Weddings by Vicki Reviews

Weddings by Vicki 5
  • Lori

Lori Elliott · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding officiant

Vicki was amazing! She personalized our ceremony and everybody loved her!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

It was an honor to officiate your ceremony! You and Matt were awesome, and your family was so friendly and welcoming! I wish you both all the very best!

Ken Schuesselin · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfection

I realize the review title might be a little over the top, but it really does summarize our experience with Vicki. We knew we wanted something simple and authentic, and she pulled together the perfect ceremony for our family. Vicki was responsive to our numerous questions and flexible with her choices. She really did help craft the perfect ceremony for what turned out to be a perfect day. Can’t recommend her enough!
    Ken and Sarah

Sent on 11/05/2019

Amanda Marie · Married on 10/11/2019

Ms. Vicki is the best!

Ms. Vicki was incredibly kind and extremely responsive during the entire process. She was so amazing that she agreed to officiate our wedding on a Friday, rushing over to our wedding after work. We also had our ceremony on a military base and she was always flexible and prepared when dealing with the location.

Working with Ms. Vicki means you receive an extensive document that gives you an incredible amount of options for your wedding day ceremony. She flawlessly adheres to any changes and preferences, no matter how small! We were having a beach wedding and she even suggested adding in the Sand Ceremony, which ended up being one of the most special moments of the day. We are so incredibly thankful to have had her as our officiant and we would recommend her to everyone.

Weddings by Vicki 6
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Amanda and Stephen,
    I was beyond blessed to officiate your ceremony! You and your friends and family were amazing! Congratulations again! ♥️

Ashley Bunch · Married on 10/05/2019

She made my wedding complete!

Vicki is the sweetest!! She Told our story so beautifully and perfect!! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

It was an honor to officiate your wedding! Spending time with you, your friends, and your family was the highlight of my day! You, Josh, and Brody are an amazing family! ♥️
  • Allison

Allison Bock · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfectly tailored ceremony

My husband and I met with Vicki several months before the day of the wedding. She was extremely nice and explained the entire process to us. After this meeting, she sent us a large file with many different options for the ceremony. This file made it so easy to tailor the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. We were in a situation where we were already legally married, but we wanted to have a ceremony again with our friends and family. Vicki was so helpful and made it so easy to figure out how we could make it perfect for us. The ceremony turned out to be everything I wanted. Vicki was truly amazing, and I can’t thank her enough. I would strongly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Amber Avellaneda · Married on 05/28/2019

Complete perfection

Vicki provided us with the perfect family blending ceremony! Wouldn’t heave changed a thing!

Weddings by Vicki 7
    Weddings by Vicki 8
    Weddings by Vicki 9
    Weddings by Vicki 10
    Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Lua · Married on 05/20/2019

Amazing! Hire her! :D

From the moment I made contact with Vicki, she was consistently prompt, professional and so nice! Our original, year-long wedding plans unexpectedly fell through and we were looking for an officiant that could marry us on the beachfront in a private ceremony within a couple of days.

She was incredibly flexible and made us feel very comfortable with the process. When the heat index was registering 110 degrees, she put our comfort first and asked us if we wanted to reschedule to another, cooler, day.

The vows that she wrote for us were personal and just lovely. She did a sand ceremony, where we scooped sand from where we were standing and placed them in a jar together.

Both personable and affordable, I highly recommend Vicki, no matter how large or small your wedding is!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Haily E Hughes · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing officiant

We loved working with Vicki! She made everything so easy. She provided us with a variety of options to choose from when it came to our ceremony. We were able to read through a list of example ceremonies to model ours after. Vicki always responded promptly and was easy to communicate with via email and telephone. It was so comforting to see her there early on the day of the wedding with all documents ready to go. She even provided us with a print out of our ceremony as a keep sake. We definitely recommend her services!

Weddings by Vicki 11
    Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Martin · Married on 05/11/2019

A Special Ceremony

Vicki is wonderful. She was so easy to work with, and she helped us focus our ceremony on the themes that were important to us. I would absolutely recommend her services. Many of our guests commented on how well Vicki’s words matched us as a couple - that came from our conversations and correspondence. Such a great lady. Also, she is fast and efficient with the paperwork making sure everything is legal and filed with the proper authorities.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Amanda Campbell · Married on 04/20/2019

Best officiant out there!

Vicki was absolutely wonderful. Very clear spoken, and performed my custom ceremony beautifully and beyond my expectations. Even with my odd work hours she communicated with me through text which was super helpful! I had 5, yes 5 officiants fall through- they would stop responding when I would try to confirm the date, etc. She was solid throughout the entire process even when I reached out to her just 2 weeks in advance! We enjoyed Vicki so much, very competitive prices- highly recommend!!

Weddings by Vicki 12
    Weddings by Vicki 13
    Weddings by Vicki 14
    Sent on 04/23/2019

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

It was such a joy to meet you, Amanda and Dalton! I am honored to have officiated your sweet, special wedding.

Amiee Gallagher · Married on 12/22/2018

Highly Recommended!

Vicki is very friendly, sweet, communicative, eases the bride and groom's worries, she answers all your questions, gives helpful tools, she is very open to any type of ceremony, will even write up your ceremony for you to help take one more item off your list, she is fun to work worth, very easy going, and we highly recommend her services! We had a blast with her at our ceremony!

Weddings by Vicki 15
    Sent on 01/01/2019

Erin · Married on 10/31/2018

Wonderful Experience

We are so glad we chose Vicki for our wedding. She was organized, professional, and very helpful. Vicki’s experience in officiating weddings was very evident to us, and made working with her effortless. She allowed us to customize our ceremony down to every word! We would highly recommend Weddings By Vicki :)

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rhena · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing & Lifesaver

I am so happy about my experience with Vicki. I had reached out to her only two months before my wedding after having a nightmare experience with my previous officiant I had booked a year before.

She made everything so stressfree and really offers the most customizable ceremonies. But it’s better - she will 100% do it all for you if that’s what you choose! She was so patient and kind, I had multiple guests tell me it was the best ceremony they’ve sat through.

Officiants aren’t really services you can use again (haha) but if I had to, I would! Thanks Vicki!!!!!!

Ariell · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy Process, Very Professional

Vicki was very informative and professional! Even some of our wedding party and guests told us how much they liked her. We had no direction or plan for our ceremony and Vicki guided us in creating something simple yet unique to us. She even went above and beyond offering a jacket to one of my shivering bridesmaids prior to the ceremony which was greatly appreciated! Thank you Vicki!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent service

Vicki was awesome!! My sister in law recommended her and we couldn’t have been happier.

Alyce · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

Vicki was great to work with! We wanted to make our ceremony special to us and Vicki was very helpful with great ideas! She made this part of the wedding super easy for us!!

Weddings by Vicki 16
    Weddings by Vicki 17
    Sent on 10/16/2018
  • O

Olivia Callahan · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Mrs. Vicki was absolutely wonderful to work with. She incorporated everything we wanted into the ceremony and really made it feel personal and special on one of the most important moments of our life.

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Vicki blended in like family

Vicki did a phenomonal job with our ceremony. From the email communication back and forth to create the ceremony, to performing the actual ceremony, we couldn't have been more pleased. Her demeanor and way she spoke was like she had been a part of our family for years. Thank you Vicki for making our day flawless!

Weddings by Vicki 18
    Weddings by Vicki 19
    Sent on 02/19/2019

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

Kelly, I was so honored to spend time with you and your beautiful family! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your very special day!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Smith · Married on 09/29/2018

Vicki is awesome

Vicki is the nicest person I’ve ever done business with. She made my wedding ceremony so meaningful and beautiful. She’s very flexible, open and honest. I would recommend her to anyone.

Weddings by Vicki 20
    Weddings by Vicki 21
    Weddings by Vicki 22
    Weddings by Vicki 23

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Performed the exact ceremony we wanted. Was very helpful and responsive.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2018

She did a really good job for our wedding and we were so happy with her service!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Shelley · Married on 06/03/2018

Vicki was absolutely amazing. She was very detailed in our initial phone consultation to explain just how we could customize our ceremony. Once we met with her face to face, there was no doubt that she would be our officiant. The variety of ceremonies that she offers make her a great choice for any couple regardless of the type and style of ceremony you are seeking. All the little touches and personalizations she brings are the icing on the cake. She definitely made our day so very special!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Vicki made our wedding extra special. Her guidance on including our blended family made the wedding very inclusive. I also loved her ceremony template so we could create the ceremony that best fit our personality and beliefs. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

She is nice, works with what you want. I think she did an outstanding job

Sent on 06/08/2018

Makayla · Married on 05/25/2018

She was super amazing and very friendly! She was able to work with my a tight schedule an I am beyond happy with how the ceremon went. I can’t say enough good things! :)

Sent on 06/22/2018