Weddings by Vicki Reviews

91 | Chesapeake, VA

91 Reviews for Weddings by Vicki

• Kayla

Kayla Cole · Getting married on 06/18/2021

Created wedding of our dreams!

Outstanding responsiveness and helped create a ceremony better than we could have imagined when we shifted from our traditional large wedding to a smaller one with COVID taken into account. She helped make the process as easy as possible and within a couple days we went from having nothing planned to having our dream ceremony even with our favorite song playing in the background as I walked down the aisle. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to help us begin the rest of our lives together!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Chris Strang · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Great wedding

Vicki did a great job putting together our beautiful wedding ceremony on short notice. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Elise

Elise Bryant · Married on 10/10/2020

"I do" to this officiant- You should too!

I honestly couldn't recommend Mrs.Vicki more highly to anyone.
    She made our day absolutely perfect. She was warm, and super responsive, even with silly requests. Our wedding became an elopement due to everything going on in the world, and with her as our officiant, none of that mattered. All of our family who was with us absolutely loved her too and kept talking about how wonderful our little ceremony was. She was wonderful!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Shannon Poff · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Wedding Ceremony!

We had Vicki as our wedding officiant on 10/10/2020 and she helped us to have an amazing wedding ceremony! From the beginning, Vicki helped make planning as easy as possible. We had no idea where to start, but she gave us numerous ideas to help create our perfect ceremony. Vicki is very passionate about love and creating a unique moment for each couple. During our rehearsal, she showed great experience in directing the process of the ceremony and answered any questions we may have. I will always remember the moment after saying our vows, I had tears rolling down my face, and Vicki had a tissue ready for me. It may seem like a small gesture, but it meant so much to me. She made me feel at ease in so many ways, especially when things were beginning to get overwhelming. I highly recommend having Vicki to help make your special day one to remember.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Sabrina Venery · Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing!!!

Vicki was amazing. She was extremely responsive and accommodating to all my wishes and changes, even when i changed things 2 days before the ceremony. Extremely satisfied and would highly recommend her. My family even commented on what a great job she did.

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2020

We loved Vicki!!

Vicki really came through for us and made our ceremony so special! A huge huge thanks to Vicki!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Kira

Kira Fletcher · Married on 06/13/2020

Thoughtfully Amazing

Such a stress less experience with Vicki, she helped us every step of the way!! Even when my hair wouldn't act right and we were pushing the clock she was very patient and understanding. Vicki is an absolute doll, her thoughtfulness in composing our ceremony was spot on. After the ceremony everyone complimented us on how they loved Vicki and how she eloquently spoke to our love for each other. The owner of my venue also was very pleased with her. I already have recommended Vicki and her services and will continue to highly recommend, Weddings by Vicki!!! Thank you Vicki!!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kira! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Cody and to officiate your wedding.
  • Allie

Allie Grose · Married on 04/04/2020

Weddings by Vicki

We asked Vicki to be our officiant a little last minute since our first time backed out and she was absolutely amazing. She responded in a timely manner and was the nicest and sincerest person we could have hoped for. I would recommend Vicki to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

Thank you, Allie! It was an honor and a pleasure to officiate your wedding. I wish you and Sam so much happiness!
  • Lori

Lori Elliott · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding officiant

Vicki was amazing! She personalized our ceremony and everybody loved her!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

It was an honor to officiate your ceremony! You and Matt were awesome, and your family was so friendly and welcoming! I wish you both all the very best!

Ken Schuesselin · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfection

I realize the review title might be a little over the top, but it really does summarize our experience with Vicki. We knew we wanted something simple and authentic, and she pulled together the perfect ceremony for our family. Vicki was responsive to our numerous questions and flexible with her choices. She really did help craft the perfect ceremony for what turned out to be a perfect day. Can’t recommend her enough!
    Ken and Sarah

Sent on 11/05/2019

Amanda Marie · Married on 10/11/2019

Ms. Vicki is the best!

Ms. Vicki was incredibly kind and extremely responsive during the entire process. She was so amazing that she agreed to officiate our wedding on a Friday, rushing over to our wedding after work. We also had our ceremony on a military base and she was always flexible and prepared when dealing with the location.

Working with Ms. Vicki means you receive an extensive document that gives you an incredible amount of options for your wedding day ceremony. She flawlessly adheres to any changes and preferences, no matter how small! We were having a beach wedding and she even suggested adding in the Sand Ceremony, which ended up being one of the most special moments of the day. We are so incredibly thankful to have had her as our officiant and we would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Amanda and Stephen,
    I was beyond blessed to officiate your ceremony! You and your friends and family were amazing! Congratulations again! ♥️

Ashley Bunch · Married on 10/05/2019

She made my wedding complete!

Vicki is the sweetest!! She Told our story so beautifully and perfect!! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

It was an honor to officiate your wedding! Spending time with you, your friends, and your family was the highlight of my day! You, Josh, and Brody are an amazing family! ♥️
  • Allison

Allison Bock · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfectly tailored ceremony

My husband and I met with Vicki several months before the day of the wedding. She was extremely nice and explained the entire process to us. After this meeting, she sent us a large file with many different options for the ceremony. This file made it so easy to tailor the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. We were in a situation where we were already legally married, but we wanted to have a ceremony again with our friends and family. Vicki was so helpful and made it so easy to figure out how we could make it perfect for us. The ceremony turned out to be everything I wanted. Vicki was truly amazing, and I can’t thank her enough. I would strongly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Amber Avellaneda · Married on 05/28/2019

Complete perfection

Vicki provided us with the perfect family blending ceremony! Wouldn’t heave changed a thing!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Lua · Married on 05/20/2019

Amazing! Hire her! :D

From the moment I made contact with Vicki, she was consistently prompt, professional and so nice! Our original, year-long wedding plans unexpectedly fell through and we were looking for an officiant that could marry us on the beachfront in a private ceremony within a couple of days.

She was incredibly flexible and made us feel very comfortable with the process. When the heat index was registering 110 degrees, she put our comfort first and asked us if we wanted to reschedule to another, cooler, day.

The vows that she wrote for us were personal and just lovely. She did a sand ceremony, where we scooped sand from where we were standing and placed them in a jar together.

Both personable and affordable, I highly recommend Vicki, no matter how large or small your wedding is!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Haily E Hughes · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing officiant

We loved working with Vicki! She made everything so easy. She provided us with a variety of options to choose from when it came to our ceremony. We were able to read through a list of example ceremonies to model ours after. Vicki always responded promptly and was easy to communicate with via email and telephone. It was so comforting to see her there early on the day of the wedding with all documents ready to go. She even provided us with a print out of our ceremony as a keep sake. We definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Martin · Married on 05/11/2019

A Special Ceremony

Vicki is wonderful. She was so easy to work with, and she helped us focus our ceremony on the themes that were important to us. I would absolutely recommend her services. Many of our guests commented on how well Vicki’s words matched us as a couple - that came from our conversations and correspondence. Such a great lady. Also, she is fast and efficient with the paperwork making sure everything is legal and filed with the proper authorities.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Amanda Campbell · Married on 04/20/2019

Best officiant out there!

Vicki was absolutely wonderful. Very clear spoken, and performed my custom ceremony beautifully and beyond my expectations. Even with my odd work hours she communicated with me through text which was super helpful! I had 5, yes 5 officiants fall through- they would stop responding when I would try to confirm the date, etc. She was solid throughout the entire process even when I reached out to her just 2 weeks in advance! We enjoyed Vicki so much, very competitive prices- highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

It was such a joy to meet you, Amanda and Dalton! I am honored to have officiated your sweet, special wedding.

Amiee Gallagher · Married on 12/22/2018

Highly Recommended!

Vicki is very friendly, sweet, communicative, eases the bride and groom's worries, she answers all your questions, gives helpful tools, she is very open to any type of ceremony, will even write up your ceremony for you to help take one more item off your list, she is fun to work worth, very easy going, and we highly recommend her services! We had a blast with her at our ceremony!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Erin · Married on 10/31/2018

Wonderful Experience

We are so glad we chose Vicki for our wedding. She was organized, professional, and very helpful. Vicki’s experience in officiating weddings was very evident to us, and made working with her effortless. She allowed us to customize our ceremony down to every word! We would highly recommend Weddings By Vicki :)

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rhena · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing & Lifesaver

I am so happy about my experience with Vicki. I had reached out to her only two months before my wedding after having a nightmare experience with my previous officiant I had booked a year before.

She made everything so stressfree and really offers the most customizable ceremonies. But it’s better - she will 100% do it all for you if that’s what you choose! She was so patient and kind, I had multiple guests tell me it was the best ceremony they’ve sat through.

Officiants aren’t really services you can use again (haha) but if I had to, I would! Thanks Vicki!!!!!!

Ariell · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy Process, Very Professional

Vicki was very informative and professional! Even some of our wedding party and guests told us how much they liked her. We had no direction or plan for our ceremony and Vicki guided us in creating something simple yet unique to us. She even went above and beyond offering a jacket to one of my shivering bridesmaids prior to the ceremony which was greatly appreciated! Thank you Vicki!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent service

Vicki was awesome!! My sister in law recommended her and we couldn’t have been happier.

Alyce · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

Vicki was great to work with! We wanted to make our ceremony special to us and Vicki was very helpful with great ideas! She made this part of the wedding super easy for us!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • O

Olivia Callahan · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Mrs. Vicki was absolutely wonderful to work with. She incorporated everything we wanted into the ceremony and really made it feel personal and special on one of the most important moments of our life.