Weddings By The Sea - Terry Plank, Officiant Reviews

6 | Half Moon Bay, CA

6 Reviews for Weddings By The Sea - Terry Plank, Officiant

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

Terry was an amazing officiant! He was easy to communicate with via email, and we just had one Skype meeting 3 weeks before our wedding to go over our ceremony and give us suggestions. He has done over 2,000 weddings, and it is clear how experienced he is. Terry covered all the points we discussed with him and he added his light sense of humor to make the ceremony more personable. I would definitely recommend Terry if you want a non-denominational officiant.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Terry is fun, easy going and professional. He made our special day memorable.

Sent on 12/29/2012

My husband and I just loved Terry, Deborah, the photographer, and every thing about the package that we purchased with them! Not only were they super professional, but they did such awesome work. I don't think any one has better wedding photos than us from Crissy Field in San Francisco :).

I would recommend Wedding's by the Sea to any one who is having a San Francisco destination wedding, and wants it all taken care of. From the flowers, to the photographer, to the officiant, getting the location permits. They were just wonderful to work with. Terry is such a sweetie as well. He walked me down to my husband and allowed us to customize our vows and readings!

Sent on 07/08/2012
  • W

William · Married on 08/01/2010

Terry was beyond great. Like others said, his website provides many useful information that are presented upfront. We immediately felt he was the right person for our wedding after watching the video.

We didn't do rehearsal together and only used email to confirm the vows. We met on the wedding day for the first time and he was able to use the things we talked about at the start point immediately during the ceremony. He knew what to say at the right time and had very good control of the atmosphere. His speech about love and how a couple should support each other was like passing on his experience to us. In the very short time we met, he really made us feel connected to him. We were busy taking pictures and getting ourselves prepared for the first dance so we didn't take a picture with him, which I kinda regretted.... many many guests were impressed by Terry and asked us how we found him.

So thank you Terry for the speech you gave to us and our guests, for the laughter you brought to our wedding, and of course for being the perfect officiant!

Sent on 08/15/2010
  • Deb

Deb · Married on 01/09/2002

I think the most important qualification about a wedding officiant is that they:

1.) Have experience.
    2.) Can put you at ease.
    3.) Will fit the ceremony to your needs.

Terry Plank of Weddings by the Sea qualifies in every respect as a trusted, experienced wedding officiant. Since our ceremony was very small & casual, we felt most comfortable in Terry's office. We were able to incorporate our own vows into the ceremony, and he did a great job of officiating the rest. Terry's daughter Debra took a few photos of us, and signed as a witness on the wedding license, so we were well taken care of. I would recommend Weddings by the Sea with confidence, to anyone looking for a wedding officiant or wedding package, no matter how large - or small - your wedding might be.

Sent on 03/03/2009
  • Jeremytu

Jeremy · Married on 09/20/2009

3.5
      3.5

Nice Officiant to work with.

Sent on 10/07/2009