Beautiful Moments Reviews

10 Reviews for Beautiful Moments

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Spoth · Married on 02/15/2019

Everything was amazing!!

Every part of working with Beautiful Moments start to finish was awesome. We had Bailley for my wedding day, and she was amazing! She was a blast to work with and have each girl in my wedding party (who all have very different taste) exactly what they wanted. At first I was worried about airbrush makeup looking to heavy, but Bailley nailed the natural but flawless look. I would 100% use her for an event again and recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Gina · Married on 07/20/2018

Excellent!

I am so glad that I found Beautiful Moments for my wedding day hair/makeup! Tracy was so nice and easy to work with throughout the whole process. She was patient during the hair trial and helped me find a look that I loved. Bailly was amazing and I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup turned out. I felt that they were very reasonably priced and it was a huge perk that they travel to the bridal party location. I have already recommended them to 3 of my friends and they have all had a positive experience as well!

Sent on 09/12/2019

katie · Married on 10/13/2017

Tracy was great. She came right to where the bridal party was getting ready. She was always quickly responsive to texts/emails. Very reasonable and receptive to the needs of our whole bridal party. She made a great day even better! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Neha · Married on 07/08/2017

We worked with Tracy for our brother's wedding. It was a destination wedding and we were traveling to Buffalo, NY for it. I found Tracy through Wedding Wire. She is phenomenal. She is very sweet and is always on time. She did our hair for two events and we absolutely loved her work. I would highly recommend her services. :)

Sent on 07/13/2017

Beautiful Moments's reply:

Thank you Neha! It was such a pleasure meeting you and your family!!

deborah · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our makeup done by Bailly and she was very polite and did a wonderful job on the whole bridal party. The makeup stayed on all day, even through tears.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Beautiful Moments's reply:

That's great to hear! Bailly is a very valuable part of our team! Thank you!

Kate · Married on 04/23/2016

Tracy was wonderful to work with! She was always very quick to respond to my emails and very friendly/professional to work with. I did a trial with her at her home a few months before the wedding, and she was very receptive to my thoughts and what I wanted my makeup to look like. On the day of the wedding she did my makeup as well as my 6 bridesmaids- she was very efficient and we were all very pleased with our results, the makeup lasted well throughout the night! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Beautiful Moments's reply:

Thank you Kate! You were a pleasure to work with!!!!

Marcy · Married on 12/22/2017

Tracy did a great job on my hair and was very flexible and easy to work with. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/22/2017

CLARISSA · Married on 06/10/2016

I purchased hair and makeup services from Weddings by Tracy for myself and my bridal part for my June 10th wedding Tracy did an amazing job and was professional and on time. She made the whole experience very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Beautiful Moments's reply:

Thank you Clarissa. It was nice meeting you and we're happy everything went well!

christine · Married on 04/24/2016

Tracy did a really nice job for the wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Beautiful Moments's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was a pleasure to service your wedding!

Cathy · Married on 05/29/2016

2.8
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Generally happy with the customer service and responsiveness. But it was kind of a bummer that my curls fell out, had lots of fly a ways and my hair was practically straight after the ceremony. One of my guests told me that its okay my curls fell out because now I had a "beachy look". Also, 2 of my bridesmaids had hair came out of their updos, one before the reception started and one before we even left for the ceremony. I accept that my hair is long, heavy and it was hot, but I expected that my hair would hold a little longer and I felt the fly a aways made my hair look stringy. Not ideal on wedding day :(. Although most of my bridal party's hair looked pretty and no one outside the wedding would of known the difference, the styles were also a bit different from what was provided as pictures. My feelings are mixed :-\

Sent on 06/30/2016

Cathy,

We're very sorry our stylist did not use enough bobby pins to secure the hair on some of your bridal party. We're also sorry your curls fell however when hair is worn down and curled, there is never a guarantee to how long the curls will last, due to everyone's hair being different. Otherwise, we're glad you had a good experience and it was a pleasure to service your wedding!!