Wedding Rings Depot Reviews

82 | Los Angeles, CA

82 Reviews for Wedding Rings Depot

Elizabeth · Married on 02/18/2017

These guys are amazing! I designed my own wedding band. I had been shopping around for a good designer for months that would give me quality work and not rip me off. I got exactly what I wanted and my ring was ready in less than a week. I went in there for my band specifically and low and behold, they had the largest array of mens bands I have ever seen. My fiance happened to be with me. I hate going down town LA by myself. He also picked out his band while we were there. They had options he liked and were happy to customize for him as well. There were options of things we didnt even know were on the table for discussion. It was a truly great expierience from start to finish. From the first phone call to the day I picked up our bands everything was above and beyond what I had expected and for an amazing price.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

Gorgeous ring. Much better selection for my husband's ring than what we found in our best jewelry store locally. And great to work with. We needed it fast, and they were helpful in expediting.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Paola · Married on 10/23/2016

I love the store! My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Wedding Rings Depot and from what I gather, he got a great deal. I adore the ring. I want to extend my appreciation for all the assistance provided to my fiancé from your associates. We just purchased my wedding band as well. Keep up the excellent service!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you approved your ring Paola. We know your fiance wanted nothing but the best quality. Thank you for choosing us to make your wedding band as well. Wish you the best on your upcoming wedding day. -Angie

Sean · Married on 09/24/2016

Very helpful staff & all around excellent customer service. My fiancé and I were both very happy with our custom rings! I would definitely do more business with Wedding Rings Depot.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We're pleased to know that your fiance and yourself loved your custom rings. We wish you both a beautiful wedding day and that you will let us be a part of your future happy moments. - Angie

Maya · Married on 09/01/2016

Best Service!!! Best Quality!!! Best Price!!!

Trust me when I tell you, You will not be sorry if you come here. We dealt directly with Emmanuel who was so kind and patient with us. We ordered two matching diamond bands. He went to great lengths to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. The diamond quality was above and beyond what we expected. The engraving was so clear and meticulous(I'm very picky). My husband's ring matched mine but was altered the slightest bit to make it more masculine. These little touches, made a huge difference to a man who normally wont wear jewellery.

We had shopped around a little before coming here and honestly, these prices are UNBEATABLE. The staff at the Wedding Ring Depot and Emmanuel have become our official family jewellers.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kurt · Married on 07/08/2016

My partner and I shopped around for wedding rings but were dissatisfied with the selection of men's rings we were finding in local jewelry stores. After some research on the internet, I found Wedding Ring Depot. Their selection was huge and prices were reasonable. We eventually ended up selecting simple designs, but felt more comfortable with our decision after viewing the extensive selection.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Marilyn · Married on 05/29/2016

Emanuel -
    1. educated me regarding diamonds and metals
    2. which encouraged me to purchase the best value ring
    3. purchase process was seamless
    4. fedx - delivered ring with tracking no.

Emanuel wanted to assure that someone would be present to accept the ring from Federal Express. He was totally connected throughout the entire process.

I am an extremely picky consumer (seriously), but Emanuel made be feel so comfortable I didn't hesitate in becoming a customer. Now, I'm a happily satisfied customer. THANK YOU

Sent on 03/03/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thank you Marilyn, we haven't forgotten about you, it was pleasure helping you find the best valued ring and educating you on how to pick the best ring. Their is no such thing as too many questions when looking for that perfect ring. We hope we can be a part of your future happy moments. - Emanuel.

John · Married on 05/29/2016

I was extremely pleased with the my purchase. Emanuel was more than helpful the whole way through. Buying a wedding band is a stressful process and he offered the expertise needed when making such an important purchase. I will definitely come back for future purchases and recommend them to other couples.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Hi John, We understand how stressful it can be and we're glad to hear that we were able to make that process smoother. Thank you for letting us create your ring. -Angie

Customer service was responsive and fully cooperative in making sure I obtained the correct ring for my wife

Sent on 06/29/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Very pleased to know that we were able to provide you with the best ring for your wife. Congratulations on your recent marriage. -Angie

We have been married 38 years and my husband lost his wedding ring recently. His original wedding ring was a gold flexible style; he wanted something similar as a replacement. After much searching, we found exactly what he wanted on Wedding Rings Depot. The ordering process was very easy; I even found a coupon on-line to help with the cost. I received a call from the company to confirm the order, let me know of the production time, and when to expect delivery. My shipping was also upgraded during that call. The ring arrived when expected; my husband now has a wedding ring again - and actually a better one than his original. My experience with Wedding Rings Depot was fantastic; I would highly recommend the company. -K.W.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We understand that things happen in life and we are glad that we were able to create a ring for your husband. We truly appreciate all your kind words and it was a pleasure assisting you, K.W. -Emanuel

Very helpful, and a very quick turnaround time. Our rings came out wonderful and they received several compliments at the wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Congrats on your recent marriage. We're delighted to know that we could be of help and assist you on such a special moment in your life. -Angie

Sam · Married on 05/01/2016

Wedding Rings Depot took all the stress out of the ring purchasing process. I was given all the information I needed, did not feel rushed and was able to find the perfect ring for my perfect lady.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We hope that your new jewelry piece is everything your fiance wanted Sam and wish to be a part of your future milestones. We appreciate the kind words. -Angie

Daniel · Married on 03/20/2016

Emanuel was extremely helpful and provide his years of expertise to find the perfect wedding bands for our upcoming wedding. He was professional and had our custom rings made in about 2 days. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for rings.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We're glad to hear that your experience with us was great, Daniel. We pride ourselves in helping our customer find the perfect ring, to fit their style. Thank you for choosing us. - Emanuel

Janice · Married on 03/10/2016

I highly recommend Wedding Rings Depot (WRD). I had some issues with payment on the website but called them They handled my order and all was good with no hassle. Plus when talking with them they made sure they got our wedding date. I asked if that would be a problem and he said no problem. The local store told us 6-8 weeks to get rings. We got them in 2 weeks from WRD (got married a week later). . We got the exact rings we wanted at a reasonable price. And they guaranteed they would fit. They are beautiful -Tri gold basket weave bands.They fit perfectly. Each ring came in it's own ring box inside another box with ribbon. I am very happy with the entire transaction.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

Thank you Janice, we strive to make the process as easy as possible. We're so glad that you loved your Tri-color basket weave bands. It is one of our favorite rings. -Emanuel

We were not sure about ordering my husband's wedding band online but couldn't find one at any of the local jewelry stores that he really wanted or even liked. This ring is perfect. He frequently gets compliments on it!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Wedding Rings Depot's reply:

We understand that shopping online can be bit nerve wrecking but Thank you for giving us a chance to make your husbands ring. - Angie.
  • User5261149 · event on: 05/21/2015

Great service, great quality, great everything :) would recommend to a friend for sure

Sent on 07/14/2015

Wonderful ring selection, excellent prices and Emmanuel was so professional, friendly and patient . I needed to send the rings back to a larger size and for engraving so I will let you know what the finished products look like.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Marcy · Married on 01/11/2014

Emanuel helped make shopping for our wedding rings the joyous experience it should be! The selection was amazing, and any changes we wanted would be done. He was patient, courteous and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend this store to everyone in the Los Angeles area!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Sylvia · Married on 09/01/2013

Very Happy with the service. Jonathan was very helpful and went out of his way to provide us with his undivided attention. I would highly recommend , they works with us in payments plans. i wasnt happy with my fiances wedding band and they were able to find one we love , No questions ask... Love them

Sent on 04/03/2013

Callie · Married on 08/10/2013

Wedding Rings Depot is fantastic! They are professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Ricardo · Married on 05/25/2013

I was shopping for a Dora flexible band wedding ring and found one exactly like it for half the price on this website (not a Dora brand, but a very similar style and same 14k white gold composition). I was first skeptical as to the quality and look of the ring. Emanuel picked up my call and assured me that their craftmanship was top notch and of the flexible return policy if not satisfied. He even went to the trouble of taking extra pictures of the ring from different angles so I could feel a bit more secured. Once the ring arrived I was highly satisfied with the look and the feel of the ring. The only problem is that it was too small. I contaced Emanuel right away, sent the ring back with ease (Emanuel helped me with the fedex label!) and received the ring back in time for my wedding. Highly prefessional!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

the service was prompt, and the ring is of great quality and very comfortable. It was accurately represented on the web site.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Anastasia · Married on 02/02/2013

Wedding Rings Depot custom made the wedding ring of my dream. It looks so beautiful, I can't stop looking at it. I am in so in love love love with it. I also found a wedding band for my husband while at the showroom. These guys have a huge selection, and could help you find a wedding ring of your dream.
    I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Got wedding ring I ordered within a few days. Loved it, beautiful quality ring. However, I had ordered it a half size too small for my fiance. Talked with Jnathan at Wedding Rings Depot. Got ring returned and exchanged within two days,. My wedding is in a week. Very professional, courteous
    service and quality crafted rings are offered at extremely reasonable prices.
    Would buy from this company again and would refer anyone to do the same.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Anne · Married on 04/20/2012

I just purchased my fiance's wedding band at Wedding Rings Depot. I purchased a braided wedding band which was pretty expensive. I ended up stumbling upon this website while trying to find this ring cheaper. I ended up getting the ring at Wedding Rings Depot for several hundred dollars less than I could find it anywhere else and it's the same exact ring that they have at seval other sites. Just got and it's better in person. We are both very happy with this choice and it arrived in a few days. Exceptional Service! Thanks Wedding Rings Depot!!!

Sent on 02/09/2012