Weddings in Monterey Reviews

Weddings in Monterey 5
Weddings in Monterey 6
Weddings in Monterey 7

Beth · Married on 02/02/2015

Brian and Heidi are awesome. Everything about our wedding went seamlessly. Brian responded quickly to all of our questions beforehand and made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed on the day of. Heidi made the pictures really fun and easy to do and we are thrilled with how they turned out! We are so happy Brian and Heidi were able to be part of our special day!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Rob · Married on 01/10/2015

Heidi and Brian did a fantastic job officiating and photographing our wedding at Pebble Beach. We highly recommend their services and would hire them again.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Dianna · Married on 12/20/2014

Brian and Heidi were outstanding! Brian led a wonderful ceremony tailored exactly for us, and made everything easy and fun. Heidi took amazing photos, and really understood what we were looking for and gave great suggestions. They were very flexible as we had to change the venue the morning of the wedding due to weather. We had a great time and would highly recommend Weddings In Monterey.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Shawnea · Married on 11/14/2014

We found Weddings in Monterey via the Internet and we all know that it may be scary so far from home for a wedding destination. .... We were in contact with Brian planning our wedding and he always got right back to us. We changed our date and Brian was able to pull off the dream wedding Joe and I were looking for. If you are looking for an all around full service wedding planner I would not choose any other one! I must say that Brian and Heidi gave us a stress free wedding and they are great people with friendly professionalism!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

Our wedding was perfect with amazing help from Brian and Heidi. They were very responsive and great to work with. They both reached out to us multiple times during the process and we are still hearing compliments weeks after our wedding. I cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • User4565406 · event on 10/02/2014

Had a truly great experience with Brian / Weddings in Monterey! We were guided through the entire process of our Vow Renewal ceremony, and everything was perfect! Great advice, recommendations, and highly professional. Creative and engaging, and reliable!!!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Denise · Married on 09/24/2014

Heidi and Brian were extremely professional, prompt, courteous, and responsive. We had a very small wedding on a non-traditional day of the week, yet they made us feel very special and important. Their creativity and caring made our wedding a day we will never forget! I would not hesitate to recommend their services to family and friends!

Sent on 10/07/2014

"Weddings In Monterey" -- Brian and Heidi Borgia -- is a wonderful business! Brian and Heidi assisted with every detail of the wedding. Because the Bride, Groom and guests were coming from out of town, we were able to depend on the Borgias to take care of things and make the day much less hectic. The location was absolutely spectacular; the flowers were lovely. The ceremony was very touching, meaningful and all that the Bride and Groom could have wanted. If anyone I know wants to have a special wedding, I will definitely recommend "Weddings In Monterey" -- the business and location are absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Martha · Married on 08/23/2014

Our ceremony turned out just as we imagined it, simple, stress free yet romantic. Brian did a great job of asking the right questions ahead of time in order to write the perfect ceremony for us, unique to our love story. We had our wedding on Carmel Beach & the set up was absolutely just right for what we wanted! I highly recommend Weddings in Monterey for anyone looking to plan a stress free wedding. Thanks Brian & Heidi!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Emily · Married on 08/05/2014

We renewed our vows recently in Monterey with Brian Borgia and his wife Heidi taking pictures. They planned the whole thing, all we had to do was show up. They were professional and kind. We has fun and made some wonderful memories. And now we have gorgeous pictures to remember it! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Monica · Married on 08/03/2014

Brian and Heidi gave us our fairy tale wedding! From there attention to every detail, friendly customer service and always making sure any questions or concerns were addressed. The day was absolutely perfect and the pictures Heidi took were AMAZING!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Alex · Married on 08/02/2014

Brian and Heidi are absolutely amazing to work with. They are very professional and flexible. Brian and Heidi were a dream come true for us because they made every process of our wedding planning so much easier and less stressful. Brian's work ethic and Heidi's can do attitude were unbelievable. Thanks to them my wife and I wedding day was the best and most memorable event for us. I loved every minute working with them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Weddings In Monterey to anyone looking to have a wedding in the Monterey area. Trust me I did my research prior to working with Brian and no other business comes close to their amazing work. You will not regret hiring these great people. Thank you so much Brian and Heidi for all of your hard work and for making our wedding day the best day of our lives. :-)

Sent on 08/08/2014

Susan · event on 07/29/2014

The event exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • I

Ina · Married on 07/27/2014

Brian was wonderful from the beginning. We came from out of state and he was thorough with our state's wedding license requirements. He performed a beautiful ceremony for us. We will always remember with the fondest memories.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Cherie · Married on 07/19/2014

Excellent, excellent job!!! Heidi is very professional and fun to work with! LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Brian and Heidi are a one stop shop for your Monterey Wedding. They deliver amazing results and do not disappoint. From the moment I met Brian for our initial consult, I was at ease knowing that our day would be special - not to mention exactly what we were looking for. As an officiant he is warm and funny, which was precisely what we wanted. Heidi, his wife, captured all of our beautiful moments on camera so we can relive our special day for years to come. The best part? My hard-to-please parents were blown away by how organized the day was, they couldn't stop raving about it. Can't wait to share the photos with them!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Brian and Heidi did a wonderful job on our wedding. We wanted something simple and no stress. Brian always answered back my questions timely. He helped us pick the perfect place on the beach to have the ceremony. Heidi knew exactly what she was doing when it came to taking pictures. She was very efficient which made the whole process move smoothly. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/03/2014
  • User4221389 · event on 06/21/2014

Brian of Weddings in Monterey officiated my Renewal of Vows in celebrating our 25 Years Anniversary. He gave us an outstanding service in renewing our vows and was extremely professional, responsive to my questions and very knowledgeable in his craft. He is a non-denominational officiant but he asked me some important questions relating to my renewal and how I would like it to be -- religious with bible verses. My husband and I were grateful to find him and we are so blessed to have had this momentous ocassion officiated by Brian Borgia. His wife, Heidi, was our photographer. She took several pictures of our wedding with so much precision and style. She's absolutely an excellent photographer and was quick to take our pictures but with such fastidiousness. She's warm, gracious and gave us a quick turn-around on our pictures. We were hoping it will take three to four weeks but she sent us our amazing pictures in DVD in just a little over a week! Our pictures turned out so beautiful and truly a work of art. I cried after looking at our pictures taken by Heidi, they were overwhelmingly beautiful. Thank you so much Brian and Heidi! You guys are an excellent team and it was absolutely great to have you do our Renewal of Vows!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Greg & Jane · event on 06/10/2014

My husband & I highly recommend Brian & Heidi Borgia of Weddings in Monterey. We are from Texas & were able to plan our bonfire the night before & our Vow Renewal in Carmel. This would not have been possible without the Borgia's. Brian helped us with the location, time & rentals for both events. The bonfire was the highlight of our vacation & our family loved it. We walked out to the beach at the designated time & everything including the fire, beach chairs, s'mores supplies, extra firewood, lighting & blankets were waiting on us. Wonderful family fun! Our renewal the next day was beautiful. Brian had everything prepared for us and he was a wonderful officiant. It was as if he had known us for years & had prepared every word for my husband & I. After the renewal, Heidi Borgia Photographer took many photos for our family that we will always treasure. Heidi even surprised us with our very own video. My husband & I cannot say enough about Weddings in Monterey. We recommend them very highly. Thank you!

• User4185007 · event on 06/07/2014

Brian and Heidi are absolutely fantastic. I'm from out of town and was a little nervous about how things were going to go, but everything turned out so beautiful. They were both so patient and kind and quick to respond to ALL of my emails. I was so happy with how our day turned out. I would highly recommend Weddings in Monterey to anyone and everyone and in fact I have already started to do so...

Sent on 06/18/2014
  • User4193568 · 2+ years ago

It was a real pleasure doing business with Brian and Heidi. They were both very helpful, patient, knowledgable, friendly... And I could go on. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2014

I've know Brian and Heidi a long time and when I began planning my wedding, I knew they would be perfect. Brian was our officiant and Heidi was our photographer. Working with each of them was easy and took a lot of stress off of me. Not only were they helpful with the areas we had hired them for, but they were great at giving advice on other areas. Since they have both lived on the peninsula for so long, they have a wonderful knowledge of places, people, and ideas. Our wedding day went even better than I could have hoped. Everything was perfect, thanks to the help of Brian and Heidi. I would definitely use them again for another event or refer them to friends and family. Thank you to both of them for making our day special and giving us wonderful memories.

Vicki · Married on 05/15/2014

Thought planning a very small, personal, and intimate wedding for just my fiancé and myself would easy...not so. What I found was plenty of options that cost thousands and did not allow options. Finally I stumbled upon the Location Wedding Organizer concept... I sent an inquiry to one and let 4 days pass with no response (I did hear from them the following week:-(.) With no response the realization that I could plan my entire wedding day, spend money on airline tickets and accommodations and end up with a wedding organizer who thought my wedding wasn't large enough to get much attention or simply didn't have a work ethic. When your not from the area and your doing everything on line, there is a risk factor. Then I found Weddings in Monterey, sent in an inquiry and received a detailed email back immediately. Brian's professionalism and work ethic was obvious from beginning to end. Through a phone call, his detailed questionnaire, pinterest, and a meeting the day prior our wedding day was so very memorable and very personal. Brian loves his job and between he and Heidi absolutely every detail was covered. My flowers were gorgeous, our ceremony was better than we ever imagined and Brian's words to us made it clear we were not just another number to him...he and Heidi truly love their business and that translates through to the end product. Heidi's picture were the frosting on the cake...Heidi definitely knows her craft and how to take a great picture but she also captured the essence of our joyful day.
    Without hesitation I would recommend Brian and Heidi...you will not regret it from the moment you make contact till the time you get your photos.
    We would love to contact them in five years to renew our vows knowing once again it will be a perfect and memorable day in every way!!

• mrsporta

Kaley · Married on 05/10/2014

The Weddings in Monterey team was wonderful! Brian answered all of our questions quickly and wasn't bothered by the hundreds of emails I sent him. His wife Heidi took absolutely beautiful pictures. Our ceremony was custom written by Brian and sent to us for approval before the big day and it had just the right amount of humor. My husband and I are very pleased with them and will definitely recommend this team to our friends and family. Thank you for making our day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2014

Brian and Heidi were so accomidating to everything I asked for with our wedding. It was a beautiful sunset setting on the beach and the ceremony was short but sweet which is exactly what my husband and I had in mind. They were very quick about getting us all the required paperwork and really focused on what my husband and I wanted for our special day. We are so thankful to have Brian and Heidi plan this special day. They really took all the stress out of planning our wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/30/2014