Weddings in Monterey Reviews

Weddings in Monterey 7
  • Scott

Scott & Bambi Sprague 路 Married on 07/21/2019

Brian Borgia/ Officiant

We so enjoyed our experience with our officiant by Weddings in Monterey! We couldn鈥檛 be happier with their professionalism and their pleasantry!!! We had so much fun considering it was just a simple wedding in a garden!!! We honestly would recommend them !!!! We were so happy with Brian Borgia & associates, that we also hired his photographer wife to take the most elegant pictures of us!!!! We love the time they spent setting up to make the pictures look just perfect!!! Thanks again for making our day Special. We are from Modesto, Ca. and driving to Carmel was a gorgeous drive and we stayed at the Tickle Pink Inn. 馃拲馃挆馃挋

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Weddings in Monterey 8
    Weddings in Monterey 9
    Weddings in Monterey 10

Nicole Kinsman 路 Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Brian was so incredible! He helped me with every single detail of my dream wedding and was so kind throughout the entire process. He truly cared about the details and made the whole thing so easy for me. He gave me recommendations, dealt with the florist, supplied all the chairs, archway, hooks, music, etc. I would recommend him 110%! I feel very lucky to have found him!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Catherine Brekken 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Elopement in Monterey

My husband and I came from Nevada and decided to elope in Carmel. Brian and Heidi made everything so easy! We communicated through email and Brian was always very responsive. He wrote an absolutely beautiful ceremony for us and helped us decide on a location that was exactly what we wanted. Heidi is an AMAZING photographer and so easy to work with. She gave us easy instructions to understand and worked with the images we wanted, plus some awesome creative shots. I am so happy we chose Brian and Heidi to be our officiant and photographer for our elopement ceremony. They did not disappoint and I would recommend them for any wedding in the area!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Harlie

Harlie Mosley 路 Married on 04/18/2019

Beautiful and affordable beach wedding

Brian and Heidi are absolutely the best. We had a beautiful wedding on the beach and it could not have been more perfect. Brian did an amazing job on the processionals and took the time to learn our love story and incorporate it. Heidi was so much fun to work with doing our photos. Everything was perfect. If you want an affordable and amazing beach wedding, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Weddings in Monterey 11
    Weddings in Monterey 12

Phil 路 Married on 04/07/2019

Intimate wedding day

Our dream was an intimate wedding on the beach, and Brian and Heidi made our dream come true! They know the area, they helped us plan, and they are the nicest people, they made our wedding day special, not only what they did for us, also their personalities. We had just met them and they already felt like good friends. And Heidi is a true professional with her photography!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Exceptional. Made our day extra special

Brian and Heidi did an exceptional job at our wedding. We made all of our arrangements by emails due to us living in Montana. Brian was very professional and extremely helpful with our wedding. Hiedi was so much fun during our photos and was very accommodating during the whole process. We are looking forward to seeing the great shoots she took. I highly recommend them and know you will be impressed. Thank you so much for making our day extra special.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Weddings in Monterey 13
    Weddings in Monterey 14
  • Christine

Christine 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Brian and Heidi are great. Highly recommend!

I have nothing but positive things to say about Brian and Heidi from Weddings in Monterey.

My husband and I are from the SF Bay Area, and wanted to do a small intimate wedding in the Monterey area and we didn't want a lot of fuss. Brian's help through the planning process was great. And as an officiant, he was extremely warm and felt like part of the family. Heidi was our photographer and we took a lot of pictures in our time together. She was also very good working with us and our family. I haven't received the photos yet but look forward to getting them in a few weeks!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Marinda 路 Married on 08/10/2018

We planned our whole wedding with Weddings in Monterey and I couldn鈥檛 be happier. My wedding was a dream come true and was more perfect than I could have ever imagined it could be. Thank you Brian!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Anna 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Brian is incredible. We planned our Carmel River State Beach wedding from Sacramento CA. All correspondence was done by email and Brian was ALWAYS responsive, gives good advice/tips for the area, and handled ALL the details (flowers, license, arch setup, chairs, etc) check out all the packages he offers!! Our wedding ceremony 8/4/18 was a dream come true. The florist Brian works with is incredible & the ceremony he wrote for us - brought a tear to our eye. I cant say enough good things. He is so professional, kind & beyond helpful! Not to mention good pricing!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Weddings in Monterey 15

Steff 路 Married on 05/04/2018

Brian Borgia is hands down the best wedding coordinator! He was very professional and responsive to all our needs. He made the whole process easy and seamless by paying attention to every detail. He made our dream wedding a reality. We would highly recommend Brian. No need to look any further, this is the guy!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Caroline 路 Married on 12/11/2017

There was something quite lovely getting married with the help of another married couple. Brian and Heidi make a great team. They clearly work well together and love doing so. I loved their sense of humour which really calmed our nerves. When we got married at The Frog Pond, which was truly the most perfect setting for us. They had just returned from a couples retreat. We quite like how they as a couple made time for one another away from work place. We had chosen the Simplicity package over the Elopement one as we liked the song options and the photographic package was better and definitely worth it. Although it was just the four of us, (myself, husband to be and our two children) they made our ceremony feel incredibly special and intimate. The words that Brian had wrote, incorporating our children in so they could feel part of it was perfect. Heidi and her assistant Sam captured minute by minute which allowed us to share our memories with our family and friends back home in the UK on our return. They were stunning. We loved the balance of posed photos with the more relaxed in-between moments that truly reflected our day. We do not, for one second regret cancelling our large Manor House wedding in the UK for our wedding in Monterey with Brian and Heidi. Thank you x

Sent on 01/21/2018

Brandon 路 Married on 11/01/2017

From the initial interaction to the time we drove off as a married couple, everything about Weddings in Monterey was perfect. We are lucky to have found Brian and Heidi for our special day. Our needs were fairly simple and they were able to accommodate us in every way. Their connection for the wedding location was exactly what we wanted. We could not have asked for a better or more beautiful setting. It represented us in a number of ways.
    We communicated via email to set everything up, it was that easy to work with them! On the day of our event, Brian was our officiant and Heidi was our photographer and witness. Both of them were a joy to work with. They were warm, engaging, friendly, funny and genuine. We felt extremely at ease with them from the moment we met. It was the absolute best experience we could have asked for.
    If you want to get married in Monterey - no matter how small or big - choose Brian and Heidi. They will make sure your day is exactly what you want and deliver nothing but the best.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Rosa

Rosa 路 Married on 10/15/2017

There are so many words I can use to describe Brian Borgia's services. To begin with, my husband and I are currently in the military and we live in 2 different states not even close to California but we really wanted a beautiful beach wedding and that is exactly what we got! We are so thankful to have chosen Brian as our ceremony coordinator. Because of our different work schedules and different time zones, we mostly communicated via email and Brian always responded to any questions we had very quickly. I wasn't the type of bride that was very picky with the set-up. I gave Brian pictures of what I pictured our ceremony to look like and him and his wife made it happen! We received many compliments from both sides of our family of how beautiful our ceremony was. I couldn't picture a better Ceremony for my husband and I... (except me redoing my vows because I forgot them when the time came, but that's a different story) :p

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kevin 路 Married on 09/22/2017

Brian and Heidi did a great job. Everything was setup and arranged as requested including accommodating several last minute requests. Very professional ceremony, setup and photos. We set up everything by email and showed up 20 minutes before service and everything was perfect. We highly recommend Weddings in Monterey for a beautiful beach wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2017

David 路 Married on 09/17/2017

Weddings in Monterey, Brian and Heidi Borgia were and are the best of the best. We could not have asked for a better ceremony from the processional, to the vows and the final photographs. This couple was exactly what Amy and I asked for and thankfully received.
    This is Amy's first marriage thanks to the quality of service, the professionalism and the overall comfort that Brian and Heidi provided.
    Thank you Heidi and Brian Borgia. Bravo!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Tjasa 路 Married on 09/15/2017

My fianc茅e and I were planning coast to coast motorcycle trip across USA and an intimate elopement along the way. Because we are from Europe, I was looking for company who can arrange everything for us and Weddings in Monterey was it. From first email, Brian was very helpful and responsive. He replied and answered all of my questions and helped with choosing the venue. We met 2 days before the ceremony and we went trough everything step by step, so we felt confident everything will be perfect. And so it was! Even more then perfect. The location was amazing and ceremony he wrote was so beautiful!
    Because we eloped, photographs were very important to us. Heidi did a great job. She made us feel relaxed and easy to work with. She listened to our wishes and helped us with her suggestions. You could see how much experience she has and how easy everything was. Even though it was our first photo shooting together the photos really look amazing. Brian and Heidi, thank you again for the most beautiful day! I would definitely recommend Weddings in Monterey!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Christopher 路 Married on 08/24/2017

We had our small wedding in Carmel and Brian was our officiant and his wife Heidi did our photography. They were absolutely perfect for our special day. I wrote to each of them and planned our wedding, including location, actual ceremony language, logistics and photography schedule all by email. We never met either of them until the big day and I felt very comfortable doing so. It is rare that you can plan something with any business over email, and be surprised with the results on the positive side. They both felt like friends we had known for some time as they are easy going and wonderful to work with. Brian puts everyone at ease and brings a light nature to the ceremony despite his formal and professional appearance. His wife Heidi did a great job with our photos, both on the day itself with the shooting and the finished product as well. And ours was an outdoor wedding which can always be trickier to execute well.

I wholeheartedly would recommend both of them for your wedding plans. Truly wonderful to work with

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Weddings in Monterey 16

Jeanette 路 Married on 08/05/2017

We had our vow renewal ceremony at Carmel River State Beach recently. Everything was perfect (except the light drizzle!). Brian was awesome through the whole planning process. He always responded to my emails and had an answer for every question I had. I even had to change the date and it was possible. Every detail was just as promised, or better. Brian is very personable, and his wife Heidi was so great to work with as our photographer. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Bettina 路 Married on 07/29/2017

Perfect! Our wedding ceremony was everything my husband and I could ever imagine it would be. We are so grateful to Brian and Heidi. They both were very helpful with the process of our wedding and made everything go very smoothly. It was a pleasure to have used the services for our wedding. They both have a great passion for what they do and they have the best upbeat personalities you'll ever find. Brian did an amazing job marrying us and Heidi did an awesome job with the photography! We got married on Carmel River State Beach and it all was stress free, affordable and the set up was very beautiful. If your getting married, I would highly recommend Weddings In Monterey! My husband and I have the greatest memories of our wedding day because of them. Thank you Brian & Heidi!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Emma 路 Married on 07/16/2017

My husband and I loved every minute working with a Brian, and his wife, Heidi throughout the course of our wedding planning leading all the way up to the ceremony and after the fact! They were both extremely fast to respond to the questions we had, and also were helpful when making recommendations! Both are extremely courteous and always had our best interest in mind. At the end, we didn't just gain their services we also gained their friendship! Overall we had an amazing experience working with Weddings in Monterey and they helped ensure our big day was nothing short of perfect!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Elena 路 Married on 07/08/2017

Brian and Heidi are very professional. Heidi is a sweetheart <3<3 and her photography demeanor-on top! Their services are exceptional! The experience and location is embedded into our memory forever. Brian wrote our ceremony so perfectly. Our day was planned perfectly, and was made special for us, a day that officially began our lives as husband and wife.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Brandy 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Brian was so responsive and very easy to talk to. He made our day so special and unforgettable. He captured our story very well so the ceremony was very personal and perfect. It was a pleasure to have him officiate our ceremony. The location was perfect. The videographer he recommended captured everything perfectly and although Heidi was photographing another wedding that same day, the associate photographer Brian had in her place was great. Thank you so much for making our day so special Brian!
    -Brandy and Clinton Stewart 6/24/17 at Stewart's Cove

Sent on 08/25/2017

Marina 路 Married on 06/22/2017

We used weddings in Monterey for our ceremony last week and it was an absolute dream come true! The location was breathtaking, the ceremony was beautiful, just every single thing perfect. My guests couldn't stop talking about how romantic and beautiful everything was! I would highly recommend weddings in Monterey to anyone looking to have a beautiful destination wedding. Brian was a pleasure to work with. From the first email I sent inquiring about a destination wedding to the very last email, Brian was always prompt to respond, very professional, and easy to talk to. Upon meeting him for our rehearsal he let us make any changes we needed to our ceremony, asked if there was anything else we'd like done for our special day and was just so friendly. His wife Heidi who is the photographer, was also a joy to work with! She was so easygoing and just made us feel so comfortable having our photos taken. I can't wait to see the photos! Thank you to Brian and Heidi for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ryan 路 Married on 05/28/2017

We hired Brian and Heidi for our destination wedding in Carmel, and are so glad we did! Even before they were hired, Brian was super responsive by email. He helped us throughout our planning, answering all our questions and providing detailed advice on everything from restaurant venues and best beach locations. His service was superb, personal and thoughtful and he was very engaged. We in so many ways could not have done it without him. His wife, Heidi, who we met at the service, and took our photos (part of the package) was friendly, and a great photographer. We just got our pictures, and they turned out great. While it was an overcast day, everyone looks amazing and well lit.

Sent on 06/24/2017