crowd dancing till the end of the night, the florist was so kind and created such gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces, Kristen, their photographer, was so sweet and did such an AMAZING job (seriously obsessed with our photos and can't stop looking at them) and the banquet captain was so attentive and always making sure we were covered when it came to appetizers, drinks and food. We actually got to eat and enjoy the food on our wedding day which was another thing we were told by people wouldn't happen.
    We received so many compliments from our guests after the wedding about how perfect it was and how much fun they had. If you're looking for a stress-free and flawless wedding, Lindsay Grove is it. I would 100% recommend them to anyone. We truly appreciate everything everyone at Lindsay Grove did to make our wedding day the absolute best.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Jenna! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Jaime · Married on 09/14/2018

Not only was the planning process seamless and easy, but I did not have to think about one thing the whole night of the wedding. If something needed done, someone from the venue did it. We were able to focus on each other and have fun with our family and friends. It honestly could not have been a more perfect night. I have had compliment after compliment from wedding guests and family alike at how beautiful and fun the entire night was. My sister texted, "The wedding far exceeded my hopes and expectations! It was beautiful, well-planned and well-executed, and absolutely perfect!" I could not agree more. It was so fun to see how all the little details and set-ups we had asked for were beautifully arranged, and all the guests I've talked to have commented on the beauty of the venue, the tastiness of the food, and how much fun they had.
    Absolutely everyone with whom we came into contact was more than amazing. I can not say enough or thank you enough for all you did and for the amazing memory that I will always carry with me. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2018

WEDGEWOOD was seriously amazing! They were so thorough with helping me plan our wedding. They were on top of everything. They really helped take off the stress! Eleena , our coordinator was so sweet and made us feel welcomed with our meetings, it didn’t feel like a business deal it felt like friends chit chatting to help us create the wedding of our dreams! Tianna and Becky were seriously pros on the rehearsal and wedding day! They even helped me make the mr and Mrs entrance on time when I was panicking about my dress mishap! Tianna worked fast and fixed my strap! AJ the Banquet captian was seriously on top of things. Tim and I never had a empty drink and was always asking us if we needed anything ! The bartender Emily was such a sweety! Seriously amazing! I loved every minute and will highly recommend them! The officiant they recommended was so awesome! Made you feel So happy and comfortable! Same with DJ Randall . They really had good input with vendors! Like Kristen Hennke. I didn’t have the cake they offered because my sister made ours but I’m sure they are just as amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 29
    Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 30

Tacey · Married on 04/28/2018

Great Wedding Planning and Coordination

If you are looking for a seamless and beautiful wedding day, I would highly, HIGHLY recommend Wedgewood Weddings Lindsay Grove! Their service was top notch from the very beginning up through the end of our wedding night. Their coordination helped set my mind completely at ease as the bride, and they truly got the timing of every little detail just right. They are incredibly responsive, detailed, and organized and will walk you through the entire process from planning to the rehearsal to the wedding day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the bridal suite was an amazing place to get ready in as well. I could not have been happier with how well everything turned out! Thank you Lindsay Grove! :)

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/15/2018

If I could give them more stars I would. They were amazing and considerate. My husband and I wanted something all inclusive and we got it. Not only was everything easy, all of the vendors were amazing. Lori, their florist, seemed to read my mind and gave me the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. The cake was delicious. The photographer was amazingly affordable and still amazing! And the staff at the venue were just awesome. USE THE BINDER! Give them a try. Our big day was amazing, stress free, and we had a blast without going into debt. Oh. And the venue is so beautiful you do not need to do a bunch of decorating. It is beautiful all on its own.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Chris · Married on 01/21/2017

Our daughter's wedding was obviously a very important event for my wife and me. Our choice of this venue could not have turned out any better. Emily and her staff were extremely professional and personable throughout the process. The setting is beautiful and a perfect place for a memorable wedding and very affordable. All of the guests raved about the venue and how much fun they had. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to celebrate a special event in their lives - Carrie & Chris R.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Nancy · Married on 12/16/2016

As a mother of the bride I loved how afordable and all the emenities this venue offered. Everythng was laid out perfectly from the spacious hall with valted ceilings to the ample kitchen space and conveniet entries to the hall to serve our guests. The outdoor gazebo and other beautiful areas on the grounds made for gorgeous pictures. Working with the venue manager Emily made things go so smoothly. She was awesome! I would highy recommend Lavender and Old Lace to my family and friends, Thanks, Nancy J.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jenna · Married on 12/03/2016

Emily and the rest of the Lavender and Old Lace staff were truly amazing. Communication never lapsed and I never felt uncomfortable asking questions or changing things around. All accommodations were made and our wedding day, 12/3/16 was more perfect than we could ever have imagined.

Sent on 12/18/2016

stephanie · Married on 11/27/2016

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We did not use this venue for a wedding but for our baby shower. Emily and her staff were amazing and helpful. They did everything the could to help our baby shower be a success and continously went above and beyond for us. Thank you so much for helping my first baby shower be everything I wanted it to be! Our guests could not stop complimenting how beautiful the place was. Again thank you folks!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Lavender and Old Lace is such an amazing venue! Not only is absolutely gorgeous but the staff is all incredible as well. Emily has been such a joy to work with and is working so hard to ensure that everyone's special day is the best it can be. It's one of the most unique venues around and is very comparable!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful 5-star review! We agree that we have one of the most unique and beautiful venues around and are always thrilled when others see the beauty in our place. It was our pleasure being able to serve you and your guests! Your wedding was so much fun to put together and we enjoyed every moment of it!

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

So happy I went with Lavender and Old Lace. I toured almost every venue in the East Valley and this one was cheaper than the Elegant Barn and the Wright House, the staff was friendly and helpful the day of. The owner was very accommodating. And the environment allowed for amazing colors in our photos. Gorgeous backdrops and really an unforgettable day.

Sent on 12/18/2016

tabitha · Married on 10/03/2016

This venue was so beautiful. As soon as I walked in I new it was where I was going to get married. The pricing is very reasonable and they really worked with me to make my dream wedding a reality. They have a wonderful energetic staff that makes the whole process a breeze. I told my now hubby we should renew our vows again soon because I am in love with this venue.

Sent on 10/12/2016