Weddings Beach Side Reviews

24 | Panama City Beach, FL

24 Reviews for Weddings Beach Side

Scott · Married on 06/22/2015

We our entire wedding planning up to Judy and she did a wonderfull job. Our service was on the beach and it was decorating beautifully. Made for wonderful pictures. All we had to do was answere a few basic questions and Judy took care of the rest.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Dre & Kris · Married on 07/12/2014

Wedding Beachside did a phenomenal job! It was great working with Judy throughout the process, she was very prompt and responsive. The decor and set up was everything we had hoped for, thank you Wedding Beachside for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Shirley · Married on 07/03/2014

We traveled from Alabama to Florida for our wedding ...just my now husband and I. I emailed with Ms Judy several days a week for several months. I told her what I wanted but I admit I was nervous about what things would look like site unseen. When we arrived at our wedding spot on the beach in PCB I was VERY happy. Everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!! So much care was taken with even the smallest detail even though it was the 2 of us. My pictures of the ceremony and before and after photos were gorgeous !!! We were not rushed with anything at all but encouraged to take our time and enjoy everything . This was the most stress free and enjoyable day of my life and would not change a single thing. These people truly care about their clients as people not a paycheck. Thank you so much for everything !!.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Weddings beachside was very helpful and the setup was quick and absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Kala · Married on 04/01/2014

If you are looking for beach wedding provider, Wedding Beach Side was perfect. I planned a friends wedding for April Fools Day 2014 and I can tell you Judy was so easy to communicate with from Nashville and the day of went off as planned with no issues. We had the white benches,dark arbor with the white canopy and the latherns for a sunset wedding and I did not have to do a thing. Awesome People to work with!

Sent on 04/25/2014

MARY · Married on 03/31/2014

I THOUGHT EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE WAS WONDERFUL AND WAS JUST AS BEAUTIFUL AS I ALWAYS DREAMED MY WEDDING WOULD BE. JUDY AND THE MINISTER DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH EVERYTHING. THE FLOWERS AND SET UP WERE BEAUTIFUL. THE ONLY THING I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO HAD WAS MAYBE A PRACTICE GO DOWN THE AISLE JUST SO I COULD TAKE ALL THIS IN AND WE WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT WE WERE DOING A LITTLE BETTER. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED AND MY KIDS HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A WEDDING SO WE WERE ALL A LITTLE LOST IN THE BEGINNING BUT ALL IN ALL, EVERYTHING TURNED OUT GREAT SO I WOULD DEFINITELY DO THIS AGAIN WITH JUDY AND HER TEAM.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Erika · Married on 06/21/2013

Judy was absolutely wonderful! She was at the site a few hours early to set up. Her decorations were unlike any other vendor I researched; even my photographer said she hadn't seen such a nice set-up and got her contact information. I was more than pleased!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

amanda · Married on 06/19/2013

Judy was amazing! Her décor looked even better in person! She was very professional and sweet! We totally recommend Weddings Beach Side to anybody. Thank you so much Judy for everything! We love ya!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Michele · Married on 06/17/2013

The set up was wonderful. Things were pretty and setup very efficiently. What I really liked about Weddings Beachside was that we corresponded mostly via email for all of the arrangements. The value was much better than the other places we checked. You know the total fee once you sign the contract and and there are no surprises. Great couple, super nice, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Teresa · Married on 05/17/2013

Judy was such a delight to work with! The beach setup for my daughters wedding was Beautiful!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/27/2013

Everything was absolutely beautiful and our officiant was amazing. Thanks everyone for making our special day PERFECT!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Leigh · Married on 12/31/2012

Great looking eqipment.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Julie · Married on 12/29/2012

Judy was such a pleasure to work with. Our beach wedding was just beautiful! Thanks Judy!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Tommy · Married on 11/10/2012

This was the best bang for the buck. They were very professional and were punctual with the set up. (A sweet couple). We couldn't be more pleased with the service. We highly recommend this company.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Celeste · Married on 09/01/2012

Highly recommend!! My wedding was exactly as I asked for and worth every penny. Thank you Judy :)

Sent on 09/24/2012

Judy was great. The wedding looked beautiful!

Sent on 09/08/2012
  • W

Whitley · Married on 08/15/2012

The experience was great! She did everything I asked! The arch and bench's were beautiful! I even asked if she could incorporate some sea shells I had purchased and she did it without hesitation and it looked great!

Sent on 09/26/2012

B · event on: 08/08/2012

Weddings Beach Side provided an unforgettable experience for our 20th Wedding Anniversary! Great Communication, Value, and Professional Service!

Sent on 08/19/2012

allison · Married on 06/20/2012

They did a fantastic job. It looked exactly as I pictured it and they were there right on time!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Katie · Married on 06/08/2012

Judy and her team were absolutely wonderful! She even made the effort to accommodate some of our own decor and it looked so perfect. We wanted a casual beach wedding and that's what we got. With the help of a professional, our day was more special than we could've ever imagined. Great memories from great people!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Tammy · Married on 10/11/2013

Judy was so friendly and helpful. The beach set up was beautiful! It was a wonderful day!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/14/2013

I had a contract with Weddings Beachside to provide us with the ceremony decor and they did a fabulous job cleaning the beach and setting everything up! I was a little disappointed because I had asked for an iPod speaker and paid for it, but they didn't bring it to the beach. However, they were very nice and accommodating nonetheless! I would recommend them!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Weddings Beach Side's reply:

Weddings Beachside did forget to put out the speaker tower for their use. It was on site. No one said anything and we simply overlooked it. Our apologizes have been made and of course the funds for the speaker tower were refunded. We wish this couple the very best.
    Judy Sweeny
    Owner of Weddings Beachside

3.0

Judy was great to work with as my event was a destination wedding so having someone that did events in the area and know the weather and sunset times was a great plus when it came to deciding on a time to have the wedding. The arch added beauty to my ceremony and was sturdy enough to withstand the wind that was blowing like crazy due to a storm coming in.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Monika · Married on 06/07/2014

3.0

Judy was great. I loved my ceremony decor and setup.

Sent on 08/02/2014