Weddings by Vicki Reviews

Weddings by Vicki 6
Weddings by Vicki 7

Rhena · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing & Lifesaver

I am so happy about my experience with Vicki. I had reached out to her only two months before my wedding after having a nightmare experience with my previous officiant I had booked a year before.

She made everything so stressfree and really offers the most customizable ceremonies. But it’s better - she will 100% do it all for you if that’s what you choose! She was so patient and kind, I had multiple guests tell me it was the best ceremony they’ve sat through.

Officiants aren’t really services you can use again (haha) but if I had to, I would! Thanks Vicki!!!!!!

Ariell · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy Process, Very Professional

Vicki was very informative and professional! Even some of our wedding party and guests told us how much they liked her. We had no direction or plan for our ceremony and Vicki guided us in creating something simple yet unique to us. She even went above and beyond offering a jacket to one of my shivering bridesmaids prior to the ceremony which was greatly appreciated! Thank you Vicki!

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent service

Vicki was awesome!! My sister in law recommended her and we couldn’t have been happier.

Alyce · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

Vicki was great to work with! We wanted to make our ceremony special to us and Vicki was very helpful with great ideas! She made this part of the wedding super easy for us!!

Weddings by Vicki 8
    Weddings by Vicki 9
  • O

Olivia Callahan · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Mrs. Vicki was absolutely wonderful to work with. She incorporated everything we wanted into the ceremony and really made it feel personal and special on one of the most important moments of our life.

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin Smith · Married on 09/29/2018

Vicki is awesome

Vicki is the nicest person I’ve ever done business with. She made my wedding ceremony so meaningful and beautiful. She’s very flexible, open and honest. I would recommend her to anyone.

Weddings by Vicki 10
    Weddings by Vicki 11
    Weddings by Vicki 12
    Weddings by Vicki 13

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Performed the exact ceremony we wanted. Was very helpful and responsive.

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2018

She did a really good job for our wedding and we were so happy with her service!

Shelley · Married on 06/03/2018

Vicki was absolutely amazing. She was very detailed in our initial phone consultation to explain just how we could customize our ceremony. Once we met with her face to face, there was no doubt that she would be our officiant. The variety of ceremonies that she offers make her a great choice for any couple regardless of the type and style of ceremony you are seeking. All the little touches and personalizations she brings are the icing on the cake. She definitely made our day so very special!!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Vicki made our wedding extra special. Her guidance on including our blended family made the wedding very inclusive. I also loved her ceremony template so we could create the ceremony that best fit our personality and beliefs. I highly recommend her!!

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

She is nice, works with what you want. I think she did an outstanding job

Makayla · Married on 05/25/2018

She was super amazing and very friendly! She was able to work with my a tight schedule an I am beyond happy with how the ceremon went. I can’t say enough good things! :)

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Vicki is an excllent officiant! Would highly recommend!!

• Reegan

Reegan · Married on 12/30/2017

Vicki was one of the best choices we made for our big day! She was so helpful in assisting us put together our vows and entire ceremony walkthrough. I have to be honest, I was so nervous during the ceremony when were about to start and then Vicki started guiding us through and I was so relieved! She was so calm and orchestrated that it helped me relax so much for that big moment!!! I would recommend her over and over again and she was very professional and easy to work with! I cant thank you enough, Vicki!

Weddings by Vicki 14
    Weddings by Vicki 15

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Vicki was amazing and I would recommend anyone getting married to use her. Thank you again for everything

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

Vicki couldn’t have been the best pick for Ryan and I . Our ceremony went exactly how we pictured.. Vicki allowed us and guided us and like I said the ceremony couldn’t have been any more perfect. I would recommend her to any new couples planning for the big day!

DEIRDRE · Married on 10/07/2017

Vicki was absolutely amazing in officiating our wedding. She was recommended to us by another couple who had Vicki as their officiant, and we are so thrilled we followed through with their recommendation. Vicki made the entire process so easy, fun, and heart felt. Vicki made the suggestion of a sand ceremony with my son--and he was happy to be included, and we now have our family keepsake forever. In all communication prior to the wedding, Vicki was always very helpful, professional, and quick to reply. She made suggestions for tweaking the ceremony, and created a wonderful wedding ceremony that was very personal, included our families, and had a truly heart-felt and religious ceremony. 5-star all the way--Vicki truly is one in a million/best person to include in your special day.

Weddings by Vicki 16

Paige · Married on 09/16/2017

Vickie was the best! She was great to work with and the ceremony she wrote for us was so wonderful and fit US perfectly!! The sand ceremony was a wonderful surprise with special meaning to us because of the family involvement! I love Vicki and would recommend her to every couple seeking an officiant. She's the best for sure!!??

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2017

Vicki was amazing. She created us the most original and perfect ceremony. Also, the sand ceremony was so special. Highly recommend her. Professional, flexible, and affordable.

Weddings by Vicki 17

Angela · Married on 06/17/2017

Vicki is amazing to work with. She gave us great advice and helped us plan the ceremony, and then when we had to shorten it due to weather last minute she was very accommodating and flexible. I highly recommend her.

Lia · Married on 06/10/2017

We absolutely loved working with Vicki! She has a wealth of knowledge for creating ceremonies, and ours was so beautiful. She customized it to fit exactly what represented us, and sent us several drafts of the ceremony until we got it exactly the way we wanted it. She came to our rehearsal, and coached us so we wouldn't stumble over our words. As a wedding photographer myself, I can say I'll be recommending her to my couples! We can't thank you enough Vicki!

Kristin · Married on 06/04/2017

Vicki was an absolute life saver!
    It was getting down the wire in finding someone to officiant our NC wedding, I contacted Vicki to see if she would be able to do our wedding as she typically only does VA ceremonies.
    After she did a bit of research she said she could!!
    She truly went above and beyond in my opinion.
    If feel truly blessed to have found her!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Vicki was very accommodating to very thing I had wanted in my wedding! The choices of vows, pledges, and even including all the parents in the event was amazing and more that I could have asked for! People were complementing me on the words that were said during the ceremony! I am so thankful that we found Vicki and were able to have every detail of the ceremony picked out by us!

Hilary · Married on 05/12/2017

Vicki was wonderful! She was so accommodating and flexible. Even though she had only met us through skype and over emails, she made us feel so familiar and comfortable. She's great at what she does, and was the perfect choice for us!

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

She was so wonderful and made sure our special day was personalized and perfect.