Weddings As You Wish Reviews

Weddings As You Wish 6
Weddings As You Wish 7

Andria · Married on 07/27/2019

Great officiant!!

Don did a wonderful job incorporating everything we asked for on the day of our wedding! It was a wonderful ceremony that seemed personalized but still maintained Dons style!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Erin and Jeremy · Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience -

Don was great! He gave us a lot of insightful information about getting our license. He stayed in touch with us before the ceremony. He provided a lovely service for us. I would recommend him to anyone having a beach wedding .... he is a very thoughtful and caring. We couldn’t have asked for a better minister to marry us-

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Weddings As You Wish 8

Kim Talton · Married on 07/02/2019

Amazing Ceremony with The Love of My Life

Don done a Wonderful Job getting right back in touch with me from the 1st message I sent to him until the day he married us! We kept in touch an he was open to any suggestions to how we wanted our day Our way ! Couldn’t have ask for anyone better . He was Very kind and open to what we wanted to make our day Special .... That’s what we got !!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Weddings As You Wish 9
  • Alissa

Alissa Hubbard · Married on 05/14/2019

Highly recommend for your special day!

Rev. Don is wonderful! He gave us an absolutely beautiful ceremony, helped us with finding the clerk's office to get our license(we're from out of state) and even took care of filing our license after the wedding! He is professional, experienced and personable. We highly recommend him for your special day, you won't be disappointed! Thank you Don for making our day perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jillian Traylor · Married on 05/13/2019

So wonderful! And a lifesaver!

We needed an officiant two days before the wedding! Our other one fell through unexpectedly. Don answers my email right away on such short notice and was so helpful and called to talk about what we wanted and talked about the logistics on the beach/sunset/code enforcement/etc. The day of we had to do the ceremony at the house because of our fussy baby and it was still great!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Weddings As You Wish 10
  • Melissa

Melissa Katherine Skelly · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful choice for our special day!

Don was funny, engaging, organized, and easy to work with. His quick responses to questions and inquiry were very much appreciated. The service was exactly as we envisioned, and we really enjoyed our time spent with him! We had many compliments from our guests, who couldn't believe that we had found him online. I would wholeheartedly recommend him and his services to anyone. Thanks for being a big part of our favorite day!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Weddings As You Wish 11

Shandolyn Medina · Married on 04/27/2019

Mrs Shandolyn Medina

I would recommend Don to anyone that would like a reliable officiant who allows your experience to be simple and through. He made our day go smooth as well as the necessary process leading up to our wedding. He is pleasant to work with and is a joy to have on your special day.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Mandi Cook · Married on 01/19/2019

Fantastic experience!

Don did a great job and provided the exact ceremony we were looking for! It was the perfect way to start our new life together!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Ashley Humston · Married on 10/29/2018

We had guests complimenting him!

I would recommend Don to anyone considering getting married in this region. Don was responsive to emails and was open to my ideas when we talked on the phone. I gave him some tidbits about my now-husband and I and asked him to arrange them however he wanted into the ceremony, and he did a wonderful job! I’ve never been to a wedding where anyone commented specifically on the officiant, but we had multiple guests come up to us and tell us how wonderful Don was!! Of course we loved him because it was our wedding, but it solidified how great he was when our guests noticed and spoke out too! You won’t be disappointed! (Photo credit: BJ Matthews)

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Don was great! We were looking for a simple ceremony at sunrise and he definitely delivered, he took care of all the details for mapping out the ceremony and gave us guidance on writing our vows. He was excellent, super fast to respond, and so easy to talk to. That morning was perfect, and I couldn't imagine the ceremony going any better!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Weddings As You Wish 12
    Weddings As You Wish 13

Jason · Married on 07/16/2018

Don was amazing! He was very prompt at answering all of our questions. He gave great advice. During the ceremony it felt like he had known us our entire lives. It was absolutely beautiful! I would recommend him to Anyone getting married. Thank you Don!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Angela · Married on 07/15/2018

Don was wonderful!! He was very responsive to all of my messages. He really listened to all of my requests and was great at preparing me for my wedding, even without a rehearsal! We came from out of state, so planning everything was a bit nerve wracking. Don was flexible and met up with us at our requested location to review all of our final details for our big day. After just phone calls, emails, and one meeting all my fears were put to rest. He delivered in all areas and helped give me my perfect dream wedding day. His great sense of humor and personalization of the ceremony made it that much better! He helped me plan the small, final details I hadn't even thought of, which made my wedding perfect. I highly recommend his services!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Katie · Married on 07/06/2018

Don was everything we hoped for on our wedding day! Our wedding was last minute as we got tired of trying to plan a wedding and eloped to the beach. His words and prayer for us were beautiful. His calmness and kindness to us both made our day perfect! I highly recommend Don!!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Nequila · Married on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for helping me and Antonio take the next step in our lives!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Alex · Married on 06/15/2018

Don was an excellent officiant for my wedding. He took the time to figure out what I was looking for in a ceremony and as a result, my wedding ceremony was beautiful. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/01/2018

jen · Married on 05/19/2018

Don surpassed all of our expectations in hiring an officiant to do our wedding ceremony. Extremely responsive, he took the time to get to know us and supported us in various calls in creating a super custom ceremony that was perfectly 'us.' We received high praise from guests for the job that Don did and the relaxed and authentic vibe he gave us. He was on top of everything, very professional, and we just received our marriage license. Thank you Don for a memorable and special day!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Weddings As You Wish 14

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2018

All positive things from Don, not one negative thing to say about this experience. He made our wedding even more perfect, he was so reponsive and made it a breeze. He done everything to make sure our day would be perfect. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Rachael · Married on 03/28/2018

Reverend Don Goodrum was absolutely amazing. He is a true servant of God, and performed an amazing and intimate beach wedding ceremony for me and my now husband. Reverend Goodrum used scripture, and orchestrated a wedding ceremony for us which included a sand ceremony, rings, and exchange of vows. God is good, and I thank the Lord for Reverend Goodrum.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Trisha · Married on 02/17/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Don! He was phenomenal! I think just about everyone who attended our wedding commented on how wonderful the officiant was! Don has the gift of talk, is natural, entertaining, and it is obvious that he truly loves what he does. He made our wedding ceremony so very special!

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Weddings As You Wish 15

J · Married on 11/03/2017

Don was absolulety AMAZING as our officiant for our wedding!!!! I would recommend him over and over again.
    We got so many compliments from our guests during our wedding reception (and after) on how great our officiant was and where did we find him?! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • User6649223 · 1+ year ago

Don is fabulous. He is an exceptional public speaker, highly organized, professional and personable. He did a wonderful job at personalizing our ceremony for us and several guests commented on how fabulous he was! Most importantly (in our case) he was very flexible. Our beautiful beach wedding got crashed by Hurricane Nate. Fortunately, Don was more than willing to adapt to whatever changes the weather brought us. Because our wedding was scheduled to take place on an island, there was a lot of concern that the bridges to the island would close the day before our ceremony and Don would not be able to reach us (which means... no ceremony). Don, THANKFULLY, came to the island the night before and stayed in a hotel JUST to make sure he was on the island before the bridges closed so he could still complete our ceremony. I cannot say enough good things about him. Do yourself a favor, stop searching for officiants and book Don. He's wonderful!

Sent on 10/13/2017

EDWARD · Married on 10/07/2017

MY GUESTS ENJOYED DON'S APPROACH ABD DEMEANOR THROUGHOUT THE CEREMONY.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so happy to have had Rev Don as our officiant! He was so polite, organized, and easy going. Many of our guest thought he was our preacher from home and that we had known him for years from the way he connected to us during the ceremony. He honestly deserves more than 5 stars.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Sheena · Married on 09/22/2017

What an amazing experience Rev Don provided for us! He was extremely responsive to both email and phone calls leading up to our wedding and our rehearsal was helpful and calming. Our ceremony was both heartfelt and clear, many of our guests commented on his presence and thoughtfulness. I hope one day he will be available for a vow renewal as I'd do it all over again the same way.

Sent on 12/16/2017