164 Reviews for Weddings-by Lisa

Rehearsal (1)
Licensed (1)
Catholic (1)
Lutheran (1)

I am very thankful for Lisa! She worked with us on short notice and was super professional. She was funny and it was really comfortable being around her. She was quick in response and gave me so much peace of mind.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/20/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

All I had to do was initiate contact with Lisa, and she literally took care of the rest; location, vows, photos, paperwork...everything! Very responsive with attention to detail and professionalism, so I cannot speak more highly of her and her service. You will not be disappointed at all!!

Profile Picture Joe, 7/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa is amazing. Not only did she custom our ceremony to us she made sure that we remembered everything day of the wedding. She even included a side piece into our vows from a tv show that my husband and I love. Every step of the process she was polite and engaging to the point I feel like I made a new friend! Her prices are reasonable to where I didn’t even blink at meeting her price even though the venue was a bit of a drive. Thank you soooo much Lisa for helping our day be that much more special!!! You are the best.

Profile Picture Desiree, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loved having Lisa as our officiant! She is so relatable and friendly, and I am happy to be pursuing a friendship with her even after our wedding!

Profile Picture Janie , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I are very pleased with the way Lisa preformed, happy happy happy and extremely professional. Full recommendations here!

Profile Picture James, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was the best!!! She helped us so much and gives you options for your ceremony. She helped so much with figuring out the process to get our wedding license and after the wedding with changing my last name! Her husband helped us during the ceremony playing the music! Lisa did such a great job with everything! Shes very knowledgeable!

Profile Picture Cayla, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was great and we could have not asked for someone better for us. She is very professional and is there to help you whenever. Will recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Spencer, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa is AWESOME! She helped make my ceremony so personalized. Definitely recommend her!!! She answered all my questions very quickly, and made the ceremony planning so easy!!

Profile Picture Brenna, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I hired Lisa to be our officiant and day of coordinator. She was wonderful from our first meeting! She and her husband Pete were so warm and personable, we knew we wanted to work them immediately. She went above and beyond, sending reminders that helped keep us on track through the final days of planning - that was a huge help as I was not the most organized bride. The ceremony she wrote for us was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes when I read it for the first time. It was exactly what what we wanted. The day of went off without a hitch. Both Lisa and Pete were there to help meet vendors, help with final touches and wrangle us all to keep things moving and on time. It was such a pleasure working with them! We highly recommend Lisa!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa is an amazing officiant. We wanted to get married on Christmas Eve and she willingly took time out of her festivities to travel to Columbia and perform our ceremony. Christmas has always meant a lot to me, but Lisa has made it all the more special. We were able to call with any questions at any time. She is a warm, truly gracious person. I would recommend her a thousand times over!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do I start with Lisa! She is the best. Reliable, professional, knowledgeable, personable and dependable. She was our go to person for everything and kept me calm and stress free months before the wedding and on our wedding day. She was always available by phone, email, or text. I truly believe I could not have handled planning our day without her. I didn't know Lisa beforehand, but once we started working together she felt like a really good and helpful friend. She made our whole wedding planning and day of experience a wonderful one! The day of the wedding her husband (who works extremely hard) and Lisa were team players and communicated very well to each other to make exactly what I envisioned come to life even if it meant for them to run for it themselves! I am so grateful for her and her husband and would HIGHLY recommend having her by your side. Thank you Lisa and Pete!

Profile Picture gabrielle, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was amazing. She helped us out and offered plenty of advice. The ceremony she made for us was so perfect. Shes easy to work with and makes you feel like she actually cares about your wedding, not just the opportunity. I highly recommend Lisa as an officiant!

Profile Picture christine, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa was such an amazing officiant! She was very organized and made me feel comfortable and confident during the ceremony. She also gave me instructions on what to do after the ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa helped make my wedding absolutely perfect! She went above and beyond her job as the officiant. I would recommend her to anyone planning on getting married who wants a top notch professional who truly cares about her clients.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Lisa was amazing to work this - she worked with me throughout the process and made sure the day was perfect. Her husband even helped with getting the wedding party to walk out at the right time! I would recommend her to any bride, be sure to also do the rehearsal (we did) as it helps the day run smoothly!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

Very dedicated and professional. Wonderful lady, thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

Was great and kind, patience I would recommend to any one to Lisa every part of it was great wouldn't ask for nothing better ...

Profile Picture Tony, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I absouletly love Lisa! She was professional in every way! You can't get any better than her! I am blessed I found her to share my special day. And you have to hire her!! Hands down the best! Xoxo Ashley C

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had Lisa officiate our wedding! She was very easy to work with and very accommodating to our wants and needs. (Even though I was extremely scatter brained!) Overall, out of all our vendors to deal with, Lisa was the easiest and on the ball with everything! We would highly recommend her and her services!

Profile Picture patty, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

Lisa is amazing! She explained everything and worked with us on making sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was excellent! My husband and I live outside the state and she was wonderful at providing information, keeping in touch, and helping with the logistics of the ceremony. She came to the rehearsal and she was on time and very enjoyable and professional to work with. We recommend!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa is amazing! She is very friendly and professional and it is easy to work with her.

Profile Picture Prstou, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was the most easy person in our wedding, we love to have she as our officiant, she was lovely, kind and very helpful.
We are from Mexico, so she help us with everything and she make the things go easy.
In the ceremony she was everything we want, and she work with us as we need.
Thank you so much for be our officiant.

Lisa fue nuestra oficiante el día de la boda. Fue muy facil trabajar con ella, es amable, linda, comprensiva y muy fácil de tratar. Somos de México y nos ayudo desde el principio para hacer todos los tramites de la mejor forma posible.
La ceremonia fue como la queríamos, sencilla pero muy linda.
Fue increíble trabajar con ella.

Profile Picture Nubia, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious

Lisa was a lifesaver! She ended up helping coordinate my wedding at the last minute and even went out of her way to pick up my flowers on wedding day. Lisa makes you feel like a part of her family and it was so special to me during this really important time in my life. I loved that she pretty much let me write my own ceremony and listened to everything I had to say about what I wanted the ceremony to be like. Her husband was also extremely helpful in coordinating the ceremony and bridesmaids and groomsmen. :)

Profile Picture Christina, 10/23/16, 9 Reviews