6 Reviews for Weddings by Thom

Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
6 Weddings by Thom Reviews

One thing that really stood out is that Thom really enjoyed doing the photography. He always cheerful, attentive and took every request with a smile. Also, he seemed to float in at every critical moment, always kept the bride, groom and wedding party center of attention and then floated out, a real artist. Thom was fun to talk to, energetic, courteous and probably the most professional photographer I have had the pleasure to meet.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joe, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I actually chose Thom based on his reviews and his relaxed journalistic style! He came highly recommended and definitely did not disappoint! I could not have been happier with a photographer. He was the photographer and not a service. I never had any trouble getting a hold of thom and he answered the million questions and concerns I had even within days of our wedding. Thom arrived early, which was fantastic! Throughout the day I never worried once, as he was capturing every moment in real time. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants professionalism, vision, and a genuine care and respect from their photographer. He took almost 2,000 pictures! Because of Thom’s flexibility and creativity, I have pictures from my wedding that I'm going to cherish for years to come. We had such a great time, he was professional and so casual, everything was easy and stress free. He was amazing!!

Profile Picture Alice, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thom Hooke was a dream come true! He was such a pleasure to work with and made it so much fun for Us and everyone involved. Our photos were unbelievable! I have gotten so many compliments on them how we all look like we are having so much fun, and it's because we actually were! Instead of the typical posed candid shots where your told to be laughing and not looking at the camera, We really were laughing and having fun! That is because Thom was so fun and made all my girls so comfortable it was so enjoyable. You can truely see it in our photos. Thom was extremely dedicated he even showed up before we did at the venue and had already scouted the whole place. I'm usually not one to show off pictures of myself or even post much on social media, but I can't help myself with these photos. I have shown them off so much and the reactions are so incredible! We could not be happier with our experience with Hooke photo and I recommend him one hundred percent.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture rachel, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thom is seriously experienced and thorough. Beyond knowing ambient lighting he brings extensive commercial studio lighting skills into his work and gives catalog worthy results. If you want someone who isn't going to churn out formulaic shots and give you something both professional and unique hire Thom. He's the real deal!

Profile Picture fernando, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not be more thrilled with my wedding photos! Thom Hooke is an incredibly talented photographer with a creative eye. Not only did my photos turn out beautifully, but we had such a great time taking them. Thom is great at making you feel relaxed so that the "real you" shines through. He is also great at handling a crowd and making sure you get the shots you want, along with the ones you would never think to get. I highly recommend Thom Hooke and look forward to using him in the future for family photos.

Profile Picture User2160024, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Our daughter's wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking due to Thom's talent, vision, creativity and attention to detail. Thank you Hooke Photo for etching this beautiful day in to tangible memories to last a lifetime! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 11/4/11, 1 Review