Weddings at Naples Lakes Country Club Reviews

Weddings at Naples Lakes Country Club 5
  • Tracy

Tracy Sturgill · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Day Perfection!

My experience with Sabrina, George, and all the staff at Naples Lakes was wonderful! They helped me stay in my budget & made the day go off without a hitch. The rehersal was led by Sabrina, who truly went above & beyond to make sure the day ran smoothly. We spent many hours in person to be sure we were on the same page & I didn't forget anything. The space itself is beautiful & elegant. We held the ceremony outside & reception inside. Everything flowed perfectly. We really loved getting ready at the club too! The food was fantastic, which was super important to us. Everyone had an awesome time & we heard many compliments regarding the staff's professionalism & how nice the venue was. We liked that we could use any vendor (they do have to be insured & ok'd by the club). I did not hire a wedding planner & am glad I didn't waste the $ (I did have the time to plan plus Sabrina made sure all the boxes were checked). Naples Lakes delivered everything promised & our day was better & more magical than we could have imagined! Also, the rates are very competitive especially in the off season. Thank you Sabrina & NLCC for Everything! You are true pros!!❤

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Weddings at Naples Lakes Country Club 6
    Weddings at Naples Lakes Country Club 7
    Weddings at Naples Lakes Country Club 8
    Weddings at Naples Lakes Country Club 9

Madeline · Married on 08/10/2018

Smooth and pleasant

They really care about their clients and what they're doing, and do everything they can to help make sure the day goes smoothly!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Weddings at Naples Lakes Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Madeline and Gabe for choosing Naples Lakes Country Club to share in and host your special day! We celebrate your love! It was our pleasure to serve you! And Pastor Orlando gave the most heart warming ceremonies that I've ever witnessed! Congratulations! God Bless!

Health and Happiness always!
    Sabrina Sharpe
    Event Coordinator
    Naples Lakes Country Club ~ Your Party Starts Here!

Deborah · Married on 06/16/2018

My daughter's wedding reception was held at Naples Lakes Country Club. First off, the facility is unbelievably beautiful with a grand entrance and elegant dining room and open bar room next to it. You will love the event planner there Sabrina Sharpe. She is sweet as can be, has excellent recommendations and truly cares about you and everything going perfectly. On top of that the food and staff were absolutely excellent. I highly recommend Naples Lakes for an awesome reception.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Dear Deborah,
    Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement in your review! As you know, it was the day of "love" that was ultimately chosen for your daughter's wedding day and we couldn't have been more blessed and honored to be chosen as the venue for your daughter's reception to share in that special day. I love my job and I enjoy helping couples find their way through the planning process. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the food, atmosphere and beauty of our venue. Your "home away from home" for the day! Thank you for your business and friendship! Please stay in touch until we meet again! God's best always, Sabrina Sharpe, Event Coordinator, Naples Lakes Country Club
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2016

We are working with Naples Lakes for a May 2016 Wedding for about 100 people. After viewing many venues with my daughter and her fiancé, we chose them because of their responsiveness, willingness to think outside of the box and most importantly value. They were far below the cost of other venues in Naples and offered the most bang for the buck. The venue is simple but very elegant and we can't wait for our only daughters special day there.

UPDATE:
    The wedding went off without a hitch! Our Star Wars Wedding was a dream come true and Liana, Chris and their staff made our day truly magical. We used their entire venue for our day and we wanted for nothing. From the food in our rooms while we were getting ready, to ensuring the guests were well care for and the wedding site set up, everything was perfect. Kudos's to the chef, the Yoda Ice Sculpture was amazing and the food on the buffet was superb! So many guests commented that they had never had such variety and superbly prepared food at a wedding reception. They are all still raving about it. Naples Lakes has been a well kept secret for weddings, but I don't think it's going to be a secret much longer. Thanks again for making our day truly special.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Maggie · Married on 12/12/2015

Naples Lakes Country Club was way better than I could have asked for our wedding! My husband and I, family and friends were so incredibly impressed with the service given from the day we inquired about this location until the moment we left in our getaway car. Liana and Chris (the event coordinators) were fabulous and so well put together. Never was there a problem in planning or on that day. Liana worked so closely with us and our vendors to make sure our day was perfect, AND IT WAS!!! The most important thing that people look for in a venue is pricing and it was SO reasonably priced and the value of what we received was way more than that! Please, have your wedding/reception at Naples Lakes Country Club! Oh! And the food was great, everyone raved about it for so long!

Sent on 02/02/2016

merline · Married on 12/29/2018

December 2019 wedding

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Naples Lake, it was beautiful. The people are nice, Sabrina and George are amazing. They want you to be happy on your day. The place is nice. Price is reasonable. Food is delicious.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Weddings at Naples Lakes Country Club 10

Weddings at Naples Lakes Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Naples Lakes Country Club to share in your special day, Merline! We are thrilled that we could help make your dream wedding come true! Many blessings to you and Rigaud! Happiness always, Sabrina Sharpe, Event Coordinator, Naples Lakes Country Club ~ Your Party Starts Here!