Weddings By Delia, LLC Reviews

5 | Williamstown, NJ

5 Reviews for Weddings By Delia, LLC

• Britney

Britney V. · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing, professional, so kind!

Delia was absolutely amazing! Her communication and turn around in answering questions or concerns was amazing. I loved how she gave samples of vows and was so flexible on changing something or even adding something so last minute. I would definitely recommend Delia. Such a sweet and nice women. Thank you again Delia for making everything so smooth!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Weddings By Delia, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Britney! It was such a pleasure meeting you both. Couples like you are why I enjoy what I do so much. I wish you both the best that life has to offer!

Patricia · Married on 08/10/2014

Absolutely Amazing!

Delia is an absolute dream to work with. She took the time to really listen to what we did and did not want and helped create the perfect ceremony. Thank you for making our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Weddings By Delia, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Patti! I loved working with you and Ed! It was an honor and privilege; and I'm so glad you were happy with your ceremony! Thank you for letting me share in your special day!
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 10/10/2010

Highly Recommend!

We chose Delia after attending a friend's wedding where she was officiating. They were very happy with her services and so we contacted her for our special day. Delia was wonderful. From start to finish, she provided guidance and helped us customize a ceremony to fit who we are. It was perfect! She truly cares about her couples and it is obvious that she loves what she does. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Weddings By Delia, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! I truly enjoyed working with both of you. I'm so happy that we were able achieve your perfect ceremony!

Nicole M. · Married on 09/04/2010

Delia is fabulous!

Delia was the perfect officiant for our special day. We knew we wanted to customize the ceremony to fit our personality as a couple and Delia worked closely with us, providing sample readings and suggestions along the way until we felt comfortable with everything. She is an extremely kind and caring individual that will work with you to create your perfect day! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Weddings By Delia, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! It was such a pleasure working with both of you! It gives me so much joy to make my couples happy and to give them the ceremony of their dreams.

Crystal B. · Married on 12/05/2007

Amazing!

From start to finish, Delia was amazing! We were able to customize a short, but memorable wedding ceremony. She gave us plenty of ideas which helped lessen the stress of planning our special day. Delia exceeded our expectations in every way! Thank you Delia for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Weddings By Delia, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much, Crystal! I had so much fun working with you! I also loved when you released the butterflies. That was so beautiful! Thank you again for your very kind words.