22 Reviews for Weddings By Design

Licensed (3)
Civil Union (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
22 Weddings By Design Reviews

Lucinda performed our ceremony at the Dan'l Webster Inn and we could not have been happier! We planned our Cape Cod wedding long distance from New York, so we did all our research online to start. Lucinda jumped out at us from many online for her positive reviews and flexible approach to personalizing a wedding. My husband and I really wanted a secular service that blended things from our different backgrounds (I grew up Episcopalian and he is Jewish) and that was short and to the point.

After meeting her in person last summer, we immediately decided we would love to work with her and left the meeting with a fantastic folder full of sample services for us to consider and with directions to cut and paste our favorite things. The result was a short and meaningful service that included our special details (a tribute to our passed grandparents and the Glass Stomp) and was just perfect for us. She was amazing at the ceremony, answered all our questions along the way (really quickly), and sent the paperwork off immediately. By the time we arrived back from our honeymoon, we already had our official Marriage License in the mailbox.

Would recommend to anyone! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark and I had a wonderful experience with Cindy. We were planning our Cape wedding from DC and she helped to put our nerves at ease. Cindy met with us beforehand, helped us pick out the vows that were the right fit for us, and was always quick to respond to any questions. We loved working with Cindy and highly recommend her for any couples looking for a Justice of the Peace.

Profile Picture Nell, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you very much for the ideas and the suggestions, and for giving us freedom to choose :)

Profile Picture Bilyana, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy is very professional!!! She gave us a very memorable ceremony! There wasn't a dry eye in the room! It was a very special moment!

Profile Picture Pj, 9/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Vow Renewal

Cindy was an absolute pleasure to work with!
She was very professional while still making me feel comfortable. I was very relaxed during this whole process thanks to Cindy! Our vows were perfect and tailored specifically to us!
I would highly recommend Cindy for your special day!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lucinda (Cindy) Graham was very personable and quick to respond to all our questions. She was very collaborative, organized and had many options to choose from to construct a set of vows that fit our personalities. She was well prepared and on time for our face-to-face meeting and ceremony. She delivered a hybrid set of vows flawlessly, after which several attendees commented on her excellent delivery and inspiring demeanor.

Cindy has a vast amount of experience and draws from that to make your day special. We are extremely pleased with her services and would not hesitate to recommend her to any future couples. She made our day memorable!

Weddings by Designs will make your special day complete and worry free.

Profile Picture Angela , 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Licensed, No Denomination

Cindy with Weddings by design was fantastic to work with planning our ceremony. She provided numerous samples to help customize a ceremony that was perfect for us. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and we are so happy we chose Cindy!

Profile Picture Sandi, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Cindy was a pleasure to work with and had ceremony samples on hand to give us a starting point. I loved one of the ceremonies so much that no changes were necessary. People were commenting that our ceremony was beautiful. I will have our vows framed.

Profile Picture Beverly, 7/3/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Cindy was perfect for our special day. The ceremony was perfect from start to finish. We wanted a 20 minute or so tranditional ceremony and she delivered. An added bonus was her husband captured the ceremony in pictures! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/19/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Lucinda is so terrific. The suggestions and advice she gave us made our service absolutely lovely. I highly recommend her to all.

Profile Picture User6719520, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

If you are in the process of finding a truly genuine and caring officiant for your wedding, please look no further; Cindy Graham is an amazing person. From the beginning stages of the planning process to our wedding day, Cindy was always there to help us plan our perfect day. She truly made our day special and unique; her ideas helped make the entire process fun and easy. The honor of having Cindy marry us will always remain a special and caring memory for us. Not only did she marry us and helped make our day extra special, but we now have Cindy as a truly caring friend; we will definitely keep in touch with her in the years ahead. Thank you very much Cindy.

Profile Picture Ed, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Cindy was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. Every question was answered in a timely manner and with the utmost care and professionalism. She truly wanted the day to be perfect for us, and it was.

Profile Picture Shauna, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was made even more amazing because Lucinda was able to be part of our day. From the first time we met until we said "I do", she made everything comfortable and easy. She made thoughtful suggestions, was able to help perfect our ceremony, and her calm demeanor was felt throughout the ceremony (because after no rain on the Cape for 2 weeks, the minute I walked down the aisle, it rained). She was able to flex her schedule to do a walk through ceremony the night before our wedding, and was prompt on the day of.
Lucinda truly made our wedding ceremony positively memorable.! Highly recommended :)

Shannon and Beth Pusey

Profile Picture Beth, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cindy Prepared our vows and customized them perfectly. Her demeanour allowed us to really enjoy OUR DAY.
Thank-you for making it "Perfectly-perfect"

Profile Picture MIke, 6/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Made our Wedding "Perfectly perfect"

Profile Picture Mike, 6/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She helped me on such short notice so I appreciate her so much and everything she did for me.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

From the start, Cindy was fun and easy to work with. She helped me designed a perfect ceremony for my husband and I based off of templates she provided. We had a perfect ceremony and a perfect day. Thank you Cindy!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/21/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cindy was so warm and kind from the first email and phone call. I knew right away she would be the perfect person to perform our ceremony. She had so many wonderful ideas and guided us through the entire process from opening remarks to exchanging the rings.

All of our guests also enjoyed listening to Cindy. Everyone thought that the ceremony was personal and touching. It seemed as if we had known Cindy for a while.

Cindy helped to make our wedding day a huge success!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/15/11, 2 Reviews

great to work with

Profile Picture Dan, 7/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cindy was friendly, warm, professional, and simply a pleasure to work with - especially when being asked to pull our vow renewal together on such short notice.

Profile Picture dan, 8/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was very professional, accommodating and responsive. She provided referrals when asked and her husband even snapped some candids during the ceremony! She made everything super easy!

Profile Picture Lois, 8/3/17, 1 Review