Weddings As You Wish Reviews

171 | Mary Esther, FL

171 Reviews for Weddings As You Wish

Mckensi Vaughn · Married on 04/17/2020

Perfect Ceremony

Don was amazing and so easy to work with!! He always responded promptly to every email and phone call. He delivered the ceremony beautifully. We wanted a simple but sweet ceremony, and that is exactly what he gave us!! I would totally recommend Don to anyone getting married. Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Thea

Thea Wilson · Married on 01/01/2020

He was perfect!

Don was professional, an excellent communicator, friendly, and best of all...put on a perfect ceremony for us at our wedding :-) It was exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Paige Hoffmeister Mays · Married on 11/02/2019

A Perfect Officiant

Don was amazing to work with! Super responsive and easy to talk to. He makes you feel like he’s known you forever! You can tell this isn’t his first rodeo. I can’t sing enough praises about working with Don!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/26/2019

Definitely Recommend

Don from Weddings As You Wish was recommended to us by our planner. We met with Don and liked him immediately. He has a lot of experience officiating weddings and it shows. He immediately put us at ease and we knew we would be in good hands. He has a wonderful sense of humor but maintains a high level of professionalism. He helped us create a ceremony that was meaningful and beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in the area.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Lewis · Married on 10/13/2019

Awesome!! Don really made our day perfect!

From the beginning of wedding planning, Don was amazing. He responded quickly and understood exactly what we wanted at our wedding. He was professional, very easy to get along with, and so great/personable that all of our wedding guests thought he was related to us and said what an awesome job he did! His ceremony words were beautiful and touching. He took care of filing the marriage license so that we could enjoy our honeymoon, also. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Ray · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful wedding experience!!

We got married at the end of September and live in Georgia. Don was so helpful and accommodating with our vows and ceremony. We have two young children and didnt have much time for the small details and Don had us covered. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Mace · Married on 09/11/2019

It was very good.

Don was very friendly and professional. He did a great job at our wedding and for a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Andria · Married on 07/27/2019

Great officiant!!

Don did a wonderful job incorporating everything we asked for on the day of our wedding! It was a wonderful ceremony that seemed personalized but still maintained Dons style!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Andria

Andria Weddle · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Service

Don did an excellent job including everything we wanted in our service. We were particular about what we wanted and he came through! Don made sure to ask about attire and several other items that would have never come to mind! You can tell he takes pride in his work and is no stranger to performing ceremonies. He took care of all the filing of our marriage license and made that process so seamless and easy.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Erin and Jeremy · Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience -

Don was great! He gave us a lot of insightful information about getting our license. He stayed in touch with us before the ceremony. He provided a lovely service for us. I would recommend him to anyone having a beach wedding .... he is a very thoughtful and caring. We couldn’t have asked for a better minister to marry us-

Sent on 07/27/2019

Kim Talton · Married on 07/02/2019

Amazing Ceremony with The Love of My Life

Don done a Wonderful Job getting right back in touch with me from the 1st message I sent to him until the day he married us! We kept in touch an he was open to any suggestions to how we wanted our day Our way ! Couldn’t have ask for anyone better . He was Very kind and open to what we wanted to make our day Special .... That’s what we got !!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Valerie Eason Rachal · Married on 06/04/2019

Highly recommend Rev. Don!!

I cannot say enough great things about Reverend Don! We are from out of state and put this wedding together in 5 weeks! Don was highly recommended by my wedding planner and she could not have made a better recommendation! From our first phone call, Don made us feel incredibly comfortable. He talked us through every step of the wedding process from obtaining a marriage license to saying our vows at the ceremony. He put us at ease before and during the ceremony which was initially a little overwhelming! His words were truly genuine and we were so thankful he was a part of our special day that we will remember forever!! I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Don!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Hubbard · Married on 05/14/2019

Highly recommend for your special day!

Rev. Don is wonderful! He gave us an absolutely beautiful ceremony, helped us with finding the clerk's office to get our license(we're from out of state) and even took care of filing our license after the wedding! He is professional, experienced and personable. We highly recommend him for your special day, you won't be disappointed! Thank you Don for making our day perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jillian Traylor · Married on 05/13/2019

So wonderful! And a lifesaver!

We needed an officiant two days before the wedding! Our other one fell through unexpectedly. Don answers my email right away on such short notice and was so helpful and called to talk about what we wanted and talked about the logistics on the beach/sunset/code enforcement/etc. The day of we had to do the ceremony at the house because of our fussy baby and it was still great!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Katherine Skelly · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful choice for our special day!

Don was funny, engaging, organized, and easy to work with. His quick responses to questions and inquiry were very much appreciated. The service was exactly as we envisioned, and we really enjoyed our time spent with him! We had many compliments from our guests, who couldn't believe that we had found him online. I would wholeheartedly recommend him and his services to anyone. Thanks for being a big part of our favorite day!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Shandolyn Medina · Married on 04/27/2019

Mrs Shandolyn Medina

I would recommend Don to anyone that would like a reliable officiant who allows your experience to be simple and through. He made our day go smooth as well as the necessary process leading up to our wedding. He is pleasant to work with and is a joy to have on your special day.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Mandi Cook · Married on 01/19/2019

Fantastic experience!

Don did a great job and provided the exact ceremony we were looking for! It was the perfect way to start our new life together!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Ashley Humston · Married on 10/29/2018

We had guests complimenting him!

I would recommend Don to anyone considering getting married in this region. Don was responsive to emails and was open to my ideas when we talked on the phone. I gave him some tidbits about my now-husband and I and asked him to arrange them however he wanted into the ceremony, and he did a wonderful job! I’ve never been to a wedding where anyone commented specifically on the officiant, but we had multiple guests come up to us and tell us how wonderful Don was!! Of course we loved him because it was our wedding, but it solidified how great he was when our guests noticed and spoke out too! You won’t be disappointed! (Photo credit: BJ Matthews)

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Don was great! We were looking for a simple ceremony at sunrise and he definitely delivered, he took care of all the details for mapping out the ceremony and gave us guidance on writing our vows. He was excellent, super fast to respond, and so easy to talk to. That morning was perfect, and I couldn't imagine the ceremony going any better!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Jason · Married on 07/16/2018

Don was amazing! He was very prompt at answering all of our questions. He gave great advice. During the ceremony it felt like he had known us our entire lives. It was absolutely beautiful! I would recommend him to Anyone getting married. Thank you Don!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Angela · Married on 07/15/2018

Don was wonderful!! He was very responsive to all of my messages. He really listened to all of my requests and was great at preparing me for my wedding, even without a rehearsal! We came from out of state, so planning everything was a bit nerve wracking. Don was flexible and met up with us at our requested location to review all of our final details for our big day. After just phone calls, emails, and one meeting all my fears were put to rest. He delivered in all areas and helped give me my perfect dream wedding day. His great sense of humor and personalization of the ceremony made it that much better! He helped me plan the small, final details I hadn't even thought of, which made my wedding perfect. I highly recommend his services!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Katie · Married on 07/06/2018

Don was everything we hoped for on our wedding day! Our wedding was last minute as we got tired of trying to plan a wedding and eloped to the beach. His words and prayer for us were beautiful. His calmness and kindness to us both made our day perfect! I highly recommend Don!!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Nequila · Married on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for helping me and Antonio take the next step in our lives!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sara Jackson · Married on 06/27/2018

Wonderful wedding experience

Don was absolutely wonderful.
    He gave us the perfect ceremony and was extremely knowledgeable and attentive throughout the entire process. 10/10 recommend. Thanks!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Alex · Married on 06/15/2018

Don was an excellent officiant for my wedding. He took the time to figure out what I was looking for in a ceremony and as a result, my wedding ceremony was beautiful. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/01/2018