Weddings by Vicki Reviews

62 Reviews for Weddings by Vicki

62 Weddings by Vicki Reviews

Alyce · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

Vicki was great to work with! We wanted to make our ceremony special to us and Vicki was very helpful with great ideas! She made this part of the wedding super easy for us!!

Weddings by Vicki 1
    Weddings by Vicki 2

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Performed the exact ceremony we wanted. Was very helpful and responsive.

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2018

She did a really good job for our wedding and we were so happy with her service!

Shelley · Married on 06/03/2018

Vicki was absolutely amazing. She was very detailed in our initial phone consultation to explain just how we could customize our ceremony. Once we met with her face to face, there was no doubt that she would be our officiant. The variety of ceremonies that she offers make her a great choice for any couple regardless of the type and style of ceremony you are seeking. All the little touches and personalizations she brings are the icing on the cake. She definitely made our day so very special!!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Vicki made our wedding extra special. Her guidance on including our blended family made the wedding very inclusive. I also loved her ceremony template so we could create the ceremony that best fit our personality and beliefs. I highly recommend her!!

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

She is nice, works with what you want. I think she did an outstanding job

Makayla · Married on 05/25/2018

She was super amazing and very friendly! She was able to work with my a tight schedule an I am beyond happy with how the ceremon went. I can’t say enough good things! :)

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Vicki is an excllent officiant! Would highly recommend!!

• Reegan

Reegan · Married on 12/30/2017

Vicki was one of the best choices we made for our big day! She was so helpful in assisting us put together our vows and entire ceremony walkthrough. I have to be honest, I was so nervous during the ceremony when were about to start and then Vicki started guiding us through and I was so relieved! She was so calm and orchestrated that it helped me relax so much for that big moment!!! I would recommend her over and over again and she was very professional and easy to work with! I cant thank you enough, Vicki!

Weddings by Vicki 3
    Weddings by Vicki 4

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Vicki was amazing and I would recommend anyone getting married to use her. Thank you again for everything

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

Vicki couldn’t have been the best pick for Ryan and I . Our ceremony went exactly how we pictured.. Vicki allowed us and guided us and like I said the ceremony couldn’t have been any more perfect. I would recommend her to any new couples planning for the big day!

DEIRDRE · Married on 10/07/2017

Vicki was absolutely amazing in officiating our wedding. She was recommended to us by another couple who had Vicki as their officiant, and we are so thrilled we followed through with their recommendation. Vicki made the entire process so easy, fun, and heart felt. Vicki made the suggestion of a sand ceremony with my son--and he was happy to be included, and we now have our family keepsake forever. In all communication prior to the wedding, Vicki was always very helpful, professional, and quick to reply. She made suggestions for tweaking the ceremony, and created a wonderful wedding ceremony that was very personal, included our families, and had a truly heart-felt and religious ceremony. 5-star all the way--Vicki truly is one in a million/best person to include in your special day.

Weddings by Vicki 5

Paige · Married on 09/16/2017

Vickie was the best! She was great to work with and the ceremony she wrote for us was so wonderful and fit US perfectly!! The sand ceremony was a wonderful surprise with special meaning to us because of the family involvement! I love Vicki and would recommend her to every couple seeking an officiant. She's the best for sure!!??

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2017

Vicki was amazing. She created us the most original and perfect ceremony. Also, the sand ceremony was so special. Highly recommend her. Professional, flexible, and affordable.

Weddings by Vicki 6

Angela · Married on 06/17/2017

Vicki is amazing to work with. She gave us great advice and helped us plan the ceremony, and then when we had to shorten it due to weather last minute she was very accommodating and flexible. I highly recommend her.

Lia · Married on 06/10/2017

We absolutely loved working with Vicki! She has a wealth of knowledge for creating ceremonies, and ours was so beautiful. She customized it to fit exactly what represented us, and sent us several drafts of the ceremony until we got it exactly the way we wanted it. She came to our rehearsal, and coached us so we wouldn't stumble over our words. As a wedding photographer myself, I can say I'll be recommending her to my couples! We can't thank you enough Vicki!

Kristin · Married on 06/04/2017

Vicki was an absolute life saver!
    It was getting down the wire in finding someone to officiant our NC wedding, I contacted Vicki to see if she would be able to do our wedding as she typically only does VA ceremonies.
    After she did a bit of research she said she could!!
    She truly went above and beyond in my opinion.
    If feel truly blessed to have found her!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Vicki was very accommodating to very thing I had wanted in my wedding! The choices of vows, pledges, and even including all the parents in the event was amazing and more that I could have asked for! People were complementing me on the words that were said during the ceremony! I am so thankful that we found Vicki and were able to have every detail of the ceremony picked out by us!

Hilary · Married on 05/12/2017

Vicki was wonderful! She was so accommodating and flexible. Even though she had only met us through skype and over emails, she made us feel so familiar and comfortable. She's great at what she does, and was the perfect choice for us!

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

She was so wonderful and made sure our special day was personalized and perfect.

Harry · Married on 04/29/2017

When my fiancee (now wife) and I had to pick an officiant and plan a ceremony, we had no idea what we wanted or where to begin. We were instantly impressed with Vicki after meeting her and didn't hesitate to choose her to officiate our wedding. With her help and guidance we were able to create the perfect wedding ceremony! Vicki provided us with hundreds of different options to help us create our own custom wedding ceremony, From traditional or contemporary, to religious or non-religious, there were more than enough different types of options for each type for wedding. She was very flexible as well, helping us customize those options further to make them exactly what we wanted! If you're not that into making a custom ceremony, Vicki also provides a number of pre-made ceremonies to choose from if that's your thing. Our wedding was wonderful and better than we ever could have imagined. I would highly recommended Vicki for your wedding as well!

Grace · Married on 03/18/2017

Vicki was awesome! She took the time to meet with us in the beginning, made sure we got exactly what we wanted out of our ceremony, and ran through everything at our rehearsal so everyone knew what they were doing. She really took the stress out of our ceremony.

Mariecar · Married on 03/03/2017

Vicki was a pleasure to work with; she is very professional and will make the ceremony personable. Meeting her on our first consultation, we knew then that she will make our day all about me and my fiancé.

She also proved it during our rehearsal dinner. She seemed to be the only one who understood that we were preparing for a day focused on us.

I loved how sincere she was with us and the ceremony was just amazing. We highly recommend her to everyone and anyone who wants their special day to be even more amazing!

Chris · Married on 01/14/2017

Weddings by Vicki has been in my family for years. She's married my daughter and her husband and she has performed my wedding as well on March 25, 2017 the ceremony was absolutely beautiful and she also did a rehearsal for us to very good value as well.. Thank You Weddings by Vicki..

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

We had nothing but an amazing experience with Vicki! She offered us the opportunity to create a custom ceremony to fit exactly what we were looking for with many options for types of ceremonies. It seemed a little overwhelming at first, but she has an easy to use document that makes the process a very simple one and offered advice as needed. After our wedding, she gave us a copy of our ceremony as a keepsake and ensured that all of our paperwork was sent to the courthouse in a timely manner so we could get our marriage license copy. Look no further for the perfect officiant!