Weddings As You Wish Reviews

173 | Mary Esther, FL

173 Reviews for Weddings As You Wish

Lauren · Married on 12/14/2014

Don did a fantastic job! He handled the curve ball the groom threw like a champ :) His style fit our personalities extremely well and we couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Bethany · Married on 11/01/2014

Very helpful and willing to do everything he can to make your day the best possible.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Carol · Married on 10/27/2014

Was very responsive to our needs as we were from out of state & Don worked very well with us. His communication & professionalism was excellent. Don did a wonderful job for us.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2014

Don was fantastic!! He was professional and made our wedding ceremony beautiful!

Tonya · Married on 10/19/2014

My husband and I agreed that Don was a perfect fit to officiate our Destination Wedding. He always made himself available to talk with us leading up to our wedding day and once we met in person I knew he was perfect for our ceremony. He helped us make our wedding day our own and guided us through the whole process. Our ceremony was very small and intimate and he provided just the right touch of seriousness and humor that worked perfectly for us . I would highly recommend him to anyone . It truly was a blessing that we were able to have him marry us.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2014

Our wedding planner suggested we use Don Goodrum when I spoke to her regarding an officiant for our wedding, and I'm so happy that she did. My new wife and I could not have asked for a better man for the job. Don helped us through every step, advising us on our vows, talking us through the ceremony and letting us have plenty of input into how it would play out. When the time for the wedding came, Don was a great help in keeping us both calm and at ease before proceeding to give us an amazing service. He brought warmth and fantastic character to the ceremony, managing to keep things light-hearted whilst retaining the importance of the occasion. You cannot go wrong if you choose Don to be your officiant!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Everything was perfect, would definitely recommend.

Alexa · Married on 08/30/2014

Very professional and a great guy. Our wedding was exactly how I imagined it would be.

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2014

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Don. He guided us threw the process and vows that were perfect for us and our family. What a great man to bond us in marriage and begin our new life!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Christi · Married on 08/04/2014

Don performed the perfect ceremony for us!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Rob · Married on 08/04/2014

Don is truly exceptional! Because our wedding was a destination wedding, we were only able to talk on the phone prior to first meeting Don face to face on the day before our wedding. However, everyone who attended our wedding thought that we must have known him forever because of how tailored Don's message was to US! He is a true professional and man of God. His writing and speaking skills are spot on including the perfect touch of humor. We are forever honored to have had him officiate our wedding.

Helen · Married on 07/31/2014

Reverend Don was very helpful with making our beach wedding the best day we could ever have hoped for. He speaks eloquently and made us feel comfortable on our special day.

Sent on 12/21/2014

We had an awesome experience and enjoyed our one of kind wedding! Thank you!

Tanya · Married on 06/26/2014

Don was excellent during the ceremony and very easy to communicate with.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Kevin · Married on 06/14/2014

Great! Can't speak highly enough. Don obviously is an expert at what he does, but personalizes all interactions and never makes you feel like he's there just to do his job that day! Highly recommend his services!!

Sara & Eric · Married on 05/03/2014

Don was WONDERFUL! He was so accommodating and made our ceremony special. With a destination wedding and not having the chance to meet prior to our wedding day, we couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Rachael · Married on 05/03/2014

Don did a wonderful job as our officiant! Very personable and professional. Would highly recommend!

Lindsay & Aaron · Married on 04/18/2014

We had a destination wedding so we relied on phone meetings up to the wedding. We wanted something a little non traditional and Don delivered exactly that! We still get compliments on our wedding ceremony because of how great he was. Thanks Don!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Mindy · Married on 02/08/2014

Don was very accommodating with our every request, even the one to pray when we thought the weather on the beach in February was going to be bad! His officiating was just the right length of time, a little bit of funny, a little serious.
    He asked about the theme and style of the ceremony and decor and dressed exactly appropriately. He was a compliment to the pictures.
    Our wedding planner, Renee at Ceremony Design Company recommend him, so his fee was part of our package.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Don was prompt, very flexible and gave a lovely ceremony. He even brought a handkerchief for my something borrowed. I have it as a keepsake with mascara smears still visible from my happy tears on the best day of my life.

Sent on 01/19/2015

We were very pleased with Reverend Don Goodrum. He was easy to work with, customized our ceremony to us, and had a great attitude about standing out in the rain! He definitely did his best to make sure our beach wedding was perfect and even managed to impress some hard to please mothers.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Renee · Married on 11/02/2013

Oh my gosh! This review is so so overdue and I definitely should have done it a lot sooner! First and foremost, Lee and I could never thank Don Goodrum enough for being a part of our wedding! Initially, I was so nervous choosing an officiant because exchanging vows is such a personal moment. I had absolutely no idea who to ask so my coordinator suggested Don for us. A few weeks before our wedding, we spoke to Don over the phone and by the time we hung up, both Lee and I had a smile on our face! Don took us step by step through the process, sent us ideas on vows we could exchange, gave us time to write our own personal vows, helped us perfect them, and even brought copies on our wedding day so I never had to worry about bringing a copy of the vows with me. But the best part of it all, he made sure that the ceremony was special for us and spoke as if he had known us for years! There was not a dry eye in the crowd and we even got compliments afterwards how it was the BEST ceremony they had ever been to! Seriously, I could never have imagined it to be more perfect! Don.... thank you, thank you, thank to the moon and back!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2013

Don was so friendly and amazing!! From the very beginning with being flexible with us about times to offering to meet for rehearsals, ect. He was very quick to respond to my numerous questions about various things and even helped my husband and I with writing our vows! It was an amazing day!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2013

Don is just an amazing officiant! He is so responsive, communication skills are excellent, responds so quickly to any questions, willing to go the extra mile! We had so many guests tell us that was one of the best ceremonies because of his kind words! We were so lucky to have him apart of our day. We would recommend him to everyone! As a wedding coordinator as well, I just love when my brides are able to use him!

Kelly · event on: 09/20/2013

We were lucky enough of have Rev Don perform our beach wedding in 2003 - and then our vow-renewal in 2013. Don is a fantastic guy - we so enjoyed working with him. He takes the time to understand what you are wanting to do with your ceremony and helps you create the perfect moment. Both events were perfection. I hope Don is still creating memories when our 15th and 20th come around.