Weddings With Clinton Reviews

Weddings With Clinton 6
Weddings With Clinton 7
  • Z

Zach · Married on 08/18/2018

Clinton did an amazing job! All of our guests had a few chuckles when Clinton was talking about our back story. Clinton’s process is super simple. We highly recommend using Clinton and Matt Morgan Coaching for your wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Alex · Married on 07/30/2018

Clinton is a great and personable officiant that provides a great ceremony! He was always quick to reply to emails, and he’s willing to cater to any need you may have! If any out of state couples are looking for someone to do your wedding, Clinton is your man!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Christian · Married on 07/28/2018

Clinton was absolutely amazing! From the first meet up we could tell that he was not only very professional in his job but he actually wanted to get to know us and our story. At the ceremony, they way he spoke and told our story you would think he’d known us for years. We are incredibly happy and couldn’t ask for a better officiant. Thank you

Sent on 07/29/2018

Jackie · Married on 07/07/2018

Clinton was so attentive and really made our ceremony personal and about us. We loved working with him and are so happy he was part of our special day!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

TERI · Married on 07/05/2018

Loved working with Clinton! We were coming in for a destination wedding from out of state and he made the event memorable. Beforehand he took the time to speak with me a couple of times and made the ceremony feel special and personal, not at all canned and if from a stranger. I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Weddings With Clinton 8

Patrick · Married on 06/24/2018

Clinton officiated our wedding as if he had been our best friend for years! He was generous with his time getting to know us and listened to our stories enough to be able to tell them as his own. Clinton provided a detailed questionnaire to let us tell the full picture of our story together, and crafted our ceremony from those answers and our time together. He was flexible with our schedule and went above and beyond to work in time with us. (I should note that we were coming from out of state!) All in all, we enjoyed every moment of our ceremony and are thankful to now call Clinton a good friend.

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • christine

christine · Married on 06/16/2018

Clinton was absolutely awesome for our more non-traditional wedding ceremony. From the start of our wedding preparations to the end of our ceremony he was available and professional. We thought he did a great job with our ceremony, and made it exactly what we wanted. We would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lori · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Clinton was incredibly easy and enjoyable. He is sincere in his demeanor and desire to deliver the best, most personalized ceremony possible. I am mother of the bride, and attended the planning meeting with my daughter. I was impressed by the many questions he asked (while taking copious notes) and also noticed what a great listener he was. It was obvious to me that it was important to him to thoroughly understand the desires and expectations of the bride and groom. Fast forward to the wedding day, and suffice it to say, he nailed it. We also appreciated that he incorporated all the elements requested, while keeping the ceremony to under 30 minutes. I highly recommend Clinton, he is not only a true PRO, but is also very pleasant to work with. :-)

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Weddings With Clinton 9
    Weddings With Clinton 10

Erika · Married on 06/09/2018

Clinton is amazing! I loved everything he said during our ceremony, he personalized it to fit us perfectly, and he was incredibly professional. I cannot recommend him enough! He is kind, confident, and one heck of an officiant. He went above and beyond for us, even when we had to last minute (frantically!) change the schedule around a bit. He's exceptional, we highly recommend.

Sent on 06/11/2018

David · Married on 05/19/2018

Clinton did an excellent job of completing our service. He was brought into the discussion very late in the game but that didn't impact or deter his approach. He quickly met with us to discuss our wants/needs and provided his own perspective. He reviewed his approach to our service with us prior and quickly made the minor changes we requested. I can't say enough on how well he did. I would whole heartedly recommend him to others.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Delbert · Married on 01/06/2018

Very responsive and met every need.

Sent on 01/08/2018

alicia · Married on 12/22/2017

he was just wonderful!! and has a great sense of humor

Sent on 01/11/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/12/2017

I highly recommend Clinton Andersen as wedding officiant!! This 60+ year old couple wanted an outdoor, simple ceremony for just the two of us, plus photographer and officiant. I found Clinton via wedding Wire and then viewed his own website. After exchanging emails we met in person to discuss expectations. We immediately felt a connection with Clinton; he is appropriately professional and yet very personable and engaging in his demeanor. Clinton was very generous with his time, listened well to our expectations and asked enough questions about "our story" to ensure a sincere, heart-felt ceremony. We both felt our wedding ceremony was exactly what we had in mind: simple yet lovely in content and in the delivery by Clinton. He is smart, articulate, knowledgeable and possesses a perfectly modulated voice to officiate your wedding. We truly have beautiful memories of our wedding ceremony, in great part thanks to Clinton Andersen. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Weddings With Clinton 11

Amanda · Married on 12/05/2017

Clinton did such a great job with our wedding ceremony. He was very easy to work with and with a few questions was able to create a personalized ceremony that had both Moms in tears. He took our day very seriously and made it truly special. The venue, the weather, the photographers and Clinton were all top notch. Thank you for making our day so magical.
    Amanda and Matthew Kossa

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Weddings With Clinton 12
    Weddings With Clinton 13
    Weddings With Clinton 14

Jordan · Married on 12/01/2017

Everything was absolutely perfect. It was just how we always envisioned our wedding to be. Clinton was excellent and made every step of the way very smooth! HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Amy · Married on 11/27/2017

My Husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Clinton! We were impressed by his professionalism and how promptly he returned our emails. We never felt uncomfortable or judged while working with him. He welcomed our feedback and asked us to preview his plans a couple times to ensure it was exactly what we had in mind. We had a number of our guests comment afterwards how great he did. We strongly recommend Weddings with Clinton. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Amy · Married on 11/27/2017

My Husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Clinton! We were impressed by his professionalism and how promptly he returned our emails. We never felt uncomfortable or judged while working with him. He welcomed our feedback and asked us to preview his plans a couple times to ensure it was exactly what we had in mind. We had a number of our guests comment afterwards how great he did. We strongly recommend Weddings with Clinton. I promise you wont regret hiring him.
    Thank you for helping make our day special Clinton.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Weddings With Clinton 15

Stephen · Married on 10/27/2017

Clinton did an amazing job at our wedding. It started with an in-person meet to get to know each other and to determine our needs, timeline and expectations. After finalizing these details we were each sent a questionnaire to get additional personal details to round out the in-person discussion we had. From here, Clinton was able to craft a very personal Ceremony, which included many personal details about our story. We were able to review this with him and tweak small details to make it exactly what we wanted. Clinton was always responsive to our inquires, showed up on time and looked professional for the ceremony. Afterwards, many guests asked how long we had known Clinton and if he was a friend from our hometown because of how personal the story he told was. We would highly recommend Clinton to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Weddings With Clinton 16
    Weddings With Clinton 17
    Weddings With Clinton 18
    Weddings With Clinton 19

Karen · Married on 10/20/2017

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Weddings with Clinton! From the moment we reached out to him we were impressed by his professionalism and how promptly he returned our emails. Planning our ceremony with him was actually fun-- he asked a number of questions to get to know each of us individually, then blended them perfectly to tell our story. We never felt uncomfortable or judged while working with him, and while he took the initiative to guide us in planning the ceremony, we always felt in control. It gave me such peace of mind knowing that Clinton was working on creating the perfect ceremony for our big day so that I could focus on the other details of our wedding. He welcomed our feedback and asked us to preview his plans a couple times to ensure it was exactly what we had in mind. Clinton loves love, and his ceremony was heartwarming and sincere. I had a number of our guests comment afterwards that it was the most beautiful ceremony they'd ever watched! We strongly recommend Weddings with Clinton-- you'll enjoy working with him, and he will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Minette · Married on 10/07/2017

Clinton made our day so very special. He is very good at what he does to help us with our day. He was very accommodating and very professional. I would recommend him for your special day.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Weddings With Clinton 20
    Weddings With Clinton 21

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Clinton was an amazing officiant! He put together a wonderful ceremony with a lot of personal touches. Everyone we talked to commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I would highly recommend Clinton!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Daryl · Married on 09/29/2017

Just WOW! I am so grateful we chose Clinton to Officiate our wedding. We were in a time crunch, but he was still patient and very attentive to our needs. Clinton is a very personable individual. We met with him Sept. 10th(Wedding was the 29th), and conversed for about an hour. After the meeting Tiff and I were already convinced this was our guy.
    As the countdown continued he maintained contact w/ us and kept me moving to meet the deadline. That was just the beginning. When it came time for our ceremony, he was there early. I was getting ready at the venue, and he just let me know he was there and communicated with myself and photographers as far timing for the bride's arrival. Fast forward to the ceremony; Clinton was amazing, he had the tiny details that brought tears not only to me, but my beautiful bride and the guests as well. He stood there tall and confident, very charismatic with the crowd. Everyone there complimented our choice. He was great.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Weddings With Clinton 22

Bernadette · Married on 09/28/2017

Clinton officiated at our son's wedding. It was a wonderful, thoughtful service. Everyone in attendance could relate to Clinton and his message. Clinton makes you feel as if you have known him all your life! Highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Rameen · Married on 09/24/2017

Clinton was amazing. He gave us a beautiful ceremony. It was so cheerful and full of life. It was more than i could have asked for. He was wonderful. He was there when I needed him and guided us throughout everything. He was more than a officiant he was just like family. All of my family members absolutely adored him. I would recommend him to everyone and anymore. You will not regret it. If you want a beautiful ceremony and someone who makes it super special for you please go with Clinton

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Weddings With Clinton 23

Elaine · Married on 08/27/2017

We had our wedding ceremony yesterday and Clinton was awesome! We could not be happier with how everything went. We had to do some planning from Honduras and he was so accommodating and flexible, especially on short notice. He was open to anything we wanted, and wrote a beautiful, personalized ceremony for us. Clinton is up and coming in the business and does this part- time while having a full time job and is incredibly professional and attentive. We very highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/28/2017