Weddings at Colonial Quarters Reviews

21 | Saint Augustine, FL

21 Reviews for Weddings at Colonial Quarters

• Z

Zoe · Married on 12/19/2017

We used the Colonial Oak for a venue to host our holiday staff party. Amber was such a joy to work with and the staff working the event were very helpful and attentive. The venue was perfect for our group with awesome food, live music and a great place to party. I highly recommend this venue for future events!!!

John · Married on 11/11/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Amber Baker and Colonial Quarters for our wedding day and we couldn’t be happier. Amber was great and made sure every thing we needed was taken care of. The food and service were great and the chef was very accommodating with special needs to the menu. If you want a unique wedding reception venue that all your guests will talk about for years. Look no further.

Very Happy Wedding Couple

Sarah & John Lamont

Kristina · Married on 10/21/2017

Amber Baker was absolutely amazing with helping me. She had prompt correspondence with every message I sent. The amount of attention and care that I got from Amber was by far the best with anyone I've worked with to make my day special.

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2017

The Colonial Quarter catered the grand opening of our new Maritime Archeological & Education Center for over 200 people. Not only did they not blink an eye when we doubled the amount of food we would need a couple of days before the event, they set up early and took their time preparing and presenting the food. Our guests raved over their experience and we were thrilled that they were able to cater our event. We would have them cater again in a heartbeat!

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

The Colonial Quarters did an INCREDIBLE job catering our rehearsal dinner and wedding this past May in Saint Augustine. The staff was friendly, prompt, and very detail-oriented. They made sure to ask the right questions to get us exactly what we wanted. Our family and friends were blown away by the delicious food. John and Amber are the BEST! I'd highly recommend working with them for your wedding or special event!

Ben · Married on 04/16/2017

My advice is to do it. I had no problems. Everything was as promised. Food was exceptional.

Becky · Married on 03/12/2017

This entire experience was so wonderful! Amber and Carole were both extremely professional and helpful. The venue was gorgeous!! Couldn't have loved it more!

Dana · Married on 01/07/2017

We had an incredible experience working with Amber and her team at CQ. They were very accommodating to all of our requests for everything from the time we could get in to decorate, our elaborate ideas for decor, request for a fully stocked mashed potato bar (everyone's favorite), letting us bring in our own hot chocolate and tea set up, requesting extra heaters at the last minute, to helping take down decor and cleaning up afterwards. Aside from picking the coldest day we've had so far this winter season in Florida it was smoothest, most memorable and breathtaking event ever! We are still having so many guests tell us how beautiful and organized everything was. Thank you for the delicious food, beautiful venue , and excellent service! -Dana and Ashlee Lockard 1/7/17

reggie · Married on 01/01/2017

it was a grate location for our event and I would recommend it for and any kind of event they seem to have it all there.

Tierney · Married on 10/16/2016

We got married October 16th, 2016 at this GORGEOUS venue, and would absolutley recommend having a wedding, or any other event at this location.
    We worked with Amber in their events department, and without her our event would not have happened. They were accommodating, understanding and highly professional. The staff provided was fun and entertaining, and extremely helpful. They decorated for us, based on pictures of how we imagined it to look, and NAILED all aspects of it....they provided superb hospitality....but especially Amber, who took it upon herself to ensure our event would go off without a hitch, was an absolute heaven sent.

We are so thankful to have found this hidden gem, and will upload some pictures to accompany, and showcase how amazing our event turned out!

I had a sorority formal here in April. Awesome staff, awesome venue, highly recommend. Carole was great and I would work her again for our big event we hold yearly of around 250 people!

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2016

Beautiful venue! Amber,Sarah,Chris and AJ were on site from beginning to end to help with any of our needs
    And requests. Food was amazing, served on time and very professional.
    The bar is a small wood hut on the side of the stage which was perfect. Not right next to the food set up or tables.
    Worked out very well.
    Would recommend it and ask for these 4 employees. They are a great group of people that will bend over backwards
    For your event to be perfect.
    Thanks a bunch.

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

The Colonial Oak Music Park is such a unique and intimate venue for a rehershal dinner or wedding. We love the huge oak tree, cabana bars, the stage for our band and overall rustic yet Spanish Colonial feel in sweet St Augustine. They were super flexible with our wedding needs from timing for our dancefloor drop off and dropping off decor to helping us arrange a family style dinner and keeping us on budget. This place was magic for our special day, the food was amazing and the staff had great personalities and professionalism. Amber was coordinator and did everything possible to make sure we felt comfortable from the deposit to post wedding. We could not have had the day of our dreams without this venue and this staff. Thank you so much Colonial Oak for making magical St Augustine even more special than we already feel about the place we fell in love.

Susan · Married on 05/06/2018

The Colonial Oak Music Park was the perfect venue for us with an outdoor setting under the big oak tree with large lanterns hanging from it's boughs. Chef John came up with a laid back menu which everyone loved and was what we were looking for. The staff was so accommodating particularly, Cindy, John and Amber who personally helped make our wedding exactly what we wanted - fantastic and fun!!!

Teresa · Married on 12/09/2016

I loved the place for my daughter's Wedding rehearsal. Perfect for a wedding as well. The staff was amazing the place is enchanting and the food was delicious. Throughout the process Amber was wonderful. On the down side, we had a cash bar and the prices for the alcohol were very high. Everything else was beautiful.

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2016

My husband and I were going to have our wedding reception at this beautiful venue. Unfortunately hurricane Matthew hit on the same day and ruined our plans. However, the staff at colonial quarter were extremely helpful and sympathetic. Amber kept in contact to help us find an alternate venue and offered help planning our reception at our new location. I'm thrilled with the quality of service I received at colonial quarter. If I were to replan my wedding I wouldn't change my venue choice...just maybe the date :P

Miranda · Married on 04/01/2017

The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the staff was friendly and helpful throughout the planning process. The chef worked with us to make an affordable catering option and everyone raved about the meal afterwards! On the day of, the staff who were supposed to set up the tables and chairs up were not there surprisingly, but a few of my family members were able to get it done. Overall my experience was great and I recommend this venue to any couple wanting a fun outdoor wedding!

Korie · Married on 04/01/2016

It is a beautiful rustic outside area with a giant old oak tree with large lanterns hanging from it. They also have smaller lanterns for the tables or to set the mood around the area and seating (picnic tables/ chairs). They had a covered stage that we utilized for the band. The staff was professional and courteous. We also utilized the on sight bar and caterer who is one of the chefs for the Tasting Room, such good food. We worked with Carol to set up the contract, reserving the venue and coordinating the food and bar. Amber was our day of coordinator and did such a great job. The staff was helpful and made the evening run smooth. It was a great price!

Sonya · Married on 05/21/2016

I held a corporate/tenant luncheon as part of "fly-in" weekend event. I worked with Amber the day of and she and her staff had everything put together very nicely. The venue is great with the big old oak tree and rustic bar. You can't beat the location as you are right on St. George Street with all of St. Augustine's great things to do within walking distance.

jason · Married on 12/15/2015

4.2

We had our annual Christmas party at the Colonial Quarter. The venue was amazing, outside under the stars in a rustic setting in the heart of downtown Saint Augustine, with lots of space and privacy which is hard to find in downtown Saint Augustine. Carole the event planner was very responsive to our request and requested date for our event. We even hired a live band to play at the event with no extra charges from the Colonial Quarter. This was definitely our most favorite place yet host our Christmas party and we will be back. Highly recommend this venue for any event, it becomes your very own piece of St. Augustine.