Weddings by April Steele Reviews

9 Reviews for Weddings by April Steele

• Mataja

Mataja · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything i wanted

April was everything I could have asked for in a day of coordinator ! She was easy to work with, very organized, and on top of everything. She made sure that I got everything I wanted on my special day. Everything was planned and timed out to the T. Me and my husband got to actually enjoy our wedding! I know it’s a crazy concept but we did and it was thanks to April. We had a few meetings starting a month out to plan out the day and met with other important vendors. She allowed me to still be in control and she a supporting factor offering her wisdom. The day of she made sure all my vendors and wedding party were there and following the schedule to ensure we got through the day with our any mishaps. At no point during the day did I feel pushed around or unable to make changes to the day. She was always available and ensuring we were on track but never on top of us. She also was quick on her feet and adapted to changes throughout the day. She was a BIG part of my day and I truly appreciate her for see me through a very emotional time being a covid bride

Sent on 12/10/2020

Weddings by April Steele's reply:

Thank you so much Mataja for this awesome review! I loved being apart of your beautiful wedding. I wish you and Ryne, many years of martial bliss!

-April

Tiffany B. · Married on 08/15/2020

8/15 wedding

April was very my day of coordinator. She was very accommodating, and friendly. She provided a lot of great ideas and input, she helped make my wedding day stress free

Sent on 08/25/2020

Lakisha D. · Married on 08/01/2020

It was truly pleasure working with April

April was truly a blessing . She was always so patient and positive threw the whole crazy journey. She was very knowledgeable and just an all around pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend her for any event .

Sent on 08/24/2020

Weddings by April Steele's reply:

Thank you so much Lakisha for this warm review! It was a pleasure working with you and Earvin to bring a wonderful event right to your backyard!
  • Lakisha

Lakisha D. · Married on 08/01/2020

I had an excellent experience

April was an absolute life saver.. she made all my dreams come true for my Special Day.I didn't have one complaint..i would definitely recommend her fir any event..

Sent on 09/02/2020

Latricia O. · Married on 07/12/2020

Amazing from start to finish!

From start to finish she was very down to earth and had so many ideas!
    I booked the company for a wedding anniversary party but due to COVID this changed to a small back yard brunch.
    Everything from start to finish was professional (the proposal, billing, ideas, promptness and she even through in a few extras!)
    Don’t delay booking because her slots fill quickly.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Weddings by April Steele's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Genise

Genise J. · Married on 03/14/2020

Magical 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

she's very professional nice beautiful person everything she says she can do, she does it. she can make the most unattractive place look magnificent. I'm very happy and pleased with everything shes done and will do for me in the future. thanks so much April steel.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2019

Fall Wedding Reception

April Steele did the best job possible with our wedding reception! She was there for us every step of the way and went above and beyond for us. She was always professional and super attentive to all our needs and concerns. Even with our small budget, she able to pull together a spectacular event that exceeded our expectations! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Weddings by April Steele's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your candid review. I wish you and your husband much success and happiness!
  • Felecia

Felecia · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so grateful to April Steele of weddingsbyaprilsteele.com . The hard work and professionalism displayed created an Amazing atmosphere for my wedding day! I could've done it without her! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Weddings by April Steele's reply:

Thank you Felecia. I truly enjoyed working with both you and your Husband Will! Bess of luck to your marriage!

Gaby · Married on 06/17/2018

April is great at what she does! My husband and I planned an out of state wedding and were worried about organizing all the small details and being able to just enjoy ourselves on the day of, but April made the process as painless as possible! April really did go above and beyond her duties of Day of Coordinator, we are so grateful we found her!

Sent on 07/20/2018