Weddings As You Wish Reviews

150 | Mary Esther, FL

150 Reviews for Weddings As You Wish

150 Weddings As You Wish Reviews

Ashley Humston · Married on 10/29/2018

We had guests complimenting him!

I would recommend Don to anyone considering getting married in this region. Don was responsive to emails and was open to my ideas when we talked on the phone. I gave him some tidbits about my now-husband and I and asked him to arrange them however he wanted into the ceremony, and he did a wonderful job! I’ve never been to a wedding where anyone commented specifically on the officiant, but we had multiple guests come up to us and tell us how wonderful Don was!! Of course we loved him because it was our wedding, but it solidified how great he was when our guests noticed and spoke out too! You won’t be disappointed! (Photo credit: BJ Matthews)

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Don was great! We were looking for a simple ceremony at sunrise and he definitely delivered, he took care of all the details for mapping out the ceremony and gave us guidance on writing our vows. He was excellent, super fast to respond, and so easy to talk to. That morning was perfect, and I couldn't imagine the ceremony going any better!

Weddings As You Wish 1
    Weddings As You Wish 2

Jason · Married on 07/16/2018

Don was amazing! He was very prompt at answering all of our questions. He gave great advice. During the ceremony it felt like he had known us our entire lives. It was absolutely beautiful! I would recommend him to Anyone getting married. Thank you Don!!

Angela · Married on 07/15/2018

Don was wonderful!! He was very responsive to all of my messages. He really listened to all of my requests and was great at preparing me for my wedding, even without a rehearsal! We came from out of state, so planning everything was a bit nerve wracking. Don was flexible and met up with us at our requested location to review all of our final details for our big day. After just phone calls, emails, and one meeting all my fears were put to rest. He delivered in all areas and helped give me my perfect dream wedding day. His great sense of humor and personalization of the ceremony made it that much better! He helped me plan the small, final details I hadn't even thought of, which made my wedding perfect. I highly recommend his services!!!

Katie · Married on 07/06/2018

Don was everything we hoped for on our wedding day! Our wedding was last minute as we got tired of trying to plan a wedding and eloped to the beach. His words and prayer for us were beautiful. His calmness and kindness to us both made our day perfect! I highly recommend Don!!!

Nequila · Married on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for helping me and Antonio take the next step in our lives!!!

Alex · Married on 06/15/2018

Don was an excellent officiant for my wedding. He took the time to figure out what I was looking for in a ceremony and as a result, my wedding ceremony was beautiful. I would highly recommend him.

jen · Married on 05/19/2018

Don surpassed all of our expectations in hiring an officiant to do our wedding ceremony. Extremely responsive, he took the time to get to know us and supported us in various calls in creating a super custom ceremony that was perfectly 'us.' We received high praise from guests for the job that Don did and the relaxed and authentic vibe he gave us. He was on top of everything, very professional, and we just received our marriage license. Thank you Don for a memorable and special day!

Weddings As You Wish 3

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2018

All positive things from Don, not one negative thing to say about this experience. He made our wedding even more perfect, he was so reponsive and made it a breeze. He done everything to make sure our day would be perfect. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Rachael · Married on 03/28/2018

Reverend Don Goodrum was absolutely amazing. He is a true servant of God, and performed an amazing and intimate beach wedding ceremony for me and my now husband. Reverend Goodrum used scripture, and orchestrated a wedding ceremony for us which included a sand ceremony, rings, and exchange of vows. God is good, and I thank the Lord for Reverend Goodrum.

Trisha · Married on 02/17/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Don! He was phenomenal! I think just about everyone who attended our wedding commented on how wonderful the officiant was! Don has the gift of talk, is natural, entertaining, and it is obvious that he truly loves what he does. He made our wedding ceremony so very special!

Weddings As You Wish 4

J · Married on 11/03/2017

Don was absolulety AMAZING as our officiant for our wedding!!!! I would recommend him over and over again.
    We got so many compliments from our guests during our wedding reception (and after) on how great our officiant was and where did we find him?! Highly recommend!

• User6649223 · 1+ year ago

Don is fabulous. He is an exceptional public speaker, highly organized, professional and personable. He did a wonderful job at personalizing our ceremony for us and several guests commented on how fabulous he was! Most importantly (in our case) he was very flexible. Our beautiful beach wedding got crashed by Hurricane Nate. Fortunately, Don was more than willing to adapt to whatever changes the weather brought us. Because our wedding was scheduled to take place on an island, there was a lot of concern that the bridges to the island would close the day before our ceremony and Don would not be able to reach us (which means... no ceremony). Don, THANKFULLY, came to the island the night before and stayed in a hotel JUST to make sure he was on the island before the bridges closed so he could still complete our ceremony. I cannot say enough good things about him. Do yourself a favor, stop searching for officiants and book Don. He's wonderful!

EDWARD · Married on 10/07/2017

MY GUESTS ENJOYED DON'S APPROACH ABD DEMEANOR THROUGHOUT THE CEREMONY.

Crystal · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so happy to have had Rev Don as our officiant! He was so polite, organized, and easy going. Many of our guest thought he was our preacher from home and that we had known him for years from the way he connected to us during the ceremony. He honestly deserves more than 5 stars.

Sheena · Married on 09/22/2017

What an amazing experience Rev Don provided for us! He was extremely responsive to both email and phone calls leading up to our wedding and our rehearsal was helpful and calming. Our ceremony was both heartfelt and clear, many of our guests commented on his presence and thoughtfulness. I hope one day he will be available for a vow renewal as I'd do it all over again the same way.

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Don did a really fantastic job of making us feel valued and supported on our wedding day. He was very elpful and did an excellent job on our ceremony. Thank you!

Shannon · Married on 09/02/2017

Don was so amazing. We felt very comfortable with him and he was a HUGE, happy part of our very special day!!!! Thank you so much Don!!!
    Love,
    Shannon Utz :)

Jonathan · Married on 08/05/2017

Don did an outstanding job! He was very flexible and always available to answer and questions or concerns. Also he does have balance with a great sense of humor and professionalism. Highly recommend for your special day!

Robert · Married on 08/01/2017

Excellent service, very well done wedding

Helen · Married on 06/19/2017

We had a beach wedding and had last minute request for Don to perform a religious ceremony for us.
    We really appreciate the attention and the amount of time that Don has put into preparation to the event.
    Don has printed out our vows and had two conference calls with us despite the fact that we inquired about the services just 3 days prior to our event.
    If you are looking for an officiant who will perform a religious ceremony and will blend elements of traditional and modern ceremony in one beautiful event Weddings as you wish is a great choice for you!
    Thank you very much for a beautiful event!

Caitlin · Married on 05/13/2017

Don was brave to join the chaos of planning a wedding in two weeks...When we first talked about about my special day, he understood that I didn't have all the details and his patience with it did not go unnoticed. Once my plans did start falling into place, we had amazing communication even when we were both busy with work, and when I was trying to get all the last minute bridal stuff done! He is well organized and very responsive. Don you were such a pleasure to work with and I'm thankful for a beautiful ceremony that I will remember forever!

Jeremy · Married on 05/06/2017

It was a great experience working with Don. He was always responsive, very organized, and flexible to our needs. He was able to craft a ceremony exactly how we wanted. Don can also give great ideas if you are unsure how to plan your ceremony. I would recommend Don to anyone. Everyone at the reception came and asked us "Who was your officiant? He was awesome!!! He was so good."

danielle · Married on 04/09/2017

Don gave an amazing service ! All of the feedback that we have gotten is only great things! We loved the seriousness and also the tad bits of humor, don made the ceremony run smooth, and effortlessly. Me and my husband have watched the video of the ceremony a few times and every time we say what a great job that don had done .. I will without a doubt recommend don to anyone getting married, he was responsive and made everything so easy during the hectic time of planning a wedding ! He is great:)