Weddings by Janet Dunn Reviews

Weddings by Janet Dunn 5
Weddings by Janet Dunn 6
Weddings by Janet Dunn 7

Kat Cosma · Married on 01/10/2019

You'll fall in love with Janet!

We are so grateful that we found Janet – she was extremely personable and kind to us as we worked through the process of creating our perfect ceremony. We felt that our ideas were truly welcomed and supported for what was one of the most important moments in our lives together. Multiple family members came up to us that night to comment on how much they loved our officiant, her style, and the feeling she brought to our special moment. You'll be lucky to have Janet!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 9

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

It is easy to find love in others when it is deeply embedded in you. I could feel the love pouring out of both of you. Your families and friends were wonderful too. I am truly grateful to have been your officiant. Thank you, Janet

AnnMarie · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Janet did an excellent job with our ceremony and really made us feel comfortable. She delivered exactly what we wanted! All of our guests raved about how special our ceremony was.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. It was such a lovely day and it was because you two are so wonderful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Janet

Emily Donohue · Married on 10/06/2018

A wonderful, personal ceremony that everyone loved!

Janet was a wonderful officiant! She wrote such a beautiful, and personal, ceremony for us. It was very meaningful and toed the delicate line of being solemn and meaningful without being overtly religious. Everyone raved about it; even our (very devout Catholic) grandmas loved the ceremony! Thank you Janet, we will forever remember your beautiful words!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the two of you. It was an honor to be your officiant and a wedding I will never forget. Thank you forever. Janet

Elise · Married on 09/22/2018

I completely and highly recommend Janet to be your wedding officiant. She made our day super special. Our guests could not stop talking about how awesome the ceremony was and how good of a job Janet did. She personalized our wedding ceremony and kept everyone engaged and in the moment. All while accomodating everything I asked for in the ceremony. Again, I highly reccommend her!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Elise and Chris what a delight to be your officiant. It was a beautiful day that oozed love. What a joy! I am so honored and so grateful.

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Don’t even know where to start with how amazing Janet was! Choosing her as our officiant for what was the most important day of our lives was the best decision we made! From when we reached out to Janet initially to the perfect ceremony she gave us- everything was seamless. The ceremony was so organic, laid back, and romantic with a silly touch- which was exactly what we had dreamed of. She made it clear from day one that the ceremony was ours and she would do anything to make it happen exactly like we wished. Very flexible, kind, reasonably priced, and even reminded me to breathe and take deep breaths to be relaxed and fully present. Highly recommend Janet for making your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Oh, Ashley and Neal what an honor to be your officiant! I am so grateful that you chose me as your officiant. I thank-you for such a beautiful review. I will always remember your kindness and the love you two share for each other.

Arianna Rinaldi · Married on 08/18/2018

All around wonderful

Janet was accommodating and comforting from the moment we first connected via email from the venue’s list (Fiddle Lake Farm) of top suggested officiants. Since we were unsure about this part of the wedding and how we saw our ceremony being played out She had so many variations to choose from and explained that whatever we chose it should be us and comfortable. From the money we decided we were a good fit she helped us create that comfort by emailing revisions of our ceremony back and forth until it was just right. We had a few special moments and she worked them in majestically and friends and family all rave about how natural and magical the dlceremony was. She is patient with the bridal party and kind seeing as we all had no clue what we were doing from start to day of. She is flexible with time and travel and very helpful in learning more about yourselves through the ceremony creation process. Janet would fit any style ceremony you are planning and she will work hard to get it just right for you to remember forever!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 15
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 16
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 17

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Such a lovely review. I was so honored to be your officiant. It was a magical day and I was extremely blessed to be standing up with you and Kyle. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Janet

krysta · Married on 08/11/2018

Janet is a breath of fresh air! From the very first moment when I spoke to her on the phone I felt instantly that she would be the one to marry us. Her demeanor from the beginning and throughout the whole process helped to put us at ease that our ceremony would be what we were picturing. Janet also asked us a lot of questions about who we are as individuals and as a couple which had us really reflect on why we are marrying each other and get us excited for the future! She helped to formulate our ceremony to be a direct reflection of us and really spoke the true heart and soul of our marriage. All of our guests have spoken so highly of Janet since as well! Would recommend to everyone to consider Janet...I know that she would feel honored to be a part of any kind of true love fest! We are truly fortunate to have found her.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you for such beautiful kind words. I was honored and so delighted to be your officiant. It was a ceremony that I will never forget. I absolutely loved it. The crystals were such a perfect ritual. Thank you for teaching me that ceremonies truly can be different for every couple. Love love always!

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

We loved working with Janet for our recent wedding August 4th. She helped to keep our ceremony relaxed and just how we imagined

Sent on 08/15/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

I am so grateful and honored by your words. I know in the depth of my heart how profound words are. My mantra is "words matter" they have such power. It is a blessing that you two recognize that too! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you as your officiant. I am blessed by that opportunity. My best always to you! Janet

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

Janet did an absolutely wonderful job of officiating our wedding! She was responsive, gracious, and very calm throughout the process. She did a great deal to ensure that my husband and I were happy with the ceremony, and she also added some fun "surprises" (e.g., not "giving away" everything she would say so it was a bit of a special surprise for us). Both sides of our families are Catholic, and nearly everyone else had a church wedding, and I was so thrilled by how many people came up to me and said it was one of the most beautiful and meaningful wedding ceremonies they had ever been to! For my husband and I she did a great job of staying present with us and having a few moments of softly reminding us to take deep breaths and stay in the moment. Most importantly, she did a phenomenal job with the "remembrance" portion of our ceremony. My husband's father died when he was a teenager, and it was extremely important to us to have his father honored during the ceremony. We wanted to be careful that it wasn't an incredibly sad moment, and that it still paid homage to both the profound impact his father had in his development, and the weight of not having him physically present on the day. I was blown away by how well Janet was able to do this. My husband who is NOT a sentimental guy told me that one of his favorite moments of the entire day was honoring his dad. I'm highlighting this so much because I think it takes a special person to be able to strike this balance between keeping the ceremony focused on this important union with a light-hearted tone (which we requested) AND still giving such balanced attention to a remembrance. One of my closest friends recently lost her mother, and immediately remarked to me that she would want her honored in the same was during her wedding. It was that powerful. Janet did a simply wonderful job. We would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Weddings by Janet Dunn 18

Cassandra · Married on 06/23/2018

Janet was very professional and did a great job with the ceremony. She kept in close contact with us and tailored the ceremony the way that we wanted. We would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful ceremony. It was one I will never forget. There was so much love from all those people and they were sending out to you two.

Alexis · Married on 06/16/2018

Janet was seriously wonderful through our entire wedding journey! She really took the time to get to know Justin and I as a couple which really did show on our big day! She took what we had said about each other, and the things we had picked, and turned it into a beautiful ceremony. Justin and I could not be happier about how the day turned out. The ceremony was amazing and everything we could have hoped for. It was filled with love, laughter, and it most importantly reflected who we were together. She truly made our day special and we would highly recommend her to anyone that is ready to tie the knot! Thank you so much again for helping us have the perfect day.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

What a wonderful review. I am so grateful! It was a complete pleasure being your officiant, you two are so lovely! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • F

Fran · Married on 06/15/2018

Janet was a dream come true!!! We had to have her after seeing her at a friend's wedding, and what a great choice that was! She really puts love and thought into her ceremony and you as a couple. I love how she starts out the ceremony with your love story. It was so personal, so different, so peaceful, and so US!! That was all a credit to how much work and effort she put into getting to know us and our story. We laughed, we cried, we got married!!!! I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you so much Janet; you're now part of our love story!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 19

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank-you for such a positive review. Your words are so special and your hearts are so good. I truly loved working with you. May your life together be always about love. Janet

chelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

Janet definitely made our ceremony personal and romantic. We are so happy we chose to have her be part of our wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea and Andrew. What a true pleasure being your officiant. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Sending my best always, Janet

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Janet was amazing through our entire wedding journey. She went above and beyond her duties, helping us with anything we needed. Every single guest said how amazing and personal our ceremony was. She was really able capture the essence of our relationship. Janet made our wedding 100% perfect!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

I am deeply grateful to have meant you two. It was an honor to work with both of you. Together we created such a wonderful ceremony. The ceremony was truly reflective of each of you and the commitment that you have to each other.
    Much Love Always, Janet
  • Forestwed

Donna · Married on 05/25/2018

Janet was a wonderful Officiant! We would recommend her to anyone. She was terrific to work with.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank-you so much! It was my pleasure and my honor to marry you, two lovely people. May you have a wonderful life together! Love Love

Courtney · Married on 01/28/2018

Officiating our elopement style wedding

Janet is such a warm person. We were blown away by her ceremony and how personal it felt. She went above and beyond for us and we are so grateful to have found her!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Sincere gratitude Courtney and Tyler! I loved being your officiant, it was a true honor to be there and share in your joy. What a wonderful couple you two make. Blessings, Janet

Paul · Married on 10/21/2017

Janet was so easy going yet professional. She was lively to the family and friends at our ceremony but made sure we were the center of attention.

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

I thank you from the bottom of my heart! It was a pure joy to be your officiant. Thank you and always sending love to both of you.

Jr · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I went into our wedding day with only meeting Janet the night before for our rehearsal. Right away she was very concerned about how we were doing leading up to the big day. We felt like we had knew Janet for years. She wanted to be clear that she was there for us and she wanted us to make sure we were living in the moment throughout our special day!! We will always hold a special place in our heart for the friendship we created that day.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

I believe that we are here to love, to connect and to love. You two are so easy to connect with and to love. Thank you for that lovely review. I am very grateful! May your connection be filled with love, support, and acceptance. Janet

Jesse · Married on 10/07/2017

Janet did a wonderful job preparing our ceremony for our wedding. She really took the time to understand who we were as people and as a couple and blew our guests away with her delivery. We were very honored to have her officiate our wedding.

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Wow, what can I say but thank you! What an honor to be your officiant. My best to both of you. I will never forget how beautiful, loving, and real you both are!

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2017

Janet was awesome! She was very accomendating to our needs and special requests. She answered all our questions and worked with us every step of the way. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful thanks to Janet.

Weddings by Janet Dunn 20
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 21

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Oh, thank you so much for such a lovely review and thank you for choosing me to be your wedding officiant. I am very blessed to be a part of your ceremony! Sending love always!

Lindsay · Married on 07/22/2017

Janet was a wonderful officiant and my husband and I are so grateful that she was part of our wedding day. All of our guests raved about how amazing our ceremony was and Janet was a big reason for that. Janet was very communicative from our first phone call to the big day. She provides lots of ideas but is also happy to accommodate and celebrate any of your own. My husband and I enjoyed the entire process that was designing our ceremony-- answering her questions, choosing rituals, readings, blessings, format, etc. -- we learned a lot about each other and our relationship as we worked together to create the vision for this important occasion. Janet shares a copy of the entire ceremony and we now have a product that we an cherish forever. What I wanted most in an officiant was someone that was confident to speak in front of others and had an energy that would reflect the love with which she was surrounded by. Janet was able to do exactly that. She was confident, well spoken, and radiated the happiness that my husband and I and all of our guests were feeling. When I first told my mom I wasn't going to get married at a church she was concerned and kept asking, "Well then WHO is going to marry you!?" When I told her I found Janet through a Google search her worries were not lessened by any means.I just told my mom that I was writing this review and she said, " I'll get on there myself and tell everyone to get Janet for their wedding. She was AMAZING." Thanks, Janet!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

I am so grateful that I meant you two, helped create your ceremony and married you two. It was such a beautiful day and a ceremony that I will always remember.
    Thank-you so so much!

krystal · Married on 07/08/2017

We cannot express enough happiness and ultimate gratitude for working with us, on what stands as the greatest and happiest time for us as a couple. Your commitment capturing our life story as sincerely as possible has touched me and guests still remark how heartfelt the event was. Every person who attended said it sounded like you knew us forever! Thank you again for being part of our special moment and making us feel at ease. Krystal and Jeff

Weddings by Janet Dunn 22
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 28
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 29
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 30

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2017

Janet is truly a gem! We could not have been happier with our ceremony and are so thankful that she was able to officiate for us. She was so helpful putting everything together and delivered a magical experience for us. Our ceremony was exactly what we had hoped for and our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful it was! Thank you Janet - you are the best!!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

What a pleasure it was to work with you and James. You two are so lovely together. I wish you always the very best in marriage and in life.

Jacqui · Married on 06/01/2017

Janet was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding personal and intimate. We were thrilled with her work

Sent on 07/16/2017

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you to the two of you. It was an honor to be a part of your beautiful day. How lovely everything was! My best always, Janet