Weddings by Vicki Reviews

Weddings by Vicki 7
  • Victoria

Victoria Lua · Married on 05/20/2019

Amazing! Hire her! :D

From the moment I made contact with Vicki, she was consistently prompt, professional and so nice! Our original, year-long wedding plans unexpectedly fell through and we were looking for an officiant that could marry us on the beachfront in a private ceremony within a couple of days.

She was incredibly flexible and made us feel very comfortable with the process. When the heat index was registering 110 degrees, she put our comfort first and asked us if we wanted to reschedule to another, cooler, day.

The vows that she wrote for us were personal and just lovely. She did a sand ceremony, where we scooped sand from where we were standing and placed them in a jar together.

Both personable and affordable, I highly recommend Vicki, no matter how large or small your wedding is!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Amanda Campbell · Married on 04/20/2019

Best officiant out there!

Vicki was absolutely wonderful. Very clear spoken, and performed my custom ceremony beautifully and beyond my expectations. Even with my odd work hours she communicated with me through text which was super helpful! I had 5, yes 5 officiants fall through- they would stop responding when I would try to confirm the date, etc. She was solid throughout the entire process even when I reached out to her just 2 weeks in advance! We enjoyed Vicki so much, very competitive prices- highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Weddings by Vicki 8
    Weddings by Vicki 9
    Weddings by Vicki 10

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

It was such a joy to meet you, Amanda and Dalton! I am honored to have officiated your sweet, special wedding.

Amiee Gallagher · Married on 12/22/2018

Highly Recommended!

Vicki is very friendly, sweet, communicative, eases the bride and groom's worries, she answers all your questions, gives helpful tools, she is very open to any type of ceremony, will even write up your ceremony for you to help take one more item off your list, she is fun to work worth, very easy going, and we highly recommend her services! We had a blast with her at our ceremony!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Weddings by Vicki 11

Erin · Married on 10/31/2018

Wonderful Experience

We are so glad we chose Vicki for our wedding. She was organized, professional, and very helpful. Vicki’s experience in officiating weddings was very evident to us, and made working with her effortless. She allowed us to customize our ceremony down to every word! We would highly recommend Weddings By Vicki :)

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rhena · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing & Lifesaver

I am so happy about my experience with Vicki. I had reached out to her only two months before my wedding after having a nightmare experience with my previous officiant I had booked a year before.

She made everything so stressfree and really offers the most customizable ceremonies. But it’s better - she will 100% do it all for you if that’s what you choose! She was so patient and kind, I had multiple guests tell me it was the best ceremony they’ve sat through.

Officiants aren’t really services you can use again (haha) but if I had to, I would! Thanks Vicki!!!!!!

Ariell · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy Process, Very Professional

Vicki was very informative and professional! Even some of our wedding party and guests told us how much they liked her. We had no direction or plan for our ceremony and Vicki guided us in creating something simple yet unique to us. She even went above and beyond offering a jacket to one of my shivering bridesmaids prior to the ceremony which was greatly appreciated! Thank you Vicki!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent service

Vicki was awesome!! My sister in law recommended her and we couldn’t have been happier.

Alyce · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

Vicki was great to work with! We wanted to make our ceremony special to us and Vicki was very helpful with great ideas! She made this part of the wedding super easy for us!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Weddings by Vicki 12
    Weddings by Vicki 13
  • O

Olivia Callahan · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Mrs. Vicki was absolutely wonderful to work with. She incorporated everything we wanted into the ceremony and really made it feel personal and special on one of the most important moments of our life.

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Vicki blended in like family

Vicki did a phenomonal job with our ceremony. From the email communication back and forth to create the ceremony, to performing the actual ceremony, we couldn't have been more pleased. Her demeanor and way she spoke was like she had been a part of our family for years. Thank you Vicki for making our day flawless!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Weddings by Vicki 14
    Weddings by Vicki 15

Weddings by Vicki's reply:

Kelly, I was so honored to spend time with you and your beautiful family! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your very special day!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Smith · Married on 09/29/2018

Vicki is awesome

Vicki is the nicest person I’ve ever done business with. She made my wedding ceremony so meaningful and beautiful. She’s very flexible, open and honest. I would recommend her to anyone.

Weddings by Vicki 16
    Weddings by Vicki 17
    Weddings by Vicki 18
    Weddings by Vicki 19

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Performed the exact ceremony we wanted. Was very helpful and responsive.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2018

She did a really good job for our wedding and we were so happy with her service!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Shelley · Married on 06/03/2018

Vicki was absolutely amazing. She was very detailed in our initial phone consultation to explain just how we could customize our ceremony. Once we met with her face to face, there was no doubt that she would be our officiant. The variety of ceremonies that she offers make her a great choice for any couple regardless of the type and style of ceremony you are seeking. All the little touches and personalizations she brings are the icing on the cake. She definitely made our day so very special!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Vicki made our wedding extra special. Her guidance on including our blended family made the wedding very inclusive. I also loved her ceremony template so we could create the ceremony that best fit our personality and beliefs. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

She is nice, works with what you want. I think she did an outstanding job

Sent on 06/08/2018

Makayla · Married on 05/25/2018

She was super amazing and very friendly! She was able to work with my a tight schedule an I am beyond happy with how the ceremon went. I can’t say enough good things! :)

Sent on 06/22/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Vicki is an excllent officiant! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • Reegan

Reegan · Married on 12/30/2017

Vicki was one of the best choices we made for our big day! She was so helpful in assisting us put together our vows and entire ceremony walkthrough. I have to be honest, I was so nervous during the ceremony when were about to start and then Vicki started guiding us through and I was so relieved! She was so calm and orchestrated that it helped me relax so much for that big moment!!! I would recommend her over and over again and she was very professional and easy to work with! I cant thank you enough, Vicki!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Weddings by Vicki 20
    Weddings by Vicki 21

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Vicki was amazing and I would recommend anyone getting married to use her. Thank you again for everything

Sent on 12/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

Vicki couldn’t have been the best pick for Ryan and I . Our ceremony went exactly how we pictured.. Vicki allowed us and guided us and like I said the ceremony couldn’t have been any more perfect. I would recommend her to any new couples planning for the big day!

Sent on 10/19/2017

DEIRDRE · Married on 10/07/2017

Vicki was absolutely amazing in officiating our wedding. She was recommended to us by another couple who had Vicki as their officiant, and we are so thrilled we followed through with their recommendation. Vicki made the entire process so easy, fun, and heart felt. Vicki made the suggestion of a sand ceremony with my son--and he was happy to be included, and we now have our family keepsake forever. In all communication prior to the wedding, Vicki was always very helpful, professional, and quick to reply. She made suggestions for tweaking the ceremony, and created a wonderful wedding ceremony that was very personal, included our families, and had a truly heart-felt and religious ceremony. 5-star all the way--Vicki truly is one in a million/best person to include in your special day.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Weddings by Vicki 22

Paige · Married on 09/16/2017

Vickie was the best! She was great to work with and the ceremony she wrote for us was so wonderful and fit US perfectly!! The sand ceremony was a wonderful surprise with special meaning to us because of the family involvement! I love Vicki and would recommend her to every couple seeking an officiant. She's the best for sure!!??

Sent on 10/13/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2017

Vicki was amazing. She created us the most original and perfect ceremony. Also, the sand ceremony was so special. Highly recommend her. Professional, flexible, and affordable.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Weddings by Vicki 23

Angela · Married on 06/17/2017

Vicki is amazing to work with. She gave us great advice and helped us plan the ceremony, and then when we had to shorten it due to weather last minute she was very accommodating and flexible. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/18/2017