126 Reviews for Weddings and Events by Karolina

Budget Analysis (2)
Full Planning (2)
Cultural (2)
Non-Religious (2)

Thank you so much for everything you did for us and our wedding! I don't know how we would have done it without you!!

Profile Picture Danielle , 8/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious

Super helpful and attentive. We loved having her a part of our special day made it go smoothly.

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was very pleased with the professional attitude and service. The finished product exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Karolina to friends and family.
I used the service to coordinate the room and vendors for a baptism

Profile Picture Drew, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina helped to make everything run smoothly as a day of coordinator. Even hiring her less than two weeks before, she was able to take charge and alleviate all our stresses. She even helped to think of things I’d forgotten about for the day and made it all a great success! I would highly recommend using her services. My only regret is not hiring her to help plan the whole thing!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina was really great! She met with me twice before the wedding and she went over everything with me. She made herself available to me via email or text and was super great at responding right away. She had some great ideas and was super supportive throughout the process. However she wasn't able to make it to my wedding due to responsibilities of having to be at a rehearsal dinner of another couple that she had booked before me. This was something she could not have seen coming. But it was definitely stressful for me. She had another coordinator Ani who was there at the wedding along with a coordinator who was able to set up everything and Karolina was able to tell her all the details and everything went without a hitch!!! Karolina was really amazing!!! I could not have asked for a better coordinator for my wedding preparations :)

Profile Picture Tryphaena, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

TLDR: If you're looking for a top-notch wedding professional but don't require a major company backing you and dictating your every move, Karolina is an amazing planner and will make sure you have a beautiful wedding.

For the lengthy review: My (then) fiance and I had began looking for planners 16 months out to put together a piece-meal plan to help find vendors. Karolina was responsive and managed to see us before we got calls back from anyone else. After about an hour consultation, we decided to go with her most comprehensive package. It was worth every penny!

There is nothing more invaluable than a planner who comes in from the very start and gains an intimate knowledge of your wedding. Karolina makes sure to learn every detail and with her expertise, brings your vision to fruition. All the florists, venues, caterers, etc. knew her and were incredibly glad we had her on our team. She made sure to simplify the vendor directives to make sure they perform well and brings with her years of experience to know what can be done.

At about about 3 weeks prior to the wedding, we realized just how great of a decision it was to work with Karolina. She had timelines, breakdowns, you name it. And on the big day, she was the filter between vendors and us. As much planning as you do as a couple, there will ALWAYS be questions at the wedding since your vendors are not as prepared as you think. The last thing you want to do is be worry. Karolina runs point, she takes care of all of that so you don't have to. And if you have her from day one, she'll know every last detail of your wedding.

On the big day, it rained at an outdoor wedding. Miraculously, almost everything fell into place just as we had hoped (can't avoid mud in the rain in the woods!). I remembered looking at my watch about 2 hours in and thinking we somehow hit the timeline without a hitch. I knew then Karolina was the right decision.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina was wonderful and affordable. Planning a wedding is stressful but Karolina's helpfulness, professionalism and caring will make the process go incredibly smoothly. She was a great choice!

Profile Picture David, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina made my wedding effortless. When I met her, I had only selected a venue and was desperate for guidance. She narrowed down the vendor search to 2-3 recommendations for everything, which was a HUGE time-saver. The vendors she recommended were so unbelievably talented and professional. I was happy with every recommendation I received. She assisted in setting up meetings and jumped to my rescue when problems occurred. (For example--I had a bad first hair trial, and I couldn't get a response from the vendor to set up another trial. Karolina contacted the vendor immediately, and I got a response an hour later.) She checked in with me every month and responded to emails and texts within hours. I didn't even need my own timeline--she kept my wedding planning on track with every step. You can tell she is very experienced, and she thinks of all the details that a bride might forget.

My reception was at the Adler Planetarium. I believe Karolina had never coordinated a wedding there, but she is so competent that she made me feel like I floated through the day--I had no stress, and I didn't have to think, coordinate, or plan anything the whole time. She is tasteful and made the venue look glamorous. She kept the timeline for the night on track. She only contacted me once or twice the whole night about easy things--the rest of the time she worked in the background to make the night flawless. She even thought to save snippets of my decorations and the photobooth album for me (I definitely would not have thought of that by the end of the night!)

The other great thing about Karolina is that her personality is perfect for this job. During meetings she is sweet and easygoing, but she has an air of competency that lets you know she has everything in control. I was so happy to have worked with her--my wedding was perfect, and I owe so much of that to Karolina!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception, Religious

Karolina was wonderful to work with as my wedding day of coordinator. She responds quickly to emails, is very organized, positive, and professional. I met with her twice before the big day and then again at the rehearsal, which was really helpful knowing that we're on the same page. I'm so glad I chose Karolina to help me on my big day and would recommend her to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina is the best! She took care of everything the day of my wedding! She met with me a couple of times in person to talk through all of the tiny details (the majority that I didn't even think of!) and to make sure that everything was covered! The day of my wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing while I got my hair and makeup done and had my first look! Everything went smoothly with no issues :)

Profile Picture Abby, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Karolina was fabulous! I could not have pulled off this wedding without her. I had such a piece of mind knowing that she was there making sure everything was going smoothly and handling any issues that may have come up. She was professional, always kind/courteous and super responsive to all of my emails and questions that I had during my wedding planning process. You can tell she genuinely enjoys what she does and takes an interest in ALL of her couples that she works with. She was on top of her game at all points in the process. Thanks Karolina!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious, Reception

So glad we booked Karolina to be our 'day-of-coordinator'! She was in contact with us weeks before the wedding, reviewing contracts and giving us tips and ideas to have a successful wedding day. I was even able to ask her advice on details before the wedding, though she wasn't hired as a 'wedding planner'. On our wedding day I thought everything was going smoothly. I only found out after the fact that our venue wasn't ready at the appointed time to let our vendors in for setting up, and our photobooth never arrived! Karolina had handled the issues so well no even noticed these hiccups, including me! She used her personal contacts to get us a replacement photobooth IMMEDIATELY and they were better than the one we had originally hired! We are so grateful to have had her there to take care of everything on our day; I can honestly say I felt calm and relaxed the entire day knowing everything was in her capable hands!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hiring Karolina was one of the best decisions We made for our wedding. She was so incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. She sent monthly checklists to make sure everything was on schedule, met the vendors with us, and was always so timely in responding to emails. I know that the wedding day went so much more smoothly because she was there, and you can tell that she truly cares about making your special day perfect. If you're in the market for a wedding coordinator, she's your girl! Thank you so much, Karolina! - Laura & Stephen 10.1.16

Profile Picture Laura, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Fabulous service. Went way above and beyond expectations. Venue looked so beautiful after Ann set up. Ann offered suggestions without being pushy. She was so flexible in working with a venue manager who was not so flexible. Totally professional. Made everything go smoothly and that allowed me to really enjoy my day.
Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Deb, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina was such a blessing on our wedding day! Not only was she extremely helpful in the planning process, but she was an amazing Day of Coordinator as well. She helped us create our Day of Timeline so that we had our day as organized as possible. She also contacted all of our vendors prior to our wedding day to ensure everyone was on the same page and would follow the timeline. After meeting with Karolina in person, I knew she was the perfect fit and I was so relaxed on our wedding day because I knew that Karolina was behind the scenes making sure everything was running smoothly. Even with a few last minute changes to our timeline the day of, everything went perfectly at our reception and it was so nice to have Karolina by our side!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina is not only a wonderful planner, but a wonderful person. My big day went so well, and I know it wouldn't have gone as smooth without her. She was there every step of the way, keeping us on track and under budget! I not only recommend her to family and friends, but to all the brides I run into. Thanks again, Karolina!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

If you're looking for a wedding planner/coordinator...look no further! Karolina from Weddings and Events by Karolina is amazing! We hired Karolina from a recommendation from our florist who had worked with her in the past and said she was THE BEST! I contacted Karolina that same day and she responded back very promptly. We met with her that week and hired her the same day for wedding day of coordination. Karolina began working with us two months before our big day contacting and taking over communication with vendors. She was always in communication with me to make sure she was aware of all details, changes, additions, etc. She helped answer a lot of questions I had about the day of and helped put my mind at ease. On the day of, Karolina was beyond amazing and went above and beyond. I was a DIY bride and had A LOT of decor to set-up. Karolina set up and cleaned up everything, managed all the vendors (including some difficult ones), helped everyone stay on the timeline, and helped make our day perfect. We could not have done it without her. Many of our guests came up to us the next day and told us how impressed they were with Karolina. I would strongly recommend Karolina to anyone who is planning a wedding and looking for a wedding planner/day of coordinator. She is prompt in her responses, professional, extremely organized, detail oriented, great time management skills and easy to get along with. Karolina truly helped make our day a success. Thank you Karolina!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

Karolina was amazing!!! We used her as our day of coordinator, but she did so much more than that. She made sure everything ran smoothly the day of, helped set up decorations and was always around when we needed her. She responds to emails very quickly and really knows the business. I am extremely happy that we decided to work with Karolina. I would highly recommend her to anyone else. She accommodated anything I asked from her, even when I was making changes at the last minute. She was truly the best!!

Profile Picture jessica, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

You will be in great hands with Karolina. She is responsive, flexible, and super sweet. We used her as our day of coordinator to bring all of our wedding plans to life in the final days. I can not recommend her enough to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly. I made several last minute changes that Karolina accommodated perfectly. She ensured that come wedding time, the last of our worries were the little details. I can only image planning a full service wedding with her would also be a huge success!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Karolina was great! We used her as a day of coordinator and she made everyone a month before the wedding a breeze. She attended meetings with our venue manager and organized the rehearsal. The week prior she reached out to all of our vendors and was able to keep everything organized. My husband and I had hectic work schedules the weeks leading up to the day and she was able to take the lead on any loose ends. The day of the wedding I had nothing to worry about and was able to relax while everything was taken care.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina was absolutely great..... As a very indecisive bride she helped me make final decisions for our big day that would take me
Forever. She is very responsive and the vendors she recommended were amazing. She is very organized and had great knowledge of everything that may have slipped my mind. She is sooo sweet and very up front about everything which is what I love. I'd recommend her to any couple looking to have a true professional handle all of their wedding needs from planning to day of coordinating. I seriously can't thank Karolina enough.

Profile Picture Natasha, 5/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina ALWAYS answered her emails on time and in a timely manner...very responsive! She is very professional and on the day of the wedding, she handled EVERYTHING! She decorated the rooms beautifully and her assistant, Ann is just as professional! She will make sure that you are stress free and keeps you posted on any or all updates that come up. Her timelines are always helpful because she emails them on a monthly basis to keep you up to date on payments and things you made need to do. If you book Weddings and Events by Karolina (Karolina Warren), I promise that you will NOT be disappointed! I would give her 10 Stars if I could! God Bless you, Karolina...couldn't have done it without you!
:-)

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina was absolutely amazing...and I'm not surprised. We had Karolina as a day-of-coordinator and I remember reading these reviews over a year ago in preparation for my wedding and had a healthy amount of anxiety about everything. Karolina came to us through a recommendation and then when I read all these reviews and one said "She's worth her weight in gold", I knew that she had to be there for us on day of to create peace of mind and ensure that everything ran smoothly. She did that and went above and beyond.

One thing that was particularly helpful for us was having her direct traffic and run our rehearsal. We got married at the hotel where our reception was so there wasn't anyone to do that for us. Karolina is a pro and she worked really really well with us and our whole family, without her we would be lost.

I am so thankful that Karolina came into our lives, I recommend her with the highest regard.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karolina was an excellent coordinator! She definitely does her best to make sure the bride and groom are not stressed out the day of and has so many helpful suggestions and ideas, was very responsive to emails and definitely knew her stuff.
On our wedding wedding day there were a couple of small mishaps but we didn't know about any of it because Karolina took care of them all.
We are so glad that she was there on our wedding day and made our day as stress free as possible! We highly recommend Karolina to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Profile Picture User5401788, 2+ years ago, 1 Review