30 Reviews for Wedgewood Jefferson Street Mansion

Decor (1)
Drapery (1)
Lighting (1)
30 Wedgewood Jefferson Street Mansion Reviews

Wedgewood at Jefferson Street Mansion was amazing. It was affordable for this area and the all inclusive program was amazing. Nicole and Morgan were great! I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding because they executed everything so well. The location is stunning and everyone raved about the food.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at the Jefferson Street Mansion were absolutely fabulous to work with. They helped us coordinate our dream wedding and had great attention to detail. We had many compliments on the venue space! We had multiple meetings and email exchanges with the staff leading up to the wedding and had no issues discussing any wedding requests that we submitted. Food also received high praise. The venue was also very accommodating for our outside vendors. We used some of the preferred vendors and had a positive experience. Our decorations were mostly all set up by the venue staff and they did a great job.

Profile Picture catherine, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The place was just amazing. Nicole was great and helped us with everything since day 1. We are so happy that we celebrated our special day at the Mansion. Will definitely recommend

Profile Picture Diego, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Because this website only allows a certain number of characters, I have pasted a full review on Yelp. Please check it out there because the Jefferson Street Mansion was the perfect venue for us and the staff was spectacular. They deserve more than a short paragraph here.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

THE ABSOLUTE BEST EXPERIENCE I THINK I COULD HAVE EVER HAD ! RENEE AND THE WHOLE STAFF MADE OUR WEDDING DAY THE MOST STRESS FREE AND WONDERFUL DAY ! THIS ESTABLISHMENT IS PUNCTUAL, PROFESSIONAL AND ELEGANT I COULD NOT EXPRESS THIS EXPERIENCE IN ANY OTHER WORD THAN AMAZING !

Profile Picture Katie, 10/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was recently held at Jefferson Street Mansion. It was perfection. The venue is gorgeous, the staff is professional, polite and efficient, food was wonderful (many people said the best they had ever had at a wedding), the whole event went off without any problems.

Renee, the concierge, throughout the whole process from first appoint to tour the mansion to the end of the event was always responsive, very helpful, connecting and professional. As the mother of the bride it was wonderful to be able to come and just enjoy. Her staff did all the setting up of everything and took down and packed it all after.

We did and have continued to receive many compliments on how beautiful the venue was, the delicious food and drinks, and how well it all flowed. It was a truly magical experience.

Profile Picture Carlie, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a wonderful place to get married. Renee and her staff are attentive and know how to make things flow. A lot of guests thought I had hired a wedding planner, but I didn't. Renee is the wedding concierge and coordinator for the day of the wedding. She took care of everything - making it a stress free evening. I just wish she coordinated the hair and makeup so I wouldn't have been late.

The mansion itself is a little museum and a unique experience for your guests. It's beautifully decorated and provides many photo ops inside and out on the grounds. The tent for the reception has a high ceiling and beautiful chandeliers. It's very spacious inside the tent and does not feel stuffy. Everyone had a great time and commented on how beautiful the venue was.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 7/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My goal was to find a talented and well coordinated team to make sure things would go smoothly. Using a combination of advice from friends and from Renee (the wedding coordinator at Jefferson Street Mansion), I choose a team who created a perfect wedding day experience: Renee as the overall coordinator, Renee's mom Theresa as the officiant, Terry Newberry as the Emcee and DJ, Synchronicity string trio for music for two hours before and after the ceremony, Susie Cakes for the cake, the JSM in-house caterer for the dinner, Lynds Photography.

Profile Picture Janet, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was amazing. The stress of cleaning up and setting up was my biggest worry. With Jefferson street mansion and the venue coordinator Renee u needed to not worry at all. If I could put 10 stars I would.

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

There is no place better to get married! They make the day so easy. My family and friends cannot believe how beautiful it was for the BIG day.

Profile Picture User2115721, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The most awesome place and Rene was the best. It is a beautiful place that I would recommend to everyone. We had the wedding/Reception there and it was a night that we wished would of not ended. Everyone said that they never had as much fun as they did there.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went so smooth and according to plan. Renee was great, responsive, regimented and got the wedding going perfectly! The food was great (which was very important to us) and we got to have our open bar at such a deal. Everything was within our budget and we were so happy with the results as were our guests. Beautiful place, great food, friendly and professional staff, and highly recommend (especially if you're a budget bride who wants minimal stress)!

Profile Picture User1157857, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have asked for a more unique and stunning venue for our wedding!!! The staff and Rene were nothing less that fantastic and accommodating to my over 260 Guests! The food was amazing and the service spot on!!! If I could do it over again I wouldn't change a thing!!! Thank you JSM!!! ~ Atousa Habibi - Whitaker

Profile Picture Atousa, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Daughter and her husband were married at JSM on 4-9-11. It was a most magical day for all. The grounds and the mansion are maintained to perfection. It is like stepping into living history, How wonderful to have this incredible venue in my own hometown. Benicia is proud and lucky to have a woman like Reed that has been so involved in the preservation of this town's history. Not only with the mansion but other projects and commitees she has been involved with over the years.
The food and the service were 5 star. Everything was fresh, delicious and displayed beautifully. The venue was large enough to accomodate our party of 190 easily. Our guests were comfortable and at ease to enjoy the entire poroperty. Which they did while waiting for the photo's to finish so the real party could begin.
Don't know what I would have done without Renee'. She answered questions, answered e-mails and was totally available during the months leading up to the wedding. Day of......She was everywhere. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was able to enjoy the day and to remember each moment. I thank them both for helping to create the perfect wedding for my Daughter and my new Son.

Profile Picture claire, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff of the Jefferson Street Mansion made wedding planning a breeze, as well as the actual day! I enjoyed every minuite of it and never had to worry about ANYTHING! Renee is amazing and she really knows what she is doing. All the staff was so helpful with smiles on their faces. My guests say it's the best wedding they have ever been to. Beautiful atmosphere and flawless wedding coordination! I would recomend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff felt like family and helped keep this bride's worries at bay, being that I'd put it all together myself. It really was the day I'd imagined and I couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/15/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was perfect. The Jefferson Street Mansion is beautiful. It was the first venue we looked at and we booked it right away! The food was amazing and our guests had a wonderful time! Wish I could do it all over again!

Profile Picture User3466395, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding reception at Jefferson Street Mansion was more than I could ever hope for. Reed (the owner) helped me plan every detail and supplied me we a vendor for flowers, photography, DJ and the food was outstanding. All my guests told me it was the best wedding they had ever attended. The best part was Reed allowed me and my husband to have our dogs onsite for the reception. We married in our church(also located in Benicia) and then was able to make our entrance at the reception with our two dogs. Reed made sure everything was perfect and I was able to enjoy my wedding day.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/22/02, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love at first site. I went to the venue not expecting to be impressed because of the location. I was looking for locations in Livermore but I fell in love. Morgan was prompt, understanding of our situation, and not pushy in the slightest. When I asked to come back for a second time with a large group, she was incredibly accommodating. I am so excited to continue working with her.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

We chose Jefferson Street Mansion since it fit the theme of our wedding and it has beautiful grounds and the Mansion is gorgeous! It is also a beautiful location for pictures......our photos all turned out beautiful with the background of the Mansion.

The Concierge, Renee was also great to work with and so helpful... She helped with the coordination and on my special day I felt relieved because I knew she was taking care of setup and directing all the vendors.....she had everything exactly how I had discussed with her.

The food was food, although, I did not eat much since we were so busy. The set up of our food selection was laid out beautifully. We had passed h'oeuvre which every one raved about.....all was perfect!

I highly recommend the Mansion if you are looking for this type of period theme for a wedding. You will be pleased with the food, the management, and the beauty the Mansion has to offer.

Profile Picture Donna, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rene was amazing and helped keep our wedding less running smoothly. JSM is beautiful and everyone complimented our wedding. We were repetitively told that the food was the best wedding food they had ever had, that our wedding was the most beautiful and unique they had been to, and that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. Thank you so much for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

JSM was amazing! I wish the day didn't go by as fast because I could have spent all night there! I would highly recommend this venue for your reception :)

Profile Picture Liz, 5/1/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Reed at Jefferson Street was amazing! She provided tons of contact information for local vendors. She was kind, very relaxed and so helpful. Her staff was amazing and very attentive throughout the whole day. She made us feel welcome and like we were at home. The grounds are spectacular and gorgeous. The food was wonderful and the wine was top notch! After looking for a location for almost 2 years, the moment I met Reed and took a tour of the house & grounds, I knew this was the place.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/17/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Love Love Love this venue and Renee' the wedding coordinator. They made my wedding perfect and I am still receiving complements on how beatuful my wedding was.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews