WeddingMix by Storymix Media Reviews

WeddingMix by Storymix Media 3
WeddingMix by Storymix Media 4
WeddingMix by Storymix Media 5

Lo · Married on 07/08/2017

great service for the price. I really loved having the personalized touch of family taking the video, you get some really different footage from what you would get from a videographer that your guests don't know. They respond extremely quick and can make really personalized changes or you can have the editors get it all done for you so you don't have to worry about anything. If you want some ritzy fairy tail professional video you'll either have to dish out boatloads of cash for a video production crew somewhere else, or enjoy your day, get this service and just make sure to tell your guests to catch all the moments that mean the most to you and you'll love it just as much (and not broke after!)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Nikki · Married on 07/01/2017

What an unconventional way for wedding videography! It's affordable and fun. Customer service is great and very responsive. If you're thinking of using WeddingMix for your event, I would recommend that you invest a little more on lighting and audio system to enhance your footage.
    My guests helped capturing the moments very well but my footage was a little dark and I couldn't hear myself in the video while making a speech.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

I used wedding mix to save money and still have a movie from my wedding, will wedding mix helped me achieve this! My video is great and I know I will treasure this for years to come.

Sent on 08/31/2017

KRISTEN · Married on 06/24/2017

This was the perfect option for our destination wedding. I just wish we took more videos with the gopro because the result was awesome! We didn't want a videographer at the wedding because of the cost and just the fact that it was such an intimate wedding, but having some key friends video for us to capture the hilarious moments during our ceremony was perfect. I have to admit, I wasn't the best with keeping up with the instructions on how to create our favorite scenes and everything so I'd recommend paying attention to those emails and/or reaching out directly to their support center for assistance. They are more than willing to help guide you! Would definitely use them again for other trips or big events!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Leilani · Married on 06/17/2017

I first saw Weddingmix when I was Pinteresting ideas for our wedding. At first I thought it was expensive-- but realized that having a video was important to me, and having a videographer is like 5 times more expensive. PLUS, this way, the video is all shot by people who love us and it's been awesome to see things from their perspective! I got the 4 camera package-- which was great to be able to hand out to different groups of friends to be "in charge" of. Honestly, the cameras weren't the newest best technology, BUT they did the job & it was easy to upload extra videos from my guests' cell phones. The BEST part of this service is that they edit and weave all the pics/videos together to tell the story of the day. it was like an extra $200 or something for them to choose/edit it all themselves (I put the pics/videos in chronological order on the timeline then let them have at it). The first version they gave me was disappointing-- but they took every single one of my requests for changes to heart and the 2nd time they sent it to me it was AWESOME. I then asked for a few more minor adjustments and they happily made those happen. They were completely professional the whole way through and I would gladly recommend and use them again. I look forward to watching this movie 20 years from now to re-live such a wonderful day!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Heather · Married on 06/08/2017

Absolutely wonderful! Worth every penny. My husband and I paid the extra to have them edit the video for us, and they did a fantastic job of addressing all of our requests. Super easy. Super affordable.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/03/2017

Worked out great for our wedding and felt very personal. Wasn't able to use on our honeymoon, but that only because its 6 months apart.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Demetra · Married on 06/03/2017

I think I first saw an add for WeddingMix on pinterest so I looked into it. We were on a tight budget and thought this would be a good way to still have a wedding video. Weddingmix's customer service is excellent. They are very responsive and helpful. My recommendation for you is to make sure you have a good plan for your cameras, and make sure everyone involved knows about the wireless mic. Our mic was forgotten during the ceremony and the camera was positioned further out so we couldn't hear any of the ceremony on the footage. Weddingmix helped me to still make a beautiful video even without the ceremony audio. I'm thankful that I'll have those memories to watch again and again over the years.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2017

From beginning to end our experience with WeddingMix was absolutely awesome! When deciding to use them for our video, we watched a number of their sample clips and loved the personal touch each one had and that's exactly what we wanted. The process of ordering the cameras, receiving the cameras, and returning the cameras was very clear and easy to navigate. Nothing about this process was difficult. And we even were allowed to take one of the cameras on our honeymoon to capture memories there. Our video is PERFECT! The video clips our guests captured were wonderful and was a true reflection of us and our love. We also have to thank the amazing team at WeddingMix. Anytime we had a question, we received a response literally within hours. They would follow up with us to make sure there was nothing else we needed during the entire time. The customer service, quality, and skills of the WeddingMix team is superb! You will not go wrong with using them for your perfect video. Thank you!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jina · Married on 05/27/2017

This was such a great fun and affordable option for videography for our wedding!! I'm so glad we used this service and ended up with a personalized wedding video!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Attina · Married on 05/20/2017

Prior to seeing WeddingMix on Pinterest, I had never considered that I may want video for our wedding day. In watching the sample videos their website and reading the reviews, I realized that the day would go by fast and would be nearly impossible to remember or to capture every aspect of our wedding day. However, with WeddingMix we would be able to engage our guests and capture more genuine, sentimental, and quirky moments. I also found it VERY affordable. My jaw dropped when I discovered how much other videographers wanted for a “polished” video. I also appreciated the fact that I could use it to capture other big wedding events. I actually used it for my bridal shower and the end result was a digital memento I will treasure forever!

I am so grateful that we had WeddingMix to capture these moments because when I woke up the next day, I hardly remembered my wedding day! I remembered feelings and smells, but I couldn’t remember what things had looked like or the exact words Sean used in his vows. I was surprised and disappointed that I scarcely remembered my own wedding day. Thankfully, I was able to refresh my memory and login to my WeddingMix account to watch all of the videos! WeddingMix was truly one of the best investments we made on our big day.

WeddingMix by Storymix Media 6
    WeddingMix by Storymix Media 7
    Sent on 11/03/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 05/05/2017

Very easy to use and exactly what I wanted for my wedding! I wanted an affordable alternative for a videographer and this was perfect! It was so fun getting everyone involved in our day!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Katie · Married on 04/24/2017

I loved the video that we ended up with of our wedding. It completely captured everything I wanted and was so personal because it was friends and family making the videos versus a stranger.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/15/2017

So easy to use!! We ended up doing the gopro package, and it was so fun to be able to take it on our honeymoon!! Can't wait to see the video :)

Sent on 05/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/08/2017

This was a great, affordable way to have a wonderful video for our wedding! We were on a tight budget and WeddingMix made it extremely easy. I cannot wait to enjoy our videos for years to come.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Bree · Married on 04/02/2017

Planning a wedding? Want a wedding video but can't justify the cost of a videographer? This is the position my husband and I were in when we stumbled upon WeddingMix! For a very affordable price, we were able to rent two HD cameras, enlist the help of our friends to do some filming with them, and have an easy-to-use and free app readily available where our guests could upload photos and videos they took with their own cameras and phones. (And we were able to customize the app to reflect our wedding and the video we wanted!) The awesome editors at WeddingMix took this content and gave us a highlight video and a feature video that perfectly captured the beauty, joy, love and magic of our wedding. We are so glad we decided to take a chance on WeddingMix because now we can relive one of the best days of our lives whenever we want! Thank you, WeddingMix!

Sent on 08/21/2017

They were awesome to work with and I love the product we ended up with. I will hold suggest to everyone!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Madeleine · Married on 03/25/2017

Service service Service! What can I say I just loved the whole idea of shooting my own video from the beginning. Not to mention that it was about 3x less than a professional videographer. I got to have my guests involved (some more helpful than ithers) and the whole video is just more personal. They did a great job editing and putting background music and were simply soooo helpful with everything. Special thanks to Ariane and her team for helping me remember this day forever.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Diana · Married on 03/11/2017

WeddingMix was the best videography option for me in planning my wedding. We were able to capture the important parts of our day as well as capture pieces of our honeymoon I never would have thought to video tape. The end result is beautifully compiled and I am excited to watch and rewatch the video for years to come! I would definitely recommend this option to any couples looking for a very personalized experience.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2017

My experience with wedding mix was wonderful start to finish! I highly recommend it for those wanting a video of the big day but can't afford to splurge on a videographer! Great services and happy to have these memories in a video forever and all from the point of view of our guests. Beautiful work!

Sent on 06/02/2017

amber · Married on 01/15/2017

Weddingmix was so easy to use and I it was definitely worth getting!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/01/2017

With our budget being small this was the perfect fit for us! They mailed out the cameras early because we were leaving town for the wedding. Anytime we had questions they got back to us ASAP. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family.

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • christine

christine · Married on 12/11/2016

Wedding Wire was such a pleasure to work with. They answered my hundreds of questions and were very patient with me and my situation. They were very flexible with me and my revisions and were so nice and helpful every step of the way!! I am so happy I made this choice and I cant wait to get my DVD!!! You wont be disappointed in your decision with them!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Angelica · Married on 11/20/2016

What an amazing experience it has been working with WeddingMix. Any questions I've had through email are responded to within a day and they are so pleasant to speak with. I chose WeddingMix because I couldn't afford a videographer and through some research I came across their site. Their packages are so affordable and I'm going to have the memory of my wedding on video forever. They just sent me my highlight video and it brought me to tears. Our family and friends love it.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Sandra · Married on 11/19/2016

It was amazing seeing our wedding through our guests eyes!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017