307 Reviews for Wanda's Weddings

Agnostic (2)
Catholic (1)
Earth-Based (1)

An Honest Truth.

I have been in the good fortune to have worked along side Wanda for two years now as she often joins us at the chapel where I myself work.

in this time I have seen many ministers and many different approaches to how we celebrate the nature of love for couples on their wedding day.

And in all this time I have never seen a better example of living with the reality of love and the virtue of patience that I have witnessed in her. I have seen Wanda resolve issues for couples with grace, go above and beyond and bring balance to the sometimes frantic moments for young and old a like and treat everyone with the same love, patience and kindness you'd only dream of on your wedding day. with her calm attitude and tone of a loving nature I have witnessed many couples cry tears of loving, passionate joy on their special days.

I myself recommend Wanda to anyone looking to truly honor their love and who wish to have a ceremony that will be treated with the seriousness and respect that it deserves. she will tell it to you straight, but with the loving tone of a mother. she will guide you through the chaos that is planning, without telling you how it HAS to be done. she is everything you could want in a minister, especially here in Las Vegas.

if my words have made you feel any sort of way, I can only hope that it is confidence in your decision to choose her as your minister for your special day.

Profile Picture Blaze, 11/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda made our ceremony feel so personal. She took care of everything we needed, including hair, makeup, flowers, and the venue. Our wedding was perfect and not complicated at all, thanks to Wanda.

Profile Picture Ciera, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda is extremely professional and easy to work with. She made me feel confident that my day would flow smoothly and that I made the right decision hiring her from miles away. Thank you Wanda for everything.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 2/4/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Wanda was absolutely wonderful, attentive, warm and hospitable! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding officiant and just better human being. We only had one week to plan our wedding, and Wanda's made it so easy and pleasurable at the same time. She asked all the right questions, helped us create a memorable script and vows, and then interacted with my family and friends like she had known them for years. Her webpage, questionnaire and online payment options were nothing short of professional. I recommend Wanda wholeheartedly! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Profile Picture Sakura, 11/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

astonishing, awesome, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, prodigious, shocking, stunning, unbelievable, wonderful

My husband and I got married on October 27, 2017 at the Ghost Bar at the Palms and Wanda was our officiant and she was amazing beyond words.

We were looking for an officiant that would do our ceremony the way we wanted. I kept coming across others that were telling me what they would do. Wanda, was asking what I WANTED in our ceremony. Gave suggestions of what she offers. I explained we wanted it pretty much straight to the point, without religions, (as I didn't think our 4 year old son would last during a long ceremony) and Wanda performed just that. a few days prior to our wedding, she sent us a script of what she was planning on saying, and I was able to tweak in any way. After reading it, nothing needed to be changed.

Come October 27th, while waiting in the Lobby to get to our floor, walked up Wanda, with a smile on her face. She right away started interacting with my wedding party, learning names and becoming a friend of ours. Once on the floor, I looked at her and was like" we are going to have to cut out personal vows, (with all the planning and traveling, we never got to writing them). Wanda's response was "No problem, we can do that".

Our venue offered us a microphone for those that could hear us, and my first response was that we didn't need it.., but a family member suggested it, and before taking the mic, Wanda came to us and relayed that and wanted to know if it was okay before taking it upon herself. The level of respect that she had for us to make it "OUR" special day was incredible. She spoke so passionate during the ceremony, like she knew us and was speaking from the heart. She truly loves what she does and I will recommend her to anyone I see looking for an officiant in Las Vegas.

Thank you so much Wanda for everything, you helped make my Wedding night so amazing!

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

As the "wedding manager" of my daughter's wedding, I was tasked with planning a weekend destination wedding, To make this a success, I knew I had to find rock solid vendors. There was a snafu and in a panic I contacted Wanda via email at 7:30 am. I do not exaggerate when I say two minutes later, Wanda CALLED ME, calmed me down, stepped in, stepped up AND worked within my budget! Communication with her was seamless and I could tell she truly enjoys her work. And, when the big day arrived, she acted as the most professional yet charming "host" of the ceremony. And, from the minute Wanda delivered her opening statement, she had engaged everyone with her words and tone. It was like listening to a wise friend give the couple great advice-with love and some laughter. Here it is three days after the ceremony and guest are still talking about the heartfelt sentiments and asking how long had we known her. It's difficult for them to believe she was not a family friend. One guest proclaimed "I hope I get married soon, just so she can be the officiate". Guest usually go on and on about the dress, the food, the location-how many weddings have you been to that guests gush over the Officiate? I believe that the most important thing you should look for in a Wedding Officiant is someone who you could enjoy hanging out with even after the wedding is over. You need someone who listens and who does not have a long list of rules and regulations about your ceremony and no preconceived ideas as to how it should go. I hope these few words of advice will help you and serve you well in your decision making on probably the most important person at your ceremony besides the bride and groom.

Profile Picture gina, 8/13/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wanda Married Cole and I in Red Rock Canyon. Wanda was super helpful the entire process. Her readings were beautiful and I am so glad we had her officiate our wedding. Thank you Wanda for making my special day amazing.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Wanda was the perfect officiant for our special day. She was in contact prior to the event and listened to and meet all of our requests. She was extremely helpful in helping us understand the process and requirements for a legal marriage in Las Vegas. On the day of the wedding, she fit in perfectly with our group. Her ceremony was lovely! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture User7711644, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda made my wedding so special. If you are looking for a professional, kind and warm officiant, Wanda is the one. Loved her! Her assistant, Linda, was also very easy to work with during the booking process.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wanda was awesome. She helped us with recommendations for everything. She went above and beyond of what we thought a wedding officiant should do. She helped us so much that I thought she was a wedding coordinator. Her ceremony was just the right amount of everything. Not too much but just enough and very beautiful and fitting. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone. THANK YOU so much Wanda.

Profile Picture Dan, 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved her. She was very helpful and made our big day a little less stressful! -Katie
When I got down there right before I was supposed to walk down the isle, I was filled with so many emotions and Wanda came over and talked to me and just instantly calmed me down! I'm so thankful that Wanda was our officiant she kept us both calm through our entire ceremony! -Hailey

Profile Picture Katie, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I have to say I'm extemely happy with Wanda and her service. She made everything super simple and smooth. I looked around and best price in town! I would definitely recommend her to anyone trying to get married. She was also very flexible and did the ceremony at a house, so that's a big plus.

Profile Picture Angel, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda is a gift sent from heaven! She was wonderful and very easy to talk to. Responds right away everytime I tried to contact her. I had a couple of requests and she made it all possible. Our ceremony was filled with love and great words from Wanda, and I truly cant ask for anything more or better than what she did for us. She even gave me an advice for when my wife will be in her killer mood-swings! We are thankful that we found her and hopeful she can celebrate with us on our 10th wedding Anniversary.

Profile Picture Jobel, 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda was wonderfully sweet and the ceremony she gave us was simply beautiful.

Profile Picture CHERYL, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda weddings is amazing!She really makes you feel at ease. Brilliant communication-especially as we were in the UK. Quick responses. Nothing was too much.Would really recommend.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda is fantastic - do not hesitate. I was coming over from the UK for my wedding at the Villas at the Mirage and I was so lucky to be matched to Wanda as our officiant - she helped and advised on everything, her responsiveness was second to none and the hair and make-up (Elaine and Katie) as well as photographer (Keith Kaplan) she recommended after we had been trying to explore for a while independently were superb. You can put your faith in Wanda making your experience as stress free as possible and also making your day really special, with lovely readings and a warm and at ease personality. Cannot recommend Wanda highly enough and I am VERY fussy!

Profile Picture Claire, 8/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I would recommend the Mirage wedding services to anyone who is truly ready to get married. Everyone takes time and they develop a ceremony the way you want it. It was all extremely worth it. From the wedding planner (Karli) to the wedding officiant (Wanda) it was a dream come true for my wife and I.

Brad and Glenda Wilcox

Profile Picture Brad, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married at The Mirage back in August, it was such a lovely ceremony and my grandma still mentions Wanda now and how friendly she was and that she even recognised her the next day while she was out and around the hotel. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kimberley , 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda was recommended by our photographer. From the first time we spoke, she was on fire!!! She took care of our cake, flowers and kept in touch in case of any changes. When communicating with her, I felt like right at home. Minus the jetlag, if I could do it all over again I would. Thanks Wanda. More clientele are comin your way!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

Outstanding in every way possible! Wanda's calm personality put us completely at ease and made the ceremony flow comfortably throughout the wedding.

Profile Picture User7117763, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I couldn't have been more satisfied with the service my husband and I received. We were able to contact one person and thy assisted with all of the arrangements for our wedding!! They responded fast and services were efficient!!

Profile Picture Kimbery, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married on the 4th of July by Wanda Tracey. She was so professional, articulate and genuinely sincere. She helped to make our ceremony even more special. She took the time to consult with us in order to personalize our vows. We couldn't be happier with our experience. Wanda has a way of making a quick personal connection. It felt like we had an old friend performing our ceremony.
Thank you Wanda!
Rhonda and John

Profile Picture Rhonda, 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wanda was wonderful to work with, and she was great about answering all of our questions along the way. We definitely got our money's worth and more! We would recommend Wanda to anyone ??

Profile Picture Jaime, 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I thought planning a Las Vegas vow renewal from the east coast was going to be a nerve wrecking experience but Wanda Tracey's knowledge, experience and professionalism made it a smooth process. Wanda responded to all of my inquires timely and was always willing to help and provide options. Our in-suite ceremony was a breeze. Wanda was early and the vows she read were just beautiful. I recommend Wanda, especially if your doing your planning from outside Vegas, she has her pulse on quality, local vendors and is happy to assist in making you special day a memorable one.

Profile Picture Chanda, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews