Weddings by Thom Reviews

Weddings by Thom 2
Weddings by Thom 3

Jessica Andresen · Married on 10/27/2018

The Dream Photographer

Literally I don’t have enough words to tell you how awesome Thom was, an absolute dream to work with. During our pre-wedding shoot Michael and I were at ease straight away, we laughed lots and the photos turned out just awesome. Thom did such an amazing job on our wedding day, he managed to capture so many wonderful moments even those we missed! The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly. Don’t book your wedding until you have booked Thom – you need him for your wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Weddings by Thom's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We had a great time shooting your Wedding. You ever need anything else from me don’t hesitate to ask our services don’t end with the delivery of photos. Best

Lou Wanecke · Married on 10/20/2018

Bad weather....Great wedding shots

Thom was a true professional. His years of experience and his love of shooting weddings, was evident when our daughters wedding didn't quit go as planned. Our outdoor wedding had to be moved inside because of inclement weather. He captured the wedding beautifully. His confidence and professionalism was evident. I didn't worry one minute that he wouldn't deliver on all his promises. Great Job.

Thomas · Married on 10/08/2018

Thom is great at his job. He captured our proposal beautifully! He also was amazing with communication before and after the event. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Weddings by Thom's reply:

Thanks so much! Loved shooting you two. You guys made my job easy. You're a great couple and fun to be around.

All my Best

Jana Proctor · Married on 08/18/2018

The Right Photographer

Our photos were unbelievable! I have gotten so many compliments on them. We had some issues because of the different strong personalities among family members and Thom was able to make everyone comfortable and forget their differences I didn’t think it would be possible. He brought along a second photographer and their was always someone in the right place at the right time. I highly recommend Thom you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Weddings by Thom's reply:

JP you and Colton were great to hang with! C's Vow was very teary! we got great Pics. Thanks so much

Jen Stuart · Married on 06/22/2018

A Vendor who felt like a friend

My partner and I searched through pages and pages of portfolios until, I found EXACTLY what I was looking for in Thom’s work. His work is incredible and as an added bonus he is a super person. He is so good with communication and his relaxed shooting style made our day so smooth. Look no farther! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Weddings by Thom's reply:

Jen thank you for the kind words. You two are the best. Loved working for you! I know you two will be very happy.

Joe · Married on 09/25/2016

One thing that really stood out is that Thom really enjoyed doing the photography. He always cheerful, attentive and took every request with a smile. Also, he seemed to float in at every critical moment, always kept the bride, groom and wedding party center of attention and then floated out, a real artist. Thom was fun to talk to, energetic, courteous and probably the most professional photographer I have had the pleasure to meet.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Weddings by Thom's reply:

It really makes me feel great to know I have captured someone's memories to last a lifetime. Thank you, everyone, for making it possible for me.

Alice · Married on 07/09/2016

I actually chose Thom based on his reviews and his relaxed journalistic style! He came highly recommended and definitely did not disappoint! I could not have been happier with a photographer. He was the photographer and not a service. I never had any trouble getting a hold of thom and he answered the million questions and concerns I had even within days of our wedding. Thom arrived early, which was fantastic! Throughout the day I never worried once, as he was capturing every moment in real time. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants professionalism, vision, and a genuine care and respect from their photographer. He took almost 2,000 pictures! Because of Thom’s flexibility and creativity, I have pictures from my wedding that I'm going to cherish for years to come. We had such a great time, he was professional and so casual, everything was easy and stress free. He was amazing!!

rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

Thom Hooke was a dream come true! He was such a pleasure to work with and made it so much fun for Us and everyone involved. Our photos were unbelievable! I have gotten so many compliments on them how we all look like we are having so much fun, and it's because we actually were! Instead of the typical posed candid shots where your told to be laughing and not looking at the camera, We really were laughing and having fun! That is because Thom was so fun and made all my girls so comfortable it was so enjoyable. You can truely see it in our photos. Thom was extremely dedicated he even showed up before we did at the venue and had already scouted the whole place. I'm usually not one to show off pictures of myself or even post much on social media, but I can't help myself with these photos. I have shown them off so much and the reactions are so incredible! We could not be happier with our experience with Hooke photo and I recommend him one hundred percent.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Weddings by Thom's reply:

Rachel and Josh were the most fantastic couple ever. Relaxed, Happy, in love, It was a pleasure sharing this day with you guys.
  • F

fernando · Married on 07/25/2015

Thom is seriously experienced and thorough. Beyond knowing ambient lighting he brings extensive commercial studio lighting skills into his work and gives catalog worthy results. If you want someone who isn't going to churn out formulaic shots and give you something both professional and unique hire Thom. He's the real deal!

Kaity · Married on 01/05/2013

I could not be more thrilled with my wedding photos! Thom Hooke is an incredibly talented photographer with a creative eye. Not only did my photos turn out beautifully, but we had such a great time taking them. Thom is great at making you feel relaxed so that the "real you" shines through. He is also great at handling a crowd and making sure you get the shots you want, along with the ones you would never think to get. I highly recommend Thom Hooke and look forward to using him in the future for family photos.

Jeannie · Married on 11/04/2011

Our daughter's wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking due to Thom's talent, vision, creativity and attention to detail. Thank you Hooke Photo for etching this beautiful day in to tangible memories to last a lifetime! Highly recommend!