Weddings by Thom Reviews

8 | Lake Geneva, WI

8 Reviews for Weddings by Thom

8 Weddings by Thom Reviews

Thomas · Married on 10/08/2018

Thom is great at his job. He captured our proposal beautifully! He also was amazing with communication before and after the event. Would recommend to anyone!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

Thom was amazing. He makes you feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out amazing. He has an artistic eye and captured some amazing moments. We were so happy with his work! I would definitely recommend him to other future brides.

Weddings by Thom 1
    Weddings by Thom 2
    Weddings by Thom 3

Joe · Married on 09/25/2016

One thing that really stood out is that Thom really enjoyed doing the photography. He always cheerful, attentive and took every request with a smile. Also, he seemed to float in at every critical moment, always kept the bride, groom and wedding party center of attention and then floated out, a real artist. Thom was fun to talk to, energetic, courteous and probably the most professional photographer I have had the pleasure to meet.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Weddings by Thom's reply:

It really makes me feel great to know I have captured someone's memories to last a lifetime. Thank you, everyone, for making it possible for me.

rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

Thom Hooke was a dream come true! He was such a pleasure to work with and made it so much fun for Us and everyone involved. Our photos were unbelievable! I have gotten so many compliments on them how we all look like we are having so much fun, and it's because we actually were! Instead of the typical posed candid shots where your told to be laughing and not looking at the camera, We really were laughing and having fun! That is because Thom was so fun and made all my girls so comfortable it was so enjoyable. You can truely see it in our photos. Thom was extremely dedicated he even showed up before we did at the venue and had already scouted the whole place. I'm usually not one to show off pictures of myself or even post much on social media, but I can't help myself with these photos. I have shown them off so much and the reactions are so incredible! We could not be happier with our experience with Hooke photo and I recommend him one hundred percent.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Weddings by Thom's reply:

Rachel and Josh were the most fantastic couple ever. Relaxed, Happy, in love, It was a pleasure sharing this day with you guys.
  • F

fernando · Married on 07/25/2015

Thom is seriously experienced and thorough. Beyond knowing ambient lighting he brings extensive commercial studio lighting skills into his work and gives catalog worthy results. If you want someone who isn't going to churn out formulaic shots and give you something both professional and unique hire Thom. He's the real deal!

Kaity · Married on 01/05/2013

I could not be more thrilled with my wedding photos! Thom Hooke is an incredibly talented photographer with a creative eye. Not only did my photos turn out beautifully, but we had such a great time taking them. Thom is great at making you feel relaxed so that the "real you" shines through. He is also great at handling a crowd and making sure you get the shots you want, along with the ones you would never think to get. I highly recommend Thom Hooke and look forward to using him in the future for family photos.

Jeannie · Married on 11/04/2011

Our daughter's wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking due to Thom's talent, vision, creativity and attention to detail. Thank you Hooke Photo for etching this beautiful day in to tangible memories to last a lifetime! Highly recommend!