Weddings in Monterey Reviews

111 | Monterey, CA

111 Reviews for Weddings in Monterey

Nicki · Married on 07/29/2016

I cannot recommend Wedding in Monterey enough!
    They are truly the most professional, wonderful people to have plan you wedding.
    We live in the UK, so I put all my faith into Brian and Heidi, to find the perfect beach, the perfect location, the perfect time, the perfect bouquet and the most wonderful photo's I have ever seen of a wedding!
    THANK YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH.. YOU MADE OUR DAY AND OUR MEMORIES!

Sent on 09/04/2016

G · Married on 07/05/2016

I can't thank Brian enough for helping us in the planning of our wedding at Pebble Beach. A previous wedding planner left us in the dark after many attempts to get a reply back. We emailed Brian and within hours he emailed us back and worked with us in setting a wedding date. He kept in contact with us, advising us and by providing all the information we needed to know for our special day. His replies were done in a timely manner and always very pleasant and patient with the many questions I had. I highly recommend Weddings in Monterey and Brian. Thank you very much for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • I

Isabella · Married on 06/27/2016

Brian was so great to work with! The entire process of planning a wedding was laid out for me with the help of Brian. Sure, the entire guest list was under 15 people, but it was certainly made painless and stress-free with Weddings in Monterey. Everything from the venue to the bouquet to the beautiful photographs were taken care of. It was amazing and everything I had dreamed. The wedding questionnaire and the pre-meeting with Brian were both great. He really took the time, after meeting with us, to craft a well-written and entertaining ceremony that was extremely unique to us. The day-of went without a hitch. Everyone was where they were supposed to be. Nothing was out of place. The beach was beautifully combed with a circle of roses and an "aisle" leading up to it. As far as the pictures went, they were amazing. I wrote more about it under Heidi Borgia Photography in EventWire.
    Basically everything was easy, on my end, and worked out beautifully!
    All in all, it was a wonderful experience. The pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY, and I can only say that I highly recommend the whole Borgia wedding package. Thanks to them, I feel like I had the most beautiful and intimate wedding imaginable.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kellie · Married on 06/12/2016

I used Brian and Heidi for my officiant and photographer. They were both amazing. They quickly respond to any questions you may have and are very professional and easy to work with. They made my wedding day great! I highly recommend them for weddings!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Rina · Married on 04/30/2016

My wife and I got married on April 30th 2016 in Pebble Beach Ca. On the 17 mile drive. We used Weddings in Monterey with Brian and Heidi because they offered it all! From the ease of navigating their website to the professionalism and detail that Brian put in to the planning process, wedding and ceremony, everything was perfect. Brian is awesome! He and Heidi really made our dreams into a reality! We were concerned about the weather, and Brian was able to help us locate a back up plan with only 2 weeks until the wedding. He went out to the wedding site early that morning just to make sure the weather was good and to ensure we had enough time to change it if needed. The wealth of knowledge & guidance from Brian was so calming for something that can already be so stressful. He was always there when I called and always got back to my emails in a timely manner! Planning was so easy. He even offered to help with hotels and with planning our reception as well! The ceremony was our favorite part. Brian wrote a beautiful and unique ceremony for just us, it was beautiful. Heidi his wife and photographer is also very professional and very sweet. She was in total control when it came to the photography. I mean it's your wedding day, you want to make sure your photographer gets all the right pictures; she emailed us before the wedding to get a list of pictures & specific moments we wanted captured. We even sent a few ideas we found on pintrest! After only 4 weeks we got our pictures back! WOW!!! they are incredible. She captured it all! She was so patient with us the entire time and made posing easy and natural. The pictures really capture the love, excitement and beauty of the entire day. These two are truly special people, who I am so grateful helped make our day so special. If you are looking for a great planner that can offer it all and help you 100% along the way, pick Weddings in Monterey.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Brian was wonderful to work with! He crafted a perfect ceremony for us - it was spot on with regard to what we wanted. He paid attention to the details and listened to exactly what we wanted. Heidi was our photographer and was amazing. Our photos turned out beyond what we ever could have expected or hoped for. We keep looking back at them in awe! They make a wonderful team and made our wedding so special. We are so grateful to them!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Susan · Married on 10/16/2015

Brian and Heidi are fantastic! We planned everything through email, and my renewal service was magical. The ceremony was at Lover's Point in Pacific Grove, and the view was breathtaking. Brian personalized the ceremony to fit my situation, and was so easy to work with. And you can't beat the price for everything included! I would recommend them a million times over!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Cayla · Married on 10/03/2015

Brian was a wonderful officiant and wedding planner. We had booked him with a package deal that included flowers, photographs, officiant, and decorations. It was perfect for what we wanted. The photographer Jacob Pearl was lovely. His pictures are amazing, they almost look fake or movie like, they're so beautiful. I cannot wait for our vow renewals, I know exactly who to call!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jolene · Married on 09/26/2015

Brian & Heidi from Weddings in Monterey were great!! Even from the beginning when we contacted their company, to the end of our ceremony that turned out exactly the way we wanted it, was completely welcoming!! They were personal with us & honestly caring of all that was important to us for our special day. They were always considerate on getting back to our calls & emails whenever we had questions. My husband & I are very thankful to have found Weddings in Monterey for our special day. They honestly did care of all that was important to us & never once tried to sell us on anything we didn't ask for. Prices were also reasonable & honestly the best we found for all we wanted. We wouldn't change anything!! Thank you Brian & Heidi!!
    Sincerely, Jolene & Paul 2015

Sent on 10/27/2015

We organized our wedding from outside the US and Brian & Heidi from Weddings in Monterey were the best choice! Throughout the whole process they were absolutely welcoming, helpful and always responded quickly to our numerous questions. The day before the wedding ceremony my wife and I met Brian in person and got a chance to talk about last minute changes.

The ceremony itself couldn't have been better and truly surpassed what we imagined! Brian's wife Heidi was our photographer and not only was the shoot great fun but the pictures turned out to be outstanding! My wife and I are very thankful to have found Weddings in Monterey for our special day and recommend Brian and Heidi to anyone.

All in all, their service was outstanding and caring. Thank you Brian and Heidi for making our day so special!

Thomas & Meli

Sent on 11/29/2015

Very people focused and made the booking easy. I live in the UK and could not believe how responsive Brian was to my queries, sometimes answering instantly despite the 8 hour time difference. On the day itself, the ceremony was really nice, Heidi's manner made us feel at ease and the photos were excellent, making the whole day great. Thanks to you both Brian and Heidi

Sent on 10/19/2015

Joanne · Married on 08/22/2015

Brian was the officiant and Heidi was the photographer for our wedding in Carmel. They did a fabulous job for our wedding. Brian was easy to work with. He was very responsive and held our hands through the planning process. A creative writer, Brian wrote a moving speech that was memorable but not too long, which was exactly what we asked for. All the guests said he was polite and perfect for the job. Heidi was an excellent photographer. The shots came out beautifully. She was dedicated and professional. Best part was she knew how to make everyone smile. She worked well with our videographer. A great team player!

Overall, the two of them made the planning process painless and our wedding day perfect. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Donn · Married on 06/17/2015

My wife and I was accomplished our wedding because of Brian. He's the type of person who's organized and cares for the bride and groom who wants nothing more than perfection on their day. The decorations and chairs for the wedding were placed and set-up as requested for our wedding. The event's location was remarkable. As an officiant, Brian was well prepared and made the ceremony perfect. My family even complimented Brian to me about how nicely the ceremony was done. Thank you so much for being part of our wedding. We're honored you were our officiant.

Lastly, I apologize that this review has been a year late, but our wedding was memorable and you really helped us make it happen. Thank you very much!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Abby · Married on 05/30/2015

Brian was invaluable in helping us plan our wedding in Carmel. I was planning remotely and it was so nice to have someone in CA who I could trust to answer all my questions, consider all the best options, and help make sure that my vision for the day came to life. Even when the city of Carmel changed the permitting rules, Brian was on top of it and made sure that our plans could still move forward. My brother was the officiant for the ceremony itself, but Brian was there to make sure everything went as expected. I could always count on Brian to be prompt, professional, and helpful in our correspondence leading up to the event and the event itself was no different. Brian and his wife, Heidi, were outstanding in every aspect!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Ashlyn · Married on 03/21/2015

From the early planning stages to the day of details, Brian and Heidi were WONDERFUL to work with. Both professional and personable. Easy to get in touch with, consistent and reliable, paid attention to everything we wanted. LOVED how our wedding turned out, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Beth · Married on 02/02/2015

Brian and Heidi are awesome. Everything about our wedding went seamlessly. Brian responded quickly to all of our questions beforehand and made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed on the day of. Heidi made the pictures really fun and easy to do and we are thrilled with how they turned out! We are so happy Brian and Heidi were able to be part of our special day!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Rob · Married on 01/10/2015

Heidi and Brian did a fantastic job officiating and photographing our wedding at Pebble Beach. We highly recommend their services and would hire them again.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Dianna · Married on 12/20/2014

Brian and Heidi were outstanding! Brian led a wonderful ceremony tailored exactly for us, and made everything easy and fun. Heidi took amazing photos, and really understood what we were looking for and gave great suggestions. They were very flexible as we had to change the venue the morning of the wedding due to weather. We had a great time and would highly recommend Weddings In Monterey.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Shawnea · Married on 11/14/2014

We found Weddings in Monterey via the Internet and we all know that it may be scary so far from home for a wedding destination. .... We were in contact with Brian planning our wedding and he always got right back to us. We changed our date and Brian was able to pull off the dream wedding Joe and I were looking for. If you are looking for an all around full service wedding planner I would not choose any other one! I must say that Brian and Heidi gave us a stress free wedding and they are great people with friendly professionalism!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

Our wedding was perfect with amazing help from Brian and Heidi. They were very responsive and great to work with. They both reached out to us multiple times during the process and we are still hearing compliments weeks after our wedding. I cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • User4565406 · event on: 10/02/2014

Had a truly great experience with Brian / Weddings in Monterey! We were guided through the entire process of our Vow Renewal ceremony, and everything was perfect! Great advice, recommendations, and highly professional. Creative and engaging, and reliable!!!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Denise · Married on 09/24/2014

Heidi and Brian were extremely professional, prompt, courteous, and responsive. We had a very small wedding on a non-traditional day of the week, yet they made us feel very special and important. Their creativity and caring made our wedding a day we will never forget! I would not hesitate to recommend their services to family and friends!

Sent on 10/07/2014

"Weddings In Monterey" -- Brian and Heidi Borgia -- is a wonderful business! Brian and Heidi assisted with every detail of the wedding. Because the Bride, Groom and guests were coming from out of town, we were able to depend on the Borgias to take care of things and make the day much less hectic. The location was absolutely spectacular; the flowers were lovely. The ceremony was very touching, meaningful and all that the Bride and Groom could have wanted. If anyone I know wants to have a special wedding, I will definitely recommend "Weddings In Monterey" -- the business and location are absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Martha · Married on 08/23/2014

Our ceremony turned out just as we imagined it, simple, stress free yet romantic. Brian did a great job of asking the right questions ahead of time in order to write the perfect ceremony for us, unique to our love story. We had our wedding on Carmel Beach & the set up was absolutely just right for what we wanted! I highly recommend Weddings in Monterey for anyone looking to plan a stress free wedding. Thanks Brian & Heidi!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Emily · Married on 08/05/2014

We renewed our vows recently in Monterey with Brian Borgia and his wife Heidi taking pictures. They planned the whole thing, all we had to do was show up. They were professional and kind. We has fun and made some wonderful memories. And now we have gorgeous pictures to remember it! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/28/2014