154 Reviews for Weddings-by Lisa

Rehearsal (1)
Licensed (1)
Catholic (1)
Lutheran (1)

Lisa is AWESOME! She helped make my ceremony so personalized. Definitely recommend her!!! She answered all my questions very quickly, and made the ceremony planning so easy!!

Profile Picture Brenna, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do I start with Lisa! She is the best. Reliable, professional, knowledgeable, personable and dependable. She was our go to person for everything and kept me calm and stress free months before the wedding and on our wedding day. She was always available by phone, email, or text. I truly believe I could not have handled planning our day without her. I didn't know Lisa beforehand, but once we started working together she felt like a really good and helpful friend. She made our whole wedding planning and day of experience a wonderful one! The day of the wedding her husband (who works extremely hard) and Lisa were team players and communicated very well to each other to make exactly what I envisioned come to life even if it meant for them to run for it themselves! I am so grateful for her and her husband and would HIGHLY recommend having her by your side. Thank you Lisa and Pete!

Profile Picture gabrielle, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was amazing. She helped us out and offered plenty of advice. The ceremony she made for us was so perfect. Shes easy to work with and makes you feel like she actually cares about your wedding, not just the opportunity. I highly recommend Lisa as an officiant!

Profile Picture christine, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa was such an amazing officiant! She was very organized and made me feel comfortable and confident during the ceremony. She also gave me instructions on what to do after the ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa helped make my wedding absolutely perfect! She went above and beyond her job as the officiant. I would recommend her to anyone planning on getting married who wants a top notch professional who truly cares about her clients.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Lisa was amazing to work this - she worked with me throughout the process and made sure the day was perfect. Her husband even helped with getting the wedding party to walk out at the right time! I would recommend her to any bride, be sure to also do the rehearsal (we did) as it helps the day run smoothly!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

Very dedicated and professional. Wonderful lady, thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

Was great and kind, patience I would recommend to any one to Lisa every part of it was great wouldn't ask for nothing better ...

Profile Picture Tony, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I absouletly love Lisa! She was professional in every way! You can't get any better than her! I am blessed I found her to share my special day. And you have to hire her!! Hands down the best! Xoxo Ashley C

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had Lisa officiate our wedding! She was very easy to work with and very accommodating to our wants and needs. (Even though I was extremely scatter brained!) Overall, out of all our vendors to deal with, Lisa was the easiest and on the ball with everything! We would highly recommend her and her services!

Profile Picture patty, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

Lisa is amazing! She explained everything and worked with us on making sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was excellent! My husband and I live outside the state and she was wonderful at providing information, keeping in touch, and helping with the logistics of the ceremony. She came to the rehearsal and she was on time and very enjoyable and professional to work with. We recommend!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa is amazing! She is very friendly and professional and it is easy to work with her.

Profile Picture Prstou, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was the most easy person in our wedding, we love to have she as our officiant, she was lovely, kind and very helpful.
We are from Mexico, so she help us with everything and she make the things go easy.
In the ceremony she was everything we want, and she work with us as we need.
Thank you so much for be our officiant.

Lisa fue nuestra oficiante el día de la boda. Fue muy facil trabajar con ella, es amable, linda, comprensiva y muy fácil de tratar. Somos de México y nos ayudo desde el principio para hacer todos los tramites de la mejor forma posible.
La ceremonia fue como la queríamos, sencilla pero muy linda.
Fue increíble trabajar con ella.

Profile Picture Nubia, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious

Lisa was a lifesaver! She ended up helping coordinate my wedding at the last minute and even went out of her way to pick up my flowers on wedding day. Lisa makes you feel like a part of her family and it was so special to me during this really important time in my life. I loved that she pretty much let me write my own ceremony and listened to everything I had to say about what I wanted the ceremony to be like. Her husband was also extremely helpful in coordinating the ceremony and bridesmaids and groomsmen. :)

Profile Picture Christina, 10/23/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

Lisa is amazing! She was super friendly, helpful, and prompt. Lisa was very personable and made my family and dogs feel as though they were interacting with a friend instead of a vendor. My husband and I were impressed by her professionalism, thoroughness, patience, and her warm personality. Lisa truly listens to you and her level of cooperation and service is extraordinary. My husband and I highly recommend Lisa Baker.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa married my husband and I in September 2016 at Pretty Place. She was very accommodating and met us on two occasions before the wedding to nail down the exact ceremony we wanted. She was well prepared for any questions we had, and made what can be a very overwhelming process an absolute breeze. Lisa gave us the ceremony of our dreams and I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She helped make our day unforgettable.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, Lutheran

Lisa was wonderful, helpful, fun and professional! We were so happy to have her officiate our wedding and be an important part of our special day.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

I'm not sure I would have had as great of a wedding as I did because of Lisa. At first I was planning on something simple in the backyard of my friends house, then she recommended a couple places that were no cost as I didn't want to spend a lot. We ended up having a great wedding and I owe a lot of that to Lisa. Thank you Lisa you are highly recommended.

Profile Picture Lashawna, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Lisa is absolutely amazing! My husband and I just got married on 05/28/2016 and could not have asked for a better officiant! She is very helpful and professional. Lisa was great to work with and completely worth every penny! I could go on and on about her. She handled everything from our ceremony, our vows, paperwork that needs to be completed to change my name. She typed up our ceremony, vows, and had our certificate of marriage! (: Super helpful to when I will finally change my name and will be displaying our vows and marriage certificate in our house! You won't be sorry for including Lisa on your special day! (:

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa is a wonderful officiant! She is super helpful and very organized!

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa is very sweet and personable !
She has that open arms vibe that makes you 100% comfortable. Lisa is more than awesome to work with and was very flexible to our needs on ceremonies.I would recommend her to anyone I meet.

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We gave her two weeks to get ready for our elopement, and we couldn't have been happier! She responded quickly to all of our questions and gave us several sample ceremonies with the flexibility of tweaking to fit our personalities. The day of, we met for the first time, and she was very comforting and happy. We chose the place we wanted, and the ceremony went exactly as planned. Lisa made our day special, and we are so grateful for how little stress went into it!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa was absolutely amazing! From the first moment I met with her, I felt like she was an old friend. She was so professional and made my wedding day so easy and smooth. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Thanks Lisa!!! :)

Profile Picture Maria, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews