Weddings by Janet Dunn Reviews

Weddings by Janet Dunn 6
Weddings by Janet Dunn 7

Matt Paszko · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible Experience

Janet went above and beyond what we could have asked for from a celebrant. Throughout this process she stayed in communication and learned who we are as individuals and a couple. Janet was able to make the ceremony personal and made suggestions based on our vision. Janet’s ability to be present in each moment of the ceremony as well as keeping the guests a part of the ceremony is true skill. It was better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you Janet for making our day magical.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Such beautiful words and such a beautiful honor to be your officiant. I am delighted that you loved my work. You two make my job so easy. I will always remember your ceremony because I felt we all touched heaven that day!
  • Tania

Tania Cunningham · Married on 07/20/2019

Elopement Ceremony

We were deeply blessed to have Rev. Janet Dunn officiate our elopement ceremony. She spent time learning who we are as a couple and understanding the love we have for each other, then weaved that knowledge into a personalized ceremony that touched the very core of our being. Janet is a loving, kind and gentle soul and we were so very honored to have her be a part of our special day.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 9

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

What beautiful words! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I was so honored to be standing with you and Wayne. You two will make this world a better one. Love ❤️
  • Alyx

Alyx · Married on 06/01/2019

So special!

Janet was an absolute joy to work with! From our first phone call, we both felt as though we had known her our whole life. I can be a control freak and it was hard to blindly trust that she was going to create the ceremony of our dreams, but boy oh boy did she deliver! So many guests commented on how absolutely beautiful the ceremony was, and we agree wholeheartedly. Key moments that Janet created included having us take pause to really take in the moment and inviting our guests to do the same. Because of Janet we both felt calm and present in the moment, she eased all of our anxieties and was the perfect officiant for us. Thank you thank you thank you, Janet!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 10

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

What an absolutely beautiful review. I cried when I read it. It has always been my intention to create the ceremony that couples truly love and your words have deeply moved me. Thank-you for taking time to express such lovely appreciation. I am so grateful.
    My best always, Janet

Nathan and Sherrie Miglucci · Married on 05/25/2019

Janet was calm, attentive and very receptive to our thoughts and feelings. We received multiple great compliments from guests on our ceremony.

Working with Janet was a pleasant experience, including a surprise love story she wrote for us regarding how we met and our journey towards marriage. We chose a non-denominational ceremony, but to include spirituality and nature. The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Your wedding was one I will never forget. Their was such love throughout the rain the clouds and the clearing. I was so honored to be your officiant. Thank you so much. Many Blessings Always. Janet

sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Everyone raved about our ceremony

Janet was amazing. Due to my crazy schedule we didn’t meet in person until our rehearsal but Janet makes you feel like you’ve known her forever! We communicated via phone and email and she was always quick to respond and make any changes necessary. All of our guests said the ceremony was beautiful- even one of the waitresses shed some tears. I highly recommend Janet for your needs!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 11

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review. I am so grateful to have met both of you. I simply loved being your officiant. Many blessings, Janet

Kati Bergou · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Officiant!

Janet was very responsive from the start and was so warm and friendly throughout all our interactions. We had the chance to develop our ceremony with her and it turned out so perfectly. She really made us and all our guests be a part of the moment. Janet made our day very special and we are so happy we picked her as our officiant!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a true honor to be your officiant. Your words are so lovely and I simply loved being a part of your beautiful day.

Libby Johnson · Married on 04/13/2019

Intimate Wedding

Janet was attentive and had many great ideas along the way. She was easy to work with and made our ceremony so personal. It was perfect!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you so much! What a delight the two of you are! You made my job so easy and lovely! Sending you and Tim the very best always. Janet

Tim O · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Experience

Professional, kind, and caring

Sent on 04/18/2019

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you for such lovely words. I was honored to marry you and Libby. It was such a beautiful day. My best always!

Kat Cosma · Married on 01/10/2019

You'll fall in love with Janet!

We are so grateful that we found Janet – she was extremely personable and kind to us as we worked through the process of creating our perfect ceremony. We felt that our ideas were truly welcomed and supported for what was one of the most important moments in our lives together. Multiple family members came up to us that night to comment on how much they loved our officiant, her style, and the feeling she brought to our special moment. You'll be lucky to have Janet!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 12

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

It is easy to find love in others when it is deeply embedded in you. I could feel the love pouring out of both of you. Your families and friends were wonderful too. I am truly grateful to have been your officiant. Thank you, Janet
  • Samantha

Samantha A Bernholz · Married on 12/01/2018

Positive energy officiant

From the first telephone conversation with Janet , I knew she was the right person for us! Janet exudes a positive energy which is immediately apparent. She truly took the time to understand us, and to make sure our ceremony reflected our union. Needless to say, she comes highly recommended by my new husband and I!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 13

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

I am so grateful that I had the honor to be your wedding officiant. I will always hold your ceremony close to my heart. I will always hold you two close to my heart. Much joy and love always. Janet

AnnMarie · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Janet did an excellent job with our ceremony and really made us feel comfortable. She delivered exactly what we wanted! All of our guests raved about how special our ceremony was.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. It was such a lovely day and it was because you two are so wonderful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Janet

Emily Donohue · Married on 10/06/2018

A wonderful, personal ceremony that everyone loved!

Janet was a wonderful officiant! She wrote such a beautiful, and personal, ceremony for us. It was very meaningful and toed the delicate line of being solemn and meaningful without being overtly religious. Everyone raved about it; even our (very devout Catholic) grandmas loved the ceremony! Thank you Janet, we will forever remember your beautiful words!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the two of you. It was an honor to be your officiant and a wedding I will never forget. Thank you forever. Janet

Elise · Married on 09/22/2018

I completely and highly recommend Janet to be your wedding officiant. She made our day super special. Our guests could not stop talking about how awesome the ceremony was and how good of a job Janet did. She personalized our wedding ceremony and kept everyone engaged and in the moment. All while accomodating everything I asked for in the ceremony. Again, I highly reccommend her!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Elise and Chris what a delight to be your officiant. It was a beautiful day that oozed love. What a joy! I am so honored and so grateful.

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Don’t even know where to start with how amazing Janet was! Choosing her as our officiant for what was the most important day of our lives was the best decision we made! From when we reached out to Janet initially to the perfect ceremony she gave us- everything was seamless. The ceremony was so organic, laid back, and romantic with a silly touch- which was exactly what we had dreamed of. She made it clear from day one that the ceremony was ours and she would do anything to make it happen exactly like we wished. Very flexible, kind, reasonably priced, and even reminded me to breathe and take deep breaths to be relaxed and fully present. Highly recommend Janet for making your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Oh, Ashley and Neal what an honor to be your officiant! I am so grateful that you chose me as your officiant. I thank-you for such a beautiful review. I will always remember your kindness and the love you two share for each other.

Arianna Rinaldi · Married on 08/18/2018

All around wonderful

Janet was accommodating and comforting from the moment we first connected via email from the venue’s list (Fiddle Lake Farm) of top suggested officiants. Since we were unsure about this part of the wedding and how we saw our ceremony being played out She had so many variations to choose from and explained that whatever we chose it should be us and comfortable. From the money we decided we were a good fit she helped us create that comfort by emailing revisions of our ceremony back and forth until it was just right. We had a few special moments and she worked them in majestically and friends and family all rave about how natural and magical the dlceremony was. She is patient with the bridal party and kind seeing as we all had no clue what we were doing from start to day of. She is flexible with time and travel and very helpful in learning more about yourselves through the ceremony creation process. Janet would fit any style ceremony you are planning and she will work hard to get it just right for you to remember forever!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 19
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 20
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 21

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Such a lovely review. I was so honored to be your officiant. It was a magical day and I was extremely blessed to be standing up with you and Kyle. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Janet

krysta · Married on 08/11/2018

Janet is a breath of fresh air! From the very first moment when I spoke to her on the phone I felt instantly that she would be the one to marry us. Her demeanor from the beginning and throughout the whole process helped to put us at ease that our ceremony would be what we were picturing. Janet also asked us a lot of questions about who we are as individuals and as a couple which had us really reflect on why we are marrying each other and get us excited for the future! She helped to formulate our ceremony to be a direct reflection of us and really spoke the true heart and soul of our marriage. All of our guests have spoken so highly of Janet since as well! Would recommend to everyone to consider Janet...I know that she would feel honored to be a part of any kind of true love fest! We are truly fortunate to have found her.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you for such beautiful kind words. I was honored and so delighted to be your officiant. It was a ceremony that I will never forget. I absolutely loved it. The crystals were such a perfect ritual. Thank you for teaching me that ceremonies truly can be different for every couple. Love love always!

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Interfaith Ceremony led by Janet

We were so blessed to have Janet as our wedding officiant! The planning process with her was easy and simple. She gave us so many great recommendations and ideas for our interfaith ceremony. Our rehearsal was organized and easy as well. Our ceremony was a dream come true! She made everything feel so special and she involved all of our family and friends. I would highly recommend Janet to anyone, but especially interfaith couples!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

What a beautiful thing to say. I was so grateful that day. I just love your union with Hussein. I know you two have a blessed life together. Thank you for choosing me to celebrate with all of your family and friends. Deeply grateful, Janet

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

We loved working with Janet for our recent wedding August 4th. She helped to keep our ceremony relaxed and just how we imagined

Sent on 08/15/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

I am so grateful and honored by your words. I know in the depth of my heart how profound words are. My mantra is "words matter" they have such power. It is a blessing that you two recognize that too! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you as your officiant. I am blessed by that opportunity. My best always to you! Janet

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

Janet did an absolutely wonderful job of officiating our wedding! She was responsive, gracious, and very calm throughout the process. She did a great deal to ensure that my husband and I were happy with the ceremony, and she also added some fun "surprises" (e.g., not "giving away" everything she would say so it was a bit of a special surprise for us). Both sides of our families are Catholic, and nearly everyone else had a church wedding, and I was so thrilled by how many people came up to me and said it was one of the most beautiful and meaningful wedding ceremonies they had ever been to! For my husband and I she did a great job of staying present with us and having a few moments of softly reminding us to take deep breaths and stay in the moment. Most importantly, she did a phenomenal job with the "remembrance" portion of our ceremony. My husband's father died when he was a teenager, and it was extremely important to us to have his father honored during the ceremony. We wanted to be careful that it wasn't an incredibly sad moment, and that it still paid homage to both the profound impact his father had in his development, and the weight of not having him physically present on the day. I was blown away by how well Janet was able to do this. My husband who is NOT a sentimental guy told me that one of his favorite moments of the entire day was honoring his dad. I'm highlighting this so much because I think it takes a special person to be able to strike this balance between keeping the ceremony focused on this important union with a light-hearted tone (which we requested) AND still giving such balanced attention to a remembrance. One of my closest friends recently lost her mother, and immediately remarked to me that she would want her honored in the same was during her wedding. It was that powerful. Janet did a simply wonderful job. We would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 22

Cassandra · Married on 06/23/2018

Janet was very professional and did a great job with the ceremony. She kept in close contact with us and tailored the ceremony the way that we wanted. We would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful ceremony. It was one I will never forget. There was so much love from all those people and they were sending out to you two.

Alexis · Married on 06/16/2018

Janet was seriously wonderful through our entire wedding journey! She really took the time to get to know Justin and I as a couple which really did show on our big day! She took what we had said about each other, and the things we had picked, and turned it into a beautiful ceremony. Justin and I could not be happier about how the day turned out. The ceremony was amazing and everything we could have hoped for. It was filled with love, laughter, and it most importantly reflected who we were together. She truly made our day special and we would highly recommend her to anyone that is ready to tie the knot! Thank you so much again for helping us have the perfect day.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

What a wonderful review. I am so grateful! It was a complete pleasure being your officiant, you two are so lovely! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • F

Fran · Married on 06/15/2018

Janet was a dream come true!!! We had to have her after seeing her at a friend's wedding, and what a great choice that was! She really puts love and thought into her ceremony and you as a couple. I love how she starts out the ceremony with your love story. It was so personal, so different, so peaceful, and so US!! That was all a credit to how much work and effort she put into getting to know us and our story. We laughed, we cried, we got married!!!! I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you so much Janet; you're now part of our love story!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Weddings by Janet Dunn 23

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thank-you for such a positive review. Your words are so special and your hearts are so good. I truly loved working with you. May your life together be always about love. Janet

chelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

Janet definitely made our ceremony personal and romantic. We are so happy we chose to have her be part of our wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea and Andrew. What a true pleasure being your officiant. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Sending my best always, Janet

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Janet was amazing through our entire wedding journey. She went above and beyond her duties, helping us with anything we needed. Every single guest said how amazing and personal our ceremony was. She was really able capture the essence of our relationship. Janet made our wedding 100% perfect!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Weddings by Janet Dunn's reply:

I am deeply grateful to have meant you two. It was an honor to work with both of you. Together we created such a wonderful ceremony. The ceremony was truly reflective of each of you and the commitment that you have to each other.
    Much Love Always, Janet