Weddings By Michele Decelles Reviews

Weddings By Michele Decelles 4
Weddings By Michele Decelles 5

Kayla · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Highly recommend

Michelle was amazing! She is extremely pleasant, nice, and genuine. She is passionate about her job. I would highly recommend her for anybody's wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Du Zhao · Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful Ceremony

Michele is so friendly and professional! We visited her home twice for preparation and she and her son prepared everything perfectly. Even for our frequent and last minute change she's still patient and made everything correct. Under her guidance the ceremony was wonderful!!!

Weddings By Michele Decelles 6
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Weddings By Michele Decelles's reply:

Thank you so much! You were wonderful to meet with. It was my pleasure. I wish you happiness always!
    Best Wishes,
  • Shayla

Shayla · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding 10.12.19

Michele was the best vendor we hired . She was extremely prompt and professional. She joined us at the rehearsal and explained everything clearly and made everyone very comfortable at what they had to do. She was so personable and sweet . She made sure that everything was on time and she spoke clearly and loudly for everyone to hear . She helped make our ceremony very personal and perfect . I would recommend her 100/10 she’s the best officiant I’ve seen and I will be letting everyone know that’s getting married . Thank you again Michele for making my wedding ceremony everything I’ve dreamt of !!

Weddings By Michele Decelles 7
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Gabriela Jake · Married on 10/05/2019

The most perfect day!

From the first time we met with her, we knew Michele was the right person to officiate our wedding. We had no idea where to even begin with crafting our ceremony, but she made the process so easy and straight forward. We received so many comments from our guests about how beautiful the ceremony was. We highly recommend her!

Weddings By Michele Decelles 8
    Sent on 10/09/2019

Weddings By Michele Decelles's reply:

Thank you so much for the Beautiful review! And for the gorgeous picture! Best wishes for a long and happy Marriage!♥️
  • Angelique

Angelique · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing Officiant!

My husband and I found Michele through our venue, the Coachmen’s Lodge, as she was a preferred vendor. Michele welcomed us into her home for our first visit and was such a pleasure to chat with. We decided that day to have her as our officiant. We met with Michele once more before the wedding but of course exchanged several emails over the months before our wedding. It was clear from the beginning that Michele is professional and knows exactly what she is doing. Michele offered us great suggestions and tips for how to run our ceremony; she provided an entire book that included everything we needed. Michele thinks of every detail from how she presented our ritual (letter and wine box) during the ceremony, to how we wanted to be pronounced, to stepping out of the way so our first kiss was just the two of us in the photo. She absolutely surpassed our expectations and then some. Michele set up the letter and wine box ritual with her own items and provided the microphone stand for our readers. She also has her own mike for herself your DJ is unable to provide one. Many of our quests commented to us about how well spoken she is, how well the ceremony flowed, and how beautiful her words were. My husband and I loved having Michele officiate our wedding and I can’t recommend her enough. We married on 10/4/2019.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Weddings By Michele Decelles's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the beautiful review! It was such a pleasure Officiating your Wedding and being a part of your special day! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! 💕

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Michele helped make my vision of the perfect wedding come true! I will never forget when I first sat down with her and I told her that I wanted something quick and simple with one Irish tradition included, she showed me examples of other weddings and some amazing readings and vows that I instantly knew were perfect! From the separate ring vows to the way the exchange between walking down with my father to my father shaking my groom's hand then bride and groom walking up, it was absolutely perfect. Michele paid attention to all the small details and made the ceremony perfect with very little effort from me. She was quick to respond to emails and I cannot say it enough how amazing and perfect she made our day. Thank you Michele!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Weddings By Michele Decelles's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure Officiating your Wedding! What perfect weather you had for your day. With the bad weather the day before!
    Wishing you and Matthew a lifetime of happiness!
    Always,
  • Robin

Robin DuVarney · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredibly Personable and Professional

Michele is a complete professional with a down to earth personality who makes you feel comfortable with every step of the planning and creative process. She truly wants to make your day special. She even gives you a beautiful book full of ceremony ideas so each couple can customize their own wedding. Michele is a true gem. We all loved her.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Weddings By Michele Decelles's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure Officiating your son and daughter-in-law Wedding. Your family and friends were very warm and friendly. My sincere thanks!♥️

Elizabeth Thibault · Married on 07/27/2019

Outstanding

Michele went above and beyond to ensure our ceremony was perfect. She is so down go earth and helped calm my husbands nerves. She allows you to have meetings in her own home where she provides complimentary refreshments to go over ceremony details. She was such an important piece to our day. My husband and I are so grateful for Michele and everything she did for us!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen DeLeo · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Choice

We were so happy that we chose Michele for our officiant. She was a valuable resource for developing our vows. Michele was very professional, thorough, and kind. She listen to our ideas and was very helpful in developing our ceremony which turned out to be perfect. So grateful Michele was part of our day.

Weddings By Michele Decelles 9
    Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Michele is AMAZING!

If you are looking for a wedding officiant, look no further as Michele is seriously the best! She is very responsive and has amazing attention to detail. She allows you and your loved one to create every aspect of your wedding ceremony, making it totally personalized. She did such an amazing job for our wedding! In addition to being an amazing officiant, Michele is a terrific person. She is kind, patient and very personable. She always left me with a huge smile on my face, from the initial consultation to the rehearsal and after the ceremony. I truly don’t have enough good things to say, I am so happy we chose her to be our wedding officiant!

Weddings By Michele Decelles 10
    Weddings By Michele Decelles 11
    Sent on 07/09/2019

cory nadeau · Married on 06/09/2019

Very Professional

We met at a restaurant and she was very professional and recommended things that we have not even thought about I would recommend her to friends or family

Sent on 02/20/2019

Cory,
    Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure to meet you both. I cannot wait for your big day! It will be fun seeing your beautiful yard transform into an exquisite Garden Ceremony. Especially with all the personal touches you have planned.
    Thank you!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

5 Stars isnt enough!

I can not say enough positive things about Michele. If your looking for someone who is professional, sweet, a pleasure to work with and TRULEY enjoys her profession then Michele needs to be your officiant. She was with us every step of the way giving us advise, being flexible when changes to needed to made and kept us calm. The ceremony she put together for our wedding was absolutely beautiful and something we’ll never forget. She made our biggest day even more memorable and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 05/11/2019

LOVE her - a wonderful ceremony!

Michele was our wedding officiant on 5/11, and we just can't say enough good things about her. We met with her multiple times, she shared ideas and listened to what we had in mind, and we were able to personalize our ceremony as we wanted. She is truly one of the nicest people we've ever met, and she made our ceremony perfect!

Weddings By Michele Decelles 12
    Weddings By Michele Decelles 13
    Sent on 05/23/2019

David Mackun · Married on 11/24/2018

10/5 stars - Absolutely AMAZING

We found Michele online. One of our acquaintances used Michele for their wedding, and all I can say is we definitely made the right decision! Michele is so down to earth, has tons of experience, and really captures what each couple is looking for in a ceremony, and customizes it. No ceremony is ever the same! She gave us a book for ideas and we reviewed each section and selected parts from each area. Michele is really fun to work with. She stays up-to-date on current wedding trends and is constantly looking at wedding ceremonies and readings. She is an absolute professional. My friends and family could not say enough positive things about how beautiful Michele made our ceremony. She is so detail oriented and prepared. She created a beautiful table for the ceremony with gorgeous linens and decor, and really made our day as special as it possibly could be. I would recommend Michele with 10 stars to anyone looking for a JOP. There are not enough amazing words I can write here to describe how great Michele is. Thank you Michele for everything. You made this day so great and I could not be happier. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Weddings By Michele Decelles's reply:

Thank you David and Chance. Such a beautiful review. I do want each Wedding Ceremony to be tailored to each couple. You both were such fun to be with. Congratulations again and best wishes!
    Always,
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 10/07/2018

My husband and I had the absolute best experience with Michele! From the moment we met her we knew she would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She took the time to meet with us on multiple occasions and walk through the entire wedding process to make sure we understood everything, and gave us the opportunity to customize the ceremony to be exactly how we wanted it. She even suggested a surprise rose ceremony for both of our mothers, which they loved. I would highly recommend Michele for your wedding, you won't be disappointed!

Weddings By Michele Decelles 14
    Sent on 10/12/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2018

Michele is such an amazing justice of the peace! She is very responsive and she likes to get to know you and your significant other on a personal level to be able to personalize your ceremony to who you and your fiancé are, and the love you two share. She really puts a lot of time and effort into everything she does for you! When you meet with Michele, she is very welcoming and will sit with you as long as you want and to get to know who you are, what you are looking for in your ceremony, she explains everything very thoroughly and makes the process of creating your ceremony/vows, very enjoyable. I would HIGHLY recommend her, my husband and I, and even our family have had nothing but phenomenal things to say about Michele! We greatly appreciate EVERYTHING you did Michele to make this process easier for us and we could not be happier or more thankful to have had you be a part of our big day!

Weddings By Michele Decelles 15
    Sent on 09/05/2018

Marie · Married on 09/07/2018

Michele was so helpful, easy going and calm when planning and officiating our wedding. Her experience working with our venue was so helpful, as she was well aware of the grounds and the staff there. She provided us with a booklet to help us pick our readings, blessing and write our vows

Sent on 09/21/2018

N · Married on 09/02/2018

If you are looking for a Justice of the Peace who is kind, attentive, and the perfect ceremony for your wedding, look no further than Michele. My wife and I had Michele officiate our wedding and it was the BEST decision! She offers her expert opinion and helps you build your own ceremony the way you envision it! One of the sweetest people I’ve ever met! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Alicia · Married on 08/31/2018

Michele officiated our wedding this past Friday 8/31/18. She was such a pleasure to work with! Very detailed and patient with us as we took some time to decide what we wanted to personalize our day. She made sure everything was perfect for us and helped calm any fears I had, even taking a last minute request. She was the best and I couldnt have planned such an amazing ceremony without her!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/12/2018

Michele was absolutely wonderful! We only had the chance to meet her once prior to the wedding but she was constantly helping us get everything together. She went above and beyond the simple things we expected of a ceremony officiant. We had no idea what to do in preparation for the wedding but Michele gave us step by step directions and suggestions of what we might want to include. She also gave us a wedding ceremony book that helped a lot. Everyone, not just my husband and I, was very impressed with how she coordinated everything. She made our wedding very personal and exactly how we wanted it. We highly recommend her to anyone in need of a ceremony officiant.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2018

I would highly recommend Michele! She was so sweet and thoughtful to us. We had a last minute ceremony and she was incredibly flexible and understanding and still managed to make a short ceremony incredibly personalized to us. We are so grateful to her for making the day so special. <3 Brittany and Christa

Sent on 11/11/2016

Colette · Married on 06/24/2018

Michele did an amazing job helping plan the ceremony. She had great ideas and helped us choose the perfect ceremony, readings, vows and so much more. Very professional and kind.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Nazneen · Married on 06/14/2018

Me and my sister got married in the same week and had Michelle officiate both the weddings. Me and my sister both had very different styles in mind and Michele took time to meet us individually and understand what we are looking for our ceremonies. She was very enthusiastic and creative in giving us ideas and making sure our days were perfect and extra special . She was always very well prepared and responsive . I would strongly recommend her :)

Sent on 06/21/2018

Brianne · Married on 06/02/2018

Michele was the perfect JP! She helped make our day so special and she put so much effort in time into building the best ceremony for us. We love her and encourage everyone to use her!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Michele · Married on 05/20/2018

Michele was AMAZING to work with, and we would choose her again in a heartbeat!! Michele is very kind, sweet, and professional. She puts her heart into each ceremony, and her attention to detail is unmatched. She is extremely patient and responsive at all stages - she immediately responds to all emails/calls and was unfazed when my husband and I gave her our hand-written vows just a few hours before the ceremony! She is a very warm person and we felt like we had known her forever, she made us very comfortable, and she helped us design the perfect ceremony that truly reflected who we are as a couple. Michele was also kind enough to help with attaching corsages and boutonnieres before the ceremony, and gave us a beautiful framed piece commemorating our special day.

Sent on 05/27/2018