Weddings By Design Reviews

28 | Brewster, MA

28 Reviews for Weddings By Design

28 Weddings By Design Reviews

Mary · Married on 08/22/2018

Lucinda, was very accommodating, especially because we were from out of state. Her arrival was as scheduled, went off without a hitch on her part lol. She has a great personality and very pleasant to be around. We would definitely recommend her.

Weddings By Design 1

Brendon · Married on 08/17/2018

Cindy was great! Super accommodating and very responsive. We essentially wrote our own ceremony and Cindy was super easy to work with. She also did a great job reading and delivering the script on the day of the ceremony!

Kristi · Married on 06/30/2018

When I first contacted Cindy, I knew I wanted to renew my vows but wasn’t sure about all the details. She walked me thru the process and after time helped me put together a ceremony I will remember forever. Cindy was very prompt. Whenever I had a question, which there were many, she got back to me almost immediately. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end!!!

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

It was a true pleasure working with Cindy! She made our ceremony such a special piece of our wedding. She was kind, professional, always available to answer questions throughout the planning stages, provided numerous options for the ceremony and vows, and was so helpful during our rehearsal the night before. Her husband joined along to help, and he was as equally as wonderful as Cindy! They both made my husband and I feel at ease and comfortable during a whirlwind of a weekend. I would highly recommend using Cindy as your wedding officiant!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2017

Lucinda performed our ceremony at the Dan'l Webster Inn and we could not have been happier! We planned our Cape Cod wedding long distance from New York, so we did all our research online to start. Lucinda jumped out at us from many online for her positive reviews and flexible approach to personalizing a wedding. My husband and I really wanted a secular service that blended things from our different backgrounds (I grew up Episcopalian and he is Jewish) and that was short and to the point.

After meeting her in person last summer, we immediately decided we would love to work with her and left the meeting with a fantastic folder full of sample services for us to consider and with directions to cut and paste our favorite things. The result was a short and meaningful service that included our special details (a tribute to our passed grandparents and the Glass Stomp) and was just perfect for us. She was amazing at the ceremony, answered all our questions along the way (really quickly), and sent the paperwork off immediately. By the time we arrived back from our honeymoon, we already had our official Marriage License in the mailbox.

Would recommend to anyone! Thank you again!

Weddings By Design 2

Nell · Married on 10/14/2017

Mark and I had a wonderful experience with Cindy. We were planning our Cape wedding from DC and she helped to put our nerves at ease. Cindy met with us beforehand, helped us pick out the vows that were the right fit for us, and was always quick to respond to any questions. We loved working with Cindy and highly recommend her for any couples looking for a Justice of the Peace.

Bilyana · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you very much for the ideas and the suggestions, and for giving us freedom to choose :)

Weddings By Design 3
      Weddings By Design 4

Pj · Married on 09/06/2017

Cindy is very professional!!! She gave us a very memorable ceremony! There wasn't a dry eye in the room! It was a very special moment!

Weddings By Design 5
      Weddings By Design 6

Victoria · Married on 06/23/2017

Cindy was an absolute pleasure to work with!
    She was very professional while still making me feel comfortable. I was very relaxed during this whole process thanks to Cindy! Our vows were perfect and tailored specifically to us!
    I would highly recommend Cindy for your special day!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Thanks Victoria, that was so nice of you. Cindy

Angela · Married on 05/21/2017

Lucinda (Cindy) Graham was very personable and quick to respond to all our questions. She was very collaborative, organized and had many options to choose from to construct a set of vows that fit our personalities. She was well prepared and on time for our face-to-face meeting and ceremony. She delivered a hybrid set of vows flawlessly, after which several attendees commented on her excellent delivery and inspiring demeanor.

Cindy has a vast amount of experience and draws from that to make your day special. We are extremely pleased with her services and would not hesitate to recommend her to any future couples. She made our day memorable!

Weddings by Designs will make your special day complete and worry free.

Sandi · Married on 04/29/2017

Cindy with Weddings by design was fantastic to work with planning our ceremony. She provided numerous samples to help customize a ceremony that was perfect for us. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and we are so happy we chose Cindy!

Beverly · Married on 07/03/2016

Cindy was a pleasure to work with and had ceremony samples on hand to give us a starting point. I loved one of the ceremonies so much that no changes were necessary. People were commenting that our ceremony was beautiful. I will have our vows framed.

Nicole · Married on 06/19/2016

Cindy was perfect for our special day. The ceremony was perfect from start to finish. We wanted a 20 minute or so tranditional ceremony and she delivered. An added bonus was her husband captured the ceremony in pictures! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Weddings By Design's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole for the wonderful review. Your wedding was lovely. Cindy

Leticia · Married on 05/07/2016

Cindy performed a very elegant and beautiful ceremony that fit everything we asked for.
    We loved it, and we absolutly recommend her.

• User6719520 · 2+ years ago

Lucinda is so terrific. The suggestions and advice she gave us made our service absolutely lovely. I highly recommend her to all.

Ed · Married on 12/05/2015

If you are in the process of finding a truly genuine and caring officiant for your wedding, please look no further; Cindy Graham is an amazing person. From the beginning stages of the planning process to our wedding day, Cindy was always there to help us plan our perfect day. She truly made our day special and unique; her ideas helped make the entire process fun and easy. The honor of having Cindy marry us will always remain a special and caring memory for us. Not only did she marry us and helped make our day extra special, but we now have Cindy as a truly caring friend; we will definitely keep in touch with her in the years ahead. Thank you very much Cindy.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Thanks Ed for your wonderful review, I really appreciate it. Cindy

Shauna · Married on 10/11/2015

Cindy was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. Every question was answered in a timely manner and with the utmost care and professionalism. She truly wanted the day to be perfect for us, and it was.

Beth · Married on 08/01/2015

Our wedding was made even more amazing because Lucinda was able to be part of our day. From the first time we met until we said "I do", she made everything comfortable and easy. She made thoughtful suggestions, was able to help perfect our ceremony, and her calm demeanor was felt throughout the ceremony (because after no rain on the Cape for 2 weeks, the minute I walked down the aisle, it rained). She was able to flex her schedule to do a walk through ceremony the night before our wedding, and was prompt on the day of.
    Lucinda truly made our wedding ceremony positively memorable.! Highly recommended :)

Shannon and Beth Pusey

Sent on 08/09/2015

Thank you Beth and Shannon for the delightful review. I appreciate it. Cindy

MIke · Married on 06/16/2015

Cindy Prepared our vows and customized them perfectly. Her demeanour allowed us to really enjoy OUR DAY.
    Thank-you for making it "Perfectly-perfect"

Sent on 06/22/2015

Weddings By Design's reply:

Thank you Mike, I really appreciate the review. I will get the pictures off to you today. Cindy

Mike · Married on 06/16/2015

Made our Wedding "Perfectly perfect"

Brittany · Married on 06/13/2015

She helped me on such short notice so I appreciate her so much and everything she did for me.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Thanks Brittany

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

From the start, Cindy was fun and easy to work with. She helped me designed a perfect ceremony for my husband and I based off of templates she provided. We had a perfect ceremony and a perfect day. Thank you Cindy!

Anna · Married on 07/15/2011

Cindy was so warm and kind from the first email and phone call. I knew right away she would be the perfect person to perform our ceremony. She had so many wonderful ideas and guided us through the entire process from opening remarks to exchanging the rings.

All of our guests also enjoyed listening to Cindy. Everyone thought that the ceremony was personal and touching. It seemed as if we had known Cindy for a while.

Cindy helped to make our wedding day a huge success!

Dan · Married on 07/18/2009