Wedding Rings Depot Reviews

82 | Los Angeles, CA

82 Reviews for Wedding Rings Depot

Bethany · Married on 07/21/2013

My fiancee and I won free wedding bands from this vender from a wedding giveaway website. We have yet to receive the rings yet, but we are looking forward to seeing them. When talking on the phone with the company they were polite and pleasant to talk to.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Leslie · Married on 05/17/2014

3.2
      2.5

Wedding Rings Depot was a nice change as far as prices go. I was able to get my husband the ring he wanted at a less expensive price than the stores he was looking at. The ring looked a lot better in the picture than it does in person. We both still like the ring, but it's not as pristine as what we would have loved. The engraving was perfect though. Customer service was pretty slow and I had to ask 3 times for a certificate of authenticity which was suppose to be included in the original shipment. You get what you pay for I suppose.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Manny · Married on 09/17/2016

2.8
      1.5
      3.5

Make it very clear that once you do an engraving there is no return of the item. plus the return would have a major restocking fee.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Sam · Married on 10/08/2011

2.4
      1.0

False advertising of your rings.
    On your website the picture for 14k gold, 18k (all the different ratings of each ring) are all the same- which is an issue since the actual colour of each ring differs. In my case the website advertised the 14k ring in the picture- when you click on the 18k version you have the same picture (false advertising).

Sent on 06/22/2016

Amy · Married on 03/18/2016

1.0

Not happy with the rings at all. When we called to complain that the rings looked nothing like the photo and that our jeweler said the rings were not made the way they were advertised, we were told that the photos of the rings were inhanced/photoshopped to make them look better. We were not able to get our money back. So we are stuck with rings that look nothing like what we fell in love with. We are not recommending this company to anyone. For the amount we spent, we were obviously taken big time.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We do our best to address all our customers concerns, which is why after being contacted we created and replaced them with a new set of rings. We always try to work with our customers and keep a clear communication. We maintain a 30 day policy for a full refund, excluding customized or engraved rings.

0.2
      0.5
      0.5
      0.0

I can't believe you or anyone in the company ask me for a review after giving that horrible kind of service. I would never recommend the company to anyone and if I ever find someone who want to do business with this company I would discourage them. This company is nothing but crooks.

Sent on 03/27/2013

0.0

Ordered a ring. The ring I received looked nothing like the picture that was on the website, in my confirmation e-mail, and my invoice. Much lower quality than I had expected/looked like in the picture. When I called to voice my concerns the sales rep was very nice. Explained that I needed to e-mail them a picture of the ring I received. I took a picture of the ring, e-mailed them back and was told that the e-mail address they e-mailed me from was no longer valid. I called the phone number listed on the oringinal e-mail/phone number I called earlier, that was no longer valid, either. Pretty sure this 'company' is a scam.

Sent on 10/15/2012